Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make me yours

21
6 Comments 6
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The club was hopping tonight. The rhythmic beats from the high tech sound system could be felt outside. Jenny closed her eyes and leaned against the warm concrete wall. Tonight she would give her body wholly; not just on a casual level, but on every level. Tonight she would be his.

Dressed exactly as her master instructed, her latex skirt was short enough that when she bent over, her entire ass made an appearance. Jenny’s breasts were encased in a leather bra that had no cups, leaving the heavy globes bare. The cool evening air danced over her brown nipples, hardening them to stiff points. Her short jacket did nothing to conceal her excitement, only drawing attention.

He had made it clear that there would be no boundaries tonight. Nervous to the point of jitters, she shifted her stance slightly, causing her to wobble a bit. Her 7in spiked stilettos made it hard to walk, much less balance. She searched the crowd for her master, growing more anxious as the leather clad crowd stared curiously in her direction. Finally, she saw him.

Dressed entirely in black, his long legs were encased in leather pants, and a strappy leather harness clutched his strong chest. Her master’s handsome features were hidden by a mask that covered his face from nose up. He was unidentifiable; where she was entirely identifiable. He strode up to her and inspected her appearance.

“Very nice…except the jacket. Take it off,” he said, quietly.

Not wanting to disappoint, she shrugged out of the small coat and stood before him; very scantily dressed.

“Better. Follow me,” he instructed.

She started to follow him inside, when Master stopped abruptly. The message in his dark brown eyes was one of disapproval. Jenny, stomach in knots, searched her brain, trying to figure out what she had done wrong. Master cleared his throat and glanced down to the side walk.

“Oh! I’m so sorry,” she hurriedly said, dropping to her knees.

She kept her eyes focused on the ground below her; acutely aware that her skirt had rode up around her waist. Master walked around behind her and kicked her legs further apart, making it clear that she was to crawl into the club with her legs open.

Jenny waited, until she felt his gloved hand tangle itself into her long hair. He guided her by the hair through the open doors and into the pumping atmosphere of the dark club. They weaved through the crowd of people. Although not blindfolded, her sense of sight was limited, having not obtained the permission to look around. She could hear the loud music, sounds of flesh being struck, and the low moans of pleasure combined with pain. The scent of fresh cum and pussy filled her nose, as they got closer to the moaning.

Master gently pulled her upright by tugging on her hair. Jenny’s senses reeled. Before her and on the stage was the source of the moaning. A petite, blonde haired woman was bent over a low standing table with her face buried between a sultry, black woman’s toned thighs. Jenny could see the blonde’s tongue lapping up and down the other woman’s slick pussy, but the moaning was not coming from the black woman. It was coming from the blonde herself. As she sucked and slurped the other woman’s pussy, a very well-endowed and heavily muscled black man was sliding his cock in and out of her once tight ass.

As Jenny watched the show unfold, her pussy grew heavy and wet. She wanted nothing more than to be on that stage, having that giant cock pound her ass until it was just as loose and slack as the blonde’s. She looked up at Master, who was looking down at her, watching her reaction.

“Come, my love. Let’s get you ready,” he said.

She obediently followed him down another hall and into a large room with glass walls. He stood her up and stripped her naked. Guiding her to a table in the middle of the room, he hoisted her onto the flat top. Jenny peered over his broad shoulder at the growing amount of people crowding around the glass walls to peer inside. Oblivious to the audience, Master buckled her knees into straps hanging from the ceiling by heavy duty chains. Next, he cuffed her wrists together and hooked them to another chain directly above her.

She watched him place leather cuffs around her ankles, securing them snuggly to her knees by a short chain. He, then, hoisted her upwards, until she dangled from the ceiling. Unable to extend her legs, Jenny panicked. She started to struggle against the bonds.

“Easy, my love. Relax. You know your safe word,” Master whispered in her ear.

Jenny forced herself to relax, as Master hoisted her knees upward by a separate chain. She closed her eyes and envisioned what she looked like. She saw her naked body dangling from the ceiling with her legs wide open. She knew that everyone watching could see her pink pussy meat glistening in the low light, and just knowing that made her even wetter. A drop of her cream tickled its way down her puffy, hairless lip. It hung onto her slick flesh a moment before splashing onto the table.

She felt Master move away from her back; cool air danced across her back. She looked out at the sea of hungry eyes watching her. She felt beautiful; desirable.

“You ready, my love?” Master asked.

“Yes, sir,” she answered.

“Well, then,” he countered, before slapping her ass sharply with a crop.

Jenny squealed loudly. Master moved to her left side, staying out of the way so that the crowd could see everything. He attached a sharp metal clamp to her left pussy lip, and then her right one, and with a very short, thin chain, he hooked each clip to her ankle strap, opening her cunt wide. Her dark, pussy hole gaped open. Satisfied with his work, Master grabbed her hair and pulled her roughly to him.

HillaryBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HillaryBrown

His mouth sealed hers in a wet, hungry kiss that left her panting for air.

Without warning, he brought the riding crop down hard on her vulnerable pussy, devouring her scream with his mouth. Releasing her hair, he rained a quick volley of strikes onto her turgid clit, making it poke out further from its protective hood. Jenny’s hips bucked, as she tried to escape the sting of the crop. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and she begged for mercy, knowing that until she said the safe word, Master would not stop until he was ready.

Her pussy was blood red, when Master stopped. She could feel every beat of her heart in her clit. Her slit burned white hot, and she was dripping wet. Sweat was running down her forehead and back. Master patted her cheek with his gloved hand. He trailed his fingers down her neck to her breasts, stopping to roughly pinch her nipples; renewing their erectness.

He left her side to get a piece of rope. Jenny knew that the next step would be for him to bind her breasts tightly. Her chest heaved with anticipation, as he wrapped the rope tightly around her left breast, until it was nearly purple, and then he did the same thing to her right tit. Master wove the rope around her breasts over and over; her nipples were dark purple and tight. He knew just the right pressure to make it uncomfortable; to make her hyperaware of her tits. To add to her pleasure, he clamped weights to her already tortures peaks. With even the slightly movement, the weights would swing, pulling on her taut buds. She didn’t know how much more she could take before she would cum.

Finished with her tits, Master trailed his fingers down her belly to her clit. He rubbed her fat clit in a slow circular motion, until her hips were pumping back and forth.

“Please, Master. I’m so very close,” Jenny whined.

He slapped her clit, and then jammed three, thick fingers all the way inside her hole. Using his whole arm, he finger fucked her cunt. Each time he pulled his fingers from her puss, pearly fluid gushed from her tight hole.

“So close,” she panted.

“Don’t you cum, bitch!” he growled.

“Oh God!” she moaned.

The first contractions of a huge orgasm started to wash over her. Master pulled his fingers free and slapped her pulsing cunt with his huge hand, dampening her release. Jenny, crying now, begged for him to let her cum. Master, grabbing her hair again, forced her to look at him. Shaking his head no, he jammed his fingers into her mouth. Jenny, starving, sucked her juice off his glove; her tongue swirling around each cream coated finger.

“I saw your reaction to that blonde woman. I could see how much you wanted your asshole stuffed like that. As a good master, I am obliged to make all your wishes come true,” he said to her, as she shook her head.

“Oh yes, my love. I’m going to fuck your virgin asshole. Right here in front of all your adoring fans,” he continued, as he moved behind her and lowered her knees slightly.

“No, sir! Please…Don’t do that!” she exclaimed.

Part of her was mortified that her master was going to ass fuck her in public, but her puss hummed with need. She could feel his big, warm body behind her. The air around her was electrified. Her pussy was drenched. Her asshole, lubricated by her dripping cunt cream, winked furiously.

She felt his thick mushroom knock at her back door. Jenny, trying to prevent its entry, beared down, thinking that would stop him, but it didn’t. Her asshole swallowed the tip of his dick. She squealed; it burned. The pressure was deliciously unbearable. Once the thick ridge of his cock squeezed past her inner sphincter, her hole nibbled its way down his shaft, until his entire cock was buried balls deep in her gut.

Panting, Jenny’s face was bright red. She knew that even one tiny touch to her strumming clit would rocket her into space. The need to cum had never been this urgent before. She looked down; her tiny wrinkled asshole was stretched paper thin around her Master’s shaft. She could feel his heart beating through the thin skin of her asshole.

Master grabbed her hips and began to furiously pound her. As he thrust faster, the burning gave way to intense pressure/pleasure. Master’s skin slapped her skin, as his groans grew louder and louder. Letting go of her hip, he slid his hand down to her clit and frigged it in time with his thrusting. Jenny’s body jostled wildly, as she could do nothing but try to breathe through the pleasure. She felt his cock get harder. He started to slam his body into her ass deeper. As he got closer, Master stopped rubbing her clit and pinched it hard.

With his final deep thrust, he let go of her clit. Jenny screamed, as blood rushed back into the sensitive nub. Waves of white hot lightening streaked out from her pussy. Her legs tensed up, and a jet of oyster colored pussy juice shot out of her cunt. As her jism jetted across the table, Master coated her gut with his own cream.

Jenny felt the waves of pleasure start to fade; only partially aware of Master’s dirty, white cum leaking from her wide open asshole. She was exhausted and sore. Her once tight sphincter quivered, as it tried to snap shut. Jenny wiggled in her bonds, trying to find a bit of comfort and a large glob of cum pushed noisily out of her ass.

With her face red, Jenny watch Master walk to the glass wall; his semi-erect cock leaking. He pulled a curtain, giving them privacy, and returned to her. Taking great strides to be gentle, he untied her breasts, rubbing them until the prickly feeling was gone. Master released her from the chains and drew her into his arms. He laid them back onto the table.

“I love you so much, my beautiful wife,” he whispered into her ear.

“I love you, too. Happy Birthday, my handsome hubby,” Jenny replied, sleepily.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments