Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Girl and the Girls of KINK IV

30
14 Comments 14
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I have to say that these are getting easier to write, or atleast that I’m been receiving more than enough inspiration from my Mistress to continue for a good long while. In truth, I can’t claim to be the sole author of this chapter. There’s a scene with a lollipop that needs to be credited to Mistress Laura. I should, in fact, list her as a co-writer for this chapter. Truly, you have no concept of how creative she can be, or how dirty her imagination. I am blessed to have experienced it first hand, however. Oh, yes, what she can do with a simple prop like a lollipop... I am almost ashamed to admit stopping by the corner market the other day and buying a dozen of them and what I did with one of them after. The others are in my secret stash, waiting to be employed in an improper manner. Well, that’s not entirely true. I’m sucking on one right now. It’s cherry flavored. I’m wondering how long before it finds its way into a different orifice… Not long, I imagine. In fact, why put off the inevitable?

=^.^=

I can’t describe the feeling of being naked, cum seeping from my pussy and ass as I was led through a house of stranger on the end of a leash. It was humiliating and a little frightening, but it was also exhilarating and stimulating to be paraded around as Laura and Ally’s slut. At first I shied away from the inevitable feel of a hand on my ass or the brush of fingers against my arm and the lingering gazes of all we passed, but soon, I came to revel in it, trusting that my new owners were keeping an eye out for me, warning off the more intimate touches. Strangely, I found myself wishing that they’d would just let me loose in the crowd and let anyone who wanted have their way with me. I found myself breathing heavily at the mere thought of being left alone and used as a plaything by a roomful of costumed party goers with no holds barred.

Fortunately, Laura and Ally were in control of my fate, and they had other plans, ones that didn’t include abandoning me to a full blown orgy in a house full of strangers. For now, I was simply eye candy, and was devoured as such. Not that the girls of KINK weren’t on the receiving end of plenty of attention themselves! They’d left their cop uniforms unbuttoned, showing off their flimsy red lingerie, their panties clinging to their cunts, swollen nipples denting thin bras, drawing crude comments or hungry stares from everyone we passed. Of course, I was still the center of attention, naked as I was. By the time we’d reached the other side of the room, my pussy was dripping with desire once more, my thoughts focused on what was next, hoping that the little gang bang upstairs had been merely the beginning. Once let out of the bag, my lust knew no end…

“Check this out, Ally. How perfect!”

Laura was referring to a sign on a door that read ‘Dungeon of Doom’ of course. After all, what was a Halloween party without a scary dungeon?

=^.^=

For that matter, what is a sex party without a dungeon? All of the best sex parties I’d even attended (ok, only three of them) had dungeons and… sorry, interjecting a little real life into my fantasy here. Bad Kitty! Bad! Oh, and for the record, yummy lollipop… ok, back to the story while I’m still able to form coherent sentences!

=^.^=

The Dungeon of Doom. Images crashed through my sex starved mind at lightning speed as I recalled every medieval movie I’d ever seen. Iron maidens, the rack, whips and chains and…

A cage. That was what first drew my eye as Ally gave me a none too gentle shove into what had once been a garage, my eyes glazing over at what I saw within. It was deliciously over the top horrible; severed heads, fake blood, a guillotine, and yes, the iron maiden I’d imagined, as well as a shackled corpse, and a cage…

I want still, my mouth suddenly dry, recalling every fantasy I’d ever had about being caged. This one stood on a platform at one end of the room. It was made of metal and decorated to look old and rusty. I estimated it to be six feet tall and two feet by two wide. Just perfect to lock someone my size in and torment them. Someone whimpered like a bitch in heat. Me, I think.

“Oh, so you like cages, kitty?”

Laura smirked as she gripped my face between her palms, forcing me to look into her eyes.

“Maybe.” I murmured, sure that she saw through my lie.

“Perhaps we’ll have to save that for later, then. Let’s think of it as an incentive to be on your best behavior.”

I felt my knees go week at the thought, my eyes drifting back to the cage. I nodded, finding it impossible to speak, amusing both her and Ally who began running her nails slowly down my back just hard enough to leave a trail of pink in their wake, or so I imagined.

“Come along, kitty.”

Reluctantly I followed, having no choice, my leash looped around Laura’s wrist, Ally giving my bare ass a playful swat. I was hyper aware of the looks we were getting, the comments. We were definitely causing a stir.

Somewhere along the way, she’d procured a lollipop, pausing a moment to unwrap it, giving everyone time to stare at me. I wanted to disappear, embarrassed and ashamed at my state. Ally certainly wasn’t helping, either, running her finger between the cheeks of my ass, making me shiver with anticipation as she drew closer and closer to my cum slick hole and…

“Open wide, whore.”

Without thinking, I titled my head back and opened wide for my owner, licking my lips in anticipation of whatever was to come, somewhat surprised when she slipped a cherry flavored lollipop into my mouth.

“Something for you to suck on. I know how much whores like to suck on things.”

Her laugh was as cruel as her comment, turning my cheeks hot red as I closed my lips around the hard round ball of sugar.

“When that’s all done, we’ll find you a nice cock to suck on.” Ally whispered, her lips brushing my ear. All I could do was shiver as we resumed our journey, this time past the bathroom, reminding me that It had been a while since I’d been able to pee, a thought which worried me more than a little. We ended up in the laundry room. It was small, leaving enough room for only a washer and dryer, a wooden bench, obviously added to accommodate party guests, and perhaps enough room for three frisky girls. Thankfully, it was empty. Ally closed the door behind us, and I let go a sigh of relief at the thought of a little privacy. I was finding being on display as on obvious sex doll was as uncomfortable an experience as I might have imagined.

“Sit.”

Laura didn’t give me much time to think about my predicament, patting the bench firmly. With their help, I managed to seat myself, my bottom near the edge so that my pussy was easily accessible, my legs slightly spread. I’d learned my place. I was their whore.

“Good girl.”

I let out a soft purr as Laura fondly stroked my cat ears, a feeling of satisfaction from her praise warming me.

“Now lay down, kitty.”

I felt a thrill go through me as Laura ran her hands over my shoulders, guiding me as I reclined on the bench, smiling my shy thanks at Ally as she slipped a towel under my head.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

When they were done, I was on my back, staring down my body, legs spread to either side of the bench, completely exposed as Ally added another folded up towel beneath my ass, lifting my hips obscenely before kneeling along side of me, mirroring Laura’s position opposite her.

“Would you like to cum again for us, kitty?”

“Please?” I whispered, my eyes going wide as the stirrings of lust rippled through me once more.

“Maybe. If you’re good and do exactly as you’re told.”

If you don’t think that was in incentive to behave, you don’t know me very well…

“Open your mouth, little slut.” Laura commanded, pinching my lolly stem between her fingers, slipping it past my lips and inserting it into her own mouth with a playful wink while her partner in crime bent over and wrapped her lips round my stiff nipple, teasing it to attention with her flickering tongue.

“Keep your eyes on me.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Somehow I managed not to let them roll into the back of my head as I watched Laura slowly pull the cherry lollipop from her pouting lips and slowly lower it past her lace covered breasts and taut tummy.

She’d been sitting on her heels, her thighs spread, her cunt at eye level, so close that it filled my nostrils with the musky richness of sex. I found myself wishing that I could bury my face in her pussy and drown in her juices. It didn’t help that Ally was sucking on one nipple while playfully twisting the other.

“You like pussy, don’t you, whore?”

“Yes.” I breathed, not daring to move as she pushed aside her soaking wet panties, giving me a glimpse of her smoothly shaved cunt.

“You like cock too?”

I gasped, not at the question, but at the sensation of Ally’s sharp teeth biting down on my nipple. Groaning, my body lifting off the bench like a slow moving wave, I shook my head, the tag on my collar jingling in accompaniment.

“No, kitty? You were certainly enjoying it earlier. How many cocks did you have in you? I lost count. A dozen, at least. And that was just a taste of what is to come.”

“No, I don’t know, maybe.” I whispered, my gaze fastened to her pussy, watching in fascination as she parted her folds with the fingers of one hand and pushed the lollipop between them until the head of it had disappeared from sight, leaving only the hard white stick poking out from her glistening, pink lips.

“Thought it would be nice to give it a little flavor.”

Chuckling, she leaned forward and took my other nipple in her sticky sweet mouth, freeing Ally to stroke my poor abused pussy while I ran my hands through their hair, stroking, petting, fingers clenching every time I felt sharp teeth sinking into my tender flesh, swallowing back my soft cries.

“Your turn, Ally.”

Breathlessly I watched as Laura withdrew the lolly from her pussy, her juices dripping from the bright red sucker, and passed it across to her fellow officer. Turning my head, I felt a sexual haze fill me, tingling through my pussy, my breasts, making me tremble with insatiable desire as Ally plucked it from her hand and inserted it into her mouth, making a show of licking it clean.

I think I may have forgotten to breathe. At least it felt like that. After she’d cleaned it of Laura’s sweet nectar, she locked gazes with her and followed suit, pulling it from her mouth seductively and reaching between her legs. Hypnotized, I watched her reveal her pussy to me for the first time, soaked red lace pulled to one side as she twisted the hard candy ball into her cunt with a soft moan.

“Fuck yourself, Ally.” Laura whispered.

We both watched, lost in the moment, as Ally fucked herself slowly with the lollipop, her moans growing in volume as she pumped it into her messy pussy faster and harder, her hands becoming a blur, gasping out loud when I reached up and pinched her nipple, twisting it like she had mine.

“Cum for me.” Laura said softly, more a prayer then a command.

Ally came with a soft cry, shuddering, the candy sucker deep inside of her gushing pussy. Envious, I watched her cunt tighten around the stem, almost sucking it out of her fingers as he entire body stuttered and trembled, her wordless cry echoing in the confines of the small room. It was the most beautiful sound I’d ever imagined.

“Would you like a turn, Kitty?” Laura asked, and I replied with a frantic nod.

When Ally had recovered, she passed the lolly back with a playful grin. Once again, my head turned, unable to tear my eyes from the cherry flavored sucker, licking my lips in anticipation while Ally resumed massaging my pussy. Why I thought Laura was going to give me the satisfaction of fucking me with it as well, I don’t know. I had every reason to suspect otherwise, and yet, it still took me by surprise when she straightened her back and lifted up off her heels.

“Should be nice and slippery now.”

With a soundless gasp, she pressed the head of the lolly against her puckered rose, visibly relaxing as she pushed it past her ring. Wide eyed, I watched it disappear into her ass, watched her twist the stem with a soft moan, watched her withdraw it once more, watched with bated breath as she offered it to me, pressing it against my lips. I could smell them both on it. Ally’s cum and Laura’s pungent ass. Any self-respecting girl would have refused the offer and pressed her lips firmly together. Only a whore would let open her mouth willingly…

“What are you, kitty?” Laura’s mocking smile made my heart beat even harder.

“A whore.” I whispered, the lollipop pushing incessantly against my lips.

“Whose whore, kitty?”

“Yours… Mistress.”

“Mine and Ally’s.” she said with a smile, not altogether cruel, as she forced the sucker into my mouth, turning it slowly while I sucked it clean of cherry flavored ass and pussy.

“Clean it off, whore.”

Eyes closed, I savored my job, making a show of it as Ally played with my pussy and Laura watched intently, pulling it from my mouth and popping it back into hers, signaling Ally to abandon pleasuring me.

“You promised I could cum.” I said meekly, regretting my words as soon they left my mouth.

Ally laughed at that, as did Laura.

“We didn’t say when, slut. It might be a very long time. You’re going to have to learn how to be patient.”

Ally punctuated her words with a sharp painful swat to my pussy, surprising me. Jerking, I cried out much to her amusement. Laura’s as well. The next blow was the flat of Laura’s hand against my breast, and then Ally’s, and Laura’s again, this time between my legs. They spanked my pussy and tits playfully for a while, until I was squirming so hard I almost rolled off the bench, ending the ‘game’.

“I suppose we should go mingle, Ally. People are going to start to wonder.”

“Yeah… before we do, though…”

This time, when they led me from the room on my leash, still naked, wearing only my collar, my kitty ears still affixed to the top of my head, I was blindfolded, a think black cloth wrapped around my eyes several times, leaving me in total darkness. What next, I wondered, as I was guided out the door way to rejoin the party. How could they possibly humiliate me more than they had?

I would soon find out…

To be continued…

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments