Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kellys' Exploration

"A housewife explores a new side"

15
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
A yearning was growing inside her. A yearning that was very unfamiliar. As she stared at the magazine rack her eyes kept drawing back to the one with the picture of a girl strapped to a wooden cross and a man dressed in black with his head covered holding a paddle in his hand. The title read BDSM Lifestyle. She grabbed the magazine along with a current edition of Cosmo, paid the cashier and headed home. Kelly was a housewife, 38 years old and kept herself in good shape.

When she got home she was alone, this gave a chance to exam this magazine a little closer. She flipped through the pages and was surprised to find how her stomach tingled with butterflies and her pussy felt slightly moist as her eyes gazed upon picture after picture of men and women at each others feet. Tied, whipped and sexually assaulted in ways she could never have imagined.

Suddenly the sound of a car pulled up to the house. Her husband was home. She had to hide the magazine, if he found this she could only imagine what he would think.
Later that evening after her husband went to bed she decided to investigate her magazine further. Kelly flipped threw the many colorful pages. She paused for a moment staring at a picture of a women tied to a cross, her legs separated by a pole with straps to her ankles. A man with his hands cuffed sits underneath with his head tilted up and his tongue at the entrance of her pussy. A woman dressed in tight black PVC clothing and a tailed flogger in her hand. The marks of the flogger, red welts across his chest designated his punishment.

As she stared at the picture she found herself getting wet. Her fingers slowly found their way into her panties and she caressed her clit. Flipping through the next few pages which illustrated the story of the threesome and their torment, she found herself grinding her now swollen clit against the corner of the table. Kelly tried her best to remain silent so her husband wouldn’t hear and interrupt her arousal from this new found sense of eroticism. She pushed her clit firmly against the corner of the table and it moved making a loud noise.

Her husband called to her “honey is everything okay?”

She quickly replied, “Yes I just bumped the table, I am on way up.”

She had to break away from her moment of pleasure. As she closed the magazine she noticed an advertisement on the last page that read, “Experience the Unexpected”. It was an ad to come to a private dungeon. The area code on the phone number was in her town. Kelly hid the magazine and off to bed she went.

The next morning shortly after her husband left for work she returned to her magazine. She was feeling conflicted, she was so aroused by the images in the magazine but certainly didn’t want her husband to know she was turned on by such deviant, kinky desires. She flipped back to the page with the local number. Seeing how the ad stated discretion was assured her thought was there could be no harm in just calling.

She dialed the number and a very pleasant female voice answered.

“Hello, this is Christy.”

She wasn’t quite sure how to answer but she managed the words,

“Hi, I’m calling about an ad I saw in a magazine.”

The voice replied,

“Experience the Unexpected”?

She said, “Yes that’s the one”.

The voice asked,

“What time would you like to come over”?

Kelly replied,

“Well, I, I, I guess maybe in an hour”.

Christy quickly gave her the address and said she you in an hour.

She hung up the phone a little confused about what she had just done. Could she really go through with it? If it were something she really enjoyed how could she share it with her husband.

Maybe if she just investigated it a little bit she could stop before things went too far. At least this way she would know if her inner desires were just imaginary and fantasy. She decided she wasn’t going to make a big deal of it. Kelly told herself, I’m just going to go over, ask a few questions and find out what’s involved.

Dressed in her morning sweatpants and tee shirt she grabbed her keys and drove to the address given. She found the house was only 30 minutes from her home. She approached the door and rang the doorbell before noticing a sign attached to the front door that read, “Please Use The back Door”. She walked around the side and to the back where a door had a sign that read, “Welcome in if your Mind is Open”.

Kelly hesitated but then turned the knob and opened the door. She was greeted by two very pretty women dressed in very skimpy lingerie. A redhead dressed in black lace and a brunette in wearing red leather. She started to introduce herself when one of them placed her fingers to Kelly’s’ lips which stopped her from talking. The other then grabbed her by the hand and led her to the next room. It was a small room and was furnished with just a couch and a couple lamps with low lighting. Kelly was ready to ask some questions when both women started to remove her clothing. They moved swiftly pulling her T shirt over her head and dropping her sweatpants to her ankles. Kelly suddenly felt very vulnerable standing there naked. She felt the tingling like when she looked at the pictures return to her stomach as the two women ran their hands across her body. Their hands drifted from her stomach to her breast as like she was a new toy. One hand found its way across her ass and another her thigh and a finger pressed against her clit. Kelly could barely breathe as the two women did as they pleased with her. She found herself pressed against the wall. One girl started kissing her neck and the other on her knees pressing against her thigh separating her legs. The girl on her knees was quickly licking at the areas around Kelly’s clit. She had never been taken like this before. It’s as if they were waiting to ravage her the moment she walked through the door.

Her body was giving in to their assault. Kelly found her legs opened willingly accepting the tongue that wanted to enter her hole. She couldn’t believe how fast her pussy became so wet. She felt something wrap around her one wrist and then the other wrist. She suddenly found her arms brought behind her and her wrist tied together. The girl who was feverishly wetting her pussy now stood before her looking into her eyes. She placed a long wet kiss on her lips and drove her tongue deep into Kelly’s mouth. Taking her by the arm she walked her into another room.

Kelly’s eyes widened as she stepped into the room. There was strange looking furniture throughout the room. Something that looked like a work horse she remembered seeing in her fathers old garage, along with a wooden table, an X made of wood with chains and cuffs, a chair with the center missing and a table covered with dildos, mask, whips and assorted items.

The two women led her to the chair with no seat. Removing the straps from her wrist and re-strapping them to the arms of the chair.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

They each then strapped her ankles to the legs of the chair. She watched as one of them come back from the table with a hand full of little clips. Attaching a clip to each of her nipples she felt an arousing pain as one of the girls lightly pulled on the chain that was attached. At this point Kelly noticed the other girl had a vibrator in her hand. She turned the vibrations up to full as she pressed it against her clamped nipples. The feeling sent shivers through her body as it vibrating against the metal clip caused her nipples to swell and making the clamps tighter. Back and forth from one nipple to the other the girl teased her. Kelly’s body had never experienced a pleasure so intoxicating.

A warming deep inside of Kelly’s pussy began to grow. While this girl had her way teasing and pulling on the chain attached to her nipples she began to alternate her tongue and lips between the vibrations. Sucking on them was causing her nipples to swell more.

Kelly felt the other girl place her fingers between her swelling pussy lips. She easily slid two fingers into her wet slit and began massaging her inner walls. Kelly was helpless to their assault. The two fingers became three and pressed firmly against her g-spot. Kelly’s hips began to buck slowly as she felt a slightly different type of orgasm building inside. The girl kept a firm press against her spot, massaging the upper insides of Kelly’s pussy. The other girl kept pulled on the chain attached to her nipples causing her body to conflict between the pleasure and pain. The rolling orgasm took over as she humped hard against the fingers pressed inside her when a spray of wetness flooded the girls’ hand. Kelly screamed like never before. Never had she had an orgasm like this.

As she exhaled a long breathe, her body felt as though it would collapse. The girl withdrew her fingers and held her wet hand up, showing Kelly the juices that came from within her. She placed her fingers in Kelly’s mouth forcing her to suck the rest of the juices from her hand.

They girls removed the clamps from her nipples and lifted her from the chair. Her legs felt week as she stood to her feet. Kelly’s mind was in a dazed state as they walked her over to the long wooden table. The girls moved Kelly onto the table and laid her on her back. She felt their soft hands trace down her legs as the fastened each ankle to another strap. This made it so her legs were spread wide and her ability to even slightly close her them was gone. Her hands were strapped above her head and a wedged pillow under her bottom. All this time she was didn’t have the chance to mutter a word which made it very confusing as to why one of the girls suddenly decided to place a ball in her mouth to gag her.

Kelly was thinking maybe she had experienced enough for one day and needed to process everything that just happened to her when someone entered the room from the door. It was a man dressed in black hooded mask. He was wearing black pants with snaps covering the front. As he approached the table her mind reeled with the thought of what she had gotten herself into. His fingertips traced across her body from the arch of her foot up her leg and paused at the tip of her clit. His hand gently circled her clit and separated her pussy lips. She was still soaked from her orgasm he tickled his finger against the opening of her hole.

He grabbed a flogger from the table next to them and slowly drew it across her breast. Kelly felt her body warm as he gently slapped the flogger against her stomach and then against her thighs. He landed the flogger again, this time a little firmer against her thighs and the sudden sharp sting caused her body to flinch. She suddenly felt an overload of pleasure as the flogger began lightly tapping against her clit. Slowly getting firmer with the taps her clit began to swell and harden. The combination of the sting and the pleasure was overwhelming her mind. She couldn’t believe that she may be about to cum again. Her pussy started to throb inside and she started to mumble. The man lifted the ball from her mouth and she was able to let the words out.

“Please”

“Please”

He sensed what she needed.

She heard the click and turned her head to see him undo the snaps on the front of his pants. In the dim light she couldn’t tell the size but it was fairly big. She couldn’t believe she was about to let this happen but her body had taken over. She needed to be fucked hard. The man climbed onto the table and positioned himself between her legs. She could feel the head of his cock opening her slit. He stayed there with just the head teasing an inch and two inside her opening. Her familiar mumbles of please were beckoning him to fuck her.

As he kept his swollen cock spreading her lips, Kelly felt something surround her clit. It was a small tube. He squeezed the bulb at the end of the tube once and her clit began to pull into the tube. He squeezed again and then again on the bulb and her clit swelled inside the tube. The blood filled her clit as the feeling of it being sucked sent waves of pleasure through her entire body.

He let the air out and the pulsating of her clit subsided. He tickled her clit with his fingertip and the shivers went through her body. Then again, one squeeze, a second and on the third she felt the length of his cock drive deep into her pussy. With her swollen clit filling the tube he began to thrust. His cock was filling her and his thrust was long, from tip to base. Her hips were now thrusting back accepting every inch of him. The waves of warmth inside her belly started growing and her orgasm was nearing. Her clit was swollen being pulled on as he drove his cock in harder. His thrust became faster and she suddenly felt the warmth of hot cum filling her insides. She started to cum, her orgasm filling every inch of her body. She was pounding back against his cock.

When he released the air from the clit pump Kelly let out a mumbled scream as the orgasm inside her rolled from her stomach to her pussy over and over for what seamed like two minutes.

The man pulled his cock from her pussy and she closed her eyes reviling in the feeling of being fucked and filled as the warm cum dripped down to her ass

As she drove back home she decided it was best to take a few moments to gain her composure. She pulled into her driveway and noticed her husbands’ car was already there. She had to figure out how to tell him of the new desires she was feeling and how she wanted him to share. She went inside and could hear he was in the shower. His gym bag lay on the floor and car keys on the table. She hated when he left his dirty gym clothes balled up in the bag. Maybe she could use this as a time to teach him a lesson. She thought to herself “That’s it. This is the opening for me to share a new experience with him”. As she pulled his clothes from the bag she unrolled a pair of pants that were black and had snaps in the front.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments