Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krystenah's Strapping

"Krystenah is forced to confess her attraction to another man and is publicly punished and fucked"

33
28 Comments 28
23.9k Views 23.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
In the video, she was bent over a table. She was tied down with leather straps at the thigh and ankle. Her mini skirt rode up and no longer covered all of her bare ass—or nearly bare. Garter straps could be seen attached to thigh-high fishnets. A tall, muscular man ran his hand slowly and gently down her back and massaged her tailbone as he bent down and murmured in her ear. She responded to his word with a breathy moan and a laugh. He continued massaging her lower back and began to raise her skirt until he had revealed her ass which was round and firm. He massaged her ass cheeks roughly and the audio picked up a low moan from the girl. As he manhandled her ass, he paused to insert his fingers inside her cunt. She moaned and squirmed with pleasure at his touch. From off camera, someone handed the man a round leather paddle, which he ran along the contours of her ass as he continued to finger her. She stiffened slightly and the camera moved closer in and up the table until it rested on her face. She smiled into the lens.

Master had been standing behind be for the past minute or so. He placed his hands on my shoulders and nuzzled my neck. I leaned back into his chest and felt comforted and excited at his touch. Like always. “Get dressed. We’re going out, slave,” he whispered in my ear. I squealed and spun around.

“Really, Master?” I asked.

“Yes, really,” he said. “But as you made me repeat myself, you will be punished when we get back.”

“Yes, Master,” I said, my spirits not a bit dampened. I hadn’t been punished in several days and the bruises had faded with the humiliation of the last time. Plus Master was surprising me with a night out.

My clothes were laid out on the bed: a tight strappy blouse and a mini skirt, the black lace panties and bra. It was unusual for Master to allow me to wear panties and I pulled them on with gratitude. When I was dressed, I turned around for Master’s inspection. He kissed me and held me in his arms. “I want you on your best behavior tonight, slut. You already have one punishment session to look forward to, so if you step out of line while we are out, I will punish you on the spot.” I giggled. His eyes grew wide. “Okay, slave. Let’s see how far that attitude gets you tonight.” I felt a flutter in my tummy at his words.

We had been to the restaurant before. Master and the owner, Mister R, had become friends in the past several months. “Hey, J and Krystenah! So nice to see you both!” he beamed and led us to a table near the center of the restaurant. “Krystenah, my flower, you look beautiful as always. Have you been a good girl for J?” He looked intensely in my eyes and I began to stammer.

“She’s been good for the most part, R,” Master said. “And when she is bad, she pays for it,” he said casually. R laughed with J as a waiter pulled out my chair. I could feel the waiter’s eyes on me, but I tried to remain focused on Master. As I sat, the waiter placed a hand on my arm, grazing the side of my breast. I looked up at him in alarm and he shrugged at me with a naughty wink. My face flushed and I looked up at Master, who seemed completely engaged with his conversation.

I looked around the restaurant at the other diners, but everyone was enjoying the food. I was surprised when my eyes landed on a lovely 20-something woman at a nearby table and found that she was looking at me. “That’s Carlos. He’s a terrible flirt, but he’s harmless.” She smiled at me and I relaxed a little. Master sat across from me finally.

“What’s wrong? You’re flushed, puppy,” he said to me. I reflexively looked back at the waiter, who was in the kitchen.

“It’s nothing, Master,” I lied.

“Well, I know it’s not nothing, slut. What’s the matter?”

I leaned in to Master and whispered that the waiter had grazed my breast.

“And how did you feel when he did that? Did you like it? It's okay if you did.”

“No, Master,” I lied again, but my voice had jumped an octave. Why did I lie?

We enjoyed our meal and Master joked with R as he checked on us before he brought us our dessert. The waiter, Carlos, brought the check to Master and I became fascinated with the napkin in my lap.

“Are you attracted to this boy, pet?” Master asked me as Carlos stood by. My heart skipped a beat. I lifted my head and tried not to look at the boy. I blushed as I did. He was very handsome.

“Master,” I moaned.

“Answer me.”

I chewed on my lip as I looked over his broad chest and narrow hips. His arms were built up and he had a confident, almost arrogant smile on his full lips. I was attracted. I couldn't imagine someone not being attracted. He looked to be late 20's, fit, handsome and bold.

The other guests were leaving and R joined us at the table.

Master looked at the boy and at Mr. R. “I know how to get the truth from her. Gentlemen.”

The three of them began removing their belts as another waiter led the final diner from the restaurant and began closing the blinds.

“Master, what is going on?” I asked, but Master wasn’t talking to me anymore. In an orchestrated movement, Carlos lifted me by the elbow, removed the chair, and pressed me onto the table.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

He kicked my ankles apart as he held me down and began tying my thigh to the leg of the table with his belt. I knew better than to struggle, but I looked up at Master with pleading eyes. He looked at me with soft eyes and smiled.

“Shhhh, pet,” he said as he handed his belt to Carlos. Carlos attached my left leg to the table and ran his hand up the inside of my leg. Carlos attached my ankles to the legs of the table with Mr. R’s belt and with the other waiter’s belt. My heart was in my throat. Master went to the head of the table and stroked my hair. I could feel Carlos rubbing my ass behind me and I could feel the presence of the other waiter and Mr. R. “I believe I asked you a question, pet, and now I want an honest answer.”

Carlos massaged my ass cheeks more roughly and began pressing his finger in the crease. I stared into Master’s eyes and reflexively lifted my hips as Carlos pulled my panties up and into the crack of my ass.

“Yes, Master,” I croaked.

“Yes, Master what?” he asked.

I hesitated. Master stood up and walked over to R. The men spoke and R sent the younger waiter off to the kitchen.

Master stood behind me and began spanking my ass with his hand, cupped. He slapped my ass cheeks and thighs lightly, just bringing the blood to the surface which I knew meant that there would be a spanking to come with some implement. Master was instructing Carlos how to spank me and I heard the return of Mr. R.

“Miss Krystenah. I thought that you had been good. Forgive me, but seeing you like this, you look very naughty to me. You are lucky that J is so tolerant with you.”

“Yes, Mr. R,” I said as I felt the breadboard crash against my sit spot. I growled as the sting spread across my ass and into my cunt. One after another the blows came slowly, deliberately and filled the room with shots as the board made contact with my ass.

I felt Carlos’ hands on my warm, stinging ass and I reached out to Master as he leaned down and stroked my hair.

Carlos began cutting my panties away with scissors and I felt air rush in and over punished ass. He traced the crease and pressed his thumb against my asshole and I tensed around it.

“Do you want this boy?” Master asked me and I confessed that I did.

“Do you want him to fuck you?” he asked me. I nodded, miserably.

Carlos poured some olive oil onto a plate and soon I felt him insert a finger in my ass. I relaxed as Master stroked my hair.

“It’s okay, pet. The boy is going to finger fuck your asshole, but he will never own it, as I do. I’m just loaning it out to him. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” I said as Carlos pressed two fingers into my rectum. He was massaging the opening with his finger and thumb and I began pressing back as much as I could as the belts dug into my skin.

“He’s getting it ready for me because I am going to fuck that asshole as he fucks Master’s pussy. Are you creaming on Mr. R’s tablecloth, slut?”

I was in a dizzy haze and I moaned as pulsations began to guild in the ass Master owns. Master slapped my face to bring me back to reality. I smiled into his eyes.

“Yes, Master. I’m creaming on Mr. R’s tablecloth.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m your slave.”

“And what do you need?”

“I need to be fucked, Master.”

In a flash, I felt the fingers slide out of my ass and I moaned at the absence of sensation. The straps removed and Mr. R and Carlos helped me climb onto the table. Master positioned me so that I was on all fours but tilted back like a frog. He pressed his cock against my ass and I leaned back hungrily until it slid inside me. I squeezed against him to stave off the orgasm that was already building.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mr. R and Carlos stroking themselves. Carlos came to the edge of the table and pressed his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and took him into my mouth. I licked the precum away and looked up into his face. He looked down at me and smiled and then was lost in his pleasure. I relaxed my throat and allowed him to use my mouth as Master had trained me to do. I focused on the sensations in my ass and tried not to cum even as my arousal grew. Carlos removed himself and sat in a chair. Master patted my ass and I moved toward Carlos’ cock.

I lowered myself onto Carlos’ hard-on and found my rhythm with him as Master pressed against the ass he owns once more. I tilted my hips up to his commanding cock and he pressed steadily inside me. I orgasmed and hugged Carlos as the sensation of their two cocks inside my body doubled and redoubled. I bobbed up and down on Carlos’s pole as Master began to slam into me more and more roughly.

I looked back and caught a glimpse of my Master as he fucked his toy and his pet with abandon. He grabbed my hair and I swooned at his power and control over me. Carlos began to pump harder, as well and I sensed that he was very close to cumming. I pushed back into Master’s cock as Carlos pulled out and came on my tummy. Master leaned me over the chair and fucked me with short quick strokes until he came.

I leaned back and he kissed me.

“It was just a simple question,” he said.

“Yes, Master,” I said, laughing.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments