Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Key To The Highway

"Young hopeful pornstars take a break in the desert on thier way to LA"

2
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
“Turn the radio up!” yelled Frankie, leaning forward so that Albert could hear her above the already loud music and the roar of the open top car. Then she rested back into the middle of the rear seat with her arms open wide, and she curled her red lips into a satisfied, slightly drunken smile.

The warm air rushed through her dark curls and the blue night seemed vivid to her, viewed through her ever present shades. When she looked up she could see the star filled sky, and when she looked around her she could see the bare desert on all sides.

Albert twisted the control up to maximum, and the crying distorted thrill of blues guitar filled the air. The sound fell from the car as it flew along the dirt road and tumbled along behind them in a cloud of brown dust. Albert drew deeply on the cigarette between his dry lips, and then exhaled without breaking his intent gaze on the road ahead.

Frankie and Albert had travelled many miles like this and they had many miles to go before they would reach their destination. All that lay between the start and the end of their journey was the dry desert which ran on and on, never changing and which cradled them in heat. The travelling had been punctuated only by the occasional stop for gas and food at the lonely roadside stations many miles apart on the desert road. But now they had been travelling for nine hours without a break and they were both tired and in need of some sleep. Albert pulled the car off the road and skidded to a halt in a cloud of dust at the roadside. He looked back at Frankie with a broad smile.

“You’ll get transport once you’re big stars. And this movie will make you big stars, I promise!” the director drawled. He stared at the sultry brunette in her dark shades and low cut tee shirt, and at the wild blonde man who sat at her side chewing gum, and he chuckled. Although not known for his honesty, the director was telling the truth as he saw it for once. He knew that these two had what it took to make it big in the thriving adult film industry. They were young and beautiful. They craved fame and fortune, and would do just about anything to get it. They revelled in hedonistic delight, but not to the extent that they would blow their own chances. They were both determined to make it, and they were both very good at what they did.

On screen they displayed an insatiable appetite for sex, both with each other, and with the rest of the cast as required. Albert would take girl after girl to a screaming climax whilst flexing his own muscular body for the camera and maintaining an impressive stiffness to his huge long cock throughout. He could suppress his climax at will, until a final sticky load of cum was required across a girls pouting eager lips for the camera.

Frankie was equally enthusiastic, enjoying shocking her audience by indulging her perfect model-like beauty in hard scenes of depraved lust. She gave head with languid relish, sucking a thick hard cock into the depths of her throat and holding it there as long as she could, as her face grew red, as she stared into the camera with wide innocent eyes.

She gave up her ever hungry cunt, or tightly puckered anal star to a cock of any size or girth with equal abandon, seemingly ever ready to be immediately fucked, and she could play the submissive or dominant in any scene equally convincingly. But her real passport to stardom was her bi-sexuality. When she was with another woman, on screen or off, nothing was faked. She loved fucking girls.

Frankie kissed, sucked, licked and fucked other girls like her life depended on it. She was almost six foot tall, with long slender legs and a curved but muscular physique, and she naturally dominated the other girls who would always bend to her whim. She delighted in the fact that she could bring a straight girl off on screen, even if they claimed that other girls did not excite them and that they only did girl-girl scenes for the money.

Frankie was exquisitely beautiful and this gave her films, even the low-budget flicks, an air of class and sophistication that appealed to the lucrative couples market.

Now Frankie and Albert had been offered their first real chance at the big time. They would be the main stars of a high budget movie. The set was three thousand miles away and first they had to get themselves there. The director assured them that they would be treated like stars once the filming started and he explained where to meet him in fifteen days time. He puffed on his cigar, and watched the pair walk away from him hand in hand as they left the room. He watched Frankie’s long tanned legs beneath her short skirt, and her round backside rocking fluidly from side to side as she moved. He smiled to himself; at last he had found the stars he needed to take his minor film production company into the big league and make himself some real money in the process.

Frankie awoke just after dawn when the desert was bathed in the orange glow of the morning sun. It was already hot as an oven, and Frankie’s dark skin was flecked with droplets of perspiration. She reached for a water bottle from the well in front of the back seat, forced open the lid, and gulped at the liquid greedily. It escaped from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin, over her neck, and down in rivulets into her deep cleavage. She took one hand from the bottle and brushed the water over her bare skin to cool her body. Her red nails disappeared briefly beneath the low neckline of her flimsy red dress. She lowered the bottle and leaned forward to see Albert, who lay sprawled on his back across both front seats.

He looked good in a white cotton shirt, unbuttoned down to his navel, and pulled open to reveal his muscular torso. Fine blonde hairs on his chest were golden in the sunlight over his firm brown skin. His body looked broad and strong.

Frankie enjoyed the flood of arousal that flowed through her as she surveyed her lover’s body so perfectly displayed. An erotic thought ran through her mind; he would awake in the beautiful desert heat with the taste of her musk on his lips.

Frankie rocked back into the rear seat and lifted her long legs. She ran her fingers up her thighs to the sides of her thong around her hips. She shimmied as she pulled her underwear down from her pussy, over her hips, down her thighs and lower legs, and slipped them off over her feet. She bundled the slip of red lace into a ball and held it in the fingers of one hand before her. Then she soaked it with water from her bottle.

Frankie leant over the front seat and held the ball of wet lace over Albert’s face close to his dry lips. He was still sleeping soundly as Frankie squeezed the material and a droplet of water laced with her own scent swelled, and then dripped. Albert opened his lips slightly and groaned as the liquid wetted his skin, but he did not wake.

Another drop followed, and Albert’s tongue flicked out to take the water from his lips. His eyes flickered, and then opened as he looked Frankie in the eyes and smiled.

“You taste good, honey!” he muttered.

“You better believe it!” Frankie giggled and she pressed the wet bundle of lace between Albert’s lips roughly. He spluttered and shook his head from side to side.

“I’ll get you for that,” he yelled as he struggled to sit up and Frankie turned to make her escape laughing hard.

Albert flung himself over the seat of the car and caught Frankie at the back of her short red dress as she tried to flee over the trunk of the car. He held her firmly in place with one of her knees on the leather upholstery and the other raised over the back of the seat. He positioned himself behind the struggling brunette and pulled at his belt buckle with his free hand. He raised the hem of Frankie’s dress so that her golden tanned buttocks were exposed, and the round globes of her flesh wobbled invitingly as she fought in vain to escape. He laughed.

“I’m going to have to warm that sweet round ass of yours. You’ll never learn will you?”

“Oh yeah! Whip me then you bastard, whip me if you dare!” Frankie cried out, thrusting her backside out at her blonde man so that it was round and full.

HarietWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarietWhite

As she moved, her buttocks opened far enough to expose the dark knot of her anal whorl between, and the full fleshy lips of her pussy already wet and glistening in the morning sunlight.

Albert pulled the belt free from around his waist with a flourish, and he held the strap of brown leather high above his head. He twisted his wrist to collect the excess length of the belt around his palm, and then he brought his hand down sharply.

Snap!

Frankie’s body stiffened and she moaned as the leather kissed her skin for the first time. She threw her head back and opened her lips wide as the glorious pain raced through her.

Snap!

Albert whipped her again across the fullest part of her broad buttocks and her skin immediately flushed a deep red through her tan where the leather kissed her.

Snap! Snap! Snap!

“Oh fuck yes!” Frankie screamed as she thrust her round ass back to meet each blow. She opened her thighs further and pressed her body down against the seat and the hot metal of the car so that she was held firmly as each blow landed. She could tell that her pussy was swollen and dripping love juice already, and her nipples were stiff aching buds. She could tell that she would easily climax if Albert continued to beat her so perfectly. Her heart was pounding violently and the stinging pain in her rear was developing into a numb overwhelming heat. Her ass was a burning red ball and her cunt clenched and relaxed in rhythm to each kiss of the leather belt.

Albert did not show her any mercy; he knew Frankie too well to relent. She would not thank him for kindness. He could see the puffy labia of her pussy opening as she grew more and more aroused, and he knew she would cum soon.

He beat her really hard and made her buttocks and upper thighs shake as each blow fell. Then he paused to thrust two thick fingers into Frankie’s wetness. He held her like this by the hem of her dress, impaled, riding his fingers deeper and deeper into her pussy.

It pushed Frankie over the edge. He felt her tightness gripping him, pulsing and her thighs quiver. He pushed his wrist up hard between her thighs and held it there.

“Oh fuck yes!” Frankie moaned as her body locked. Her long legs shook as the waves of pleasure washed over her. She let her weight settle onto Albert’s fist so that his two probing fingers were fully up inside her and her clitoris grazed his rough knuckles.

She gave her best on screen climax; eyelashes fluttering and red lips in a wide O with her face turned upward in the sunlight. Perspiration ran down her face, into her cleavage, and down her long bare legs. She climaxed over and over again until she was finally spent and gasping for breath. “Oh fuck!” she gasped, “That was so good!”

Albert withdrew his hand and pulled down the hem of Frankie’s dress over her red, sore buttocks. He grinned sadistically and Frankie turned and slid down the car seat before him grinning back. She reached out and spread her long fingers on the front of his trousers, her long white fingernails raking the rough material. “Thank you, honey,” she drawled as she firmly moved her hand up and down. She curled her fingers inward and tugged at each button of his fly in turn to open them. “Now let me return that favour!” she whispered.

Frankie pushed her hand inside the fly of Albert’s trousers and took hold of his cock through the thin cotton of his boxer shorts. His manhood was already thick and hard, jutting up towards her. She moved her hand up and down again whilst grasping the meaty rod, and Albert groaned and pressed himself forward until his crotch was close to Frankie’s face. Frankie licked her red lips until they were wet and then looked up into Albert’s blue eyes. “Would you like a suck, honey?” she questioned.

Albert nodded and moved his legs further apart as Frankie slid further down the seat and positioned her head between his knees. “Then, lover boy,” she laughed, “Let’s see what you’ve got!”

Frankie reached inside Albert’s briefs and pulled at his hard cock until it was free and pointing proudly towards her wet, pouting lips.

It was a monster prick, so thick that Frankie’s fingers hardly met around its girth and a good seven or eight inches in length. It was what all directors dreamed of seeing on a porn shoot; a cock of unreal proportions that stayed hard right to the final shot. A cock so long that the girls could ride it hard and cry out loud because they could hardly take it. A cock the girls could deep throat and make audiences gasp as inch after inch sunk into their throats.

And Frankie had learnt to use her lover’s cock perfectly. She craved its length in her mouth, sex or ass, and often left Albert exhausted with her constant demands.

She licked him first, all over, from the tip of his erection where a drop of clear pre cum welled, to the thick base where the cock jutted from a mass of trimmed golden curls. She licked him with the tip of her tongue until his huge shaft was wet all over, and she kissed him up and down the length with her pouting red lips.

She knew it drove him wild, waiting for her to take him in and suck him, and make him come in her throat. She made him wait until he was begging her to suck him, and then, and only then would she take him in.

She held the base of his cock, squeezing her fingers tightly around him so that he was swollen and his shaft was fully veined. Then she opened her lips wide and dropped her head forward.

Frankie sucked as hard as she could on the three or so inches she had taken into her mouth, drawing out the pre come from the head, into the back of her mouth. Then she forced her tongue back and forth over the bell end of the huge cock so that Albert felt the friction and heat. He groaned loudly into the hot desert air and pushed his hips forward hard.

Frankie gulped, and forced her head forward at the same time so that Albert’s cock was forced into her throat. She rocked her head up and down as inches of cock were drawn from her mouth only to be engulfed again as she moved forward. She had trained herself to deep throat Albert with ease.

Frankie withdrew to breathe, and then took Albert’s cock into her mouth once again. This time she sucked at the head hard and fast, flicking her tongue back and forth. Albert fell forward groaning and he clasped the seat of the car above Frankie. She moved back and then masturbated Albert in her fist, looking up at him all the time from beneath his crotch with a wicked grin. This was always her favourite victory; to make him spurt into the air above her as he tried to hold back, teaching him that she could milk him and make him spurt for her as and when she wanted, like no other woman could.

Albert’s body stiffened and he stood up straight and tall. Frankie’s fist moved in a frantic blur.

“Come for me,” she ordered angrily, “Wet the seats for me to sit on, right now!”

“Oh! I can’t hold on! Oh yes!” Albert threw his head back and cried out loud. He climaxed as Frankie’s tight fist moved like a piston up and down his long shaft. He fired a white stream of jizm into the air before him which fell and splashed down onto the leather seat of the car.

Another jet followed the first and Frankie laughed triumphantly as she watched the fountain she had teased from her lover.

Albert buttoned his fly quickly and vaulted from the back of the car into the dry sand. He paced around the car to loosen his limbs and then took to the driving seat once again.

Frankie rose from the footwell of the back seat with a grin. She looked at Albert and slowly raised her short red skirt until her round buttocks were on display, still red and glowing from the kiss of the belt. Holding the hem of her skirt high, she carefully settled herself down on the back seat onto the white strings of jizm and shimmied from side to side. “Ahhh!” she sighed deeply, “That’s good!”

Frankie lit a cigarette as Albert started the car and she spread herself on the back seat once again. She pulled on her dark shades and looked to the red mountains in the distance as Albert swung the car back onto the road with a heavy wheel spin that threw up a cloud of dust.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments