Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Job Interview

7
1 Comment 1
24.3k Views 24.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Job Interview By Otkfme@comcast.net

I had just completed college and was looking for my first job. I submitted my resume at a large company and was called in for my first interview. I met with the female department head and everything seemed to go well.

I received a call the next day to come in for a second interview. I was told that I would meet my co-workers and there may be physical exam. If everything went well, I would be offered the job at the end of the interview. When I was called into the department head's office, there were also two young women in the office. They looked like they were only a few years older than myself and they were very pretty. Their names were Karen and Sally. I was asked many questions by them, and then was asked to wait in the lobby while they discussed me.

Soon I was called back into the office and told that I would get the job if I passed a short physical exam and some policy explanations. Dawn, the department head, called the company nurse on the phone and told me that the interview would continue with my co-workers, once I completed my physical exam, Soon, a woman walked into the office wearing a white coat. I was next told that she was Sue, the company nurse, and that I was to follow her for my exam.

Sue led me down many hallways to her office. Once inside her office, I was lead into Exam Room #1. It looked like a regular exam room that you would find at a doctor's office. It had an exam table with all of the usual instruments by it. Sue next told me to strip down to my underwear and she handed me a thin paper gown to put on. Then she left the room. Soon I was sitting on the edge of the table in just my underwear and this paper-thin gown. Sue knocked on the door and entered the room. She explained that all potential employees are required to take this exam and that it wouldn't take to long. Sue acted very professional in my exam and checked my blood pressure, temperature, ears, eyes, etc. Then she surprised me by telling me I also needed a rectal exam. I was to take off my underwear and bend over the table. When I started to object, she told me that the full exam had to be completed before I could get a job with this company. So while she pulled on her latex glove, I relunctlently took off my underwear and bent over the table. She had me spread my legs apart and then I felt her lubricate my asshole. Next, I felt her thin fingers enter me. It seemed to take forever as I felt her fingers wiggle inside of me. I felt so embarrassed being examined like this, but if I wanted the job I had to endure this.

Soon, Sue withdrew her fingers from inside of me and told me that there was only one last part to the exam. She brought out a long wooden type box that had two holes in it that were spaced apart. I was told to stand and put my feet in the box and she fastened the box so that my legs were spread apart and unable to move. Next, she had me put my hands behind my back and she fastened them together with something.

"I put you in this position so that you can't move around too much." Sue said. Then she grabbed some scissors from a nearby table and proceeded to cut away the paper gown. This left me standing totally naked in front of her. My feet were in this wooden box so it kept my legs spread far apart. Then she examined my penis and balls. I had no choice but to allow her to examine me like this.

Next, to my surprise, she went over to the table and came over to me with a razor and some shaving cream. "All new male employees are required to have no pubic hair. I am going to shave you right now, but you will need to be well shaved at all times." Then she proceeded to shave my most private area. Since I really wanted the job, I just let her shave me. Once she was done shaving me, Sue said, "Now you look like a little boy again. You also feel so smooth and nice down here."

Then she released my arms from in back of me, let my feet out of the wooden box, and told me to go ahead and get dressed. Sue then escorted me down the many halls to the department head's office. I felt almost naked from the waist down since I no longer had my pubic hair.

We entered the department head's office and the nurse talked to her and left the room. Then Dawn, the department head, phoned Karen and Sally to come back into her office. I was asked how the exam went and I told her it went well. Soon, Karen and Sally entered the office and they told me that I would get the job as soon as some disciplinary issues were handled.

EmmaPark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPark

I was handed a small manual on discipline in the office and given a paper to sign. I quickly glanced at it and signed the paper.

Then Dawn said, "Before you are hired, I need to make sure you passed the physical exam. Please show us that you passed the exam."

"I don't know what you mean?" I said. "I don't have any papers to give you. How can I show you that I passed the exam?"

"If you passed the exam, Sue always shaves off your pubic hair." Dawn said. "Please drop your pants and show us that you have been shaved."

"But Karen and Sally are here!" I pleaded.

"If you want this job, please take off your pants." Dawn said.

I really wanted the job so I slowly took off my pants and underwear so that they could see my shaved pubic hair. I felt very embarrassed as the three women gathered closely around me and looked at my well shaven area.

"Don't pull your pants up yet. Remember that you signed this paper stating that you would follow the company's policies. Well read page 12 of the handbook. It says that an employee will be disciplined by a spanking for any and all infractions. The supervisor and/or his/her co-workers will administer the spanking. Depending on the incident, the spanking may be administered on the bare skin. Also, look at page 16. It says that a new employee must submit to a spanking before their first day of employment. So if you want this job I suggest that you take your pants completely off and go over to my desk and bend over it."

I really felt embarrassed when I had to drop my pants for my new female co-workers, and now I feel even more embarrassed because I will be spanked in front of them. l leaned over the desk and firmly gripped the other side. Then I felt my shirt tails being pulled up on my back so that my ass was totally exposed for a spanking. "Karen, will you fetch me my spanking implements and put them on the desk next to Clyde." Then I saw Karen place a number of paddles, a strap, and a cane next to me.

"These are the implements that I will use to spank you. I will not use the cane today, that is too harsh for a first spanking." Then my spanking began. With the spanking implements placed next to me, I could see what was going to be used to spank me. Dawn started with a small paddle, but the one that stung me the worst had holes in it. After I was spanked for a while, I felt her hands rub my poor, sore bottom.

"Look how nice and pink his skin has become. Would you like to spank him?" Dawn asked Karen and Sally. Of course my new two female co-workers wanted to spank me. "Each of you grab a paddle and stand on both sides of Clyde. That way you can spank him at the same time." Then my spanking started all over again. This time it was at a much faster pace and it stung a lot me.

When I felt that I could no longer endure the spanking, Dawn told them to stop. Next, I felt six hands on my sore bottom. "That's enough for his first spanking. Clyde, now we want you to stand up and turn around and face us." Dawn said to me. As I did that, I noticed and they noticed that I had a big erection. However, the bottom of my shirt was giving me some privacy.

"Clyde, please remove your shirt so that we can examine you. Otherwise, you can bend over the desk for a further spanking." Dawn said. If I took off my shirt I would be totally naked in front of them, but that was better than being spanked again. Now all three women were looking at my totally naked body and my erection.

"If you work here, you will have to follow my rules and orders. So stand with your arms at your sides while Karen relieves you of your erection. Karen, go ahead and milk him." Dawn said.

"I would be delighted to", Karen said. Then she started to stroke my erect penis and fondle my balls.

"I'll get some tissues. It looks like he is ready to cum." Sally said, and handed some tissues to Karen. In a few minutes, I exploded into Karen's hands. She kept on stroking me until she got every last drop. Then Karen sat back in her chair again.

"Clyde, you are now officially hired for the job." Dawn said. "You have passed your interviews, examine, and spanking. You should be a good addition to our staff. I want you to report to this office at 8:00pm sharp. Don't be late, or you will receive another spanking. You can get dressed now."

And that is how I got my first job.
Published 
Written by Otkfme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments