Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Love and Hardcore Fucking

"An owned whore is finally claimed by Daddy"

13
5 Comments 5
28.5k Views 28.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words
“Get on the bed.”

“Yes sir,” I replied, my voice as confident and controlled as I could muster, but to be completely honest, my insides were quivering with excitement and nerves.

I felt a whip strike across my ass and his voice followed. “Say it louder, whore!”

“Yes sir!” I yelled this time, as I got on all fours at the foot of the bed.

“Good whore.”

“Thank you,” I mumbled out, trying to regain my breath from the whip strike. But as my breathing regulated, another one landed across my left cheek.

“Thank you- what?”

“Thank you, daddy.” I replied.

“Good girl.” He came up behind me, and took my thighs in his hands, and spread them open a bit. “Such a pretty pussy. It’s so wet for daddy.” His third finger slid into the lips of my cunt, and he began to tease me. “You’re soaked… such a naughty girl.”

“Yes, daddy,” I said in agreement, moving my hips towards him, desiring more than just his fingers.

“Does my naughty whore want more?”

“Yes!” I practically screamed.

His finger left my cunt, and was replaced by the whip striking across me twice. I let out weak screams before replying to him the proper way. “Yes daddy.”

“Good girl.” A few of his fingers ran down the slick lips and over onto my clit. He rubbed gently at first, before picking up the pace, rubbing roughly and firm, making me squirm in delight. “Stay still or I’ll stop,” he said to me, his voice strict.

“Yes daddy,” I replied, doing my best to listen to him. He continued to rub my clit, and before long, I knew I was going to cum. “May I please cum?” I asked, calmly.

“Not yet,” he replied, his tone calm.

“Yes daddy.” And I felt his fingers leave me.

“What do you want?”

“Your cock in my ass,” I admitted.

“Such a dirty whore. But such a good one too.”

“Thank you,” I replied sweetly.

I should tell you how I got there, on his bed, with my entire body exposed ready to be used, practically begging to be fucked and pounded.

I was seventeen years old when I him. He was taking a trip and just so happened to come into the restaurant I waitressed at. We talked, and I got his number. I fell in love with him almost immediately. He completely captivated me. I was exploring my sexuality, and he helped. I was a virgin, knowing what I wanted, but yet to explore any of it.

He was just under thirty when I met him, but now was. He lived over a thousand miles from me, in the most southern place possible. I on the other hand, lived in Rhode Island, pretty close to the opposite.

We talked, texted and emailed every day. I loved him, wanted and desired him in so many ways.

He claimed me for his; I was his cock whore, not anyone else’s. I belonged to him. And he was all mine. When I was learning with other men, he was still who I thought about and belonged to. No one else had the power over me that he did.

I was in training to be his whore. I had sucked a few guys and had cum from someone else’s touch twice. I was very unsure of what to expect. I had a toy, that was about it.

Though there was respect and love and trust when we were being sexual, I was submissive to him completely.

That was a year ago.

This past Thursday I graduated high school, and made a deal with my parents. They had found out about him a few months back, and were very upset, but realized how very little they could do. We decided that if I graduated in the top five percent of my class, they’d let me go see him afterward, before my eighteenth birthday. I was number seven out of three hundred and sixty four.

I left Friday morning at five thirty, and was here by eleven. After a year of wanting, desiring and loving this man, I was finally able to do what I so badly wanted to him. He was waiting for me at the airport, and when I saw him I ran into his arms, kissing him roughly, squeezing him as hard as I could. Our kisses were intense full of lust and passion. Built up feelings that were so necessary to be released.

We went out to dinner, and had a nice evening together. Both of us were ecstatic for what the evening would entail. Me, well I was nervous as hell. He had a large cock, over eight inches long, and two inches thick. My virgin pussy and ass were excited, but very nervous.

My small six inch toy hurt for some time, let alone a grown man’s thick massive cock in me.

When we got to his house, I felt my pussy growing moister by the second. I wore a black dress and no panties, as he had requested that I didn’t.

I soon felt my lower lips sliding together, and I was dying to be touched. I tried my best to be patient during the tour of the house, and while we chatted about general things, but we both knew that I would soon lose patience.

After thirteen months of waiting, you have no patience at all.

For the entire length of a movie, we were curled up on the couch, my back against his chest, and his arm draped over me, under my arm. Feeling his warmth in the air conditioned house, felt great. I felt relaxed and comfortable. Everything felt perfect.

When the credits rolled onto the screen, he told me to turn and look at him. His tone was sweet.

“Yes baby?” I inquired.

“I want to make love with you,” he said with no hesitance at all. My insides quivered in delight.

“Yes, God yes,” I mumbled back to him.

“Make love tonight, fuck hard tomorrow. Understand?”

“Yes daddy,” I replied with a nod.

“Come with me, let’s go to our room,” he said with a smile that made me so happy. His blue eyes were glowing. This is what both of us had desired for such a lengthy amount of time.

“Okay,” I said, before getting up off the couch and taking his hand. We walked to the door and he let me in first.

“Are you ready, my beautiful whore?”

“More then you know,” I answered.

“Good girl, now let’s get that dress off of you,” he replied, coming up close to me, quickly kissing my neck before grabbing the hem of my dress and pulling it over my head. He held it in his right hand, before throwing it towards the closet.

The black bra that covered my rather large chest fell to the ground a few moments later, and I felt completely exposed.

“God, you’re so beautiful. Your skin is perfect, your body - perfect.” I stayed quiet, my entire body nervous, and me trying to stay confident. I was nervous for this moment, but it was going in the best way possible.

His fingertips started on each shoulder, gliding down the length of my arm. As he did that, he kissed just above my breasts, and then worked his way up my neck, until he was just below my ear. His hands took hold of my hips, at the same time his lips took grasp of my ear.

A gasp was let out of my mouth, and then a smile lit across my face. His hands left my hips and worked their way to my behind, taking an ass cheek in each hand, squeezing them gently. His tongue ran down the length of my jaw before going up to my lips.

“I cannot wait to feel what it is like to be inside of you,” he said, his mouth going against mine, opening my mouth, kissing my lips. His tongue slipped up against mine, and I kissed him back with gentle force. I was taking it slowly; I knew if I did everything I wanted to do right now, I would screw up. I was letting my teacher lead the way.

His kiss left my mouth and worked its way down my body, focusing for a bit of time on my breasts. He kissed around each nipple, and they became rock hard and terribly sensitive. My body yearned for more.

His tongue ran in a circle around each areola, and then I felt his warm breath on my left breast. His teeth gently nibbled on it. I gasped loudly and felt my pussy grow wetter.

He kissed down my belly and kissed the front on my pussy.

“How wet are you, baby?”

“Soaked,” I admitted.

“Good.” His fingers slid into me. Two at first and then he added a third. I immediately began to moan with each thrust of his fingers. His thumb ran over my clit, and both parts of me were being stimulated. I needed my clit to cum, my g-spot wasn’t enough, but he knew exactly what to do, and within just a minute or two I was ready to cum.

My mouth opened, ready to ask, but as I did, I felt the emptiness, realizing he was no longer in my cunt.

“Suck daddy’s fingers,” he said and slid each finger into my mouth until they were all clean. “Such a good whore.”

“Thank you daddy,” I replied, enjoying the taste of my pussy juice.

“Would you like to cum?”

I had actually forgotten about that, loving my sweet taste, but then my head refocused on my throbbing clit.

“Yes daddy! Yes please!” I shouted, my voice full of desire.

“Excellent. Let’s go to bed,” he said to me. I climbed into the left side of the bed and smiled, sitting Indian style. He on the right side. “Alli, you’re on my side,” he said lightheartedly.

“Oops,” I said, shrugging my shoulders and sticking out my tongue.

He laughed and crawled over to me, undoing my legs and pushing me back onto the bed. I landed onto the pillow, and he directly above me. His arms were on the sides of me, just above my shoulders. He was on all fours, knees in line with my hips.

“You can have the left side of the bed, as long as I get to have you.”

“Deal,” I said with a giggle, before he kissed me. It was a passionate fun kiss. “I want you naked with me.”

“Yes baby girl,” he replied, hopping off the bed and stripping of his clothes. Hid cock sprang from his boxers, and my pussy grew wetter. He was rock hard, and I loved it.

“Daddy, I love your cock!” I exclaimed as he sat back on the bed.

“It’s all yours. Stroke it, play with it, we’ll fuck soon,” he said, lying back so that his head was at the foot of the bed.

I smiled and answered him with a thank you. His cock stood up, so before taking him in my hand, I spit directly onto it. Using my spit as a lubricant, I stroked him for a few minutes. Hearing the moans escape his throat, made me so wet, turning me on further.

“Gosh baby, I’ve wanted this for so long, you’re doing such a good job.” It was definitely what I what I wanted to hear.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess



“Thank you daddy,” I replied before covering the head of his cock with my mouth. A moan escaped his throat, as I sucked farther down on him. Before I even realized it, much of his cock was in my mouth, and the only reason I realized it, was because I had begun to gag.

I backed off of his cock before I did, but soon went further down. I did in fact gag this time, but kept down on him. I began moving in an up and down motion on him, loving every moan I heard.

“Fuck baby, keep going.” So that was exactly what I did. Soon the base of him was in my throat, and I worked through each gag, doing my best to breathe through my nose.

I kept going with this, until there were tears running down my cheeks, and saliva dripping off my chin.

“Alli, stop.”

“Why?” I asked, pulling off of him, feeling as if I was doing poorly.

“I am going to cum, and I want the first time I cum with you to be inside of you.” Him saying that made my entire body tingle. “Why don’t you lay back?”

“Yes, daddy,” I answered him. He moved a bit so that I could lay on my back, my head on the pillow, and my toes more than three fourths of the way down. I felt a bit vulnerable, being completely exposed, in front of the man that controlled my body. Exposed in front of the man who completely owned me.

Yet, at the same time, I felt comfortable. This is where I belonged. Under him, on all fours in front of him, on him. Any position, that was next to him in some way. However he wanted my body, I would be.

“Bend your knees up and relax your body,” he said with sweetness in his voice. It calmed me down almost immediately. “I need you to calm yourself too, breathe. This is going to hurt, but I don’t want to prevent as much as I can.”

“Okay, I’ll try to relax.”

“Good girl.” I did what he told me, and watched him as he walked over to a drawer across the room. I was mesmerized by his movements as he walked. He had such a nice ass, he was perfect. His body wasn’t that of a model, it was average, but he looked so good. His hard cock stood out, proud. I wanted it back in my mouth; I wanted to taste him once more.

He opened the drawer and pulled out a package; it looked unopened. He opened it, and it was then I saw that it was a dildo. He grabbed lubricant out of the drawer as well and walked back over to me.

“Baby girl, I’m going to work your holes a bit, starting with your sweet pussy. Just to make you a bit more comfortable.”

“No,” I said.

“Why? It’ll make it hurt less.”

“But I want to feel you right now; I want you to feel how tight I am. Feel my virgin ass and pussy. I have wanted this pain for a while, I’ve expected it, and now really want and, baby, to be honest, need it.”

“Alli, you’re sure?”

“Yes, Daniel.”

“Okay.” He said, putting the toy and lube on the side table. He came back onto the bed, and came above me, like he was a bit earlier. “Do you know how beautiful you are?”

“Thank you,” I replied back to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. I tried to pull myself up, tried to feel more of his body, but his arms kept him from me, still. “Fucking touch me,” I begged him.

“God, yes,” he said, dropping down a bit. His knees stayed up, keeping his erection away from entering me, but the rest of him was touching me, and I was in heaven. Each movement of our bodies were amazing, electrifying, desire filled, passionate, lustful, pure hot.

After a kiss that lasted a handful of minutes, I felt him line up with my sex, my clit began to throb, my body continued to quiver.

His mouth left the kiss, and he looked down at me. “Are you ready? Ready to be claimed by me?”

“Yes,” I mouthed, completely breathless. He began to thrust into me. I felt the head of him, began to stretch me. I was tight, and my body resisted him. As wet as I was, it still hurt some. He continued to thrust in a bit further, until I tensed under him.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, keep going. Please.” I begged. He hurt a bit, but it felt so good. He continued to enter me, and I kept my body as relaxed as I could, biting my lip to stop from making any noise.

“You feel so fucking good.”

“So do you,” I admitted. The head of him was at the back of me. He stayed there for a few moments, letting me get fully adjusted. “Baby, I’m good,” I said to him, letting him know that he was okay to start moving.

His pace started slow, and though it hurt, it felt amazing at the same time. I was finally being taken.

As his pace increased, so did the pleasure. My body felt electric. He felt amazing. The pain completely gone, I felt only him now. My hips moved with him.

Moans and a handful of curses left my mouth, but soon were replaced with his lips. He fucked me slowly as he kissed me. I could feel all of him and I loved every inch of it. The head of him hitting the back wall of my cunt left me squealing, and letting small screams escape my throat. I could feel my orgasm coming on quickly.

“Daddy, may I please cum?”

“Yes baby,” he said to me, leaving our kiss and focusing on fucking me again. I stroked my clit for a few moments, before I came around him. My entire body tightened before practically exploding. I shook and trembled. Screams and cusses, along with moans and ‘oh my god’s’, came from my throat.

As I continued to cum, he pulled out of me until just the head of him was in me, before slamming into me and coming himself. The warm streams of cum felt wonderful. Him slamming into me brought me into another climax, and we both were in ecstasy.

After our orgasms had faded, we both lay there panting. Sweat wore a thin coat over both of our bodies.

“Wow,” I said, unsure of what else.

“Yep,” he answered. “I have never had a pussy so fucking tight. Alli, you’re amazing.”

“Thank you, daddy.”

“I want your ass next.”

“I know,” I said with a slight giggle.

“You’re going to give me it, right?”

“Of course! Just not right now.”

“But I want it right now, I need to be in your ass.”

“You just came,” I pointed out laughing, amazed by him.

“And? You don’t realize how hard you get me, do you?”

“Guess not,” my lips grew into a huge smile.

“Spread those legs for me.”

“Yes sir.” I did as I was told when he moved in front of me.

“Good girl.”

“Thank you.” I looked at his cock, and saw it already getting hard. “May I please taste your cock once more? Before you take my ass?”

“My whore loves cock, doesn’t she?”

“Mhmm,” I said with a smile. He walked over on his knees, and his cock was soon in front of my mouth. I took him in my hands, and tasted the head of his cock. It was coated with my juices, and some of his own cum. It tasted absolutely lovely.

With every inch I took of him, I felt like he grew another. Soon I was swallowing his cock, and the tears were running down my cheeks, and saliva dripping onto my chest. He was rock hard in my throat.

He pulled out of me, and went back in front of me. “You’re such an amazing cock sucker. I’ve taught you well,” he said happily. He did teach me well, even from afar; he gave me much needed guidance and told me things that otherwise I would have had to find out on my own. I learned things that would drive a man crazy.

“Yes, you have.” I said in agreement. “How’s your cock?”

“Hard, and wanting to be drained in that tight ass of yours.”

“It’s your ass, daddy!” I said to him.

“Fuck yes, it is.” He reached over and grabbed the lube, and coated his cock with it. I then felt the head of him against my ass, and I tensed up. Not on purpose, just an instinct, I guess.

“Relax, my love. It’ll hurt a lot less.” I relaxed my body as best I could. He smiled at me. “Good girl.”

I felt the head of him begin to push into me. I felt a stinging burning sensation that became increasingly more painful. I mumbled a ‘fuck’ or two as he was working on getting the head of him into me.

When I felt my ass close around just the head, I gasp. It hurt a lot, but I tried to stay calm, and I knew the pain would soon be pleasure. He pushed into me further, and I let out and, he could then tell it was hurting me.

“You doing okay?”

“Yeah,” I said. It just hurt. A lot. “Just thrust into me, please. Get the pain over with.” I had always been a pussy with pain. Ironic?

“Alli, that’s going to hurt.”

“And this right now does…”

“Fair enough. Remember pain becomes pleasure.” I nodded and looked into his eyes. He pulled out a bit and thrust himself into me completely. I let out a scream and lay under him, gasping, and cursing, trying to relax.

“Oh my fucking god. Ow, fucking ow…” I said through my breaths. He didn’t move in me, letting me get adjusted to him. It took a few minutes, but my body finally relaxed.

To help me calm down, he was actually playing with my clit, stroking it ever so gently, and making me wiggle under him. I was actually close to an orgasm by the time I felt comfortable.

He must have realized that, and he began to move slowly. “Holy fuck, Alli, you’re so tight.” He stared into my eyes and wore a great smile. His hands were next to my shoulders, and my hands had been tightly squeezing the sheets below me.

As he increased his pace in my ass, my reaction grew. I grabbed his biceps at one point, and squeezed them. I was cursing loudly, and felt everything. He hurt, yes, but at the same time it was starting to feel really good.

My orgasm was rising to the surface, and I knew I was going to cum.

“May I please cum?”

“My whore likes her ass getting fucked?”

“Yes daddy,” I said, feeling as if my body would explode in a moment.

“You may cum, but only your ass.”

“Yes daddy.” And with that my body let go, and my ass clenched around his cock. It felt amazing, and I loved every moment of it. The pain was gone, and only the pleasure left behind.

While I came, he did too. I loved being filled with cum.

He collapsed onto my chest and breathed heavy breaths with me. I felt thoroughly fucked. I felt perfectly amazing. My body was relaxed, and calm. His was too. We both lay there for a few minutes, not moving, just taking in what had happened.

We were finally touching, holding each other, loving, and just with each other.

I should probably get back to the hardcore fucking now, but that’s a story for a different day.

I don't need to say who this story is dedicated too, when he reads it, he'll know. I love you....

Published 
Written by lovelyvampire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments