Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa's secrets

"The story of a first experience of submission."

7
1 Comment 1
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Standing in the corner, Lisa remained silent but could feel his eyes on her nude body. Her shoulders drooped slightly as she realized there was nothing she could do to hide herself from his gaze. If only the room was darker; if only he would allow her a robe. That was not to be at this point. She had agreed to submit herself to him on a trial basis for the week so that they could determine if this life is what was really in her heart or just another of her fleeting fantasies.

Suddenly, she felt him move behind her; so close but not touching her as if he was torturing her. She wanted to turn and grab him, holding him close, kissing his lips and removing his clothes to have uninhibited sex. She was drawn from her thoughts by his words. "Turn around." She jumped at the sound of his voice in the silence of the room; it was if he had screamed those words in her ears. She turned slowly to face him, barely remembering to lower her eyes. She looked down at his shoes, black and polished, as she wondered why he wouldn't at least undress and join her in the buff so that she would feel a little less uncomfortable.

He started speaking and she could barely believe what he was saying; her mind was swirling with thoughts and concentration was becoming a chore for her. It was as if she was drunk on his presence. She must focus on what he is saying.

Firmly, he explained his expectations and his rules. She would be nude all week unless they need to go out. She would say, "Yes, Sir." She would do as told and do nothing without permission. Her knees buckled at the thoughts and her desires and she found herself leaning on the wall for support as he just stood and watched. He offered no assistance, no words of encouragement, not even a sign of compasion.

He walked across the room and instructed her to bring him her toy bag that he had asked her to bring with her. She was shocked; her "toys" had never been out of her bedroom much less shown to anyone. She hesitated but knew she must obey his order. She walked over and bent to pick up the bag then he stopped her just as quickly as he had asked for the bag. She sighed slightly, thinking this was just a test but then he explained how when she bent over he wanted her ass turned toward him. She shuddered at the thought but moved to where he would have a clear view. Taking a deep breath, she bent to get the bag. She moved slowly across the floor, embarassed that she was about to hand over all her secrets to him. Handing him the bag, her face was flushed with... Wait, was it embarassment or excitement? She couldn't tell but she felt the moisture building between her legs.

"Before I look into this bag, is there anything you wish to say?"

"No, Sir" was her reply. She couldn't think of anything to say and there was no use now in trying to explain why she had the "toys"; she didnt think he would understand her hunger some nights when she was alone.

Opening the bag, he first removed a vibe. He held it up between them as if he was displaying it for the world to see. She blushed brightly and lowered her eyes. "What is the use for this one?" he asked.

She looked at him not believing he didn't know what a vibe was used for. She was stumbling for words in her mind. "I use it to please myself, Sir."

"How often do you use it?"

Again her mind was swirling, looking for answers. "Only when I have a need, Sir."

"What type of need would that be," he asked curiously.

She could barely breath. Was she going to have to explain every detail to him? "It makes me have an orgasm, Sir."

"Do you care for it after your orgasm?"

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"Do you clean it?" he asked sternly.

"Yes, Sir. With soap and water, Sir." With that he laid it on the table beside his chair and reached back into the bag, removing a butterfly. He turned on the switch and the noise of vibrations filled the air. He laid it on the table, it still vibrating and moving slowly around the table. She watched as her favorite toy was causing noises on the table. She was so embarrassed and so shaken, she barely heard him when he told her to get dressed - they were going toy shopping.

He grabbed the toys and dropped them in the trash as he went to get his keys and wallet. "But, Sir, what's wrong with these toys?" she asked as the butterfly hummed in the trash basket. Only silence as he watched her dress.

As they pulled out of the driveway he told her to speak freely; he wanted her thoughts and feelings.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

So many thoughts, so many questions. She stuttered trying to decide where to start.

"Why did you toss my toys out? They are expensive. Why do I have to be naked while you are clothed? Why did you not even touch me? Am I repulsive to you now? What have I done wrong? Why have you been so quiet? Did you really not know what a vibe is for?" What, why, where, when, how; the questions just rolled out in a stream as tears started to build in her eyes. Her voice broke as she faught back the sobs that were building inside her

He chuckled as he watched her fighting for control of her emotions. "Lisa, slow down, take a deep breath and relax. You have done nothing wrong; you please me very much and you are beautiful. This is a lot for you to take in at once but you have handled this very well, better than I ever expected. Many things will become clear as this week continues but just relax and know if something is wrong then I will let you know."

"Yes, Sir," she sniffled.

"I know just what you need," he said as he turned onto a deserted dirt road.

He pulled to the side and got out of the car. He then helped Lisa from the car and they walked a little way into the woods where he ordered her to remove her pants. She looked at him, startled, but he just nodded at her. She slid her pants down over her hips and then stepped out of her shoes so that she could completly remove them. "Turn around and face the tree; bend over and brace yourself with your hand against the tree trunk." She obeyed and as she bent over she could feel her pussy lips opening to his view. She once again blushed.

He walked over and rubbed her cheeks soflty, letting his finger slide down to her slit and finding it moist. He could smell her juices and heard her start to moan softly. His finger circled her clit as he dipped two fingers inside her. Moaning louder, he began to spank her with his free hand then abandoned her clit to turn her ass a bright red. Tears started to flow as her body shuddered. Once again. he moved to her clit. He could see tears hitting the ground which was in great contrast to her moaning. Another few swats on her ass brought groans from her; the tears flowed again and his hand went back to her clit. Her pussy lips were convulsing; she moaned loudly and pushed her pussy onto his hand harder and faster.

Again he left her pussy to add a few more swats to an ever-brightening ass then, opening her cheeks, he plunged his thumb deep inside that tight little hole he has thought of so often lately. She groaned and stiffened. He felt her body start to shiver as he reached under her to rub her clit again. He can see now that she has needed to be used for so long now and he would make sure she gets what she needs. His thumb came out of her tight hole to swat her ass again and again. Then, suddenly, her knees buckled and she slid down the tree trunk. He grabbed her just before she hit the ground. That's when he realized she was flying high on adrenaline; her mind was confused and she was sliding fast deeper into sub space.

Damn, he thought silently to himself. He never expected it to happen this soon with her. He hesitated for a moment then knew he needed to take her further into space so he could get her home before she came out completly. He needed to get her deep as quickly as possible so as not to frighten her. He laid her on the ground and opened her legs wide. His hand went deep into her pussy and his mouth nibbled her nipple. She was writhing under him, moaning shivering and, with a heave of her hips, she was pushing against his hand. Only her natural instincts to orgasm had taken over her mind now. Her pussy grasping at his fingers, her nipples hard against his tongue, he couldnt let this get so out of control again. He felt as though he had betrayed her trust by allowing her to fly when it wasn't time. He took her down lower into sub space; her body went limp and she shivvered in his hands as he picked her up to take her back to the car.

He hurried home with her still flying in the seat beside him. He stroked her face and talked gently to her then helped her into the house and to bed. He covered her with his robe and held her close, telling her everything was ok and she was fine. Then she started to jump and whimper and he knew she was coming out now and needed his attention. He gently touched her face and kissed her forehead, telling her what a good girl she is. Then after a long time she was finally able to say, "Thank you, Sir." He smiled, knowing he wanted her for a lifetime.

Published 
Written by popcornsarah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments