Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Girl and the Girls of KINK II

41
18 Comments 18
13.6k Views 13.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I am wondering if a should admit that I am not wearing pants as I write this, or panties for that matter… or that I have slipped my favorite vibrator in and have it set on low. Or that I spent close to six hours last night making my Mistress, or Officer Laura if you prefer, cum… Perhaps I’ll keep those details to myself and just get on with my story…

So… you’d think that would be it, wouldn’t you… two kinky girls dressed as cops come to my door, cuff me, humiliate me in the middle of the street by making me cum in front of a stranger by fucking me with a night stick… after that, you’d think they’d just give me a smack on my bare ass and send me home, then drive off and fuck each other silly. Yeah, well, not in my fantasy, damn it!

=^.^=

“Get in the car, whore.”

There I was, leaning up against a black four door sedan, my legs to week to stand on my own, a buxom brunette in a sexy cop uniform and one finger hooked through the ring of my collar pushing me around like I was some sort of plaything…

“I… but…” my weak protests were quickly ended when she shoved my sheer oranges panties into my mouth once more, filling my senses with the taste and scent of my own pussy.

“Bad kitty.”

Officer Ally gave my ass a hard smack, startling me into taking a step, and then another as she spanked me again, herding me into the doorway, her partner leading me by my collar. With a not too gently push, they forced me into the back seat of the car, and shut the door on me. I struggled into a sitting position, my arms hand still cuffed behind my back, as they took their seats, Officer Laura behind the wheel, and Ally in the passenger seat, meeting my gaze in the rearview mirror, her glasses now tucked into the breast pocket of her uniform, her cap removed, uncovering her silky black hair.

“You’re under arrest for public indecency, kitty.”

Laura smiled at me, her eyes still hidden, her teeth bright and even.

“Bufft ah…” I managed around my sodden underwear, much to her amusement.

“Tell it to the judge.” She laughed, starting the engine and pulling out into the street.

The car ride was surprisingly normal, if you discount the fact that I was cuffed and gagged in the back seat. My captors were quiet as we drove through the well-lit neighborhood towards an unknown destination. I did my best not to panic, my mind awhirl with questions, like where were we going, what were they going to do to me, and if I asked nicely would Officer Laura fuck me with her nightstick again. By the time they pulled over and stopped, there was a puddle on the car seat beneath me, soaking my flimsy skirt.

“This is it.” Officer Ally announced as Laura shut off the engine, leaving us in silence, although I am sure they could hear my heart pounding wildly in my chest.

“Going to take some work getting the smell of cunt out of the car.” Officer Laura joked as she pushed open her door, unlocking the back door and beckoning me out. I did my best to slide out, thankful as both officers took my arms and helped me to stand, one on either side of me.

“Ready for the fun to begin, Kitty?” Laura said, unable to stop herself from giggling.

I simply whimpered, wondering what was next? Did they plan on fucking me in the middle of the street again? Or had that just been a warm up… my imagination went wild as Officer Laura attached a leash to my collar and started down the side walk, the long leather strap over her shoulder, tugging me along when I didn’t follow her quickly enough.

“Come along, whore. You don’t want to be late for the party, do you?”

With a sinking feeling, I followed obediently, still unsteady on my feet, the cold concrete rough against my bare feet, shivering as a combination of cold, fear, and naked lust thrilled through me, making it impossible to think about anything other than the possibility of debauchery to come…

Our destination became obvious in a very short time, a large two story house that had aspirations of mansion-hood. It was fully decked out for Halloween, with jack-o-lanterns, spooky lights, fake tombstones, ghosts, and pretty much every scary decoration imaginable. It looked like a full house, too, with college age kids decked out in costumes (the emphasis more on sexy than scary, at least with the girls) traipsing up and down the walk. From within came the sound of a party going on; loud music, shouts, laughter, even organized chanting breaking out in the form of drink, drink, drink, drink! At least I wouldn’t stand out too much, or so I hoped. My suspicions were confirmed as I watched a slutty vampire girl and a slutty nurse head towards the house. Slutty cops with their slutty kitty were pretty much the order of the day.

“Ready to party, kitty?” Laura asked with a chuckle as she guided me up the walk, and in through the open door like she owned the place, me in tow, and Ally right behind us.

The insides were done up as well, in a mish mash of lights and scary décor. A mannequin zombie stared at me from across the room while living breathing zombies downed beer from plastic cups while trying to have conversations over the top of the noise going on around them.

Suddenly, I was thankful that I was on a leash; getting separated and on my own in this chaos would have been a nightmare in and of itself. I could only imagine being groped and grabbed and touched by a houseful of strangers… at least, in sense, I knew my “arresting officers”.

We pushed out way through the room, looking like a train, Laura the locomotive, Ally the caboose, and me, the freight car, apparently in search of somewhere somewhat more subdued, finally heading up the stairs and down a hallway covered in fake spider webs and giant spiders to a large room at the end, furnished with several love seats, a sofa and some chairs.

“Here.” Officer Laura announced, turning so that Ally and I could hear her. Nervously, I followed her in. There was music playing, but it was muted, and after the din downstairs, it seemed down right peaceful, allowing for actual conversations. It was also notable, at least to me, by the absence of women. In fact, we were the only female presence. I wondered, silently, if that should make me nervous. Ally decided it for me, whispering playfully into my ear.

“Might be interesting to just leave you hear with an open invitation to fill you full of cum, slut. I bet you’d even enjoy it.”

I wondered if she might be right…

Officer Laura handed over the leash, and strode nonchalantly to an unoccupied love seat across the room, all eyes suddenly upon her. She sat facing us, and adjusted the hem of her dress over her thighs before meeting my gaze, a teasing smile on her face as she motioned for us to join her. This time, I didn’t need to be prodded, making a bee-line across the room, aware that gazes had shifted and all eyes were no upon me.

“Sit, kitty.” She commanded, patting her lap, and I sat, putting my weight on her thighs, letting her direct me with subtle touches to that my back was to her, my legs straddled on either side of hers while Ally took a position upon one of the stuffed arms, the handle of the leash dangling from her hand.

“Remember your promise, whore.”

I shivered, Laura’s warm breath brushing the nape of my neck, her voice soft, obviously for my ears only.

“Anything…” I murmured, my heart fluttering, appropriately, like a trapped bird.

“What a good little slut. Perhaps, if you continue to co-operate, we might keep you. How would you like that?”

The room seemed suddenly quite warm. Stifling, even. I found myself having trouble breathing, and I was shaking so hard I began to worry that I’d bounce myself off of her lap. Somehow, I got control of myself.

“I’ll take that as your answer, kitty. Sounds like you’re not adverse to the idea, hmm?”

That time, I just shook my head, my metal tag chiming softly against the leash attachment, unsure if that meant ‘yes, I want to you to take me home and make me your sex slave’ or ‘no, if you don’t mind, I’d rather go home and never answer my front door for strangers again’. Perhaps it was a bit of both.

“Spread for me, whore.”

If it hadn’t been obvious what she meant, it quickly became so as she began spreading her own legs, forcing my already parted thighs further apart.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

Despite my best efforts, it had been difficult, with my hands fastened behind my back, to sit as demurely as I wished. In fact, my bare ass was resting against her thighs, allowing the flap of my skirt to hide my pussy from prying eyes. At least, it was before she reached around me and pulled it back, allowing every guy in the room to see my cleanly shaved snatch.

“Fucking A, dude, that chick’s fucking naked.”

That broke the ice. Afterwards I was treated to a round of humiliating comments that left my face bright red as I closed my eyes tightly, unable to bear the sight of my audience gawking at my exposed cunt. It was bad enough I had to listen to their semi-inebriated comment as, behind my back, Laura unlocked the steel handcuffs and undid the clip holding my wrists together.

“Up, over your head, whore.” She instructed me. Unable to even harbor thoughts of disobedience, I raised my arms up in the air, not even putting up a token struggle as Ally manhandled me, bending them at the elbows until they were positioned at the nape of my neck, then carefully readjusted my collar 180 degrees. It took the siren upon who’s lap I sat only a few moments to thread the leash through the rings on my leather cuffs and wrap the remaining length around my wrists and forearms so that I was trapped in that position.

“A word of warning, slut. You are not to cum unless ordered to do so by either my partner or I. Not now, not later. Your cunt belongs to us.”

Her words were menacing, sending a shiver up and down my spine that seemed to settle in my already swollen nipples and clit, filling them with an ache that I’d never experience before. I was suddenly afraid that all it would take to set me off was a single touch. Even the material of my sweater, the uneven smooth silkiness of the lace, was pleasurably torturous.

“Yes, Ma’am.” I finally managed. My words were reward as she clenched her teeth tenderly into the flesh of my neck, forcing a wide eyed gasp from me.

“How do you like being our whore, kitty?”

“I…”

How does one answer that? If I’d been out with a guy on a date and he called me a whore, it would have been a very short meal. If some random stranger had looked me over and sneered at me, mouthing the word, I’d have given him the finger. It was an ugly word reserved for the nastiest of sluts.

“I… like it, Ma’am.” I answered, my face hot as I felt a renewed trickle of lust gather upon the edges of my pussy lips like dewdrops.

“Good. Because, if you’re a good little kitty and if you ask us nicely, we might even decide to keep you.”

This time, the only answer I could dredge up, was a pathetic little whimper. It didn’t help that she spread her legs even wider, forcing mine apart, displaying me to everyone. Nor was it helpful that Officer Ally chose that moment to undo the buttons of my sweater, her fingers swift and sure, putting my tits on view, my nipples rock hard with desire.

Trembling, I managed to balance myself on her thighs, hands trapped behind my head, as close to naked as I could be in front of a room full of strangers as Laura cupped my breasts, squeezing them playfully, while Ally slid alongside her and, leaning over, took my pink nipple into her mouth. Letting out a moan, I closed my eyes, concentrating on the wet warmth of her mouth, the brush of her teeth against my tender flesh, crying out softly as she bit into me, ecstasy rushing though me as she began stroking my thigh, gently at first, and then harder, her nails leaving soft pink lines on my pale flesh.

“I hope you enjoy a little pain, whore. Not that it matters what you enjoy. This isn’t about you.”

I bit my lip, managing not to gasp as Laura pinched my other nipple, twisting it painfully until I thought she would twist it right off, letting go suddenly, the blood flowing back into it.

“Imagine what I am going to do to your clit, slut.”

As I did, the trickle between my thighs renewed itself.

“Please.” I managed, much to her amusement.

That was the last word any of us uttered for a while. They became caught up in teasing me, in torturing me, seeming to have forgotten our audience. While Ally continued to suck on my tits, nipping them until they were covered with red bite marks, Laura reached around and began stroking m thighs, her nails raking me, leaving me in mental agony as she’d let her finger tips brush my swollen pussy, and abandon it once more until I was reduced to an animal like state, unable to think of anything else but the orgasm that might never come.

Yeah, dimly I was aware of the remarks of the crowd. Words like slut, cunt, pussy, tits, fuck, cock, cum all reached my ears. I felt embarrassment and humiliation. Mostly, though, I felt desire, concentrating on their touch, the scent of my sodden pussy, the imagined taste of it, the sound of lips sucking on flesh, of heavy breathing, the rising passion that felt like a small sun centered just below my belly…

“Would you like to cum for me, kitty?”

“Oh, god, yes…”

“In front of everyone?”

“I don’t care, yes.”

“Like a whore?”

“Like your whore, Ma’am... please?”

I gasped loudly, jerking against her as I felt Ally’s sharp teeth sink into my nipple and, at the same time, Laura’s fingers plunge into my dripping hot cunt. She wasn’t gentle. With one arm wrapped around my waist, she filled my creamy pussy with two fingers and fucked me, her digits stiff. Unable to help myself, I began grinding my hips forward, moaning out long and loud, fucking her as hard as she was fucking me, going crazy as she impaled me with, her thumb mashed against my hood, flicking my piercing, the sensation vibrating against my overly sensitive clit until I thought I might go insane, cursing, crying, begging for her to let me cum, each time, her refusal sharp.

“Not yet, whore. Not until I say so.”

“Oh my god, please!”

“Be a good girl, kitty, don’t cum, not yet.”

I wasn’t able to speak, tears running down my cheeks as she denied me heaven, withheld it, teased me cruelly with it until I thought I might explode.

“Tell me what you are, and I’ll let you cum, kitty. Let everyone know what you are…”

The words were barely out of her mouth when I screamed out, my words echoing though the room.

“I am your nasty little whore, Ma’am!”

“Yes, you are, now cum, whore. Cum for your new owners, kitty. Cum!”

As I hear the word ‘cum’, I exploded, ecstasy rocking through me, tearing through my body, my cunt on fire, my cries seeming distant as every sensation centered in my cunt. With her fingers deep inside of my clenching pussy, Laura held on tight to me as I thrashed, my orgasm taking over me like a seizure. I felt Ally’s fingernails sinking into the meat of my tits, pain and pleasure tearing through me like a wildfire as I was twisted inside out with pleasure beyond belief.

I lost all sense of awareness of anything but the touch of my new owners, Laura’s finger gently stroking my pussy, Ally tenderly kissing my breasts, her mouth softening as she moved to my shoulders and then my face, giving me a lovers kiss, both possessive and comforting, her tongue teasing its way into my mouth. I forgot all about our audience, despite the conversations still going on around us, mostly about what had just happened, and most of it quiet graphic.

“Thank you.” I breathed, unable to say more, my body still shuddering with aftershocks as Laura toyed with my naked cunt, her fingers expertly teasing me. If she wasn’t careful I was going to cum again, not that I was going to object. I began moaning into Ally’s mouth, my body tensing with pleasure, letting myself get lost in what they were doing to me, rocking my hips back and forth, abandoning myself to them and…

“No no no, kitty.”

“Oh, god, please?” I pleaded, suddenly frustrated as Laura stopped stroking me and Ally pulled away from our intimate kiss, our lips still connect by a fragile string of drool.

Laura just laughed, shaking her head, her eyes full of dark mischief.

“I don’t want to wear you out too soon, whore. The night is still young. Besides, we have a roomful of cock, all eager to stuff your dirty little whore mouth and your nasty little fuck holes. We’re just getting started here, kitty…”

To be continued…

=^.^=

Once again dedicated to my Mistress and her girl Ally. Thank you for the inspiration and encouragement. Also, thank you to my partner and lover and wife Kate for being supportive and understanding of my crazy little fantasies and my need to share them with 90,000 plus Lush members.

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments