Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary's Basement

"You are shown Mary's basement and much more"

6
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
We ended up staying over at Mary's place for the night. She was a beautiful woman with one of those sexy voices that could make you quiver. We both enjoyed seeing all her curves, and she had no problem flaunting them for us. Long, flowing, black hair,dark tan, and the most exquisite hour glass figure ending in a cute, little, tight, apple shaped ass.

Her outfits were always the most revealing. I was hoping it would rub off on you, but I saw you looked just as hot in your tight little Capris and low-necked, button down shirt.

I watched her fine ass encased in those tight, black jeans, bounce toward the door. I noticed you staring too, secretly admiring her ass.

She glanced back at me as she opened the door. "I've have a few errands to run, Steve. Why don't you show her my basement while I'm gone? I'll join you two later."

You looked at me with that confused, puppy dog look as the door shut.

'Why not, I thought. I took your hand. "Come on."

We stepped down to the dimly lit basement.

 "Damn," you said as your eyes took in the room, "she is a wild one."

There, before our eyes was Mary's own little sex dungeon complete with a large, wooden, inclined x-frame along one wall.

 "Come here, this will be fun," I said.

I reached down to a table, picked up a soft leather blindfold and slipped it over your eyes, kissing your soft lips. I could tell you were just as aroused as I was. You pulled my head to yours and slipped your tongue deep into my mouth. As I kissed you, I began to inch your body closer and closer to the x-frame. Soon I had you stepping up and backed to the frame, I took each of your hands, kissed the fingertips and attached them to the overhead latches.

"Oh, this is hot, baby," you said.

I told you "Shhh," while grabbing a nearby ball gag, slipping it into your wet mouth and tying it in back. Your moans and complaints were muffled as my hands roamed over your clothes feeling the firm shape of your flesh beneath them. Feverishly, I unbuttoned your shirt and Capri's, pulling your belt off and tossing it aside. I was unable to remove your shirt and bra, so I unclasped the bra, opened your shirt wide and tucked it behind your back. Your beautiful breasts were wonderfully pushed out with your arms raised high. Pulling your Capri's and damp panties off, I then took each of your ankles attaching them to the ends of the wooden x.

What a magnificent sight; your beautiful, fresh, toned body, struggling, spread-eagle before me in lust. Glancing down I found a single, long feather. Your breasts rose and fell, then jerked as the soft feather touched the top of a sensitive breast. I teased you with it, running it around each globe before tickling the hardening, taut nipples. Gently, I kissed each one, licking and sucking at the tips. The feather continued to tickle your sides and waist, moving, inching its way towards your moist sex.

I kissed your belly and parted your swollen lips, running the feather lightly over your exposed clit. Your hips jumped and bucked, trying to get away from the teasing feather as you giggled and moaned. I enjoyed watching as white liquid began to seep from your lips, coating the light feather. The intoxicating smell was drawing my lips to your sex.

I removed my clothes, while at the same time, kissing the top of your mound. My tongue was fully into you, when I faintly heard the basement door open and close.

I heard Mary's voice above me. "Well, what have we here?" she said petting your hair, "I want to play."

She held a large glass of water.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

Sitting down the drink, she lifted up a large ice cube. You jumped as the melting, ice cold water dripped down your shoulder, trailing over each heaving breast. She pressed the cube down over your nipple as I licked at your sex, harder and faster. Your body was shaking with unknown pleasure as the ice cube slipped down your belly, over your clit, pushing past my lips, inserting itself deep into your warm sex. I lapped at the sweet, salty, liquid melting from your cleft.

She looked down at me while whispering in your ear, "I want to watch while he takes you."

I stood up, and she took hold of my swollen shaft. She bent down, till her face was level my cock and your dripping sex. It was my turn to groan as she took me into her mouth moistening my swelling head with her cool lips. She pulled back with a slurping sound, wanting you to hear.

Her fingers held your nether lips open for me. I slowly slipped just inside you, watching as your body stiffened. Suddenly she grasped my buttocks and pushed my ass forward, jamming my hard, throbbing rod deep into your opening with brute force. I almost came right then. As I began to make love to you, I was unable to keep my eyes off of Mary, slowly stripping off her clothes.

She moved next to you, her breasts rubbing against yours. Her nipple was teasing yours in a titillating kiss of lust. Reaching up she removed your blindfold and gag, but before you could speak, she placed her lips over yours slipping her tongue deep inside your mouth.

"Mumphh!" you moaned into her mouth, passionately returning her kiss.

I wrapped my arms around both of you, while feverishly, pounding into your body with my thick rod. When she came up for air, you smiled and the three of us kissed back.

Her head moved down to your breast, it lingered there feasting on your flesh. We felt her delicate hands move to our behinds, pressing our bodies tightly together. Slipping her middle finger inside her sex, she removed it, lifting it to my lips. I licked at it tasting her bodies lubrication; not quite unlike yours. She then looked deep into your eyes, watching you as the wet finger traveled along the cleft of your back, pressing between the clenching cheeks of your ass, suddenly slipping into that tight, round muscle.

"Aghh!" you cried out, trying to move away from the intruding digit, impaling your sex on my rod in the process. "Oh God, yes!"

This did the trick. You were cumming and could not stop. She smiled and did the same with me. I erupted immediately, thrashing against you.

She pressed us together, her fingers still inside us feeling both of our muscles flinch and squeeze in our orgasm.

Removing her fingers, she hugged us both tightly, pressing our belly's together as I continued to fill you.

You looked up from your orgasm and glared at her. "You get me down from here, Mary. We owe you now."

I released you. You quickly switched places with Mary, pushing her onto the frame and strapping her down. Taking the ball gag from the floor, you rubbed it between the wet petals of your still dripping sex and forced it between Mary's lips. Now, she groaned and moaned beneath the gag.

Walking over to the wall, you took down a large, black, strap-on dildo, slipping it over your thighs with an evil grin. Mary tossed her head to and fro, wiggling in her bonds. I sat down, stroking my cock, feeling it swell.

"This is so going to be fun."

Published 
Written by kwings48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments