Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kendra's First True Submission - Part 1

"Request to be dominated goes a little further than expected"

13
4 Comments 4
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
For the past several months, my wife, Kendra, has mentioned she would like to be more submissive in the bedroom. While I wouldn't classify Kendra as extremely dominant herself, she has always taken more control in the bedroom, especially when it comes to getting her pleasure.

One Tuesday night, we were out with some friends for Happy Hour. Kendra had a few drinks, and on the way home she brought up the idea of being submissive once again to me. During the evening, we talked about it a little more and I told her I would love to dom her, but it would have to be on my terms. I could tell she was nervous of giving up that much control. But like most of the thirty-something moms, she'd read Fifty Shades of Grey and asked about a safe word.

I told her of course I would never hurt her but I did want to push her boundaries. As we lay in bed, I took a firmer tone and told her I had requirements and she had to agree to them all.

"One, if you want me to dominate, Kendra, it will be for an entire weekend, starting Friday after work and continuing through Sunday evening," I said.

She looked at me and said, "Okay."

I looked at her and said, "Don't answer them one at a time, listen to them all and then decide."

"Two, I will push your boundaries and do things to you that you've never done and likely never thought of. You will accept those without complaining," I added, as I rubbed her thigh as we cuddled on the bed.

"Three, if you do complain, I have the right to punish you any way I see fit," I said, as a gleam crossed my blue eyes.

"Four, you will have the safe word which is purple. At any time, you can say the safe word and I will stop," I added. "But if you do use the safe word, everything stops from that point forward. I won't stop what I'm doing, I'll stop everything else I had planned for you."

"Finally, if you choose to accept these terms, I will give you a task this week. If you complete it properly, that will signal you want to be my submissive this weekend. If you fail to complete it, I will assume you're not serious about me controlling you in the bedroom and I will never try again."

"Do you understand Kendra?" I asked. "Do you accept these terms?"

She had a look of nervousness in her eyes, but also a look of anticipation. After she licked her lips, she looked at me and said, "Yes, I do."

That night, we had an incredible night of romantic love making. We were both very turned on, but neither of us brought it up. For the next few days, neither of us mentioned the conversation, but it went through both of our heads several times a day.

Friday rolled around and at noon, I sent Kendra the following text: "Tonight we start if you're serious. You have two steps to prove you are willing to obey me and my every whim. First, go to the adult toy store at the corner of Main and 3rd street before 5 PM. I want you to pick up a blindfold, a pair of handcuffs and a small paddle in case you don't listen. I will text you at 5. Love, Drew."

I was curious what affect this would have on Kendra. She was very sexual and had quite a few toys, but always bought them on line. I knew going to the store in person would make her mind race a million miles a minute. She went to the store like instructed and got the items.

After she checked out and was ready to leave, the clerk said, "Excuse me, are you Kendra?" When she turned around, he added, "Take this bag home with you as well. Drew says not to open it."

At 5 o'clock, I sent Kendra another text. "The clerk told me you came by. I'm proud of you. I want you to shower, wash your hair and get made up by 6 PM."

I assumed she thought we were going out for the evening, but the next text changed that assumption when it was sent at 6:02 PM. "Kendra, undress now, totally naked, blindfold yourself and cuff your hands to the headboard. I will be home in 5 minutes. If you are like that, you are mine for the weekend, totally mine. If you are not, it's over."

My mind raced wondering what went through her mind and if she would do it. I went up the stairs and when I looked in the bedroom, she was there on the bed, naked, blindfolded and cuffed. I smiled when I saw her in that position and noticed the make up and hair and giggled to myself that my plan worked. She must have thought we were going out for the evening.

I left her in that position as I went to the bathroom and showered and prepared. I wondered what was racing through her mind as she heard me in the next room but she was bound and blindfolded. When I came out to the bedroom, I got my answer when I crawled on the bed, spread her legs apart and saw the wetness growing in her pussy and a wet spot started on the bed.

Typically, we had a lot of soft foreplay, but that night, I dove straight into her pussy and licked her hard and fast. I'd always enjoyed eating her out, but this first night was much more intense, like I had a purpose.

BrianaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaJoy

She instinctively spread her legs apart farther as I licked and nibbled on her clit. With the build up and intensity on my part, I felt her body start to shudder as climaxed hard and made an even bigger wet spot.

When she finished, I heard, "God, if being submissive is getting my pussy eaten like this, I'll take it anytime," and then a laugh coming from her. Little did she know I had other plans as I reached into the bag and got the other items I ordered over the phone.

I lifted Kendra's knees up and put a little lube on my finger and started to rub it against her asshole. I'd never done that before and I heard, "What the hell are you doing?" come from her mouth.

I playfully spanked her ass and said, "Silence," as I continued for a minute. Then she felt something on the edge of her asshole and something slowly inserted in.

"What are you doing Drew?" she asked.

I moved on the bed and came up and said, "Well, tonight I bought a new set of anal beads. Each time you come, you get another one pushed deeper into your ass. Each one gets progressively bigger and my goal is to get all six beads in your ass tonight."

She started to complain slightly and I firmly said, "If you bitch, you will be punished hard and if you want to stop, we're done." I saw her lick her lips and then silence. I reached in the drawer and took out her vibrator, and placed it on her clit and turned it on. Again, we normally took things slowly, but this time, I worked the intensity at a much higher level and made her climax in minutes.

As soon as I turned off the vibrator, I reached down and pushed another bead into her ass. She took the first two pretty easily as they weren't that big, but I knew the other ones would test her.

I did the second bead in a matter of seconds and before she could realize it, I went down and started licking her pussy again. I heard, "God, Drew, no, I'm too sensitive, I can't take it."

I didn't care and this time, I spread her legs wide and tongue fucked her pussy hard and deep. My chin was pushing next to her anal beads and my tongue attempted to lick the wetness growing in her pussy. I could have stayed there for days to try and lick her dry, but it would never have happened. My nose rubbed against her clit until she couldn't take anymore and climaxed.

And again, within a few seconds, she now had the third bead pushed into her ass and without warning, I moved up and started to suck her nipples very hard. My mouth worked on her right and my fingers on her left. When she started to moan in pleasure, I took her other vibrator and inserted it into her pussy, and turned it on to a pulsating level. Her pussy was throbbing from the vibrator and my tormenting of her nipples, and the fourth climax occurred a while later.

This time, her ass was much tighter and took more effort to push the next bead in. I was gentle with it, but could tell she was uncomfortable as she never had her ass fucked and never anything like this before. I kept the vibrator in her pussy and my mouth, and my fingers went to her clit. I could tell she was sensitive but the toy and my mouth work her clit harder than every before. This one took a while longer, but finally, I made her climax the fifth time.

I reached down and slowly pushed the fifth bead to her puckered hole. I heard a faint "No please."

I looked at her face as she was helpless and bound and still blindfolded. I said, "I didn't hear the safe word," and I put a little extra lube on the bead and slowly pushed it into place.

After the fifth bead, I went back between Kendra's legs and I put my pulsating cock into her pussy. I'd never felt her pussy so wet before as I heard her moan from both pleasure as well as sensitivity. With my weight on top, the beads put my pressure on her ass and I fucked her harder and harder. I was so turned on with the first night, I came hard deep within her pussy which pushed her over the edge for her final climax.

I reached down and lubed up the final bead, and slowly pushed it deeper in her ass. She moaned and squealed a little but took it. When I finished, I rolled her to her side and spooned behind her, letting my fingers play with her nipples and pussy as he body was spent.

"You did good, baby. I hope you enjoyed the three hours that just passed. I know you always liked multiple orgasms, but as my slave, I thought it would be more fun to try something new. I'm gonna snuggle for thirty minutes and then I'll take beads out."

I was a man of my words as I did remove the beads slowly. I undid the blindfold and looked her in the eyes and said, "I was gonna ask what you thought of tonight but to be honest, it doesn't matter. I wanted to do it and I did it. You did good by not complaining."

I leaned in, kissed her forehead and said, "Get a good night sleep, tomorrow is gonna be much more intense for you, baby."

Published 
Written by gemstory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments