Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesson from my wife and her friend

18
6 Comments 6
93.5k Views 93.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Famous Story
To say that our sex life was down was an understatement. Sure we still had sex, about 1 time a week, but it was all very systematic. I would go take a shower at night, when I was done I would come into the room naked. Anne, my wife would roll her eyes a little then say something "sexy" like "Ok, lets get this over with". I had to put on a condom so it didn't make a mess and she would turn out the lights and not even get naked. I would climb on top and we would go at it for about 5 minutes, after which she would get up and take a shower while I rolled over and went to sleep.

It wasn't always that way. When we dated and first got married we were like 2 little bunnies, getting it on whenever and wherever the opportunity arose. After 1 year of marriage we had our first kid, and in the almost 30 years since have had 3 additional kids, numerous career changes, 2 new cities and 4 new houses. Basically real life got in the way and our sex life was put on the back burner. The problem was that since things had settled down in real life our sex life hadn't really picked back up like I, or Anne for that matter, hoped.

I still loved her dearly and just grew to live with the fact that things were different, and would be from now on. We still did plenty together and had fun outside the bedroom so I found occasional relief on my home office computer. I was by no means a porn fiend, but maybe a couple of times a week I would log on to get off as they say.

One of the other problems was the Anne had become very self conscious about her body. After 4 kids her boobs had noticeable sag, but no more than would be expected. With every kid she gained weight in her ass and thighs and couldn't take it off. Her tummy was still very flat and sexy, but because her ass had filled out she was convinced that she was fat. I thought it was sexy. She had the curves of a hot sexy woman and I loved the jiggle to her ass.

It happened to be one of those nights. We had gone to dinner and a play at the local theater and had a great time. When we got home Anne let me know that she was tired and was headed off to bed. It had been well over a week since I had gotten off and since I didn't have to go to work in the morning I headed to the computer.

I started to click through some random categories on one of my favorite sites and ended up on the BDSM tag. I am very diverse in my interest's, but that night this topic caught my eye. I opened the tag and started to look at the pics. I was getting pretty into it and had a nice hardon going, but really needed to pee. I just minimized the window and went to the bathroom. 

Coming back my boner had subsided, but was ready to get back up. When I walked into the office I was met with Anne sitting at the computer with a look of interest and disgust on her face.

"Jim, what is this" she asked.

"Um, I was just surfing around" I mumbled.

She just said "hmm" and got up and walked out of the room. I went to the computer to see what she was looking at and it was the window I had minimized, with dozens of pics of men being domineered by women. I was so embarrassed, and shut it down to head to the bedroom and talk with her.

When I got there she wasn't in our room. I looked all around the house, but she was nowhere. I finally noticed that her car was gone and thought "Oh great, she's pissed and headed to Bridgets". Bridget was her best friend since high school and Anne told her pretty much everything. I on the other hand wasn't the biggest fan of Bridget.

I always thought she was kind of a bitch and my wife always had an inferiority complex with her. She always talked about how pretty Bridget was, what a nice body she had, how much money she had and so on and so on. The thing was that Anne was prettier than Bridget and I always told her that, to no avail. But the thing that bugged me the most was when she talked about what a great body Bridget had. Bridget was a big girl, not fat but she was always bigger than Anne. She had a bigger ass, bigger thighs and a bit of a belly, compared to Anne's flat stomach. It drove me nuts to hear Anne talk 1 minute about how fat she was, and the next about how she looked like Bridget. Oh well, I always just chalked it up to estrogen.

Anyway, I didn't like the idea of Anne running off to Bridget and complaining that she caught her perv husband looking at some freaky porn. I decided to wait for her and curled up on the couch. After a bit I fell asleep, not waking until the next morning.

I checked the driveway and Anne's car wasn't there. At this point I was a little nervous and went to check my phone. I was happy to see there was a message from Anne and opened it up.

"Jim, I stayed at a hotel for the night. Come over at 10:00 and we'll talk" along with the address of the hotel. I was glad and thought that at least she was willing to talk to me. I went upstairs and took a shower and at 9:30 headed over to the hotel. Once I arrived I expected to find Anne in the lobby, but she wasn't there. I asked about her at the front desk and was directed to her room.

I slowly walked up the stairs and down the dimly lit hallway to room 314. It wasn't the greatest hotel, but I was glad she wasn't just out all night. I got to the room and lightly tapped on the door, not knowing what to expect.

After a minute Anne opened the door. She didn't say anything, just turned around and walked into the room. I followed and immediately noticed Bridget sitting on the chair in the corner. She was the last person I wanted to see sitting there, but I said "Hi Bridget". She just looked at me with the cold stare that I was so familiar with.

"Jim, I didn't know what to think about what I saw on the computer. I needed to talk to someone and went to Bridgets. I know she's not your favorite person, but she was able to really help me out."

"Oh" I said, surprised. Bridget gave a little smirk to me.

"She helped me to realize that it was nothing to freak out about and gave me some ideas on how to deal with the situation."

"Situation?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yes Jim, the situation that apparently you want a woman who knows how to take control of things" Bridget interrupted. "Anne here wasn't sure what to do about it and I agreed to help."

I didn't know how to react, but Anne piped up "Jim, go into the bathroom and take your clothes off...NOW."

I had never heard her talk like that to me and figured I ought to listen. Plus, despite the fact that I was still in shock my cock was starting to harden (it really didn't take much those days). I went into the bathroom and peeled off my clothes.

As I finished the door opened, and there in the doorway stood Anne and Bridget. However, they had very quickly changed. They were wearing matching satin corsets. Bridget was wearing a red one which accentuated her pale skin and light red hair. Anne was wearing a blue one, knowing my favorite color is blue. They pushed both of their ample breasts up into their chin and the bra portions were a lacey black that almost seemed see through. The corsets fit their shapely curves very nicely came down stretching over their wide hips. They both had on black satin thongs that framed their hips very nicely and just covered their pussies. I'm sure from behind they looked amazing buried in their fleshy ass cheeks.

I had never had much interest in Bridget, but standing there with Anne they both looked amazing and I was in a complete state of shock.

"Before we start we need to make sure that everyone is good and clean" Bridget said. I didn't know what she was talking about, but noticed that Anne had something in her hand. "Turn around Jim" she followed.

I did as told and turned around so my back was to them. The I heard one of the tell me to bend over.

"Excuse me" I asked.

Bridget grabbed me by the back of the hair and said, "Do as your told boy, we don't want to hear any questions or see any sort of restraint on your part."

I was now scared, but my damned cock was rock hard so I slowly bent over until I could feel my ass cheeks separating ever so slightly. I had never exposed myself like that even to my wife, let alone her friend. I felt so venerable, but was tingling all over.

The next thing I felt a pair of hands on my ass cheeks and my ass was pulled wide open. I could feel a breeze on my asshole and my face was as red as a strawberry. I was so embarrassed that they were both staring at my asshole, but that was nothing compared to what was next.

I felt something cold and slimy right on my hole, then without warning something skinny was shoved up my ass. When we were younger Anne had fingered my ass a few times, but my ass was pretty inexperienced. That sensation and slight burn was followed by the feeling of my ass being filled up and I realized that I was receiving an enema. I had one when I was younger before a surgery and remembered the feeling. After a few seconds the flow stopped and my ass felt like it was about to burst.

"Now keep that in there for 5 minutes and then empty yourself" Bridget ordered sternly and they both walked out and shut the door. I sat down on the toilet and felt my stomach churning trying to compute everything that had just happened to me. After 5 minutes I opened the lid and emptied myself, feeling much lighter.

As the toilet flushed the bathroom door opened again and there stood Anne and Bridget again. The same process happened for a second time and by the end my ass was completely cleaned out.

A third time the door opened and they demanded the same thing from me. I couldn't understand what they were getting at for a third time, but I did as told. This time liquid just kept pumping into my ass, much more then the previous 2 times. It got to the point that I wasn't going to be able to hold anymore and Anne removed the nozzle from my ass. I was about to explode, but she said "hold it in there for a second."

I squeezed my ass closed as hard as I could until Anne said "Ok, relax". I unclenched my ass, thinking I was going to get relief as I felt liquid start to leak out, but suddenly something bigger then the nozzle was shoved up my ass. "That should plug you up" Anne said and gave the plug a tap, sending shockwaves through my ass and up my back.

"Now stand up and come with us" I was ordered. I stood up, but it was very uncomfortable with an full ass and a butt plug. I couldn't stand up straight and kind of hobbled out behind them. For the first time I was able to see their asses and was mesmerized by the 2 thick white asses bouncing back and forth in front of me. My dick started to harden immediately.

They led me into the bedroom and had me lay on the bed with my dick sticking straight up in the air. Bridget walked to one side of the bed and Anne walked to the other. They grabbed my wrists and pulled out some restraints, tying them up. They then took out some other ones and ordered me to spread my legs, then tied the restraints around my knees.

I couldn't believe the turn that my life had taken over the last couple of hours, but I wasn't about to complain. As I laid there Anne walked to the front of the bed at my feet.

"Poor Jim" she said and leaned forward touching my cock. "I realize that I haven't been a very good lover and Bridget is here to help me give you what you need" she continued as her hand moved down and started to fondle my balls.

"It's OK baby" I started to reassure her. Before I could finish I felt a sharp pain in my ass as Anne gave the butt plug a hard tap.

"You weren't told you could talk" she snapped and grabbed my balls, squeezing so hard that it hurt.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

I couldn't take it and let out a whimper.

With that Anne let go and stood back up. Bridget walked up behind her and reached around to her front, taking hold of Annes big boobs. Yet another shocker. As far as I knew Anne had no lesbian tendencies, but here was Bridget fondling her boobs. I had even jokingly asked her in the past if there was ever anything more then friendship between her and Bridget. She always denied that there was anything.

Bridget kept fondling and slid the top down so Anne's nipple popped out the top. She then started to pinch and pull at it as Anne leaned her head back so her neck was in Bridgets face and moaned. I made some sort of noise and Bridget said, "It looks like he needs a muzzle", to which Anne just smiled.

Bridget walked over to the side of the bed where my head was and crawled up onto the bed. She crawled over me so we were in a 69 position and her big, beautiful ass was in my face. I wanted so bad to reach up to grab and squeeze it, but my hands were still tied up.

She then grabbed hold of my cock and said "It is as nice as you always said Anne, mind if I have a suck?"

I assume Anne nodded yes because the next thing I knew Bridget was bending over and I felt her mouth over my cock. As she did this her ass cheeks separated and I could see the black material of her thong straining against her asshole. It was such and amazing sight. It was clear from my vantage point that Bridget was completely hairless down there. The material of her thong was tucked in between the bottom of her bare pink pussy and there were no hairs around the black lace over her asshole.

It was all so much and I had forgotten the uncomfortable feeling in my ass, until while Bridget was sucking Anne must have grabbed the base of the plug up my ass and start to toy with it, pulling at it slightly, but not enough to pull it out. It was a very strange, yet erotic feeling while Bridget deepthroated my cock.

When it became clear that I was starting to enjoy it Bridget promptly pulled her throat off my cock and sat up, putting her ass just an inch from my face.

"So you're little boy wants a woman to sit on his face" she asked Anne, obviously referencing some of the pics on the site I was looking at.

With that she lowered her big, thick ass onto my face, placing her tight hole right on my nose with a command to lick. I put my tongue up and started to lap at her pussy while straining for breaths whenever I could. My cock was twitching with excitement and I felt a sharp pain in it as one of the girls slapped my cock hard as a punishment.

"He's doing good Anne" I heard Bridget say, "but I think my ass needs some attention." She lifter her ass off my face and reached down, pulling her thong aside, giving me an unfettered view of her crinkled little hole. As her ass started to lower I put my tongue out and felt contact.

I had slipped my tongue down to her ass when Anne and I were younger, but never full on licked anyones asshole. It seemed dirty, but I was so turned on I couldn't believe it. I lapped at her hole like it was a bowl of life sustaining water, circling the entrance and then darting my tongue inside. I lost track of everything and didn't even notice the discomfort in my ass anymore.

The next thing I remember was feeling the back of Anne's hand on my chest and I realized that she was fingering Bridgets pussy. After a few minutes Bridget drove her ass hard down on my face, forcing my tongue right up her ass. She started screaming profanities and it was clear she was about to cum. Her ass lifter off my face so I was staring at her pussy again and could see 3 of Anne's fingers shoved up her cunt. After a second Bridget quieted up and told Anne to pull her fingers out. Just after Anne did this Bridget stuck back her ass so her pussy was right over my face.

I was watching intently and all of a sudden liquid started to pour out of her pussy. "Holy fuck" I thought, she's pissing on me. Sure enough Bridget decided to use my face and mouth as a toilet.

"You like my piss, boy" she growled. I couldn't respond as my mouth was full of her golden liquid. When she was finished and my face and hair were soaked she lowered her pussy back down onto my mouth, instructing me to clean her thoroughly. The taste was bitter, yet sweet and I licked up every drop I could. 

This was far more then anything Anne and I had ever done, but I wasn't about to complain. After I was done cleaning her Bridget got off and moved to the side of the bed. Her thong was still pulled to the side and I could now see her shaved pussy from the front.

"I think it's time we give Jim some relief" she said to Anne. I thought that my cock would get some attention, but instead they each took hold of the restraints around my knees and pulled on them. Forcefully my knees were lifted up towards my head. My ass was now spread open and pointing to the end of the bed and both girls moved to that end. It was such a weird feeling being displayed like that, but my cock was still rock hard.

Without a word both girls moved onto the bet and started kissing and licking me all around. They were both kissing my cock, then moved down to my balls, then down further. The let their tongues trace in between my legs and joined together down across my taint. Then they got down to my stretched asshole. I've always wanted to know what it would feel like to have my ass licked, and here is was in the most unusual of circumstances getting my chance.

One of them gave a little tug to the butt plug so my asshole strained and the started to tongue all round my rim. This was so amazing that I couldn't contain myself and let out a moan.

With that they both pulled off and Bridget gave my balls a quick, hard tap, causing a yelp to escape from my lips. "You were told to keep quiet boy" she scolded me. "Anne, move down to the end of the bed."

Anne did as she was told and Bridget took hold of the base of the butt plug. "OK Jim, you want to get some relief" she looked at me. Not wanting to be punished again I just nodded. "OK" was all she said, and started to pull on the plug. I had my head propped up and could see Anne at the end of the bed, watching intently.

The plug was straining against my tight asshole and my natural inclination was to squeeze and hold it in.

"Anne, can you come here and help Jim relax" Bridget said to Anne.

With that Anne crawled back up onto the bed and started to rub all around my asshole. After a minute of this Bridget started to pull again. This time I felt the plug start to move.

"Keep it up, it's starting to come" she said encouragingly to Anne and started to pull hard. As she did this I realized that when it came out all the liquid in my ass was going to explode all over Anne.

I gave a quick squeeze to try and keep it from coming out, but it was too late. With a hard tug Bridget pulled it out. Immediately a while liquid came shooting out of my ass. Anne closed her eyes and it splattered all over her hair, face and the corset she was wearing. There was so much and it just kept coming. After the first wave Bridget demanded "Open up Anne."

Anne obeyed and opened her mouth, taking a mouthful in. I couldn't believe my sweet wife who had been so reserved lately was kneeling there in front of me covered in liquid shooting from my ass. I realized at that point that Anne was also under Bridgets thumb and for the first time in my life was glad Bridget was in it.

By the time it was done squirting Anne was completely drenched. At that point Bridget said to Anne, "go clean him up."

Anne leaned in and put her tongue at the top of my ass crack. She then started to slowly lick up towards my hole. She got there and I felt her tongue lapping all around it. I could tell that my asshole was still dilated because I could feel a breeze inside my ass. Anne worked her way to my hole and then started to snake her tongue inside. Before I knew it she had her tongue all the way up my ass and was licking the liquid with everything she had. It was warm and smooth, a much better feel then the butt plug.

After a few minutes Anne sat up and I could see the liquid, which looked to be milk dripping from her face. "I think I'm done" she said timidly to Bridget. Bridget ran her hand all around my ass and balls, then dove 2 fingers into my hole.

"Very well" she said, "now lets finish up."

They both got on the side of the bed again and took hold of the restraints. They started to pull again. I could feel my legs straining and wondered what they had in mind. After a minute my ass started to lift from the bed and my legs were being pulled up over my head. It hurt, but I went along until my ass was pointing up in the air and my cock was dangling over my face, only about 5 inches away.

"Get on" Bridget said to Anne, who climbed up on the bed, standing up. She was standing right over my face and started to play with my cock. I all of a sudden realized what they were getting at. For the first time in my life I would be tasting my own cum, but at this point I didn't care.

As she was stroking me Bridget told her to squat down. As she squatted her ass checks spread and there, right in between them was a butt plug, just like mine. I realized that Anne had been doing this with the same discomfort I had been experiencing.

Anne was close enough now and started to suck my cock. As she did this I watched Bridget reach under and start fingering her hairy pussy. As opposed to Bridget, Anne didn't shave or trim her pussy. Her bush ran down between her legs and covered her asshole and crack. Her pussy hair was matted wet as well as the hair down in her ass. I feasted on the site as Anne expertly sucked my cock (something Bridget must have taught her) while Bridgets fingers worked on Annes cunt.

Sooner then I hoped Anne started moaning all around my cock and it was evident she was about to cum. Bridget kept going at her pussy and reached under grabbing the butt plug.

All of a sudden Anne stopped sucking and just sat there with my cock in her mouth. She was now cumming and Bridget pulled the plug out of her ass.

Anne pulled her mouth off my cock and yelled "Oh FUCK" as she came hard. I watched the plug strain against the inside of her hole, then with a "POP" it came out. I was immediately flooded with the same white liquid that was in my ass, and sure enough it was milk. I mixed with the piss already on my face and coated me from my hair to my chest. I got 3 mouthfuls that I had to swallow down to keep from drowning.

As Anne came down from her orgasm she was beat and sat right on my face with all her weight. I couldn't breath, or do anything for that matter, but I was ready to die a happy man. After a second Bridget moved her off to the side and without saying anything started to stroke my cock.

It didn't take long until I was about to cum and I knew what to do. I opened my mouth and Bridget intensified her stroking. After 5 good strokes I started cumming all over myself. It landed on my cheeks, nose, and chin, but most of it got in my mouth and Bridget just smiled and said "good boy."

When I was done Anne climbed over me and started kissing me hard and deep. We shared my cum back and forth multiple times and I was trying to make sense of everything that just happened.

That was how everything changed in our sex life. When we were done we all cleaned up and had a nice long talk. Bridget then sat there as Anne and I had regular sex and gave us some running advice. From that point on things were much, much better in our sex life.
Published 
Written by Jimbos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments