Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Do What You're Told - Part Two

"Susan discovers a new life under her Master's firm control."

17
4 Comments 4
17.2k Views 17.2k
8.9k words 8.9k words
Susan scurried across the van floor to the rear door as fast as she could. She knew she was to be punished and had no interest in making him any angrier then he already was.

Once her feet hit the ground, Bill took her right arm and attached the cuff to the top of the open door. Someone else attached the left one to the other door. The doors were locked open and spreaded her arms out in a spread eagle position. The only light Susan could see was the bright glare of headlights. She was in a parking lot, on full display for anyone coming in.

Just when she was adjusting to the light, Bill blindfolded her.

She heard Bill’s voice. “I’m going in for a drink or two. You will hang here for the entertainment of my friends. Don’t worry. No one will fuck you. No pleasure is offered to lying scumbag sluts like you. If any one touches you, pinches you or smacks you, you are to thank them for teaching you.”

With that, Bill twisted her left nipple until it turned blue. “What do you say, slut?”

“Thank you for teaching me, Sir.”

Susan was poked, prodded, pinched and mocked. She had no idea how long she had been there. The pain was not awful, except for one who slapped her tits. Susan thanked the stranger and finished with the now habitual “Sir”.

She heard a female voice say, “How fucking dare you call me a Sir! You stupid, fucking slut!” She wasn’t sure what, but something was used to put three intense and painful strokes across her ass.

Finally, she felt a leash being attached to her collar and her arms being released from the doors. Her arms went from being spread above her head to being locked together behind her back. The blindfold was removed.

Bill guided her into the building by her lease. It was an open bar area with small round tables for two facing a darkened stage. There were cushions all over the floor. The room was full of Masters and Mistresses with leashes in their hands and hooded sluts attached them. They nearly all had their hands locked behind their backs.

A beautiful blonde Mistress approached Bill. “Hey there stranger!” She kissed him on the cheek. “I haven’t seen you in ages. Is this a new one?”

“Always good to see you Marta. Yes this is a new one, but very close to being ‘let go’. Tonight is her last chance.”

Marta extended her hand toward Susan’s cunt. “Do you mind, Bill?”

Bill gestured his permission and Marta plunged two fingers into Susan. “She’s certainly wet enough to be a fuck puppy…what’s the matter, doesn’t behave?

“Worse that that,” Bill replied. “The bitch lied. She copied a writing assignment from someone else and tried to pass it off has hers! Thought I was too stupid to notice.”

Marta sawed her fingers in and out of Susan as she spoke to Bill. “Stupid little slut.” With that, she removed her fingers, smelled them and casually put her fingers into her boy slave’s mouth to be cleaned off. That was the first time Susan noticed that only the women sluts had hoods on.

Marta continued, “I’m surprised you put up with it at all. If this asshole little boy tried something like that with me, he’d be history. There’s plenty more where he came from.”

Bill said, “I would have just dropped her, but she made me so damn mad that I need to see her punished. So we’re here.”

Marta gently patted the side of Susan’s face. “We’ll see you later little one. Do well!”

Bill tugged her leash so he could meet someone else. While talking to someone that was obviously an old friend, he guided Susan to her knees and put his dick through the opening in her hood and into her mouth.

The stranger said to Bill, “I see it knows how to suck a dick. Is it good for anything else?”

“Average at best. She has a big night in front of her and I thought she should warm up. Would you like a taste?”

“Why yes,” the stranger said as he pulled the collar of the hooded woman kneeling behind him and forced her to walk on her knees toward Bill. She was blindfolded also, so the stranger guided her to Bill’s now freed cock. “Please have some of this.”

The stranger than took Susan by the back of her head and forced his dick between her lips and down her throat. Both women sucked for all they were worth. They both knew that they had better give it all they had, or they would be cut off for good.

The two men finished their conversion and removed themselves from the sluts’ mouths without cuming.

Susan crawled on her hands and knees as guided by her leash. They had been together almost two hours now and he still had not said a civil word to her. Bill took a seat at a table, and had Susan kneel next to him on the floor…no cushion.

Bill was drinking wine. Occasionally, he would give Susan a drink from a water bottle. He didn’t care if she was thirsty, he just didn’t want her to get dry. The lights dimmed and the stranger stepped on the stage.

A spot light highlighted his all leather outfit. Susan could not help but think that just a few moments ago, she had the bulge in his pants in her mouth. The room silenced immediately. This was obviously someone to be listened to.

“Hello everyone and welcome to “Correction” night. As you know, one time a month we gather to see to it that the most obstinate slaves are punished correctly and use them to set an example for any slaves that might think of fucking up.”

We will begin with Mistress Marta’s slaves tonight. As always, please assist in the punishment as asked. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Mistress Marta.”

Marta took the microphone from the stranger as the polite applause quieted down. Two slaves followed her to the stage on their hands and knees. The man was the same one that cleaned her fingers earlier. Besides his collar, he wore tight black shorts and a tight matching open vest. His companion was a very well built brunette wearing a black bra and thong in addition to her collar and hood. They kneeled to attention on either side of Marta.

Marta started. “These two fuck puppets live together as a married couple. They receive their instructions from me once or twice a month. I will admit that they have provided me, and others, with hours of entertainment. But just last week, they disrespected me like I have never been disrespected before.”

Marta used the riding crop that was hanging from her belt to get the female’s attention by striking her tits. The crack of the crop hitting the top of her tit could be heard in the back of the room. Susan was startled. And scared.

“Slut, tell everyone why you are here tonight.”

“We are here for correction,” the woman said without lifting her downcast eyes.

Another swat with the crop. “Tell everyone the rule about having sex with your husband.”

“We may not have sex with each other without Mistress Marta’s permission.”

This time, Marta put the riding crop across her back. “Now, tell everyone what you did.”

“Mistress was on vacation for two weeks and therefore we had not had any sex. One night we got drunk and had sex.”

“Tell exactly what you did, slut!” Marta reached over her slave’s shoulders and twisted each tit.

“Yes, Mistress. We were watching porno together as you directed us to do each night while you were gone. This one night we had too much to drink and our self control failed. I saw that husband’s cock was very hard. I thought if I just sucked it for a few minutes that it would take the edge off.”

Marta twisted her tits again. “And how stupid was that?”

“I was very stupid, Mistress. It wasn’t long before I sat on his lap with his dick in my cunt. We fucked.”

“And how did I find out, slut?”

“As soon as we were done, we were very sorry and called you to confess.”

“Do you think your confession will lessen your punishment, pig?”

“We do not deserve anything less than what Mistress thinks is needed.”

Marta rubbed her shoulders and asked , “Are you afraid, slut?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. You should be. But this thing you call your husband should be more afraid than you. Isn’t that right, worm?”

She walked over to the kneeling husband and snapped the crop against the backs of his bare thighs.

He answered, “Yes, Mistress.”

“First you fucked your wife in defiance of my instructions and then you misbehaved and embarrassed the hell out of me the night I returned. Didn’t you!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Susan thought she could hear a bit of a cry in his voice. She could feel herself getting more and more wet.

Marta continued, “What were my instructions that I gave you when I returned?”

“We were to come to your house to serve your guests at a welcome home cocktail party.”

“And when you are in my home, what are your first two rules, slut?” Marta snapped the crop directly on the bulge in his shorts. By the look on his face, it obviously hurt.

“We are to be naked and make ourselves available for use by any of your guests.”

“And when my 300 pound friend had you to lick her ass and pussy, what did you do?”

“I got sick Mistress. I threw up.”

Marta was now alternating shots of the crop between his chest and his crotch. “And embarrassed the hell out of me!”

“I’m sorry Mistress…”

Marta pulled his vest off his shoulders and down his arms. “Shut the fuck up!” A cat o’nine tails appeared in her hand as if by magic and she used it to beat his back and chest, all the while calling him names.

She threw the whip to the floor and released their bound wrists. “Both of you stand! Girl slut, get the bra and thong off. Boy, lose the vest and pants!”

Two men came on the stage to assist. The slaves’ wrist cuffs were attached to each end of two foot bars. The bars were then raised by a chain wench in the ceiling until they could just barely touch the floor with their toes. Each as gagged with red ball gags as they were turned to face each other. Velcro straps went around them bringing them tightly together front to front.

Marta put the first stroke of her cat o’nine tails across the boy’s back and the next on the back of the girl’s legs. The locked pair rotated slowly allowing Marta to beat them thoroughly without having to walk around them.

Some of the Masters in the audience were cheering her on as if it were a sporting event. One was holding his slave’s head up to ensure she watched it all.

Once their backs were well marked with multiple streaks of red, Marta faced the crowd. “What should I use next, the paddle or the cane?”

The Masters called out their preferences, along with some other suggestions, like teenagers calling for certain songs from their rock idols. In the end, the majority called for the cane.

Marta took great delight in alternating teasing and punishments stokes with the bamboo weapon. It would be awhile before either of them sat comfortably again. Once Marta was satisfied, the Velcro straps were released and the victims were turned to face the audience and they were lowered just enough to allow them to stand.

Susan was shocked to see that the man’s dick stood out hard as a rock. Marta used the cane to tap his ball sack a few times and cause a look of terror to take over his face.

“Look at this pain slut. I whip the shit out of him and he can’t get his cock out of fuck mode. She tapped the girl’s tits with the cane and then reached into her pussy.

Marta gave her a few plunges and the held her hand up to the audience. “And this one is like a faucet! What fucking sluts!”

She gestured for the assistants to remove them from the bars as she addressed the audience. “My fellow slave Masters, these sluts will be in the Red Room, providing oral pleasure for anyone that may desire it. Please let me know if there are any ‘problems’ and I will correct them immediately.”

The Masters applauded and cheered. Susan felt at tug on her leash. Bill wanted her on her feet.

She stood before him with her hands behind her head. She had never experienced such a potent combination of excitement and fear. Bill put two fingers in her very wet cunt and turned to the Master at the next table.

“Look at how fucking wet this slut is! No one’s even touched her and she’s got the water works on high!”

The neighboring Master reached for Susan’s cunt but paused before he touched her. He addressed Bill, “May I”

“Be my guest,” Bill said with complete encouragement.

New Master spent a minute or so working her pussy and clit and Susan could feel the heat building up. Bill used her leash to pull her ear to his mouth and he told her that if she came, it would be the last time she ever came in his presence.”

Susan bit her lip and the new Master increased his assault. After taking her to the brink more than once, he finally removed his hand and as much as Susan wanted to cum, she was relieved it was over.

The new Master said to Bill, “Look at all this pussy juice. I believe I’ve made a mess. Please allow me to clean it up.”

Once Bill gave the OK, new Master pulled his slave slut to her feet by pulling on her collar. “Over here, fuck puppet. Get on you knees and clean this mess up. You may start with my fingers.”

The Masters each leaned back in their chairs and took in the view. More than a few of the others turned to look. Susan knew she would be in trouble when she felt the new Master’s sult’s tongue worm though the lips of her pussy. Susan had never been with another woman, and she was a bit ashamed that her body was responding so much to what she thought was beyond any interest she ever had.

Susan kept herself from an orgasm by concentrating on the mystery of what she was becoming.

Finally, the Masters seemed bored and turned their attention back to the stage. The new Master had his slut sit on the floor next to him and play with herself and Bill had the completely frustrated Susan back on her knees facing the stage.

Two large wooden frames were rolled out on the stage. Chains hung from each corner, obviously intended to hold someone spread eagled within the frame. Each frame was on a turn table.

Susan did not yet realize that she was the featured performer.

Bill stood and headed toward the stage with his slave’s leash in his hand. Once he positioned her in the center of the frame, her cuffs were attached to the chains hanging from the top corner and from the bottom.

The turntable was rotated so that she was facing the slave next to her, locked up in an identical frame. Next to her was the Master that Susan had sucked when they first arrived.

Bill removed her hood at the same time the blindfold and hood were removed from the woman next to her. Susan swallowed hard when she realized that the strange woman next to her was Dawn. The two women stared wide-eyed at each other, both knowing that they were in for a long night.

Bill held Susan’s head up by her hair. “This slut bitch fuck monkey copied the work of the other slut and passed it off as her own. I would normally just drop her, but I am so damned insulted that I need to punish her severely.

Charlie slapped Dawn’s tits and spoke to her, “Did you help this bitch?”

Dawn looked to the floor. “Yes, Sir.”

Master proceeded to beat Dawn’s tits with a short rubber flogger. Not one sound came from Dawn’s mouth. When he was done, her breasts were streaked with red welts, but Charlie was not done. Nipple clamps were attached to each tit. Charlie put the connecting chain in Dawn’s mouth and had her hold her tits up. Her turntable then turned so her ass was facing the audience. An ass that received at least 20 strikes with a leather strap.

Tears were coming from Dawn’s eyes, but still no sound from her mouth. She focused on keeping her tits held up with the chain in her mouth. From experience, she knew better than to disappoint Charlie.

Susan first felt the heavy flogger come down across her back. Bill worked is way over square inch of the back of her body before moving to the front. The flogger was so heavy that Susan almost had the wind knocked out of her when it crashed against her tits. She let out a scream.

Bill shoved a large ball gag into her mouth and told her that everything would be doubled if she made another sound. He quickly attached nipple clamps, a new and not pleasant experience for Susan. She expected the chain to be put in her mouth like Dawn. Instead Bill attached her connecting chain to another chain that was attached to Dawn’s and pulled taut.

Charlie spoke loud enough for the audience to hear. “The sluts will now have a tug of war with their nipple clamps. To encourage their efforts, Master Bill and I will be caning their asses until one of them wins. The loser will receive very special attention for your continued enjoyment.”

Both Dawn and Susan felt the first blows from their Master’s canes. They knew it would hurt like hell to have the clamps pulled off their nipples, but the caning had to stop.

Bill and Charlie continued abusing their sluts in tandem while the crowd cheered on their favorite slut. Their tits were out straight as they continued to pull back. The fact that it forced them into the swing of the canes was not lost on them.

Finally, both of Susan’s clamps flew from her nipples and hit Dawn as they sprang toward her. Susan screamed into her gag as she felt the blood flow back into her nipples and startle every nerve back to life with a vengeance. Bill rewarded her with one more shot with the cane.

No sooner did the pain start to subside when Bill attached a padded beam to each side of the frame at Susan’s waist. Dawn was fitted with an identical beam. Their arms were released from the overhead chains. Each slut was told to bend over the beam and their arms were secured to hooks on the turntable’s floor. They were turned sideways to the audience facing each other.

Bill put the leather strap to Susan’s ass for losing the tug of war. By now, it was glowing red and stripped by the cane.

Charlie was actually stunned at how wet Dawn’s pussy was. When his fingers parted the lips of her cunt, the moistness dripped down his hand. He looked over to Bill and saw him lift his wet fingers the air to show him. These sluts were on fire.

The audience cheered when the curtain behind the stage was opened and the two machines were wheeled out. They were simple devices, each with a log rod pointing forward from its side.

Bill and Charlie fitted dildos on the end of each rod. A small tube was positioned over the dildo to dispense lube as needed. The dildos were worked into each cunt and the machines were started.

The mechanical fucking was programmed to begin slowly and build in speed and intensity over a 20 minute period.

Susan was beside herself in pure lust. She wasn’t sure what was fucking her, but she knew it was good. If this was punishment, she decided she would misbehave more often. She could hear Dawn’s moans get louder and louder.

Once the initial rhythm had been established, Bill lifted Susan’s head by her hair and looked into her eyes for the first time tonight.

“You’ve got at least 20 minutes of fucking to go and it’s going to get harder and faster. The people here want to see and hear what a well punished slut in heat is like. Don’t disappointment me or them. Oh, and if you allow yourself to cum, it will be the last time you cum anywhere near me. Understand?”

The machine had obviously ratcheted up to the next level of intensity. Between her gasps, Susan said, “Yes, Sir”. She could hear Dawn’s cries of pleasure and knew she would have to take it up a notch.

The two women were fucked steadily for the next 20 minutes. Sweat was dripping on the floor in front of them. They were exhausted and a bit cramped from being tied up in the position they were in. Their crotches were on fire with the need to orgasm, but their orders were clear.

Audience members shouted insults and crude observations. Some walked around them commenting on every square inch of their bodies as if they weren’t even there.

When the machines finally stopped there were no cheers or celebrations. The most common reaction from the audience was that they had seen better. As the dildos were being pulled from their sore and swollen pussys, the audience quietly filtered away, bound for other adventures in other rooms.

The girl’s were removed from the frames and allowed to stand to stretch out a bit. They looked at each other with concern when they realized their masters were no where in sight.

The two large assistants then tied their hands and feet together and threw the women over their shoulders. As the were being carried down the corridor that ran from the side of the showroom, they were overwhelmed with the sounds, sights and smells that were coming from the rooms they passed.

There was moaning, screaming, crying, whispering and shouting. There were the sounds of lashes, straps, chains and canes. There were slut slaves on their knees, backs, sides and heads. There were dicks and pussys being licked, sucked, fucked, whipped and shared.

Susan had never needed to orgasm so badly in her life, but she was becoming scared not knowing where they were going.

They found themselves on their sides on large firm mattresses that covered a quarter of the room’s floor space. The room was pitch dark until suddenly, the room was lit up like an operating room. Three of the walls held racks of various items of play and a few pieces of heavy equipment were in the corner of the room. One wall was covered with a mirror.

Their masters stood over them, still looking angry as hell. Susan was just glad to see that it was them. With a knife, the ropes on their hands were released.

Charlie said, “Untie your feet and assume the position.” He and Bill sat down in the only two chairs.

The women scrambled to remove the ropes and stand before their masters. They both stood at attention, feet three feet apart and their hands locked together behind their heads. Their eyes were cast downward to the floor.

Their bodies were streaked from the beatings, but otherwise they appeared to have recovered well.

Bill spoke in calm, measured tones. “We both demand a commitment from our slut slaves. We take our responsibility to train and care for submissive cunts very seriously. There is no place in our lives for the half assed, willfully insulting and wholly disobedient bullshit you two tried to pull.”

Charlie took over. “When Bill told me what you two had been involved in, I thought for sure that he had made a mistake. I honestly believed that Dawn slut had come a long way. The slut has broken my heart.”

Bill continued. “You have a choice to make. There are clothes for each of you and a driver ready to take you home. Master Charlie and I will leave this room for 10 minutes to give you time to dress and leave. If you are still in this room when we return, you will spend the rest of the evening entertaining us, and then we will consider retaining you as our slave trainees. The choice is yours.”

With that, Bill and Charlie left the room and closed the door behind them.

Once they heard the door close, Dawn whispered, “Are you leaving?”

Susan’s answer was barely audible. “No. Are you?”

“No”

They both knew they were all in.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

And further, they knew that Bill and Charlie knew they were all in. There was complete silence and neither slut moved for the next nine minutes.

The masters were watching their charges through the two way mirror.

“These are good ones. What do you want to do first?” said Charlie.

After the allocated 10 minutes, Charlie and Bill walked back into the room and sat in their chairs.

Bill got Susan’s attention by flicking the business end of a riding crop against the side of right hip. “Why are you still here?”

“Sir, this slut is still here because her master may need her services.”

“Would you like to cum?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Why?”

“Because I am a horny slut whore and my cunt is on fire from all the use it has had tonight.”

Charlie completed a similar line of questioning to Dawn.

When Charlie was done with his interrogation of Dawn, he addressed them both. “Hold each other and kiss until we tell you to stop. Make it entertaining.”

Susan and Dawn took each other in their arms like they had done it a million times. Although Susan had not even been touched by another woman until earlier this evening, she embraced the feminine touch like a long lost friend.

Their tongues collided into each other as they explored every crevice of the other’s lips, teeth, and gums. They each had one hand on one of each other’s tits and worked them like they were in a race to turn each other on.

Their tongues never left each other and their lips mashed together in a level of pure passion that neither had experienced before. Bill and Charlie were pleased.

The men each ran their hand between the cheeks of their slut’s asses and plunged their fingers into their very hot and very wet pussys. Susan felt the lips of her cunt being spread apart and then breached with one end of the double dildo.

Charlie put his arms around Dawn’s hips and parted her cunt lips with both hands. Bill easily inserted the other end of the dildo into her welcoming snatch.

Charlie gave the next command. “Lay down on the mattress, but if you stop kissing or if the dildo comes out of either one of you, you will both feel the crop against your worthless cunts!”

Once they were down it was Bill’s turn. “Work each other’s clit with your hand. The first one to cum gets the strap across her ass!”

Bill had thought that the strap threat would have cooled them off while increasing their efforts on the other. For Susan, it only brought out her true self. Dawn’s tongue in her mouth, the dildo sawing her cunt as the women bucked their hips, and the fingers working her clit sent had her perilously close to cuming. The mere threat of the leather across her ass plunged her entire being into a long denied and vicious orgasm.

Susan felt all her energy being consumed by the violent waves of pleasure. The sound from her mouth was made all the more unworldly since Dawn’s suction had her tongue well in control.

Charlie pulled the women apart and removed the dildo while they fell on their backs. Susan was just coming back to this world when she heard Charlie’s orders for Dawn. “Spread those legs wide and get yourself off. If you haven’t cum in two minutes, you’ll join your sister slut at the post!”

As Dawn furiously worked her clit with one hand while stabbing her sopped pussy with the fingers of her other hand, Bill guided Susan to her feet and pushed her toward the large single wooden post. Her wrists were cuffed and hung from the metal ring hanging from the post’s top. Her arms were fully stretched out and her toes barely kept her in contact with floor.

The first of five lashes scorched the cheeks of her ass just as she heard the unmistakable sound of Dawn’s orgasmic scream. It was every bit as loud as hers on the strap. The next two brought a degree of pain to her existence that she had never before even comprehended. The last two strikes marked each her shoulders and she was released from the post.

She saw that a crowd of a dozen or so masters and at least as many slaves had assembled to watch her humiliation and punishment. The juices of her sex gushed at the realization that she had once again been on display. If there was ever any doubt, Susan knew she was a total slave slut, and nothing fulfilled her more than being treated that way.

Susan was not the least bit surprised when she felt herself pulled from the floor to her knees by the collar that symbolized her total submission. She was greeted by the sight of her Master’s dick.

“Service me slut,” was all she heard as she wrapped her cuffed hands around his cock and guided it with great care into her waiting mouth.

------------------------------

VIII

 

Once Bill was finished with Susan, she was turned over to Marta and her two slaves. It seemed that Bill owed Marta a favor and Susan was instructed to do whatever was necessary to pay his debt to her. She’s not sure how long she was there, but she knew it was long enough to lick Marta to two orgasms and to get her two slaves each off once. The boy slave was the last. He had not been allowed to cum for well over a week and consequently filled Susan’s mouth. As directed by Marta, she shared it with the girl slave.

Her ride home was once again in the back of the van, and not a word was spoken. When home, it was easy to slip back in through garage door, put her raincoat on and slip into bed without her husband stirring at all.

Her body was marked, sore and in parts, swollen. She spent the better part of the morning in the shower once her husband left for work. While thinking of the events of the previous night, she couldn’t help but turn the shower head to her clit…twice.

She said to herself, “What have I become?” But gave not one thought to changing anything.

Over the next few days, she and Dawn had a couple of long talks. Despite some initial sparring, they both seemed to quickly realize that they had thoroughly enjoyed the entire evening. They got carried away wondering what their masters had in store for them next.

They discussed the fact that neither one of them had done as much with another woman then they had done that night. While Susan readily admitted to loving her time kissing and fondling Dawn, the real kick was not in the lesbian act, but in the fact that her actions were compelled and in accordance with her master’s wish.

The mere thought of doing anything humiliating at Bill’s command made her juices start to flow.

Susan took to leaving her email logged in all day to be sure to receive her next instruction as soon as possible. After two days, her body was back to normal, and she couldn’t wait to hear from her master.

Finally, a message arrived.

“Your husband will be leaving for a business trip tomorrow. I will arrive at your house sometime after 8:00 pm. Leave the front door unlocked. When I arrive you are to be naked and on your knees with your hands behind your head and your mouth open as wide as you can get it.”

 

Susan could feel the rush of endorphins at the very thought of a new adventure.

That evening, her husband was feeling randy for some reason. As horny as Susan was she had no interest in him at all. She finally told him that she was not feeling well and gave him a hand job to hold him over. He still fell asleep right away.

Susan was glad she had made a date with Dawn for lunch and shopping. The welcomed distraction would make the day go faster. She so needed to hear Bill’s voice provide the guidance she craved, and on some level, felt she deserved.

Dawn beeped the horn as she pulled into Susan’s driveway. As Susan opened the door to get in, the thought crossed her mind that their interaction might be a bit different since the night they spent together with their masters. While they emailed and talked on the phone, face to face was always different.

Dawn was anxious to break the ice. “Listen Susan, don’t let things get strange just because of the other night. I’ve been at this longer than you, and most people start getting weird. We did what we did because we like it.”

“I’m glad you said something first. I’m glad it was with you. It would have been much harder on me if it wasn’t you.” Susan answered.

She continued. “ Do you think they’ll have us all together again?”

“I’m sure of it. I’m also sure we’ll be meeting a number of like minded people.”

Susan changed the subject to stop herself from thinking about that too much. “Have you seen Charlie since we were, eh…together?”

“Oh yeah. Last night. He was in rare form.”

Susan had to know. “You can’t stop there! Did he whip your ass again?”

“I was about to settle down and watch some TV, when he starts knocking on my door. I had no idea he was coming. He always calls or writes me with my instructions for the evening, but I don’t think he had planned on coming over.”

“I opened the door thinking he would have at least kissed me, but instead he barged past me, dropped a bag on the floor and started barking orders…”

“He had me put my hands behind my head while he went behind me and put on a wide collar with multiple rings, wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. I had a pretty good idea this was not a casual visit.”

“He led me to the center of the living room, swatted me on my ass and told me to strip while he went back for his bag. The next thing I know, I’m sitting in a straight backed chair with my wrist cuffs attached to the back of my collar. I’m blindfolded. My nipples are clamped and a spreader bar has my legs open about as far as they can go. After I hear some rummaging around in his bag, I damn near come out of chair when he lands a strap across my tits!”

Susan could already feel herself getting wet. She wondered what she was becoming.

Dawn continued. “With the blindfold on, I couldn’t see anything coming, so each time the strap came down, I screamed a little. I thought I was kind of quiet, but obviously not enough for him. The next thing I know, I have a ball gag shoved in my mouth and the tit whipping doubled. Right when he had them burning so much that I didn’t think I could take any more, he shoves his whole hand into my pussy. Susan, I swear I was so wet, I didn’t even realize his hand was in me until he started making fun of how hot a good tit strapping could make me.”

“Just when I thought I was going to come, the bastard grabs me by the collar and pushes my head down to the floor with my ass high in the air. The spreader had me wide open and I felt him lube up my ass, inside and out. The next thing I know, he’s got his dick in my ass and then he shoved a vibrating egg in my twat!”

“I came almost right away, and at least one more time before he dumped his load. Then, he released my hands from the collar, told me to clean his toys and hold them until he decides what he wants me to do with them. I heard his zipper being closed as he walked out the door.”

Susan was sure she was almost as wet as Dawn was just listening to the story. “So, he just left you there with your ass in the air?”

“Yep. Loved every minute of it.”

With that, Susan’s cell phone rang. She almost ignored it before she noticed Bill’s name on the display. She knew how he expected the call to be answered.

“Thank you for calling Sir. What may this slut do for you?”

“Did Dawn finish telling you her story from last night?”

Susan glanced at Dawn and realized that Dawn had shared her story as instructed. “Yes, Sir.”

“Does my slut have a wet cunt?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Are you wearing a skirt or pants?”

“Pants, Sir”

“Take them off. When Dawn stops the car she will hand you a tube of lube. You are to get out the car and get down on the blanket you will be given and stick your ass in the air. Lube your asshole well and wait with your eyes closed.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Dawn pulled off the main road on to a dirt track that seemed to head for nowhere. Soon the came upon a small clearing and Dawn parked the car. After handing Susan the lube and a blanket from the back seat, she told her that this was the place.

Susan’s pants were already on the floor of the passenger side of the car. Their location was so remote, she had no fear of being seen by anyone or anything. She spread the blanket on a soft grassy area and began working the lube into her ass. Susan couldn’t help but let her thumb rub against her clit and occasionally dip into her very wet cunt.

She suddenly realized that Dawn was kneeling behind her. Dawn whispered, “Put your hands on the blanket. I am to plug your ass and fill your cunt with the same vibrating egg that was in my pussy last night. Then, I am to spank you until we are joined by your Master. If your ass is not the correct shade of red when he arrives, my Master will hang me by feet and whip my cunt until I learn how to do as I’m told. No offence, but I’d rather make your ass glow then have my cunt whipped by Charlie; especially if he’s in a bad mood.

With that, Susan felt the plug enter her rectum. She could tell immediately, that it was the largest she had dealt with so far. Dawn eased the egg past her cunt lips and turned it on to its mid level. Susan closed her eyes and reveled in the pleasure starting to pulse through her loins.

Suddenly, Dawn’s hand came down on the cheeks of her ass in a fury. There was none of the niceties of rubbing the sting away. Susan was well aware that Dawn was driven by the need to avoid a cunt whipping and knew it would not be long before her ass was glowing.

Just as Dawn’s blows seemed to be slowing down, a hand grabbed Susan’s hair and pulled her face up. She was greeted by the sight of her Master’s firming cock coming toward her mouth.

“Get my dick ready for your ass little one.” Bill’s voice was unmistakable.

IX

As Dawn licked the last of Charlie’s cum from the head of his dick, she thought how strange it was to give a blow job hanging upside down. Charlie’s flogging of her fully exposed pussy was nowhere near as painful as she had feared. In fact the pain did nothing to stop her from cumming when he licked her clit while working the narrow vibrator in her ass.

“You did very well slut.” Charlie said as he swatted her ass with his belt before he put it back on. “Next time, we’ll get some weighted clamps on those nipples and see how far down we can make them hang.”

Dawn fell asleep almost as soon as she was lowered onto the padded floor of Charlie’s “playroom”.

“Rest well my little fuck puppet. I’ll be back for that cunt of yours soon. It could be a long night.”

Susan put her robe on and stood before the bathroom mirror to dry her hair and put her makeup on. Soon it would be 8:00 and she needed to be ready as Bill instructed. She thought to herself, “How does this guy do this to me? He uses me, humiliates me, fucks me and generally treats me like shit. Yet every time he tells me what to do or calls be some foul name, my pussy turns into a faucet.”

At two minutes before 8:00, Susan hung up her robe and walked into the living room to comply with her master’s instructions.

Bill was very pleased with what he saw as he opened the front door and stepped into Susan’s living room. He suddenly remembered how beautiful she was and why he enjoyed using her so much.

Susan was on her knees with her hands behind her head and her elbows held back to force her tits forward as far as possible. Her knees were spread just enough to allow easy access to her now watering cunt. Her eyes were fixed on her master while her mouth was held wide open, ready to welcome whatever arrived.

Bill walked around her a couple of times to inspect his property. In his hand was a riding crop; just the tool to correct her posture or position. Bill used the crop to tap the undersides of Susan’s tits.

“These tits belong to me. They are mine to do with as I please. Do you understand that, Slut?”

Susan knew enough to nod her agreement since she had not been told to close her mouth.

The crop stung the cheeks of her ass. “This ass is mine too. I can spank it, whip it, plug it or fuck it whenever and wherever I want. Does the slut understand that too?”

When Susan finished nodding her agreement, she felt a rubber ball being shoved into her open mouth. Bill tightened the strap behind her head.

“Put three fingers in your cunt and work them around until you’re nice and wet.”

Susan’s fingers went into her vagina so easily that it surprised even her. She knew she was wet, but not that wet. She couldn’t help but let her thumb rub up against her clit. Bill took her left arm and brought it behind her back. Susan could feel an entirely new sensation surge through her body when she felt the rope being wrapped around her wrist.

She expected to miss the feel of her fingers in her pussy when Bill brought her right arm back and fastened her wrists together, but this new experience was worth it. Bill had tied her hands together with the center of a long rope. The two ends were brought under her crotch, one on each side of her still glistening cunt lips, crossed against her chest and draped over her shoulders. She could feel herself being forced to kneel straight as Bill removed all the slack as he drew the ends to her ankles and tied them together.

Bill then reached into his bag and removed a black collar, about two inches wide, with rings attached to the front, the back and the sides. Bill always liked the look of a woman collared, but he could not help but appreciate how special Susan looked. Susan could not believe the intense feelings in her groin that she felt as he fastened the collar behind her neck.

Susan made herself relax when she felt Bill separate her ass cheeks with one hand and tease her asshole with the tip of what she would soon discover, was a rather large though well lubricated plug.

The blindfold was a surprise, but somehow amplified the waves of desire that started to flow from her pussy as the dildo was worked in to its hilt.

“If you let that dildo fall out of that cunt, I’ll replace it with the business end of the riding crop!”

Susan could hear Bill doing something but had no idea what he was up to. He wasn’t too sure how she would react to the video camera he was setting up, so the blindfold provided the perfect cover. A half hour of this footage, and she’ll never be able object to anything he says.

Bill then took his time picking targets for his crop. Almost every square inch of her body was smacked at least once. Of course, he took particular care to land a generous number to her ass and tits. The sight of her jumping up a bit and screaming into the gag each time he landed a blow on her nipples had his cock straining the front of his jeans.

Then it happened. The thing he had been waiting for. Despite her full concentration and straining, Susan’s pussy became so wet that the dildo fell from her cunt and onto the floor.

“You dropped the plastic dick, slut! What’s the matter? You don’t like a dick shoved up your cunt?

Susan made noises into the gag, but Bill did not know, or care what she was saying. She knew what was coming, but that didn’t stop the pain that ripped through her groin when the crop landed squarely on her clit. The pain had just started to subside when she felt the dildo entering her again.

“Drop it again, and you get two more.”

After one more blow on each nipple, she felt the buckle of the ball gag being released. Her jaw muscles were relieved when the ball was removed, but not for long. While he gave her a few moments to relax her jaw, he removed his clothes and checked the camera to be sure he had the ideal angle.

Bill grabbed Susan’s jaw and squeezed it. “Open up.”

Bill forced the entire length of his dick down her throat in one motion. Susan was so accomplished at sucking his dick by now, that she suppressed her gag reflex instinctively. She started to suck it and work her tongue on every bit of his cock as he started to fuck her face.

Just when she expected Bill to fill her throat with his sperm, he withdrew. Bill told himself that he could have her make him cum anytime. Right now, he wanted to hear her cum.

He reached into his bag for a heavy duty plug in vibrator. This was not just any vibrator. It was the top of the line. The kind you see in every BDSM movie. The long handle gave way to a baseball sized round business end.

Susan first felt it on her nipples. Bill wanted to try out the settings before going full strength. The sensation flooded her with an incredible need to cum. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and knew that soon, she would be dripping down the inside of her thigh.

Bill started the vibrator on the ass plug. The new experience made Susan scream before she quickly regained her composure. Bill spanked her ass quickly 6 or 7 times and told her she would be gagged again if she couldn’t control herself.

Susan was breathing hard now and could feel the sweat starting to fall from her brow. As Bill worked the vibrator slowly across her pussy on the way to her clit, he pressed slightly and separated the lips. There was enough cunt juice dripping to make him think she had peed if he didn’t know better.

“You fucking slut. You don’t care how it happens, just as long as that cunt gets used and abused!”

With that, he brought the vibrator up hard on her clit and worked it back and forth. Susan could not believe how quickly her orgasm hit her. Her scream was enough to make Bill think the neighbors could possibly hear.

As she was recovering, Bill put the ball gag back in her mouth. “I told you to shut your slutty little mouth! I guess you need more practice.”

The vibrator was back on her clit at full strength. This time, Bill attached the elastic straps that held it in place freeing up his hands. Susan could feel the sexual tension building yet again and knew it would not be long before she was screaming into her gag again. Bill decided to get himself a drink and watch the slut explode a few more times.

Over the next 15 minutes, Susan came at least four times. The last two hurt as she felt the orgasms being pulled from her, clouding her mind and made her feel like an orgasm machine.

Bill turned the vibrator off but left it in place. Susan felt him bend her forward and felt her head being rested on a couple of pillows arranged by her tormentor. Even though this was not the most comfortable position, she would have been able to fall asleep from exhaustion if he let her.

There was no mistaking the feel of Bill’s cock as it entered her pussy from behind. Susan could not believe her own body, but she wanted nothing more then for him to stuff her cunt with his dick. Tied up like a Christmas turkey, forced to orgasm until it hurt, whipped like a filly being broken, and she still wanted to be a fuck puppet for this bastard. Any other time, the thought of what she was becoming might have consumed her thinking. But now; now, she just wanted Bill to fuck her.

Bill was gradually picking up speed, but his staying power was impressive even to him. He’d been rock hard ever since filling her mouth, but he knew he needed to fill her soon.

Susan felt the now familiar pre orgasm sensations start to fill her groin. Then without warning, the vibrator was back on and was quickly pushing her over the brink yet again. Bill could not believe the incredible combination of cunt and vibrator, but it was one that he would be sure to feel again.

Bill filled Susan’s now exhausted pussy just as he heard her cries muffled by the gag and the pillow.

After splashing her cervix with his semen, Bill would have liked nothing better than to fall asleep on the floor where he was. He thought of leaving the cunt tied up, but wanted her to be in good enough shape to blow him later. He released her and helped her into bed. Before he lay down next to her, he set the alarm for midnight. He figured he would be ready for his blowjob by then.

As he drifted off to sleep, he thought about how great it is to fuck a slut in her husband’s bed.

To be continued…….

Published 
Written by xzf5z6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments