Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Makings of a Pet : Chapter 1

"She ruined my life and now shes my pet."

12
5 Comments 5
17.0k Views 17.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
There I was serving another detention. This was the third time this month I was serving detention for something I didn't do.

It was her, that preppy little witch.

I suppose I should explain myself. Through out my life I have never been much of an aggressor, because of this women haven't found me very manly. I have been called cute, even charming, but rarely manly.

It was senior year of high school. I had been to a different school every year since I started high school.

Due to my parents divorce I would live with one then the other being tossed around like a sack of potatoes. I didn't mind it, I could slack off in school if I wanted, smoke, whatever, no parental supervision defiantly had its perks.

I was six foot tall, and approx 180 pounds, I had blue eyes, a soft baby blue color that made me appear nonthreatening. I was pretty relaxed never really getting into trouble. I did all the trouble some teenage things any teenager did nothing special.

Then I made the biggest mistake of my life at the time.

I walked straight through the gym took a left instead of a right as I entered the basement level and walked in on this schools most popular girl as she was pulling down her panties.

I wasn't thinking about her small C-cup tits or the fact that her pussy was completely shaved at the time, I wasn't even thinking about those piercing green eyes.

My only thought was, “Fuck, wrong locker room!” I didn't know it then but this young women would be making my life a living hell.

She screamed of course that got someones attention.

Within minutes I was in the principle’s office facing expulsion on my first day; lucky for me I was new to the school. When I explained that it was an accident, all I had to do was apologize to the girl. I later found out her name was Sara. I felt her leering at me the entire time I was apologizing.

Sara was far from happy with the outcome of this situation. She felt I deserved to be punished and would ensure the entire school heard about it.

It didn't take me long to find out why Sara was the most popular girl in school.

Sara was only five foot seven she wasn't a sports buff or the smartest girl in school. She was pretty but nothing special. Her true talent was manipulating people. Sara would strike the fear of God into them, shrieking like an insane harpy until you felt your ears where literally going to bleed. She almost always got her way and no one questioned her.

I was just grateful the principle was one of the few who wasn't afraid of her.

My hell started from that day on: in every class I attended, the harpy witch was there.

She was there spreading her lies. Breaking beakers in the chem lab at my lab station. Chewing gum and sticking it on my desk. Intentionally breaking the glass to the trophy case and telling the staff she witnessed me do it.

So here I was again, sitting in detention for something I didn't do. Every detention I sat there sixty full minutes, almost every night doing nothing but contemplating.

How could I get this witch to stop? Someone has to stop this tyrant. If she makes it out of high school like this she could ruin hundreds, maybe even thousands of lives. If I stopped the harpy queen I would basically be doing a public service.

I started formulating my plan, knowing that I would be ready by year book time.

I signed up for the year book committee. I joined the photography club. I even got a part time job. What I had planed would cost money.

The weeks went by and I suffered. Oh, how I suffered. But with each passing day, instead of getting depressed, I was getting happier. It was no more then a week out from yearbooks when Sara finally caught on that I was happy.

I knew she wouldn't let that slide. When she stopped me in the hall, I was prepared.

"Why the hell are you so happy, you damn pervert?"

"Oh, that's an easy one: Soon I will never have to see your face again,” I shot back.

She leered at me, the cogs turning in her twisted little mind. She was like a vulture trying to find ways to make me suffer a painful death.

She stomped off in the direction of the year book committee. I had her. She knew I was on the committee. She also knew I appeared to enjoy it.

What she didn't know was I had planned this months ago.

Sara got on the year book committee fairly easy. The geeks that ran the committee where push-overs and knew better then to question the queen bee.

Sara insisted on working with me. She intentionally tried to sabotage me at every turn.

What she didn't know is that I was purposely trying not to finish the year book photos in time. Friday around noon the news came that we had to be done by Monday.

Sara frowned. I could tell she wasn't happy, she had done the math in her head. There was no way in hell we where finishing by the end of the school day. Sara didn't want to be held responsible for ruining the year book though, so she sucked it up.

"We can work tonight at my place,” I said.

"Fine, but we are finishing tonight. I am not wasting my entire weekend with the likes of you!"

"Seven works for me,” I replied, handing her written down directions to my house and left for the day.

- - - - -

It was almost seven.

Don’y chicken out , I told myself. You have come too far.

The doorbell rang. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

I couldn't believe it: The harpy queen, Sara, at my door wearing some obscene clothing. A skimpy top and a short skirt with some very appealing booty type shoes.

She caught me looking.

"Stop looking, pervert! I have a date in two hours, let’s finish this so I can leave."

I tried not to grit my teeth. I had to remain civilized, for now.

We entered my basement and set up shop on the table in the center of the room. The other half of the basement was separated by a sheet. On the other side of that sheet was my bed room.

We where working for about ten minutes when I saw it. A dildo sticking out from under the futon less then a foot away from where Sara sat.

I had spent months collecting and ordering toys off the net, telling myself I would humiliate her.

This was it, if she saw that dildo. She could tell everyone that I was gay, on top of everything else she had already done. I tried to advert my eyes, but it was too late. She had noticed I was looking at something.

I tried to dive for the dildo but she was only inches away. She snatched it up and shrieked.

"Oh my god! You really are a filthy little pervert! I can't wait to tell everyone at school that you own a dildo."

I tried to grab the dildo again but she slipped it behind her back.

She must have seen the change in my eyes.

" Shut up !" I ordered, I didn't ask. I barked it like a command was meant to be barked.

She fell silent. I don't think she had ever been silent for this long her entire life.

I moved towards her. Slowly reached around her back and took the dildo from her hand.

My eyes never left hers; she looked as if she was going to faint. I heard her gulp before I broke the silence.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I mean look at you, do you really think anyone finds you attractive at all? You are short. Your tits are small, and to top it all off, you have a horrible personality! Yeah, so you have blonde hair and green eyes. Neither one of those two things makes up for the fact that your voice sounds like a shrieking harpy when you speak!"

At that point I probably would have run from my own home, I felt so damn guilty.

Then the eyes where there. Cold, green, leering eyes. The same eyes from the first time I was forced to apologize to her. I hated those eyes. Simply looking into those cold green eyes pissed me off.

"I doubt you have a date tonight either, you heartless bitch."

She started to tear up, but I wasn't about to be defeated by a few tears. Not after everything she had put me through.

"Don't you damn cry, you stupid bitch. You are not allowed to cry. Not after the months of hell you put me through because you thought I was trying to catch a peek at what you call a body.

CintyaLeinner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CintyaLeinner

I have seen sexier trolls."

Then it happened, the second moment that changed my life forever.

I smelled it before I saw it, but when I looked down there it was. Sara had lost control of her bladder. She was so frightened she literally pissed herself here on my carpet.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet.

"What the fuck, you stupid bitch."

She clung to me.

I don't know if it was out of fear or shame, but Sara begged me not to tell anyone.

I couldn't help myself, she smelled so good. I reached down her panties and wet my fingers. She didn't move just clung to me. I lifted my fingers and tasted her urine. I still can't explain my desire to taste her urine to this day.

I knew she was watching me. I didn't care.

I grabbed her ass pressing her wet lower half into me. I could feel the wetness on her skirt seep into my pants.

I released her and told her to stay. She sank to the floor.

I rushed across the room threw aside the sheet separating this room from my bedroom and snatched up two boxes I had recently received in the mail. I tore them open as I crossed the room.

I sank to my knees beside Sara and grinned evilly.

"Secrecy has a price. Do you always piss yourself when you’re afraid?"

She nodded as I held one of the items up for her to see. A very feminine light blue collar with steal chain link leash with a custom made dog tag with her name on it.

Her eyes grew big.

She obviously had questions.

"I had planned on humiliating you for all those months of hell you put me through. I didn't think you would piss yourself, though. You made my job so much easier."

She finally had the nerve to speak as I finished putting the collar around her neck and securing it in place.

"Was I really that horrible, that you planned all this? You had to of been planning this for months."

I hushed her by placing a finger to her mouth.

"I think I have made it perfectly clear how awful a person you are. If you don't want the entire school to know you pissed yourself, I suggest you accept that from now on you are no longer a person. You where never good at being a human being, anyway."

"Then what am I?"

I shook my head as I yanked her collar, causing her to choke a little as she fell into my lap. I reached down to stroke her hair away from her face.

"You’re not that bright to top it all off, I see. You’re my pet now. My collared kitten."

"I know for a damn fact your eyes are like a cat’s. From what I have seen you, could use some potty training like a kitten as well."

I could tell I was just thrown salt into her wounds as I made this last remark.

I helped her up onto my lap facing me. I gave her the first kiss of many she would receive from me. Her lips parted easily meeting mine. Our lips meshed well maybe too well.

As I continued to taste her sweet lips, I realized there really was a fine line between love and hate, and as much as I despised this woman, my desire for her far exceeded that.

She looked so frail now, almost like a broken doll as I kissed her. My anger was subsiding, my conscious was taking over. I stopped and looked into her eyes.

"You can leave now, if you want."

I couldn't believe I had said that. I had come so far.

Sara didn't move though. She remained on my lap clinging to me.

"More."

One word was all it took.

I picked her up and dropped her on my bed. I handed her the leash as I peeled her urine soaked panties off. Ripped down her skirt and tore her poor blouse in two. I wasn't sure who the real animal was anymore. What I did know is that this was happening.

I stopped and looked up at Sara. Something was wrong. A few seconds later, it hit me.

I ran back across the room snatched up the other item and returned to the bed.

I reached up and placed a neat little head band in her hair, serving two functions. The hair band held her blonde hair out of her face and gave her two perky little white cat ears.

I then slide back down between her legs, smelling the urine. Sara's scent tickled my senses.

I gave my kitten her first tongue bath as I licked her inner thighs. I moved down her legs taking the time to lap up her urine. I ran my tongue back up her leg to her pussy, her perfectly shaved pussy. I flicked my tongue across her clit a few times before sliding my tongue under her clit, parting her perfect lips with my tongue. I ran my tongue all the way down her pussy and I suddenly stopped in shock.

She had just pissed right in my face. I couldn't believe it.

"Excitement does it too." Sarah blurted out looking nervous.

I took my right hand and slid it up her leg, inserting two fingers into her cunt.

"You are a filthy little bitch. I guess I should have known better. You where never any good at being a civilized human. What in the world would make me think you could be a civilized kitten?"

She gasped as my fingers entered her. Sara thrust, down trying to capture my fingers with her pussy as I slowly removed them, but I wasn't having that. I continued to play with her as I kept my eyes locked with hers.

Sara gasped and moaned. At one point she even tried to wrap her legs around my arm. She was in heaven. She truly was a little bitch in heat.

I let her have her orgasm which soaked my fingers with her juices. I took a moment to watch her as she lay there panting. I licked her juices off my fingers.

She watched me do it, she knew that she couldn't stop me even had she wanted to.

"Sara?"

"Yes,” she barely spoke between pants.

"You know you’re my bitch now."

"Yes."

I grabbed her leash, pulling her into a sitting position inches from my face.

"Say it!"

Even while my little kitten she still had enough individuality about her to answer in her own unique way.

Sara wrapped her arms around my neck lifting herself onto my lap. With one hand she removed my cock and mounted me as she slide down my shaft. Sara pressed her lips to mine, not breaking the kiss until my entire cock was buried deep inside of her, her cute little ass touching the top of my balls.

"I am your bitch, your kitten, your pet. I belong to you. You have shown me that I am not worthy to be a human being."

I grabbed her by the hips and started to lift her up and down on my cock. Sara didn't weigh very much at all. I lifted her and pulled her back down, essentially using her as a fuck toy more then thrusting my hips to meet her thrust.

I could feel myself building and knew I was about ready to shoot my load. She seemed to notice and tried to scurry off my lap, but I pulled her back down as I thrust into her twice more, shooting my load deep into her cunt.

I could feel my juices running down my balls, mixed with her sweet nectar.

I looked into Sara's eyes and see fear.

"What if I get pregnant?"

"You still don't get it? Even after saying you're my bitch? Let me clear it up for you. Your body is min. I am your Master. I am your world as far as you are concerned. If you get knocked up, then you get knocked up. You no longer have to worry about those things. You are a pet. I am your Master. I will take care of you."

She sighed as she lay her head on my shoulder quivering in my arms.

"How?"

"How what?"

"How will you take care of me?"

I sighed as I cupped her chin in my hands and raise her head to meet my gaze.

"You’re a dumb bitch, you know that?"

She just nods.

"Very well, Sara. I suppose if you truly are going to belong to me we should make it official. We will get married. You can consider the marriage license your pet license as well."

Her worry turned to excitement in a moment. She scurried off my lap, but I pulled on her leash. The sudden yank of the leash caught her off balance and she fell back. Her head fell in my lap just inches from my cock.

I don't know if it was her women's intuition or what ever you would call it but she eagerly started lapping up both her juices and mine.

As I watched her, I laughed. She looked just like a cat lapping up a bowl of milk.

Published 
Written by Amnesia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments