Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master and us part 1

5
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I wake up and look at my clock, surprised by the fact it’s almost lunch time. Normally even on a day off I never sleep this late. I lay there and stretch, thinking about what I’m going to do for the rest of the day when my phone beeps, letting me know that I have a new message.

"Good morning My slut, I trust you are well. You will meet me tonight at 7pm - the normal place. Tonight you will also meet your new sister." Master.

I read the text about four times, a big smile spreads across my face, butterflies in my tummy. I’m finally going to meet her! Master has allowed us to speak for the past few weeks, with and without Him; we've been allowed to play with each other on webcam and now tonight we will play together for real in front of our Master.

I reply to His message telling him I’m very well and thanking Him, plus also asking what He wishes me to wear and if He would like me to bring anything along. His reply is fast, as though He knew what I was going to say – it’s like He can read my mind even when He's not close. Sometimes it feels as though my Master knows me better than I do.

His reply comes: "Black skirt, white shirt, stockings, heels, NO underwear. Bring all your toys. DO NOT forget that we have your punishments to deal with, they will be done first. Also you may play with yourself, but DO NOT CUM, I will know". Master.

A small shiver runs down my spine, goosebumps appear on my arms and the hair on the back of my neck stands on end. I had forgotten that I was due my punishments. Master is strict but very fair, He never tells me what my punishments will be, He knows that I will think about them more and up to a point, worry about what He may do. Master has before tested my limits but never pushed them. I always wonder if and when He will, whether it will be the next time I see Him.

I get out of bed and go set the bath running, I know I have hours before I see my Master, but I still have so much to do. I want to be ready in every way for my Master and new sister

As I walk into my room, I start a mental plan of what I have to do and get, thinking to myself how lucky I am that today is my day off. Slowly I begin to undress taking off my red silk slip. I look down at my body, with a small bit of fear. It’s been a few weeks since I last saw my Master and in that time I have lost some weight; I pray Master will like the change in me. I run my hands over my breasts, feeling my nipples harden under my touch. I squeeze my nipples between my finger and thumb, enjoying the small amount of pain it causes. Then I move my hands down over my tummy, where I caress it tenderly then inch by inch my hands go lower, finding their way to my sweet spot.

It’s already so wet, I can feel the heat on my thighs. I push two fingers deep inside and feel my juices coating them like hot paint. I take them out, bring them to my lips and begin to suck. I walk over to my bed and open the top draw, I look though my toys picking up my large vibrator I lay down and open my legs… I turn it on and press it to my clit, moaning as I move it down between my lips and push it deep inside my pussy. Slowly I begin thrusting it in and out, getting harder and faster, my breathing gets deeper... I hear myself moaning louder, I’m almost at the edge, my orgasm building and building, when my Master’s words flash before my eyes "DO NOT CUM, I will know" and He always does. “Damn,” I think to myself and begin to pull the vibrator out of my pussy. Turning it off I sit up and being to clean it how Master has told me. I sit there sucking on the head, then using my tongue I lick up the length, taking it deep into my throat until I gag once then continue to suck until I’m sure it’s clean. I lick my lips tasting the last bit of myself from them.

Getting off my bed, I go back into the bathroom, turning off the taps I climb in to the tub, taking a deep breath as the water laps at my tender pussy. I lay there for a while thinking about tonight, my Master and new sister. As the heat seeps though my skin I begin to get horny again, but I know I can’t touch myself again - I know I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from cumming. I lean over to pick up the razor and soap; I need to make sure that my pussy is shaved for my Master. I kneel up and begin to lather up my pussy, then slowly and carefully I being to shave, making sure I reach every single hair.

I climb out of the bath and grab a towel, wrapping it around myself tightly. I go downstairs to make something to eat and glance at the clock, startled to see how long it’s taken me - almost half the afternoon has gone already! I quickly eat my food and then run upstairs and throw some clothes on, pulling my long hair back into a ponytail. I grab my coat and keys and set off into town, praying it won’t be busy.

Valeriemiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriemiiller

But of course it's packed.

Getting back home I’m in such a state. I have less than two hours before I’m due to meet my Master at the hotel. I take off my coat, make a quick sandwich and run upstairs. As I eat I undress again and head to the bathroom, leaning over to turn the shower on as I hear my phone beep again. I rush back to my room pick it up; it’s my Master again,

"Make sure your pussy is shaved and your arse is clean my slut. Also make sure you’re wet before we meet". Master.

I allow myself a small smile; I’m already shaved, there's no problem about me being wet - all I have to do is think about my Master and my panties get soaked. All I need to do is make sure my arse is clean properly, which is easy as I’m getting in the shower.

As I climb in I take the shower head down and slowly unscrew it. Removing the shower head I reach for a small nozzle and attach it. Turning the shower on I get the soap and rub it over my backside and then the end of the nozzle. Bending over, I place the nozzle at the entrance of my arse, take a deep breath then begin to guide it in. As I push it forward there's a small pop that tells me it’s where it should be and suddenly I can feel myself being filled will warm water. When I feel there's enough I turn off the shower and gently pull the nozzle out of my arse, as it pops out a small trickle of water runs down my leg. Taking the nozzle off I screw the shower head back on, climb out of the bath and go to the toilet to get rid of the water from my arse. It feels so good to release as the cramps had begun. I knew my Master would have been proud if he had seen me. I quickly jump back in and wash myself all over.

Going to my room I sit at my dressing table and do my make-up, taking down my hair I straighten it, which takes a while. Looking at the clock I almost scream out loud, its after six! I pull on my stockings slowly then slip into my skirt, pull on my shirt and button it up. I pick up my over night bag slipping in my large vibrator, two smaller ones and my anal beads. I run downstairs, slip my heels on and ring for a taxi. I then give myself a once over making sure everything is perfect.

The taxi beeps outside, my heart starts pounding so hard it feels like its going to burst from my chest. I sit in the keeping my legs together, telling the driver where I want to go when my phone beeps again,

"Hope you’re not going to be late my slut, you know the penalty". Master.

I look at the time, 15 minutes to go… panic starts to set in but then I see the hotel in the distance and my heart rate slows a bit. Pulling up outside, I pay the fare and sneak a look at the time… ten minutes to go. I walk towards the lifts trying not to shake. Stepping inside I press the second floor button. The doors open again and I step out on to the corridor and look down towards where I need to be heading. Arriving outside his door I look at the time… three minutes to go. I just stand there, listening to him moving around inside the room. As I go to knock on it the door swings open. And there He stands - my Master.

"You’re on time My slut, go stand in the middle of the room."

As I move past my Master He takes my bag and drops it on the floor just inside the door as He shuts it. I take up my place in the middle of the room, breathing deeply I wait with my hands by my side for my Master’s instructions. For a few moments he says nothing, just looking at me and then he tells me to lift my skirt. I do so and Master comes over to me. He feels my pussy to make sure it is shaved as He ordered and then slips His hand between my legs to feel how wet I am.

"Mmmmm… you dirty little slut, you are wet for your Master," he smiles.

He then removes his fingers and puts them in my mouth telling me to clean them. I do this with great joy. Once Master is happy He tells me to get on my knees.

"Your sister should be arriving soon. You will stay like this until she gets here, understand?"

"Yes Master," I reply in a small voice.

Master moves behind me, arranging things just out of my line of view. Wanting so badly to look around to see what He's doing I have to fight with myself to keep my eyes forward. Master then moves to the side of me and picks up my bag, before walking back to the front of me and opening it, tipping the contents on to the bed. He takes the vibrators and the anal beads and puts them behind me on a table. Suddenly there’s a knock at the door - my head whips round, forgetting where I am meant to be looking. Master’s voice scares me and I snap back into position as he shouts,

"Eyes forward, slut!"

Master turns back to the door and opens it.......................................................

Published 
Written by painandpleasure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments