Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Linda's Torment

"Linda disobeys and pays the price."

9
8 Comments 8
68.8k Views 68.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Linda's Torment
Part I  (light bondage, spanking and domination/humiliation)

"If you want to be with me, Linda, then you must learn to obey me. I told you not to just 'drop by' but to call before you came and, if you did not, you would be punished. You did not call first. So here, we are. What about 'punishment' don't you understand?"

"I'm sorry Matthew. I just wanted to see you. I should have called."

"You have two choices. One, get out, leave and never see me again. Or, you may submit to being punished and then forgiven."

"How will you punish me?

"However I please and for as long as I please. You are not to question me but just to obey."

Linda wrung her hands, fearing the punishment but not wanting to leave and lose him. She was nearly obsessed with Matthew. He was so stern which she found made her desire him all the more.. He was 6'3" tall, thin but very strong and buff. He had thick, wavy, sandy blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Linda thought he looked elegant especially with dressed formally as he now was. It was 9 p.m. on a Friday evening.

"You are not working this weekend?

"No. I'm off til 9 a.m. Monday.

"If you accept the punishment, you will not leave until Monday morning, and I will punish you off and on all weekend. In between, we will talk, eat and be pleasant as much as can be done in your situation. Do you wish to be punished, Linda? His eyes were filled with warmth, a little bit of amusement and more than a little determination.

"I accept the punishment but please do not hurt me too much."

"I will hurt you very much . Exquisitely so, but I will not do you any permanent harm. You will have a safe word. If you use it, I will stop what I am doing, and you may leave, not to return. It's up to you. You will be sore for several days and frightened at times for you are in for some serious punishments, long and drawn-out punishments. Let me show you where the bathrooms are so you may pee or whatever. Take a nice shower and blow dry your hair. I will give you a robe to wear for the time being. You have 30 minutes. Do not make me wait."

"I won't." She allowed Matthew to guide her to the bathroom. While she was in the shower, Matthew left her a thin, short robe and removed all her clothing, even her shoes, from the room. She brushed her teeth and did her hair. She rushed into the living room where Matthew waited.

"Very good. Punctuality is important to me. Now, let us go downstairs to the play room." He smiled to himself.

Linda followed behind him, and he held her hand. The playroom had a large table in the middle, some smaller tables and other wooden structures along one side. The walls were covered with implements to punish -- paddles, floggers, many canes and straps and bands of all sizes. There were a couple benches and three or four 'saw horses' at one end of the room. The room was dimly lit but many bulbs and lights were throughout the room. Linda was stunned and very nervous.

"Now, remove the robe and stand before me."

Linda slowly removed the robe, not trying to seduce but frightened.

"I see you have not shaved. We will see to that. I like pussies bare and smooth as a baby's. Sit up on the edge of the table." He helped her get on the table. "Now, lie back."

He pulled her forward until her hips were off the edge of the table, and the table edge was at her low back. He placed her feet on his chest to help her steady herself. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some Velcro ties. He placed one around each ankle and around each leg, just above the knee. The ties had rings every 2 inches. He put the soles of her feet together and tied the two ankle ties together with another tie, snugly. He attached a long rope to each tie at her knees, ran them under the wide table to meet in the middle underneath and tied them together, pulling her knees wide apart, so wide apart the strain could be clearly seen in her leg muscles. Linda moaned. Matthew looked into her eyes. "If you make too much noise, I will gag you." He then placed a strap around her waist to which ropes or other straps could be attached. He ran a rope from her ankle straps underneath her and tied it to the waist strap and pulled it snugly so that her feet remained pushed against her ass.

Matthew lifted Linda's hips and placed two thick bolsters underneath her low back. These lifted her so that her genital region was above the rest of her body and she was opened to his eyes in an obscene manner. He adjusted all the ropes so that her knees were forced outward and downward.

Matthew was almost ready to begin. He used two wide plastic clips like those used to close bags of chips, one on each labia. They didn't bite too much but were strong enough to hold her totally open. He tied a cord to each one and tied it to a small bracket underneath the table's edge, not to tightly but enough to keep her lips open. He brought an overhead light down on it's flexible neck until strong light shown on the area in play. With his index finger, he touched her open labia and tickled her clitoris enough to make it 'stand' up a bit. Linda's face and chest turned pink with embarrassment. "Have you been with a man before, Linda. Has any other man touched you here?" He continued to run his finger around her vaginal area.

"I have petted with a man but I am still a virgin."

"In both places?"

Linda blushed. I am a virgin in the normal sense. I have been penetrated slightly in the back."

"You mean, in your anus?"

"Yes sir"

Well, let's look at your virginity." He lowered the light and his head. His nose was almost touching her.

Hellen_McCartney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hellen_McCartney

He inserted his pinky finger slowly into her vagina and, sure enough, her maidenhead was still here. He examined the tissue, her opening for several minutes, much to Linda's consternation. He pushed at it a little but did not break it. "When you decide to give this to some man, he will hurt you for you are very tight and the tissue is thick. I will not take your virginity tonight."

"Your anus looks to be very tight also, but that can be changed."

He washed his hands at a nearby sink then went to one of the desks and removed something from it. He returned to Linda and, standing where she could see him clearly. "Oh, I almost forgot to restrain your arms and hands. He put her arms behind her back, hand to elbow on each side and placed bands around each arm/hand snugly. He lay her back down. This caused her chest to stand out more. She had lovely round firm breasts, between a B and C cup. The nipples were pink, firm and large for her size. Her round breasts surprised him as she was quite thin. That her bust and ass weren't thin pleased him very much as did her long, firm legs and her beautiful face with its dark eyes and full pink mouth with pleasantly plump lips. Her hair was brunette and long but tucked under her for the time being.

Matthew picked up the small strap he had laid aside. He showed it to Linda. One end of the strap was tapered a bit. There was a tab of metal and leather sewn into this tapered ending. The strap was otherwise about 1 1/2 inches wide and about 12 inches long. Matthew wrapped it around his hand with the tab free to strike. "Now, Linda, your punishment continues with clit spanking You should not be able to move much." Without further discussion he fingered her clitoris a bit until it began to engorge a little. Then he struck. The first time, the tab landed just to the left of its target. Matthew frowned, He adjusted his position and tried again.

Linda screamed and then sobbed as the tab hit her clitoris squarely and painfully.

"I told you, no yelling. You really don't obey very well, do you? That will change." He placed a metal dental bar in her mouth that stretched her mouth widely in both directions. He locked it in place. There was a little clamp on it which he used to clamp and capture her tongue. "That should keep the yelling down. He looked at Linda, and her eyes were filled with tears. He tenderly took a tissue and wiped her eyes.

Again, he used the strap and the tab did it's work. He struck four or five times and then leaned down and suckled her clitoris. Linda moaned and tried to move, but couldn't. Then he hit her again and again. Eventually, her clitoris was engorged and swollen, so painful that just blowing on it hurt terribly. Matthew ran his finger along each side of her clitoris. It felt hard, engorged and swollen. He suckled it again. She moaned pitifully as he did so. He continued to lick and suck, despite her moans. Then, he continued the strapping. After a dozen or more strikes, he laid the strap aside, removed her gag and walked away to leave her to her suffering for a while.

Linda sobbed, moaned and wished she were free to move a little, but he had left her bound. Her legs were in agony from being forced below he level of her hips. The weight of hanging off the table and being stretched had made the muscles very tender. She wondered if she would be able to walk when this was over.

The pain of her clitoris could not be described. It felt huge, swollen. Any touch, any movement brought cries and pleading. When he sucked on her, the clitoris engorged in longing which just made the terrible pain worse. She wanted to cum but knew the cumming would be agonizing. She just prayed for her clitoris to be left alone.

She wasn't left alone long. Matthew returned to her with a thin, green ruler in his hand, only six inches long but a firm 1/8 inch thick, flexible but hard. He walked around her table while she begged him not to hurt her clitoris again. He finally stopped behind her head. He leaned over, took the end of the ruler in one hand. With the fingers of his other hand, he drew the ruler back as far as it would go and then released it ... square in the middle of her right breast, on her nipple. She did not scream because she did not want the gag again, but she cried out sharply. Taking his time, he aimed for the other nipple, and she squealed again. He took up a regular rhythm, alternating from side to side. Each splat against her nipples caused them to swell, seeming to perk up to beg for more He did this for a good ten minutes while she lay sobbing brokenly. He finished the volley by going to the end of the table and doing the same to her very sore clitoris. Then she did scream.

He laid the ruler down and began to lick her, long wet licks to her stiff, engorged clitoris. Then he gently sucked. The need to cum built in her again, Just as she thought she would cross over the thresh hold, he withdrew and walked to the end of the table and began to suckle her breasts. He gave her no release there either.

He retrieved a jar of salve and began to rub it into her sensitive nipples and breasts. He ignored her inflamed clitoris this time. He untied all her restraints except those on her arms. He turned her over on the table on her belly and told her to rest. Eventually, he brought her half a glass of wine and some fruit. He hand fed her, and he watched her tears drop from her chin to her chest. He brought tissues so she could blow her nose, wipe her eyes.

"Now, you may talk to me about why you came calling." He smiled while she sobbed and snubbed.

(to be continued)
Published 
Written by carlabedford
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments