Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krystenah is a Naughty Teacher Part IV

"It's Graduation Night and Krystenah learns how to please her teenaged bf...and his uncle"

24
24 Comments 24
15.0k Views 15.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words
As Matt Simeon moved his tassel from the right side to the left, he not only became a high school graduate, but he also became my boyfriend. I had been his English teacher all year and had agreed to date him only after he was no longer a student at Ben Franklin High. I had recently discovered how dominant he was and that had melted any resistance I had to dating someone so much younger.

As I stood on the stage next to his mother and the rest of my colleagues applauding the graduates, my ass still stung from the spankings Matt had given me over the past couple of days. My pussy clenched as I watched him with his friends. I congratulated his mom and watched as his uncle, Mike, patted Matt on the back. Matt called me over ostensibly to have a picture taken with him. As I stood next to him, my skin tingled with an uncomfortable lust. I wanted to touch him, to please him, to serve his desires. The picture was taken and Matt pulled me away from the crush of parents and kids, friends and relatives. He pressed a piece of paper in my hand and touched my shoulder briefly before running back to the crowd. My skin felt electrified where he had touched me. As much as I didn’t want to leave his side, we had made a plan to keep our affair a secret, at least until he told me otherwise.

I walked to my car, turned it on and unfolded the paper. Krystenah, I cannot wait to take you tonight. I have been dreaming of your pussy for days and I can’t wait to claim it as my own. Be ready to be picked up no later than 11:30. Wear something special, but understand it will be the last time you wear it. If you have plans for tomorrow or the next day, cancel them. I am going to teach you tonight what it means to be my girlfriend. I know you will not disappoint me. xxMatty

I read the note over and looked at the readout on the dash. 4:30. Seven hours to wait? I drove out of the parking lot in a daze, only able to absently wave at my students, my former students. I filled my hours as best I could with a shopping trip, a trip to the salon, and a trip to the grocery store. I wanted to fix something nice for Matt for tonight. I decided on a tray of cut fruit and pasta alfredo. I packed a bag for a few nights’ stay. The dress I picked was a skintight black dress with a plunging neckline. I had never worn it before because I was afraid it made me look slutty. I decided as I turned around in front of the mirror, though, that I looked sexy and a little bit naughty, but not trashy. At least I hoped Matt would think so. I looked at the clock. 10:20. I went to the bathroom to check my makeup and checked the state of my panties, as well. I pressed the dress up over my hips and sat on the toilet. I could feel that my panties were already soaked.

I peeled them off and touched the opening to my pussy. It was slick. I began to rub back and forth against my clit. I moved my hips to the edge of the toilet seat and felt the tiniest pressure from the gravity of the position. I imagined that I was straddling Matt and plunging his cock deep inside me. I rubbed my clit harder and harder, only fearing fleetingly that if I rubbed it too hard now, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the sex with Matt later. I couldn’t help it, though. My need was so powerful. I had to get off.

I pictured him sitting up and forcing me back on my back. He would press my legs up so they framed his face as he fucked my pussy harder and harder. I felt the walls of my pussy contract and I slowed up on my clit. I imagined my teenaged lover slowing up, as well, teasing me, as he fucked my pussy only shallowly—teasing me, making me beg for it all. I imagined his chiseled arms holding my legs as he taunted me with his impossibly hard and thick cock. I needed him so badly inside me! I rode the wave that was building inside me over the edge as my heart beat revved and I came.

That’s when I heard the knocking on the front door.

I stood up and caught a reflection of myself—dress hiked up and panties around my knees and panicked. Who was at the door? I wondered. I wasn’t expecting anyone—not yet. I scrubbed my fingers and smoothed my dress down. I kicked the panties off as I strode to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Officer Simeon through the fisheye. I undid the deadbolt and opened the door.

“Officer Simeon? Is Matt with you?” I asked.

“Matty asked me to pick you up and take you back to the house. I’ve been knocking for a few minutes now.” He sounded a little miffed. I asked him in and offered him a seat.

“I’m sorry about that, Officer—“

“Call me Mike.”

“Mike. I was in the bathroom. I am almost ready to go.” I grabbed the food and he grabbed the overnight bag when he saw me try to bend down to take it. He smiled at me and his smile seemed to linger on my cleavage. Mike was very handsome—good looks ran in the Simeon family for sure! He looked into my eyes and I felt an electrical spark. He had the same playful gleam in his eye as his nephew, but the tiny laugh lines around his eyes made him that much more sexy to me. I felt a flash of guilt for the attraction I felt for Mike, but I decided it was innocent enough—I was probably just transferring my lust for Matt onto this wickedly handsome older version of him. I shook my head and smiled as he opened the door for me and waited as I locked it behind me.

I sat beside Mike as he drove. I couldn't help but remember the other day when he had loaded me in the backseat when he took me into custody. I tried to think of small talk, but it was exceedingly difficult. I knew that Mike knew that Matt and I were going to make love tonight. It seemed that Matt told Mike everything when it came to me. For some reason, that thought made me a bit aroused and I realized I had left the house without panties. I felt myself blushing and I looked out the window for inspiration about what to say to Mike.

“You must be very proud of your nephew, Mike.” I ventured.

He smiled tightly and stared ahead. “What is your favorite sexual position, Krys?” he asked me.

“What?!” I said.

“You heard me.”

“That’s a little forward, don’t you think?” my voice had gotten high.

He shrugged. “Maybe. Answer the question. I want to be able to tell Matt you were a good girl on the ride over,” he said.

I was torn between feeling humiliated and feeling thrilled. That my 17-year-old lover wanted to hear I was a ‘good girl’ seemed ironic at best.

We sat in silence until I finally said, “I like doggie style.”

He smiled and drove on. Finally he asked, “Why?”

“Why do I like--?”

“You heard me. Answer the question.”

For some reason I felt an electrical thrill shoot through my body as he spoke. His voice was so low it seemed as if I could feel the vibrations on my chest.

I looked at him tentatively. I had never really spoken this frankly about my preferences before.

“I like it for the sensation—feeling strong thighs slam into my ass and thighs. I love how deep he can go from that position. I love the—“

“Sense of anonymity?” he asked. “The feeling that you could be fucked by anyone in that position?”

I hesitated. My mouth was dry. “Have you ever had anal sex?” he asked.

I closed my eyes and wished we were there. “No, I haven’t,” I said.

“Ever played with your own ass?”

I sighed. “Yes. I have…many times,” I said. The truth was I had often fantasized of having a cock in my ass and a cock up my pussy at the same time. I had often used a toy on my ass when I masturbated. I shifted in my seat at the thought. I recognized Mike’s house from the road and my heart began to trill at the thought of seeing my sweetheart.

When we pulled into the driveway I asked Mike, “Why did you ask me those questions?”

He grabbed my wrist, “I ask the questions, Krystenah. You had better get used to answering them honestly and following instructions WITHOUT asking questions if you want to have a good night tonight. Understood?”

His voice scared me a little, but I also felt my juices start to trickle down my leg. I found myself saying, “Yes, Sir” like an obedient child.

He shut off the engine and smiled the first genuine smile I had seen. “That’s the spirit, Girl. Get out of the car and let’s go see if you can make my nephew happy.” He carried my overnight bag as I carried the food.

Matty opened the door before we got on the front stoop and took the food as he welcomed me inside. As soon as he had set it down, he looked me up and down and smiled. “That dress is very hot, Babe.”

I felt myself blushing. “Do you like it?”

“Mmmmhhmmm. I will like it even better when it is off,” he said and wrapped his arms around me. He bent down to kiss me and I moaned with pleasure as he pressed his tongue into my mouth. I felt myself melt as he held me closer and kissed me deeper.

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

He pressed his hand against my mound and my clit throbbed under his touch. I wondered if he realized how wet I was. I vaguely heard Mike walking up the stairs. He called down to Matty, “The room is all set up, kiddo. Let me know if you need anything.” Matty broke the kiss and smiled down at me. He asked me if I had been a good girl. I squirmed.

“Pretty good?” I said and smiled. He didn’t.

“Don’t be cute. I want a straight answer,” he said.

My heart stopped. “Your uncle asked me some embarrassing questions and I answered them, Matty.”

“Is that all I need to know?” he asked me in a tone that was reminiscent of Mike and of my father.

“I hesitated and questioned your uncle, Matty. I’m sorry—“

He let his arms drop and I felt the absence of his touch like a cruel, cold blast of wind.

“It’s okay, Krystenah. You know that I have to punish you, right?”

“I—I guess so,” I stuttered.

“You had better know so. I hope you know that I need you to comply with what I say and with Mike says, too. Always. Otherwise this just isn’t going to work. You do want it to work, don't you, Babe?”

“Yes, Matty. I do.” I looked up at him. “ I want you to punish me. I want to learn.”

He looked deep into my eyes. “Okay. Take the food into the kitchen and grab a scissors. I am going to need Mike to help me punish you and if you are a good girl and take your punishment well, I will fuck that sweet hungry pussy of yours. Go.”

I took the food into the kitchen and set it in the fridge. I thought about the paddling Matty had given me just days ago and how he had spanked me and set me in the corner. No one had punished me for over 20 years before Matty, but a part of me loved it. That part of me seemed to be growing. I located a scissors in the most organized junk drawer I had ever seen. Cops and soldiers, I thought, are usually very precise and organized, unlike me. I carried the scissors in to Matty and saw Mike skipping down the steps. He was rolling up his sleeves and I felt a spark of raw lust as I realized how built up his arms were. I remembered how he had pinned me against my car, how he had whispered in my ear.

“Good girl,” said Matty as he took the scissors. My heart soared at the words. “Lift your arms above your head.” I did it. He placed the scissors between my tits and then opened the scissors. He started to cut the fabric below my chest in slow, deliberate strokes. Every few inches, he held the scissors in one hand and ripped the fabric. My tits shook as he tore the dress. I watched his face as he worked with concentration to split the dress down the middle. When he got to my waist, he set the scissors aside and ripped with an animal intensity. I could feel the ambient air touch my trimmed pussy hair. I longed for his touch on my pussy. I longed for his tongue to lap at my throbbing erect clit and for his hard cock to stretch my pussy walls. I moaned at the thought as he finished tearing the dress completely open. I stood in tatters wearing only a black lace bra and heels. He pressed the rags off my arms and took my hand so I could step out of the dress.

“First rule, Krystenah: You always wear a thong unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir. I understand,” I said.

“Good. You can wear your bra for now, but Mike and I are going to spank you until I am sure that you have your mind right for the rest of the evening. If you cause me or Mike any more problems, you will earn more punishment. Is that clear?”

“Very clear, Matty.” He glared at me.

“Sir!” I said.

“Good. I would hate to have to make you go cut a switch on our first night together, so don’t tempt me!”

“Yes, Sir,” I said and felt my insides turn to ice.

“Now go ask Mike for your first spanking. I need to go check on something in the playroom.” He kissed me on the forehead and walked through the kitchen. In a moment I heard him doing down stairs into a basement. I looked at Mike, who was smiling wickedly. I walked over to him. The sound of my heels on the floor was all that I could hear besides the beating of my heart.

“Mike?” I asked. He cocked his head waiting for me to ask the question. “Will you please give me my f-f-first spanking?”

“Yes. I will, Krystenah. Get over my knee.” I lay over his hard legs and he positioned me so that my head was very close to the floor. He rubbed my ass roughly and pinched the skin along my crack and along the sit spot. He raised his arm above his head and brought it down with a CRACK! on the sit spot so that he caught the bottom of both ass cheeks. I felt the vibrations in my asshole and pussy and hoped I wouldn’t soak his lap with my juices before he was finished. As the sting mellowed, I felt him lift his hand and bring it down again in the same spot. My impulse was to struggle, but I soon realized that to do so would be worthless as he held my waist tight against his body. He began to spank me faster covering every inch of both ass cheeks. At first he didn’t speak, but as he slowed his assault back down, he started questioning me. “How does it feel to be over my knee, Krysteanh?”

“It feels…”

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

“It hurts, but I don’t want it to stop.”

He laughed and resumed slowly spanking my ass.

“Do you feel vulnerable?” he asked.

“Yes, Mike. I am at your mercy and I know it. I can feel your strength and power.”

SLAP!! SMACK!! SMACK!! “And you like feeling vulnerable and being overpowered, don’t you, Krys?”

“Yes, Mike!” I felt him clamp my legs between his and I felt a flash of fear.

“Good girl. These are going to come really fast and hard. You can scream and swear and say whatever you have to say, but I am not stopping until I am satisfied.”

The spanks rained down over and over. The more I tried to twist away, the tighter he held me. Eventually, as my tears began to flow, I stopped resisting and just relaxed into the sensation of being held and being punished. I cried unabashedly and finally he stopped and rubbed my ass. He rubbed my back and finally set me up in his lap. I threw my arms around his neck and cried on his shoulder. I knew I was babbling, “I’ll be good… I’ll be good…I’ll be good.” Mike turned me around so that I was sitting on his lap facing the room. Matt stood with a riding crop in his hand. I tensed at the sight of it, just as I longed for his touch.

“Hold her,” Matty said to Mike and I felt Mike’s arms wrap over mine and hold them as he opened his legs, thus forcing mine open, too. I leaned back against Mike’s chest as Matty approached. He held the riding crop out in front of him. When he was close enough, he traced the outside of my pussy and finally pushed the tip of the riding crop inside me. My head fell back against Mike’s shoulder as Matt gave the tiniest flit with the crop. It wasn’t enough to sting, but the pressure felt delicious. “I see you were a good girl for Mike. Maybe we can give you a little reward before I give you your next spanking, hunh?”

I wriggled with pleasure and Mike laughed. “Good girl. Suck Mike’s dick and I will decide if I want to fuck that pussy or that ass.”

Mike let me go and I watched as he lowered his pants. I knelt without thinking and began kissing his cock. I ran my mouth up and down the length of getting it wet. I looked up at him, as he pushed it into my mouth. I relaxed my throat and he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I began bobbing up and down on it, sucking it as if my ass depended on it. In many ways, I was sure it did.

I felt Matt behind me, rubbing my ass and pressing his cock between my asshole and vagina. He dipped it inside and I tried to squeeze it with my cunt, but he teased me by pulling it out. He pressed his cock head against my puckered hole and I willed myself to relax. Mike began fucking my face harder as Matt pushed his tip against my hole. I tipped my hips back and he ran his cock again along the perineum. I moaned as Mike's cock grew harder in my mouth. Matt finally pushed inside my wet pussy up to the hilt. I moaned as my eyes rolled back and I felt a spasm rush through me. I felt on the verge and I reached back for Matty to try to let him know somehow how close I was.

Mike came suddenly and I swallowed as much of his cream as I could. Some spilled down my chin and I knew I would have to pay for that later. Matty plunged deeper into my cunt as Mike moaned and stuck his thumb inside my mouth to suck. I looked into Mike’s softened face and he smiled at me. Matty grabbed my hips and drover himself deep inside me. I felt the walls of my pussy start to contract and tremble. I sucked at Mike’s thumb as he grabbed my tits and squeezed and twisted the nipples. Matty started moaning that he was going to cum and so I let myself go. He came moments after I did, and I knew that I had earned more punishment by not waiting for his orgasm. Still, I felt grateful to feel his cock pumping inside my pussy. Mike hugged me as Matty collapsed against my back. It was Matty’s graduation night, but I felt like I had just begun to learn a little of what it was going to be like to be his.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments