Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary's Fantasies Part 1

"He made her cum till she could speak no more."

4
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

One evening Mary and her boyfriend are laying on the bed, they are talking about how they enjoyed making each other cum just moments ago. Mary in the moment tells her boyfriend she wants to get tied to the bed and fucked so hard that she can not speak English anymore.

Her boyfriend looks at her with shock but not long after tells her "Yes, Mary, I will make that fantasy real for you, I will fuck you hard. So hard that u will even scream from the pleasure". Mary, in turn, jumps up and hugs her boyfriend as she seems to be happy.  

The next morning: Mary gets tossed on the bed entirely naked, her hands and legs are tied to the corners of the bed. She can't move, she can't escape, her legs wide open. She instantly gets wet and wants her boyfriend so badly. She asks him to make her cum, make her cum a lot.

He laughs as he gets naked as well. He climbs on the bed and approaches her pussy. Mary starts to flinch thinking she will get penetrated in just a few seconds. But her boyfriend has different plans in mind.  

He climbs over her and tells her to open her mouth. With his cock on her lips, she opens her mouth and feels the thick cock slide into her throat. Before she realises it, she's getting throat fucked by her boyfriend. She gags and moans and loves it. The feeling of being powerless, the power of not being in control gets her dripping wet and starts to flinch even more.  

She wonders when it will be enough, when will she get fucked? But her boyfriend has no intentions of fucking her yet. He keeps sliding his dick in and out of her throat. He's moaning and starts to flinch. He cums! He cums in her throat and mouth. Mary is grasping for breath as she swallows it all down. She's dizzy from it and has never experienced this level of being horny yet.  

Her boyfriend gets up and gets out of the bed, he starts to get dressed. Mary is in absolute shock and asks him what he's doing. He then looks at her with a big smile and says nothing.

Mary goes quiet as she has no clue what he's thinking right now. He's fully dressed and looks at Mary's pussy. He notices that she's dripping wet and giggles. He grabs one leg and unties it, and then other leg. He then puts her panties back on and ties her down again.  

He goes to the closet and grabs Mary's vibrator. She looks in awe when he shows it to her. He puts the vibrator in her panties and sets it on the lowest mode. A few seconds later on the higher mode and then on the highest.

She's moaning as he walks away. For about thirty minutes he can hear the moans from downstairs. Mary has cum three times already and is about to cum a 4th time.  

He gets up and quickly runs to her and snatches the vibrator away, denying her that 4th time. Immediately he gets undressed, hops on the bed and starts eating her out.

Not long after Mary screams and moans as she cums for the 4th time. With complete exhaustion in her eyes, she looks at her boyfriend and his hard cock. Her pussy is still dripping wet even after cumming so many times.  

Their eyes touch and they start making out, his cock rubs against her clit and makes her moan. She wants to grab that thick cock and shove it in her pussy, but she quickly notices that she can't.

He smiles, grabs his cock and slams it inside her. His hips go up and down, his cock slides in and out while their tongues play in each other's mouths.

AmeliaLeilani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLeilani

After a couple of minutes, she moans and twitches as he slides up and down inside her sensitive pussy. She screams from joy as she cums for the 5th time. Her boyfriend pulls out as he too is about to cum. He Sprays his cum all over Mary's face and tits.  

He falls down on the bed beside her, looking at her as she's laying there covered in cum. She's trying to catch her breath while she can. Her boyfriend smiles as he asks her one simple question.

"Did you like it?"

She replies that she loved it. Though he hears the sounds, he isn't entirely sure what she said. In her exhaustion, she is having trouble speaking. But at this point, it's still understandable. So he wasn't pleased with the result.

He unties her, flips her around with her ass up in the air and ties her to the bed again. Mary asks, what he's gonna do to her.

He replies "We are not done yet."

Naked, covered in jizz, with her ass and pussy up in the sky. Mary gets nervous as she has no clue what's about to happen to her. Her boyfriend is still recovering so he grabs Mary's dildo out of the closet and pushes it inside her oversensitive pussy. She groans as she gets penetrated for the 2nd time. She can feel her dildo going in and out and starts to moan.  

Out of nowhere, her boyfriend licks Mary's anus, and it makes her flinch.

"What the hell!" she says out loud.

Her boyfriend giggles and reply's to her that she should relax and let him lick her asshole. Mary has long thought about anal and puts her ass back up in the air.

The dildo goes in and out of her pussy, it feels so good to have her boyfriend's tongue playing with her anus. She loves the feeling it gives, but suddenly she feels a finger against her anus. It's been made wet, she knows what's gonna happen.

Her boyfriend slips the finger inside her ass very gently as he continues to play with the dildo. She moans as she loves it.

Both her ass and pussy are getting filled now, her dildo in her pussy and her boyfriend's finger inside her ass. Her boyfriend takes out the dildo and slams his dick into her.

As Mary's is gets taken doggy style, she can feel how her boyfriend's dick is going all the way in and out as he keeps slamming against her ass. She's being fucked at this point, and she knows it.

He's fucking her as hard as he can. She loves every bit of it, her moans turn into screams as his dick keeps getting thrust in her pussy.

In a very loud and unintelligible way she screams "I'm cumming!" as her boyfriends cums inside her pussy at the same time.  

They both collapse on the bed to catch their breath. Mary is laying on the bed drenched with sweat, covered in cum and her pussy filled with cream.

Her boyfriend next to her is gasping for air as he too is drenched in sweat and his cock is still flinching from cumming a 3rd time.

They look in each other's eyes as Mary is trying to tell her boyfriend she loves him. But she's too exhausted to make words come out that actually make sense.

Her boyfriend looks at her, smiles and says, "Mission accomplished." They both laugh and then continue to stare into each other's eyes.

Published 
Written by Emololly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments