Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krystenah the puppy Begs for Relief

"After Master excites his pet, Krystenah has to beg to be fucked by him"

16
5 Comments 5
20.2k Views 20.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I could see him standing in the threshold, relaxed, but expectant. The neighbors were around and I greeted him by his name. He smiled but didn’t return the greeting. When I reached the top stair, I saw that he grasped the cat by its handle. Its braided tails hung silently along his leg. My thighs tightened at the memory of the last flogging he had given me and how the tails had painted my back, ass and thighs. He smiled. “Hello, Master,” I said, and smiled back.

“Undress, Puppy,” he said. I set my bag down on the porch and without breaking eye contact, I shed my blouse, bra, skirt and panties. In the past I had balked at this type of instruction as he and I both knew that our neighbor, Mr. M. would be watching us. I had decided, though, that since life is short, I would rather spend it pleasing my master than angering him with my resistance. Now I felt the afternoon sun on my skin and the blush rising up from my neck to my face. Master wrapped my body in his arms, restoring a portion of my modesty. I buried my face in his neck and sighed as he slowly turned me into the apartment, grabbed my bag and saluted Mr. M. Master pulled the door closed behind him. “Good girl, Puppy. Open your mouth.” I did and he placed the handle of the cat against my teeth. “Carry that for me to the bedroom.” I turned and began walking. He let me walk a few paces before he called me back.

He leaned down and nuzzled my ear as he asked, “Did I give you permission to walk, slave?” I shook my head and mumbled, “No, Master” around the handle.

He raised his eyebrows. “And now you are talking to your Master with your mouth full?!” he smiled.

I moaned as I sank to my knees. I knew better than to remove the handle of the cat because Master had told me when he placed something in my mouth I was to treat it as a precious gift. But now Master was surely going to punish me for presuming to walk and for talking to him with my mouth full. I tried to articulate as well as I could around the handle, “I’m sorry, Master.”

He bent down to me and held my face in his hands. “You are a very sorry puppy, aren’t you, Puppy?” I nodded. “Do you want to make it up to your Master?”

I sat up straighter, excited at the prospect and nearly spit out the cat as I yelped, “Yes, Master!” He dug in his pocket and my eyes were trained on his head as he revealed the spade-shaped butt plug.

“Okay, Puppy. You are going to crawl to the bedroom with the cat in your mouth and you are going to make sure not to let this plug fall from your back. Do you hear me?” He asked. I nodded.

“Turn around and you are NOT to let this plug fall, understand?”

“Yes, Master,” I burbled and felt a little spit dribble from my mouth. I turned and felt him place the plug in the middle of my back. I could barely feel it and I felt a mixture of excitement and dread. I was excited at the prospect of pleasing Master, but I doubted I could make it the entire length of the living room without topping the plug. I made small, deliberate movements as I moved on my hands and knees. It fell 5 times and every time, Master took the cat from my mouth and swung it so that it caught my ass and thighs in the arc. I was giddy and laughing when I reached the bedroom and Master pulled me up by my elbow.

“Are you laughing at your Master?” he asked me and I was immediately sober. My heart was in my throat.

“No, Sir,” I said.

“Get up on the bed and put your legs in the air.” I did so and at his instruction, I held my legs up. Master lubed up the plug and then he began pushing globs of lube inside his slave’s ass. “I want you to make room for something later, Puppy,” he said as he gradually pushed the plug deeper inside me until it was in place. I grunted with pleasure at the thought of him fucking my ass. Now I was in “diaper position”, completely vulnerable and available to my Master.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

“Hold those legs up, Puppy,” Master said as he pulled his belt out of his belt loops.

My clit began to tingle at the thought of Master’s belt on me. He doubled his belt and stood to the right of my body. He laid the belt against my ass and lifted his arm. The sting that the strap produced was a sharp counterpoint to the lashes of the cat’s tail and I moaned. He continued to stripe my bottom until my legs were shaking and it was clear that I could hold the position any longer. He allowed me to put my feet on the bed and told me to open my legs as wide as I could. Master placed his hand on his slave’s pussy and looked up at me, smiling and eyes wide.

“You are soaking, Puppy!” he said.

“Yes, Master,” I said, trying to catch my breath.

He pressed his fingers inside me and pressed on my stiff clit with his thumb. My knees folded up, but he slapped them back down. He continued to finger his slave’s pussy and clit and I started to feel the wave building inside me. He stood between my legs and pressed against the plug as he squeezed my clit. I moaned and writhed, my hips grinding into the bed.

“Do you want Master’s cock inside you, slave?” he asked me.

“Yes, please, Master! Please fuck this slave’s pussy. I want to feel you fill me, Sir,” I said.

He pressed harder against the plug. “Do you deserve that, Puppy? After you spoke to me you’re your mouth full and you laughed at your Master?” He slapped my thighs as he questioned me. I was muttering under my breath.

“I’m going to cum, Master, please let me cummmm,”

“No,” he said and pulled the plug out and then pushed it back in its home.

“Master, I meant no disrespect to you. You know that I esteem you above all things and that I want your happiness always. I was borne to serve you and I crave any punishment you devise for me, but please, please, please fuck your slave’s hole,” I moaned.

He released his hard-on from his shorts and placed it at the entrance of his slave’s hungry, slippery pussy.

“I’m just not sure,” he teased.

“Please, Master. Your cock is the only thing that can make your slut cum. I need you inside me. I need to feel you cum inside your slave’s unworthy hole.”

He pushed the head of his cock inside me and leaned over my body. He began slapping his slave’s tits harder and harder. I was writhing out of control, trying to force his cock deeper inside me, but he only pushed so far inside and no further. I felt my head growing hot and the need inside me felt like a crazed bird fighting to get out.

“Master, please fuck me hard. I need you. I need you.”

Master grasped my ankle and flipped me over. He pulled me off the bed so that I was bent over it. I pushed my hips up and he pressed his cock all the way inside me. The pressure on the plug was intense and I groaned deep inside my throat. His thighs slapped against my stinging ass cheeks and I pressed my face into the bed. He drove his cock deeper inside me and I pictured him in my mind, fucking his slave, taking his property, using his toy, his hips pumping deliberately as he commanded his slave, “cum.”

I was right on the edge when he pulled out the plug and pulled out of his slave’s pussy. I felt a stab of panic at the loss and then I felt him fingering his slave’s asshole. He pushed his cock inside gradually. I felt the sensations like little sparks inside my rectum and I pushed against Master’s thighs. He pressed deeper and faster until at last, he was fucking his slave’s pussy as freely as he had ever fucked his slave’s pussy. My throat was raw from crying out. The first orgasm he gave me was doubled as he fucked his slave’s hole. I could feel he was close and I hoped he would fill my ass with his milk. He grunted as his cum gushed inside his slave’s ass.

He lay against my back and the weight of his body was another undeserved comfort. I felt his heart beat and with every pulse I murmured, “thank you thank you thank you.”

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments