Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary pays for her past Indiscretions

"Mary decides to submit for her past and pays in a very painful way"

16
2 Comments 2
16.6k Views 16.6k
6.3k words 6.3k words
I stared at the letter in disbelief. It was from my ex-husband, a combination blackmail\revenge letter. He and I had been married for several years. I was a horny slut back then with a hot body. Even now, at 45, my 5’ 10” tall frame still had a very sexy slender hour glass figure, with a nice ass and very large perfectly shaped breasts that generated cleavage men found irresistible! My long jet black hair fell over my shoulders in loose curls, and I still had full large lips and large bright blue eyes.

Back then Dave and I were very promiscuous and played around with other couples, but I never cheated on him until I met his co-worker Jim. I met Jim at a low point in my marriage to Dave. Jim was kind and ever so gorgeous! He and I had a torrid affair over a month and fucked my brains out many times. I needed it, as Dave and I were fighting more than anything else. Then one day Dave walked in on Jim and me during one of our marathon fuck sessions. Dave had come back from a business trip a day early to quite a scene. I was lying on the bed face down with my ass supported high in the air with pillows. We were fucking so hard that I did not even hear Dave come in the house, much less the bedroom. Dave walked into a front row seat view of Jim pounding my ass with his excellent cock. Needless to say, that was the end of our marriage.

That was years ago now, and I have since married a wonderful guy from a small town. He was preacher in our local church. I had a new life now, but sometimes I missed those slutty days. Bob was however a great husband and father to my kids. Don’t get me wrong, Bob knew how to work is manhood in a great way and make me cum almost every time we have sex, but he is was not very adventurous. I miss the wild hot monkey sex I used to have, but Bob more than made up for this by being such a great guy.

I have been faithful to my new husband every since we met, but before that I had a many torrid affairs after divorcing Dave. I thought that my past was going to stay that way until I received this letter from Dave with a DVD in the envelope. It read as follows:

Dear Mary,

I bet you thought you would never hear from me again. Do you like your new life? I never thought of you as a preacher’s wife, not the Mary I know!

Although you cheated on me, I still miss those wild days watching you get pounded and fucked by the many couples we hung with. In the dvd you will see that I had many of the sessions recorded. Now I know you have not changed that much! I really want to have you again . I think you miss getting fucked the way you used to and yes, I’ve had you followed. I have even seen the kind of sex you have with Bob. Sorry to be a stalker, but you are the hottest thing I've ever had. I am obsessed with having you again.

I will gladly give you the original dvd and all copies if you agree to a night of debauchery with me and a few friends. I think you know Jim anyway and there are a few others from my work, Steve, and oh yeah Henry. You know Henry, the big black guy that was always eyeing you.

I think this might be a real treat for you. You want it and I want to give it to you. Oh yeah, one more thing, as payment for cheating on me and for seducing Jim you will submit to a spanking and then 24 strokes from a unique cane I purchased just for the occasion. I know you like a good spanking, but the cane is for fucking Jim.

You must be a willing and pleasing sex slave or else the deal is off, but something tells me you can’t wait!

Let me know soon. I would hate for anyone, in your small town, to see what is on this dvd!

Sincerely,

Dave


I was shocked, but to my surprise I found that my panties were very damp and I was very turned on! I couldn’t believe that I was so stupid to let Dave record me! I may have been turned on, but this was not what I wanted, at least I did not immediately think so. Dave was a hot guy and Jim was a sex god; thinking of him pounding my ass that faithful night still gets me hot.

I played the DVD and was shocked to see the amount of material. There were twenty five scenes of me in various positions having sex with many different guys. In one scene I was riding one cock with another in my ass and a third cock in my mouth. They all fucked me hard and then blew their collective loads all over my breasts, hair and in my mouth. Man, I was a cum loving bitch back then, but I loved it, as was to plainly obvious by watching me cum multiple times on the DVD. IN one scene, which I had almost forgotten about, I was lying across a guys lap getting my ass spanked hard. You could hear the slap, slap, slap of his hand on my poor bottom. My ass was bright red and I was kicking and fighting, but you could also tell, when the camera zoomed in, that my pussy was soaking wet. He finished spanking me, stood me up, bent me back over the bed and fucked me senseless for about 20 minutes, then he cums all over my back. You could see pussy juice running down my legs along with his cum. Wow, what a night that was.

I could not take it any longer. I got out my favorite vibe and buzzed my aching clit it until I had a huge orgasm.

Dave had me, and he knew it. If the people in this small town found out about my past that would be the end for me, I would have to move out of town and Bob would probably leave me. Also, Dave was right about my inner slut. Submitting would be very humiliating, but I have always been into alpha males and played the submissive several times in the past.

I eventually begun to think that I should not only do this to save my current life, but to re-visit my past life, all in one night.

I emailed Dave that I accept his offer. He replied back to me quickly:

Sex Slave Mary,

We are all so glad you accept. I will expect you to provide dates that you can be here for one long day and leave the next morning. A Saturday would work best.

Dave


We agreed on a date and time in two weeks. I was to show up at his house at 2pm and follow all instructions. He gave me a safe word for all spanking and caning, but, he claimed anyway, that this was more about payback through humiliation not pain. I was relieved as I was once very much into humiliation and the thought of it had my pussy aching for release.

I made the arrangements with Bob, telling him that I had to visit a dear friend for the weekend. Bob, as usual, totally understood as I had never given him a reason to doubt me. I dressed in a conservative outfit as a protest, I think, for what was to come. I left the house and drove six hours to Atlanta where Dave lived in a very nice, large house high up on a hill in the suburbs.

I was very nervous, but resolute that this was the best thing to do to clear up the mess I made. Dave may have forced the issue, but I do owe him something for fucking around on him all those times, with his business partner, right under his nose.

I rung the door bell and Dave opened the door.

“Hello Mary, come in,” he said smiling.

“Hello Dave,” I said, as I stepped through the door.

Inside there was a huge entrance hall with two huge stair cases winding up to the second floor. This place was beautiful. Dave must have been very successful after we got divorced.

He led me down a long hallway with many doors until we got to the end. He opened the door and led me into a bedroom. It had a huge four post bed with antique furniture. The furniture alone must have been worth a fortune.

“Your clothing for the evening is on the bed. Ring the bell once you have changed and a servant will come. Do exactly as he says or else!” he said with a wry smile.

Dave left. I walked over to the bed and found what he called an outfit, what there was of it anyway. There was a pair of six inch black heels and a very short leather mini skirt. A leather thong and a neck collar with the words “Slut” on it and a leather corset that seemed to be made for my figure.

I changed and stared in shock as I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a total submissive slut! The corset held my breasts close together and pushed them way up and out, exposing most of my DD chest; my nipples are barely covered. The leather skirt only made it down to the bottom of my ass. If I bent over, even a little bit, the black thong was clearly visible. The thong was only held closed by Velcro that could easily be torn open. I was told to leave my hair down and to wear bright red lip stick, which Dave provided, and to heavily outline my eyes with black mascara. I looked every bit the part I was about to play. I was shaking with fear, excitement and an overriding sense of sexual arousal.

I rung the bell and soon a man came in the room. Without a word he motioned for me to follow him. I had a hard time walking at first with the six inch heels, but they pushed my ass and my chest out, giving Dave and the others the desired effect, but were very uncomfortable.

He led me into another bedroom. It looked much the same as the room I just left, but in the middle of the room was what looked like a contraption to tie somebody down; me, I suddenly realized. The contraption had an elevated padded bench with legs going out diagonally to the floor. There were also restraining straps near the base of each leg. I had never seen anything like it and it made my stomach swim with butterflies!

“Step up on the horse and bend over it,” he commanded.

“What are you going to do to me,” I said in a low whisper.

“You will address me as sir from now on. I am going to strap you down to the horse and prepare you for your punishment. Now come up here and bend over the horse” he said in a sterner voice.

“Yes sir,” I said, again in a low voice.

I walked up to the horse, stepped up on the low platform and bent over the padded bench.

“Good girl,” he said.

He pushed me over farther, so my ass was almost on top of the padded bench. He then walked behind me and spread my legs very wide and attached each ankle to a leather cuff at the base of each leg. Then he came back into view and pushed me farther over. My hands reached almost to the floor. He spread my arms out and secured my wrists to the cuffs on the other legs. My ass was now perched up in the air with my pussy on full display; only covered with the thin fabric of the thong. My head hung low, almost like I was standing on my head. I could not move an inch. The cuffs held me fast to the bench. The position was not painful, but I felt very exposed! My breasts had fallen out of the corset. I saw them hanging there in front of my face. My nipples were bright pink and standing at attention.

Next he came back around the other side of the bench. I could see him through my spread legs. He reached in under the bench and fondled my breasts with his big hands. He massaged them and rolled each nipple though his fingers sending waves of pleasure down to my sex. I am a little shocked at his actions, but then figured that this was only the beginning.

“Man, you have the nicest breasts,” he said, as he continued to work my breasts with his hands.

Then he took one of my breasts, lifted it up and attached a clamp to my poor nipple then he let my breast fall back down. A chain was attached to a clamp and prevented my breast from falling back down to where it was before.

“Ouch!” I said. The clamps were not set to pinch that hard. I got used to the pain quickly. My heart was racing though, and my pussy was moist. My breast was now suspended in the air. I could see better through my legs though. He did the same with the other breast. Now both breasts hung there with my nipples straining against the clamps. I had a clear view of his face as inspected his work.

Next I saw him move over me and felt him pull aside my thong. Then I felt something wet pouring over my asshole.

“What are you going to do?” I said, with apprehension in my voice.

“Master wants you to have a butt plug inserted,” he said, he then bent over and showed me a glass butt plug that was big and wide.

“Don’t worry I will go slow. I have a lot of experiences with this,” he said, his words did reassure me.

I felt the tip of the plug open my ass up as he slowly worked it in. Little by little my ass opened up. Every time I thought it would pop in, it doesn’t, it only opened me up more. Finally, when I thought I was going to burst, it finally popped in. I felt like I had a huge cock in my ass. I wiggled my ass around to try and get used to it.

“Don’t worry you will be grateful you had this in latter,” he said, looking at me though my legs.

“What do you mean sir?” I pleaded.

“You will find out soon enough,” he said smiling.

“Very nice slut Mary, very nice,” he said.

He got up and disappeared from view. I had not noticed, but the entire platform was on wheels. He rolled the horse around. I could now see myself in a full length mirror. I was looking between my legs at myself strapped to the horse. My legs were spread so wide, and my ass was lifted up so much, that my pussy could not be more exposed. I could see him come up to me and massage my ass. The butt plug was plainly visible and added to my “slave” look. He ran his hands over each cheek then gave me a few quick slaps with his open hand. I yelped a little as I saw my beautiful ass jiggle from the impact. My humiliation was growing almost as fast as my sexual arousal.

I could hear someone enter the room. From the sound of his voice, I knew it is Dave. I was suddenly very self conscious and even more humiliated. I squirmed against my straps to no avail. I see Dave come into view. He bent down and stared at me through my legs.

“Very nice Slut Mary. You never looked better, and I love your butt plug,” he said, as he grabbed the butt plug and moved it around making me squirm. He got up, and I saw see him turn to the servant.

“You have done well, you shall now get your reward,” Dave said to the servant.

I saw the servant move toward me. Dave reached over and lifted my skirt and opened the Velcro thong. I could now see my pussy spread wide open for the entire world to see, my labia and clit glistened with moisture. A new level of embarrassment coursed through me.

“You look good enough to eat slut Mary, go ahead and enjoy your reward,” he said turning to the servant.

“Thank you Master, I shall,” he said.

He walked up and flicked a switch on the horse. The entire horse started to lift up until my pussy was level with the servants face.

“Oh my god, this guy is going to eat me out right in front of Dave,” I thought in panic.

I stared up at my naked sex as I saw the servant place both hands on my inner thighs and begin to lick my swollen pussy lips. His long tongue carefully and slowly traced my labia. This was bad, but he had a very talented mouth. Dave leaned over and looked at me.

“I know you are enjoying yourself. Go ahead and have your fun. The next time you see me I will be reddening you sweet ass,” He said and gave my ass a hard slap.

The mixture of pleasure and pain was intoxicating. I did not even cry out. I was fixated on the servant’s mouth as he worked my pussy with his tongue for what seemed like forever. He had me moaning with pleasure until I came. It shook me hard, and I pulled at my restraints as the orgasm ripped through me.

“Master said I could eat you out until you came,” he said. He stopped and stroked my wet pussy then pulled the thong back into place, covering my sex, for now.

Next he blindfolded me and secured head phones to my head. I began to hear the sound track, from the DVD Dave had sent me, in the head phones.

“Man! What an asshole,” I thought, as sounds of me being spanked and fucked filled my head.

I lay there strapped to the horse hearing me getting it on with several different men. I really was insatiable back then.

After a little while I felt the horse moving. I was very nervous, having no idea what is going to happen next.

My breasts bounced up and down as the horse was walked through the house. My nipples ached from the movement, but it also gave me pleasure and something to think about besides the unknown.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman



I could hear and see nothing, as the blindfold and ear plugs were well placed. All I could hear was the DVD with endless sounds of me getting fucked.

The horse finally stopped moving, and I hung there on the horse for what seemed like forever waiting for what-I-did-not-know.

The DVD sound track turned off, and the head phones were taken off. Next the blindfold was removed, and I screamed “Oh my God!”

I was looking through my legs past my suspended tits to an audience of at least 20 people. I knew almost everyone. There was Jim, his wife and many more people that I knew from me and Dave's swinging life. I was so embarrassed and humiliated I could just die. I was on full display in front of all these people. My pussy was suspended level with their heads, so they were all looking straight at my sex. Many smiled and winked at me. I struggled, but did not use my safe word for some reason. I could stop this now, but something held me back. My struggling only made my tits swing against the clamps which burned with pain. I was experiencing a heady mixture of pain, humiliation, and arousal.

“Mary has agreed to repent for her ways by submitting to a punishment. She will be spanked and then caned in front of all of you. Many of you know Mary and what she did to me by seducing Jim and thereby putting Jim and Karen's marriage at risk and ending our marriage. It's only fitting that Karen then Jim, and eventually myself administer the punishment. Mary, do you agree willing and submit to this punishment?” Dave said.

I was still in shock and was surprised that I heard a “yes” come out of my mouth. I looked around the room and could see the looks ranging from frowns to outright satisfaction. Several of the wives present nodded their heads in agreement with Dave's words.

Karen, Jim’s wife, approached the horse and then bent low between my legs.

“I hope this teaches you a lesson you slut,” she said, with a smile on her face.

“Dave, I would like to ask a favor first before I begin,” she said. Karen and Dave left my view for a few minutes and then returned.

“Karen as made a request that is within the agreement,” Dave said.

Dave walked over to me and lifted my skirt and removed my thong. My pussy was now on full display for everyone to see. How humiliating! Everyone was staring at my moist slit. I still held on and did not use my safe word. This was turning me on even more, but was also paradoxically set against my mortification at being exposed in such an outright way.

“Karen has also requested that her cheating pussy be exposed even more,” Dave said, as I looked up and saw him with clothesline line clips in his hand.

Karen bent low and looked at me.

“I think you owe me this extra bit of humiliation Mary, don’t you think so slut?” She said smiling.

“I am your slut for tonight mistress,” I said looking up at her.

Karen took the clips from Dave's hands and proceeded to pull one of my labia out and attached two clothesline clips to it and then spread it back and duck taped it to my inner thigh. Then she did the same to the other lip. My pussy lips were now spread fully open, and the entire room could see straight into my vagina. The pain was not nearly as bad as the almost unbearable humiliation, but at the same time I almost had an orgasm when the clips bit into to my labia.

Dave looked at me with a look of pure satisfaction. There I was bent over a horse with my legs spread wide and my ass and pussy stuck up in the air. My pussy lips were also splayed open for everyone to see, along with a huge butt plug. What could be worse!

“I think you may be enjoying this a little too much,” Karen said, looking at me as she inserted two fingers deep into my wet pussy. I couldn't help but let out a moan as she worked her fingers inside me. She removed her fingers after a short while. They were shining with wetness.

“Open your mouth slut,” she said. She reached down and puts her fingers in my mouth. I sucked them clean.

“Good little slut, and now it’s time for me to redden your sweet little ass,” she said.

She stood up and began to spank my ass, first on one cheek, then the other. The pain was building as she continued past fifty strokes. My ass must be bright red. I let out yelps between each stroke. I could see many of the men were adjusting their crotch at the site. My tits jolted each time, sending pain through my body. Dave watched my ass get beat with amusement. I could see his satisfied look as the spanking continued.

Every so often Karen spanked the clips holding my pussy lips.

“Ouch! Ouch!” I yelped as my stinging labia took the impact.

She gave the last 20 spanks extra hard and my ass was on fire. Tears streamed down my face as I accepted what must be done.

“That feels a lot better. Thank you Dave for arranging this,” Karen said, as she looked between my legs and smiled and said to me, “more to come sweetheart, get that ass ready, I have a surprise for you”.

“We will take a break before the next session,” Dave said.

“I need a volunteer to rub lotion on Mary's red ass,” Dave said. Several men raised their hands.

“This is so humiliating!” I think as I saw a younger man, Steve walk up; he was from Dave's work. He always used to stare at me every time I came into Dave's work. I knew this young man well, but always as Dave's wife. Now I saw him approach the horse with a huge hard-on in his pants. He took the lotion and ran it gently over my poor ass. It felt good.

“Hi Miss Johnson, you look mighty good. I am sorry about this, but I can't remember being more turned on,” Steve said.

“Hi Steve, that feels great after the beating I just got,” I said looking up at him through my spread legs.

“You have a perfect body. Can I tough you Miss Johnson?” he said, but before I could answer, Dave walked up.

“Of course you can Steve, this is pay back. Our little cheating slut will be more than glad to offer up her pussy. Wouldn't you Mary?” he said bending over.

I just glared at him.

“Go ahead Steve, check out that great pussy of hers. She has fucked almost everyone here at one time or another,” Dave said with a sneer.

Looking up between my legs I saw Steve looking straight into my pussy, clips and all, spread out like a pussy fillet meal. I was soaking, and although I was aching to be fucked, I felt horribly ashamed at this kid glaring at my sweet vagina.

“Please Dave is this really necessary!” I plead. Still I choose not to use my safe word.

“Oh yes my sweet, and this is only just the start of the night,” Dave said staring down at me.

Steve ran his hand over my wet lips and then felt my clit. “How embarrassing,” I thought, but I could not have been more turned on watching this kid looking at my sex with such wonder!

“Have a lick, but only one. We have plans for her, and she needs to get ready,” Dave said looking at me with a smile.

“Really, can I?” Steve said.

Dave nods his head and Steve leans forward licking my pussy slowly all the way from my clit right up to my asshole.

“Miss Johnson you have a great tasting pussy, so sweet and juicy!” Steve said.

“Thank you Dave, I'll never forget this,” Steve said and left.

“You suck Dave I hope you are enjoying yourself,” I said with a look at could kill.

“You can stop this at anytime,” Dave, said as he kissed my pussy and gave it a lick.

Dave got up and began to undo the cuffs holding me in place. It felt great to finally be free from the horse. I rubbed my ass as I stood there in front of Dave. My nipples were now very sensitive after being clamped for so long.

“Come with me slut it's time for the next session,” Dave said. I followed him with a mix of apprehension and sexual overload.

He gave me some food and a strong drink to settle my nerves. He was not without all humanity and the drink felt good.

He again blindfolded me and led me to a room, he took off all my clothes and had me lay down on a seat that was close to the floor that was reclined up in the back. Then he pulled my arms over my head and bound them to a post behind me. Then he spread my legs wide and placed them in a stirrup type contraption like I was at the gynecologist. My legs were spread wide with my back elevated enough to look ahead. He placed the head phones back on my head and played the DVD sound track of me being spanked by Karen. I feel strangely turned on by the smacking sounds my ass made as Karen spanked me again and again.

Again I waited for what was to come. In a little while, Dave took off the head phones and blindfold. I looked out between my spread legs past my pussy right into the same crowd that saw me get spanked. Karen and Jim were the closest, but all had a front view of my naked body spread out before them.

Dave came out in front of the crowd and said, “Ladies and gentlemen we are now going to see our sweet little Mary give it up to the one man whom we all know she would have fucked anyway, but never did. Many of you have had sex with us separately, but always separately. Now you will all witness Mary getting fucked by our dear sweet friend Henry”.

“Do you voluntarily submit to this Mary?” Dave said.

I stared out at the crowd of people. Many of them have been sex partners before, but I never had an orgy before and I’ve certainly never been fucked while people watched. I was beyond numb. I just nodded yes as the crowd stared on.

In walked Henry. He was a large black man. He was naked and had a huge black cock that was already a full 8 inches hard and mighty thick.

He walked up between my legs looks down at me and smiled. He stared at my pussy spread out before the entire room. He leaned over me, put a huge hand on each of my breasts and played with them as he lined up his cock at the entrance to my vagina.

Behind Henry, the whole room has a perfect close up view of his black cock waiting to plunge into my white pussy; he slowly pushed it inside me.

“Oh my God, it’s so big!”I screamed, as he slowly slides a few inches into me, stretching me to my limit.

He slid it back and forth, little by little, stretching me open, stoke after stroke, as my pussy slowly became used to his immense girth.

I saw his huge black body move over me and his huge black cock disappearing into my poor pussy. I was beginning to like it even though I could see that Karen and some of the other woman were enjoying watching me deal with this huge piece of meat being forced into my sweet little flower.

After about 10 minutes he was able to stuff most of his cock all the way inside of me. Then he began to stroke in and out at an increasingly faster pace. I was screaming with delight at this point and cuming every couple of minutes. Never have I had such a cock!

People had come up and were now all around me watching my pussy get pounding. I looked down and saw that Steve had come up and sat down right in front of my pussy. He was watching with strange fascination as he saw, at point blank range, Henry's cock disappear into my stretched-to the-limit cunt.

The room was silent except for the slurping sounds coming from my pussy as Henry’s thick black cock plunged in and out.

My head was tossing back forth, and I was moaning loudly while my breasts were bouncing up and down my body in time with Henry’s pounding cock.

I looked up and noticed that I was surrounded by nearly everyone. They were enjoying the site. Many of them were playing with themselves or touching their partners.

Henry was almost spent. Steve could see his balls begin to tighten. I was now a wiggling mass of pleasure as I came and then came again.

Finally, Henry pulled out of me then stroked his cock at few more time and sprayed jets of cum all over me. A few spurts of come made it all the way in my hair, but most of it landed on my breasts.

I lay there exhausted as the room emptied. Karen walked by and stared down at me. I looked up between my legs at her.

“You are such a slut Mary, but I enjoy watching your cunt getting stretched by Henry. He has always wanted to fuck you silly. I never thought I would see it happen. It must be very humiliating for you and I think it fitting that you are tied down and covered in cum for all to see” she said with a smile.

I looked down my cum covered body then back up to Karen.

“I hope you at satisfied Karen,” I said.

I did not want to tell her that I was indeed very humiliated, but at the same time I had enjoyed the fucking.

“Not yet. I think after your ass is covered with cane welts I will be satisfied,” she said and then turned and walked away.

I was released from the chair by the same servant I saw earlier. He told me to not clean myself, but to put on the corset and thong without the skirt.

I looked like a mess with by breasts held out as if on display by the corset. The amount of cum on them was impressive, and it made me look the part of the slave slut I was playing, made worse with the 6 inch black heels that made my ass and chest stick out even more.

Dave came in the room and walked up to me.

“You are doing a fabulous job! Karen and the others seem very satisfied with your punishment so far. Now to the next section, follow me,” he said.

I followed Dave down a hall and into a bar area where everyone is mingling and drinking. Everyone looked my way and murmured to each other while making gestures toward me.

I was again highly embarrassed by my submissive roll as everyone else was fully clothed and I was almost naked. Also everyone just saw me get the shit fucked out of me.

“I want you to be a little bar maid slut for a while. Walk around and gets drinks for our guest and obey any requests you might receive,” Dave said as he walked away.

I stopped him and he guessed my concern by saying “Don’t worry they know what the limits are”.

I walked up to the first group of people without drinks. Unfortunately the only people that do not already have drinks were Karen, Jim and someone else I do not know

“Can I get you something?” I said with downcast eyes.

“If it isn’t our little cum covered slut, yes I would love to see you lick all the cum off your breasts right here, right now,” Karen said laughing.

“You can’t be serious Karen. Please let’s go off into another room and I will do it,” I plead.

“Nonsense, Henry, come over and check out your handy work,” Karen said.

Henry came right over and stared down at my boobs.

“Man I did not think I could cum that much,” Henry said.

“Well we are waiting slut, go ahead,” Karen said.

I set down my tray, lifted one of my breasts up out of the corset, lean my head down and started to lick the cum off as best I could.

“Look at me the whole time slut,” Karen said.

I raised my eyes to Karen and stared at her the whole time while I cleaned my breasts. She smiled with an evil look. She knows this was about the most humiliating thing I could do in front of all these people.

I had to stop and swallow a mouthful of cum more than once before I was done and I still could get it all.

“Nice job slut, now you had better go and do your job as I see many people without drinks,” Karen said.

“Thank you mistress,” I replied.

The servant came back and led me out of the room after I finished serving everyone. We walked back to the room with the horse.

He told me to put on the skirt and then mount the horse. I stood up on the platform and bent over the padded rail again. My feet were spread wide and cuffed, then I was bent further over and my wrists were cuffed to the legs. Once again I could feel how the horse positioned my pussy and ass high in the air on full display with the rest of me hanging far down. My breasts dangled in front of my face almost blocking my view between my legs.

The servant came under the horse and lifted my breasts and secured them into the corset this time and not the nipple clamps. I was relieved.

I was then rolled out into the hall and down through two or three passages of his massive house. “What could possibly top this,” I thought, as I was rolled to my next destination.

Published 
Written by candyapple69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments