Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Train Home

"Missing the train home turned into the start of a new adventure."

5
0 Comments 0
8.4k Views 8.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I used to hate getting the last train home; it’s often filled with drunks or people still carrying on the party. However, that is not the last train home. If you are unlucky enough to have missed what you thought was the last train home, maybe you will be as lucky as I was that night. Let me tell you all about the real “Last train home.”

I had run up the escalator and the stairs but, as I entered Victoria station, I could only look on with horror as the train pulled away from the station. I was left standing there, panting and trying to catch my breath, thinking that I faced a night curled up outside the station. I wandered around. The shops were all shut and I couldn’t find a member of staff. Suddenly the tannoy system squawked into life.
“The train on platform one will depart shortly.”

'Fantastic,' I thought, 'I haven’t missed the last train after all.' I ran to the gates and saw another bit of luck: they were open. I darted onto the first carriage just as the doors beeped and closed behind me. The train seemed empty. I walked down towards the head of the train and each carriage was the same, no-one in the seats. As I got towards the front I heard voices. The doors to the last carriage opened, revealing two people sitting facing away from me. Judging from their voices they were a male and female.

I took a few steps into the carriage and stopped. A sense of panic flooded over me as I realised that I had no idea where this train was going! There had been nothing on the information boards, none of the digital displays on the train were working and the station announcement hadn’t said given a destination.

I had to approach the couple and ask. They must have been waiting for the train and would know where it was going. I walked down the carriage. The couple had not noticed me yet, their conversation was loud and their focus seemingly entirely on each other. As I got closer I saw their reflections in the window and I realised something was not as it should be. They were both topless and the woman was massaging her breasts. Then I began to hear what they were saying. She was giving him instructions on stroking his cock.

“That’s right, slow strokes. I didn’t give you permission to speed up! You get so eager whenever I let you touch it.”

I was frozen. In sixty seconds I had gone from a sense of panic to now watching a couple getting it on in a train. I don’t know how long I stood watching her reflection but I felt myself stiffen. As I stared at the reflection, a hand rubbing my crotch, she looked up and I gasped. It was if she could see me watching but I thought that was impossible.

“We have a passenger. Well, this is a bit of luck.”

She saw me, she knew I was in the carriage. I was panicking for real now and my mind was trying to tell my legs to run but I was frozen still.

“Come and sit down boy.”

Don’t do it… turn round and pretend you were never here. I willed my legs not to walk towards them but it was too late. I was walking towards their cluster of seats and, before I knew it, I sat in a seat facing them.
Now I had a full view of the couple, I was even more amazed at what was going on. He was totally naked, his legs spread wide, and he was slowly stroking his cock. His body was lean and he had no hair on him. A complete contrast to my chubby hairy body. He was smooth on the face as well.

His light green eyes flicked between my crotch and the tits of his companion. However, whenever I looked at him, I found myself strangely drawn to his hand that was tightly gripping his shaft. His cock was uncut and, like the rest of him, was devoid of hair around its base. He also had a pair of hairless balls. With each stroke his thick member would twitch.

“Do you always ignore the owner of a pet?” She spoke again to me and something about her voice compelled me to obey.

Unlike the male, she was still wearing some clothes. She had removed the top half of a dress to expose her full breasts, creamy white skin topped with soft pink areolae and two hard nipples. One of her hands rested on her thigh and the other was continuously massaging those gorgeous breasts, occasionally pinching, twisting or pulling a nipple.

“I uhh... I mean, I’m not sure I am on the right train….” 

I was not sure if it was fear, excitement or something else entirely but my heart was racing and I was practically frozen to the seat.

“Well, this is the last train so you are on the right train, don’t worry about that. It will always get you off...” She paused. “And then get you home.”

She laughed, a laugh that sent shivers through me. But it was not fear, it was excitement. I was getting turned on, not only by her but by the whole scene.

“It seems you are just as bad as an animal, though. Look at you, unable to control that cock of yours in front of a lady.” She was pointing at my crotch. I stammered but no words were coming out.

She leant forward and ran her hands up my thighs, forcing my legs apart. She slid her hands to my waist and unbuckled my belt. “If you want me to stop, all you need to say is the name of the station we left from.”

I nodded. Even if all I had to do was say the word “one” I wouldn’t have been able to. She undid my flies and pulled my trousers down to my knees. My cock was hard and straining against the material of my boxers. The woman reached out and teased a finger over the outline of my cock.

“Wha…. what are you going to do?”

With no warning, her hand gripped my cock and squeezed. I squirmed in pain but her grip was firm and I couldn’t pull away.

“You need to learn to use respectful terms and some manners.”

Her grip was tightening, my cock was throbbing in her hand. I looked to the male; he had continued to keep stroking and didn’t say anything. My mind raced to try and work out what she meant but the longer I said nothing the tighter her grip became.

“What are you going to do... Miss?”

She smiled but did not ease her grip. "I am going to see if you can be trained, of course." She used her grip on my cock to get me to stand, tugging it up and towards her, like an animal on a leash. She now released her grip and, as she did, she pulled my boxers down. I wanted to cover up my cock, hide myself, but my arms were unresponsive. I looked down, her face was inches from my cock, her eyes wide and her tongue slowly running over her lips.

“Very impressive and a circumcised one, too. Been a while since I've seen one of them.”

A while? What did she mean a while? Had they done this before? What the hell kind of train was this? All those questions I wanted to ask but the only words I managed were, “Err thanks.”

I didn’t see her hand move but I felt the slap on my cock and almost fell back into the seat. “Thanks Miss,” I corrected myself.

“Hmm, a quick learner, very good.”

She returned to her seat, leaving me standing, my cock stiff and my body trembling slightly. When she sat, she spread her legs and lifted her dress to expose her pussy. Her body was amazing. She would have been described by some as chubby but, for me, the wonderfully thick thighs were so sexy. Her pussy was topped with a small patch of thick black hair, her bright pink lips were a delightful contrast to the creamy white of her skin and a glistening sheen on them suggested she was already aroused.

Without taking her eyes off me, a hand slid down to her wet slit and a single finger began tracing a line up and down. As she did this, her male companion began to grunt and his breathing changed. It was clear he was going to cum soon. Her head spun fast and she glared at him. “If you can't control yourself, then get on your knees and perform the only thing your good at.”

I was about to watch him eat her out! This was going to be amazing to watch! My fear was now completely gone, replaced with a level of arousal I had never experienced. However, he didn't kneel in front of her.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

I looked down and saw him kneeling, his mouth positioned by my cock.

“Wait wait… what is he doing?” She flashed me a look. "Miss.”

She didn’t respond with words. Instead, placing her foot on his head, she pushed him forward and his lips slidover the head of my cock. I tried to struggle but his hands gripped my ass and soon he was hungrily sucking on my cock, her foot guiding his head deeper onto my cock. My mind was racing; on one hand I was trying to remember the word, on the other hand I was loving this man giving me a better blow job than any woman had before!

She was watching the whole act with a truly wicked smile, her fingers rubbing her pussy in slow circles, every now and then spreading the lips to expose her clit to the cool air of the train.

“Every good pet will do what their owner says.” She eased her foot from his head and he released my cock from his mouth. It was slick with saliva and precum was oozing from my head.

“Turn around.”

I waited a moment before I realised she meant me. Slowly, I shuffled round. “Lean forward, boy.” I did as I was told. It took me a moment to realise how vulnerable I was but, before I could say anything, the man had spread my cheeks and I felt a tongue running up and down the crack of my ass.

I couldn’t help it and let out a moan as his tongue found my anus, licking wet circles around it before he pressed closer and I felt his tongue slide inside. The feeling was intense and on another level from anything I had ever experienced. I had to balance myself on the seats as my legs were shaky.

I can’t say how much time passed but she told him it was enough and his face left its temporary home nestled between my cheeks. What I felt next brought some of the fear back. It was a finger, cool, coated in lube and it was now working its way inside my ass lubing me up. Before I had time to protest, I felt something else pressing at the entrance to my ass.

“Now boy, let's see if you can keep up the good work,” I heard and felt something press against my ass. I could feel my hole open around it and, as she slid it in, I realised I was being fucked by a set of anal beads. As she buried them deeper, I felt myself stretching for each bead. Once she had slid them in she began to thrust in and out, slowly at first, reapplying lube every now and then. Her speed increased until she was giving my ass a steady fucking. I felt like I was drunk on pleasure, my body was shaking and my cock twitching as she continued to toy with my ass. Suddenly she pulled the beads out and I was left with a feeling of emptiness and felt my ass relax slightly.

“Good boy, you can stand back up now.”

She was kidding, right. I didn’t know if my legs would support me. Carefully I pushed myself upright, and I looked down to see my cock was dripping pr-cum. I had never been pushed like this before: sex had usually been pretty vanilla in my life. I had certainly never considered having another man involved I my sex life. The man had resumed his seat and was stroking his cock which also had a nice drop of precum leaking out.

“Oh, you like that do you?” She had seen me staring.

“I don’t know, Miss.” It was not a lie, but deep in my mind I was now more than curious.

“Well, if you can take him in your mouth then I will reward you.”

When she spoke, she made it sound like I was an animal and, though I should have told her "No," I felt I had to obey. It was as if I was hypnotised.

I didn’t even give her a verbal response, I knelt in front of the man and ran my tongue up the underside of his cock, tasting his precum. Being my first taste I was unsure if it's good or not but I was certainly not spiting it out. I opened my mouth wide and slowly took the tip of his cock in my mouth, I now had a lot of respect for women who have to do this for the first time. I bobbed my head up and down and licked at it as best I could. I managed to get about half of his length in my mouth. I could hear him moan and her offer words of encouragement, saying how good I looked on my knees with a dick in my mouth. After only about five minutes she pulled at my hair and I released him from my mouth.

“Well, for a beginner it was just below average.” I actually felt angry at this! “You can have a reward, though. Lie down.”

Again another command like I was a dog, and again I complied. Once I was on the floor ,she squatted over my face. Inches from my mouth was her dripping wet pussy and her puckered ass. “You will bring me to orgasm while my pet strokes your cock. If you do better on me than you did him, I will let you cum.”

“Yes Miss.”

As soon as the words left my mouth I felt a hand on my cock begin to stroke and she lowered onto my mouth. She was grinding on my face and, as I lapped at her pussy, she would edge forward and I would then be presented with her ass and I would obediently lick at it; then again her pussy was pressed onto my lips.

I licked and sucked on her wet folds, feeling her juices coat my face and beard. All this time my cock was being stroked. He was getting faster and faster, though, and soon I realised she was instructing him too. I knew if I came first something would happen so I tried to distract myself and focus on her soft wet pussy. This became harder as I soon felt a well lubed finger again sliding inside my ass. This time it was his and much bigger than hers.

Refusing to fail, I sucked and flicked my tongue over her clit. Her body began to tremble and I felt her legs squeeze my head slightly. She began to moan and pant, her body twisting and grinding on me, her nails running over my chest as she threw her head back and let out a long moan. She raised off me slightly and I saw her pussy cum! She was a squirter! My first reward was a spray from her pussy, soaking my face in her sweet juices, and a second spray right into my still open mouth almost made me choke but I swallowed and savoured it.

She stayed their spasaming over me for a few moments before standing. She looked down at me and gave a nod to the male. He moved and was now pressing his cock to mine, he began grinding against me, stroking both of us. I felt my orgasm building, bigger than any I'd previously had.

“Can I cum? Oh Miss, please, I want to cum.”

Now I was begging, not something I was used to. She smiled and, with a single nod, my whole body seemed to respond. I felt every nerve tingle and my body twitched, a jolt running through me as he stroked our cocks to a mutual orgasm. What I didn’t notice was both cocks were pointing up and, as we let loose with our orgasms, our white hot strands arced through the air and landed on me. Some landed on my chest but as he kept stroking and my orgasm seemed to intensify cum began to splash on my face, dripping on my lips and into my gasping mouth.

Feeling and tasting that cum seemed to keep my orgasm going for a bit longer. I felt him release my cock and watched as she leant down and, using a hand, collected our cum off me. She scooped it up and, putting it in her mouth, she moaned, enjoying the taste, before going over to the man and kissing him, emptying the cum into his mouth.

What happened next I am not sure. I didn’t pass out as such but I remember closing my eyes and trying to catch my breath. When I opened them, I was alone. I sat up and fumbled some clothes back on. I spent ten minutes in the toilet cleaning up and then tried to find the couple. No sign of them. I felt abandoned for a moment, as though I had seen a world and then been kicked out of it all at once. As I returned to the scene of it all, I noticed a small card. I picked it up.

“We hope you enjoyed your train journey. If you would like to apply for a season ticket, then please contact the number overleaf. You will be sent a timetable and instructions.”

As I was reading, another tannoy sprung to life. “We are now approaching Longfield; this train terminates here.”

My stop! I had no idea how or why I'd arrived but, when I stepped off onto the platform and watched the train pull away, I looked at the card again.

A season ticket? I didn’t even need to think about calling the number.

Published 
Written by PuppetMaster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors