Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Libbie

13
10 Comments 10
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Libbie darted through the porch door and into the sparkling sunshine. She raised her hand to block it out of her eyes and peered into the driveway. There he was, waiting for her as usual at the end of the drive, just out of sight of the house. She jumped the three steps down from the porch to the path and hurried toward the car.

He smiled to himself as he saw her come through the door. He didn’t know what the hell he was doing with this girl, but he just could not resist her. He watched as she ran toward him, her rounded tits bouncing inside the tight blue jersey dress she had on. He could feel himself stiffen and shifted in his seat to allay it.

He’d known Libbie for nearly six years, her family moving in across the street from his house, but had only really noticed her over the past year. At twenty four, she had been a late bloomer but had filled out in all the right places now, back from College and looking like a woman, he thought. She spent a lot of time over at the house with his daughter Alice, who was Libbie’s best friend. She would drape herself over the couch in the family room wearing the tiniest shorts and a top that was more like a vest as they talked about guys. He licked his lips as the image played through his mind.

He knew this was wrong, but this wasn’t all him he told himself, she had come on to him. He had just gone with it. He hadn’t really noticed at first. Fuck, it had been years since a woman had come on to him, and he just hadn’t read the signs. He didn’t even think of her like that, she was his daughter’s friend, a no go area as far as he was concerned. Nothing would ever happen, that was certain, he had told himself then.

He started to notice the occasional flirt when his daughter wasn’t around, she would chat with him when she was waiting for Alice to get ready. She had started to pay attention to him. The odd touch of her hand on his arm as she squeezed past, her gaze holding his for a moment too long, and hell, he had noticed the way her ass jiggled as she walked past him. How could he not really? He snapped out of his thought as she got to the car.

“Quick, let’s go, my mom doesn’t know I’ve gone so I haven’t got too long,” she said.

He opened the door of his Chevy Tahoe, and she jumped in, sliding into the warm leather seat. Leaning over her, he reached for the belt buckle, his arm pressing against her tits, the smell of her perfume wafted in the air. Her dress had ridden up a little as she got in the SUV, and he glanced at her thighs as she tried to shimmy it down again, clicking the buckle into place, he started the engine. His cock twitched inside his shorts at the thought of those thighs.

He drove back toward town, turning off into a wooded area. It was a known area for couples fucking, but that was usually at night, never during the day, so it should be quiet now. He drove for another couple of minutes and then pulled off the road down a track that led to a small shady spot. It was pretty much shielded from the road, but if someone glanced to the right as they were driving they would spot his white car, and the game would be over.

The SUV pulled in, and he switched the engine off. He shifted the seats forward, and they moved into the back of the car. Kneeling down between her legs, he pulled her dress up to her waist; fuck, she was wearing her white panties. His cock pressed the inside of his shorts, and he groaned slightly. He was so hard he could hardly contain himself, each brush of his shorts was a torture, only making him throb more.

His fingers hooked the crotch of her panties and eased it to one side; he inhaled and smelled her sex, which made his cock ache. Looking up at her, he waited. she nodded. His fingers opened her smooth cunt. Gently gripping the lips on either side, he could see she was colouring a dark pink already, her juice shining in the shade of the car. Leaning toward her, he licked a single lick along her slit.

His tongue reached her clit, and his lips closed over it sucking gently. Pressing it down and feeling it bounce back toward his tongue again, his chin wet with her juice, he repeated the licks until he heard her quiet moans. He took his time; he loved the way she tasted. His mouth lost between her lips as he pushed his tongue inside her, stiffening as he dipped in and out, then relaxing as it lapped gently over her again.

Clit between his teeth he pulled and released; licking and pressing in turn. Fuck, he was going to burst, his cock leaking already, his shorts showing a damp patch where the head was. Her legs rested over his shoulders as he flattened his tongue and lapped her juice into his mouth, stretching her lips so he could taste all of it. He buried himself in her and continued.

The fact that his fingers held her panties to one side only made him harder as his tongue rested on her clit. Soft pressure just there, then sliding down to her hole and back up to suck her clit again. He repeated this slowly over and over. He knew she loved it, and he wanted to show her how much he had learned about her cunt. After all, she hadn’t said he could fuck her yet, had she?

Her fingers curled around his hair, and, as she pulled him up, she could see her juice over his chin and lips, and she pulled him in slowly to kiss her. Hand still in his hair, she shifted in her seat as she moved him up and round her, she released his hair and pushed him back against the seat. She could see how hard he already was as she leaned down to bite the damp patch on his shorts. He let out a little cry as she found the head and teased it with her teeth.

“I can see you’re ready aren’t you John?” He nodded as she glanced up to him, another bite of his cock.

“It doesn’t take much does it, but then I know what you like, don’t I?” A second nod from him.

“Off now,” she quietly said.

He moved quickly and pulled his shorts down, kicking them to one side with his foot. His cock was swollen and rock hard. As she stroked his balls lightly his cock bounced up a little with each touch.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

Her silken fingers surrounding him as she stroked him slowly, then she leaned down and with one lick tasted him.

His fingers gripped the seat, and he let out a low moan. He wanted to cum right there, cum in her mouth, push her head down and make her eat him, but he knew that was never going to happen. He knew she would only do what she wanted to him, and that’s how he liked it, and he knew he would do anything she wanted. Just one look is all it ever took from her.

She let his cock fall back and moved over him, her thighs pressing into his. She straddled him as she pulled her dress over her head. Her tits bounced out from under, brushing his cheek as he turned his head slightly and caught one of her small pink nipples in his mouth. Sucking greedily, his hands on her firm ass, he tried to pull her down onto him, but she resisted watching the motion of his lips as he licked and bit down. His eyes caught hers, and she nodded again.

His mouth moved to the other neglected nipple, he bit down softly pulling with his teeth and then sucked it into his mouth. His tongue passed over it flicking and playing with it. She lowered herself down a little just so he could feel her dampness through her panties on his cock; she knew that would make him ache more. Then she gently rocked her hips.

She draped her arms over his shoulders, pulling him into her soft body. His fingers pressed into her back and moved down toward her ass. He gripped her tight ass through her panties spreading it a little. Now he could feel the smoothness of her lips on his cock as she carried on rocking gently. Her lips brushed his.

“Harder John, I want marks,” she uttered into his mouth.

His fingers pressed in, leaving pink imprints that would stay on her skin for a little while. Their kiss was deep and long as she pressed herself on to his cock, rubbing herself there, sliding along the length. She could sense his breath quickening, as was hers. Pulling away from his mouth, she rose up a little, her knees taking her weight, her hand grasping his swollen cock.

“You want your filthy cock inside me don’t you John? Want to fuck this cunt, slide inside me, don’t you?” She held her panties to one side and pressed the head inside her for a moment, holding it there. “You want my little cunt to fuck you don’t you John?” He nodded his head.

“Then say it,” she demanded.

“Fuck, Libbie, I want you to fuck me, just fuck me,” he panted out.

Panties held to one side, she sank down slowly onto his now throbbing cock. Inching down so he could feel everything, pausing and then slowly rising up, then down until she was almost to the base, she slowly teased him as she rose up and then down again. Her fingers grasping his nipples tightly as she did, pulling and twisting them as she rose and lowered herself. She knew he loved to fuck her when she wore her panties, and she would make this fuck count.

She moved slightly and hooked her feet over his lower thighs as she leaned back resting her hands on his knees, slowly swaying her hips in a rhythm, forward and back, forward and back. His cock sliding up into her wet hole then she moved and he slid out, almost to the head, then back as she pressed down on him. He could feel his balls tightening as they pressed against her ass, each movement she made brought him closer to that edge. Watching his cock push into her tight hole, he knew he couldn’t hold on much longer.

“Tell me, fuck, tell me I can cum Lib,” his voice barely audible.

She waited and rocked slowly on him; she was close but wanted more from him.

“Please Libbie, I have to… fuck.”

She shifted slightly and moved her hand up to the back of his head; she grabbed a handful of his sandy coloured hair, pulling his head back as she moved more quickly. She rode him faster, keeping her body tight to his now. Fuck, she was almost there.

Gripping her thighs harder against his, she quickened her pace.

“Fuck Libbie, tell me I can, tell me I can,” he almost shouted.

She leaned down and whispered quietly in his ear, “Now John, you may cum now”.

She pressed deeply onto his cock and squeezed inside, then made the tiniest of movements back and forth. His body stiffened, and she felt the sudden fullness inside her and knew he was ready. Still rocking gently on him, her cunt gripped him as he came, his fingers pushing into her skin as he held her there, moans filling the SUV. She could feel the spurts inside her, and it sparked her orgasm, her body convulsing slightly, then releasing as she cried out.

*****

He pulled his car in just before the drive and put it in park.

“Libbie, I just don’t think I can keep doing this, I’m getting in too deep, and all I think about is you,” he said.

She turned to him, he could see those tits again, still swollen from the sex they just had. He stiffened again.

“John, do you really want to stop this?” she asked.

“I have to Libbie, I can’t risk my marriage, and if Alice ever found out she would never forgive me or you, I can’t take the risk of losing my daughter or my wife.”

“John, do you really think you have a choice in this? You really don’t have a say in this do you now? We stop when I say. You understand me now don’t you?”

“Don’t you?” she pressed.

He nodded.

“I didn’t hear you John”.

“Yes Mistress” he quietly said.

Her lips brushed his and then she was gone, out of the door and back into the sunshine.

“Same time tomorrow John,” she shouted as she ran back up the path to the house.

He sat for a moment in the car thinking about the hot fuck he just had, knowing that his cum was now dripping into her panties, that she would keep them on to soak it up and then tomorrow give them to him.

“Fuck it, no one will ever find out will they?” he asked himself.

He started the engine, glanced in the mirror and pulled out. He could smell her on him. He would have to shower at home before his wife got back. Maybe time for a wank too, he thought.

“I’ll use yesterday’s panties for that.”

Published 
Written by poppyx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments