Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mastering Emma – Part 2

"Emma gets hired out to the highest bidder."

8
5 Comments 5
12.4k Views 12.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words
After that fateful event that made me Master, over Emma, we have done some pretty strange things together. Over the months, we joined a fetish website and forum. Emma was inherently kinky and she loved the domination side, being a true submissive at heart.

We never pretended to be a couple, but we frequented the site together. It was not in our nature to mislead people that we were together, or a couple, or available. After all, we can’t even make the time to meet each other because of our separate lives.

But together, we enjoyed chatting to like-minded people and generally having fun, and of course, finding out what various people were up to.

The Setup

As time progressed, I found myself chatting to a friendly bloke from London. He was younger than me, at forty years of age, but still older than Emma, who was a very young, thirty two year old. It was Emma that told me that he was coming onto her, and it was Emma that told him that I was her Master. It was Andy that contacted me by email, primarily to chat, and then to see whether Emma was available. We talked about what he would like to do to Emma and how he would do it.

I was intrigued by him and by Emma’s actions by forwarding his request to me. It was like she wanted to be available to rent out. I wondered whether it would be by the hour or day or night. I figured that it couldn’t be by the night as that would be too risky. Renting her out by the hour would be possible though.

I thought about it long and hard, but never once did I discuss my thoughts with Emma. As far as she was concerned the whole affair was over and done with. I don’t believe Andy ever talked to Emma again, as far as I was aware.

Andy was however, becoming ever closer to Emma, though neither of them knew it at the time.

Andy appealed to me, he had the right attitude, the same attitude that I had; or at least that’s how he came across to me. He was always polite and considerate when we chatted, yet he was also masterful and firm when he spoke of how he would treat Emma.

I decided to lead him on, at first; play a game of pretend to let him get ever closer to Emma; I allowed him into our world of virtual sex with the ultimate goal of fucking her. That may have been naughty of me and disrespectful to him. It was a little bit of a game for me, I have to admit, but it soon turned to something that I seriously considered. Like I said, he seemed genuine and I knew that Emma would just love to be fucked senseless by a stranger.

The only problem was logistics, how do you get two people together when one of them couldn’t get any time away.

But, I knew that Emma, occasionally, took the odd morning off work, and that was the lead-in that I needed. I started to discuss that very issue with Emma without letting her know my true intentions.

Two weeks, she told me, Friday the twentieth, she would be lounging at home, probably masturbating, before she went out to meet a friend at the local Mall in the early afternoon.

Andy and I chatted, we set down a few ground rules, and slowly but surely, came to an arrangement. I had to tell Emma what it was, or at least let her in on it a little, before giving Andy the go ahead. There would be rules, I assured her, and there would be conditions.

On the Saturday, the weekend before Emma’s day off, I was chatting to her via our usual website. I told her that I had a surprise for her. Something she would absolutely love. I remember her being overly excited at what I had to say. She was always excited when I talked about sex to her; not so much during other, more serious conversations.

As I was chatting to her I started to think of all the downsides to the arrangement. What if Andy wasn’t who he said he was? What if he didn’t treat Emma right? What if she got into trouble with no-one to help her out? The ‘what ifs’ punctured my head one after another like steel needles. Yet, I was so horny thinking about it all. I wanted it to happen, and then there was Emma, typing at the other end of the internet, grasping at straws trying to second guess my intentions.

I slowly told her what my plan was, using our usual chat windows.

“On Friday, you have the day off, right.”

“Yes,” replied Emma.

“Well…”

“Are you coming up here to spank me,” interrupted Emma.

“Quiet, now listen,” I said, “There is something that you must do for me.”

“What’s that?” She replied, like a little schoolgirl.

“On Friday at ten in the morning, you are going to make sure you have a really good shower and be as clean as you can. You are going to return to the bedroom and strip naked. Then you are going to attach those lovely clamps and chain to your nipples and type in this number into your phone.”

I gave Emma the number that she needed to use, I then continued with my instructions. It was Andy’s mobile number that he had given me previously.

“You will write the message, ‘I’m ready for you – number eleven’ into the phone and wait to send it. You will place the phone on the bed, in easy reach. At ten to eleven, you will then open the door to your flat and leave it ajar. You will return to the bedroom and get on all fours, on the edge of the bed. You will put on the blindfold that you have prepared, and wait until eleven precisely. You will then send the message.”

I waited for a response. I waited a long time for the response.

“Are you still there?” I asked.

I waited some more.

“Are you sure about this?” Replied Emma.

I knew exactly where her concerns were coming from, it was the same place that my ‘what ifs’ were coming from only a few moments ago.

“Yes,” I replied, confidently.

“I will do this, for my Master,” replied Emma.

We chatted all week about the pros and cons of Friday. Emma was getting keener by the minute and as each day grew nearer she became as excited as a kitten faced with a thousand mice to eat.

I said my last words to Emma on Thursday evening. I wished her luck and hoped that she enjoy her Master for the day. “Don’t let him down,” I told her, “do everything he asks of you and don’t forget, be the slut that you are, for your Master.”

Throughout that week, I also chatted to Andy. I gave him the street name and area but not the house number. I told him that if Emma didn’t send him the text, then the moment was lost. Andy agreed.

I was at work early on Friday morning. I kept watching my watch or my phone or my computer clock, ten o’clock was already upon me and I wondered whether I had put Emma in grave danger. I hesitated over sending her a get out of jail free card.

I never sent it.

I was dragged into a meeting at ten past ten and it wasn’t until ten fifty that I realised the time. I visualised Emma, all clean, nipple clamps attached and the chain dangling from her wonderful breasts, the blindfold on the bed, her nervous fingers tapping Andy’s number into her phone and then typing the message. I visualised her uncertain expression as she looked at her front door, wondering whether she would open it. I sensed her eagerness to please me and I knew that she would.

It was suddenly five to eleven. I knew that the door would now be open, slightly, and that Emma would be on her way back to the bedroom.

Four minutes left, three, and finally two minutes to eleven o’clock.

I stared at my monitor in work, my mind saw a woman wrap a blindfold around her head and tie a knot at the back. My heart rate increased ten-fold. I watched as Emma got on the bed, on all fours, positioning her knees carefully at the edge of the bed. In my mind, I watched her pick up the phone.

One minute to go, I thought. Should I text her, I was scared shitless at what may happen to her, over and above what I expected. I started to type a message into my phone. I watched the clock on my monitor.

Suddenly, I was shaken by my name being called out. A colleague had called on me to answer a question. I immediately moved towards him to give my answer.

When I got back to my phone, I noticed the time read one minute past eleven.

I hoped Emma would be alright.

Emma’s Experience

Emma waited patiently. She stared, silently into her blindfold. She knew that her new Master would be with her soon. Mentally, she had prepared herself for whatever she was going to experience. But deep down inside her, inch by slow inch, the concerns that she had, grew. She knew they would be unfounded, as her proper Master would never allow any harm to come to her.

Emma was truly excited; her breathing was laboured, making her breasts sway underneath her; nearly brushing the freshly smoothed bedclothes. Emma waited for the first touch of his hand on her skin.

Emma’s ears pricked up at the sound of the door creaking open, and then a click as she heard the lock catch and the door close. She heard the sounds of footsteps on the floor, and then the quiet, yet unmistakable sound, of the bedroom door opening fully.

Emma waited.

At first, there was nothing. She heard breathing coming from the person behind her. She tried desperately to control her own breathing, and in so doing, her own fears. Emma kept telling herself that she did not need to be afraid.

Yet the fire was growing inside her. Her mind reached out with questions. What would he do? How would she react? Emma knew she had to respond like it was her own Master.

Emma gasped out loud as a hand touched her bottom. It snaked around her backside and was then raised; leaving a trembling Emma clutching desperately onto the sheets in front of her, waiting for the impact.

Nothing happened.

Emma expected a short sharp smack on her bum, but there was nothing. Emma’s breathing was punctuated with sharp intakes of air, as she believed that the movement behind her would cause her some pain. But there was nothing.

The hand caressed her bottom once more. This time a finger snaked down past her anus and rested at the entrance to her labia. It tickled her for a while before she became accustomed to it. Resting there, slowly being moved from side to side, opening her up to let the wetness escape and the smell of her arousal to permeate the room. Emma let out a resounding sigh of pleasure.

Emma heard the person behind her inhale, deeply.

She clenched her bottom trapping the finger in her folds.

Emma screamed out loud as the full force of his other hand smacked the cheek of her buttock. It struck fast, unexpected and it fucking hurt. Emma loved the aftermath, the burning sensation on her buttocks as the heat spread outwards.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

The finger caressing her pussy was removed.

This time a muffled grunt left her lips as Emma, expecting another smack, managed to control her outburst. She didn’t know whether her new Master liked her outbursts or not; Emma knew that every Master was different.

The full hand of her new Master now caressed and pushed its way between her thighs and onto her pussy, cupping it and feeling it. No sooner did she start to enjoy the intrusion, when it was removed. She felt two hard smacks on her buttocks causing her body to rock forwards, nearly tipping her over in the process.

Emma, felt another two hand smacks on her backside and then felt the chain beneath her being tugged forward.

Forward? Thought Emma, Forward?

Emma was perplexed. She felt it again. The chain was pulled forward, pulling at her nipples as her breasts extended to keep up with tugging they received. A finger slipped across her lips. Emma opened them to let the finger inside but it was removed.

Another smack on her backside rocked Emma forward once more. This time she yelped loudly. It was the hardest contact that she had felt so far. The post-contact sting was immense, and it quickly flowed across her cheeks. It was followed immediately by a sharp tug on her chain. Her nipples lurched forward but were suddenly stopped by the inability of her breasts to move any more, without her whole body following them.

Emma’s senses perked up when she heard a zip being prised apart. Emma would have recognised that sound anywhere, but she knew that this was deliberately loud enough so that she could hear it clearly. It was followed by the sliding of trousers to the floor and then a sigh. It was the first real sound that she heard from the person behind her.

The bed moved in front of her and she wobbled on its surface for a short while. Emma was poised. She expected the head of a cock to brush against her lips or even penetrate them. Emma then felt the head of her new Master’s cock brush against her wetness. Emma let out a gasp and took in a gulp full of air. What was happening here? What was going on? Her head was moving from left to right to try and gather as much information as she could, but she had placed the blindfold on too securely. She was, to all intents and purpose, completely blind.

Her new Master’s cock entered her cunt. She moaned out loud at its size as it spread her lips, pushing into her inner void. Emma felt the brush of a thigh against her left arm. Two of them! She thought, there were two of them! That was the only explanation that she could think of. Emma let out an almost inaudible whisper into the room as she smiled to herself, “Two cocks.”

Emma felt the one behind her push in deeper and deeper. He was certainly well endowed, she thought, though her proper Master had never once mentioned how big this man’s cock was. Still, it invaded her, ever so slowly. The bed moved in front of her again. This time, a faint aromatic smell wafted towards her and she grasped it with her nostrils. Emma grunted, both from the smell, and the penetration from behind her that felt so wonderful.

Emma wanted to fuck her backside towards the cock entering her, but she dared not. She hadn’t been given permission to do that. Finally, Emma felt his balls brush against her inner thigh and his cock finally stopped, just short of her cervix. Fuck he was big, she thought. Emma was completely filled and loving it. Her mind was crying out with instructions consisting of, ‘Fuck it into me. Give it to me,” and that all important phrase, “fuck me hard.”

It was slightly after she felt the cock withdraw from her cunt, that her lips touched the silkiness and wetness of the pussy in front of her. A hand urgently clasped the back of her head and she was propelled forward into the waiting moistness; so elegantly poised on the bed in front of her. Her tongue immediately extended, and her first touch, was a lap of the warm folds waiting for her. It was short lived, as her tongue was then lost in the waiting cunt that devoured her face. The hand on the back of her head kept her firmly in place.

Emma lapped, licked and sucked while the cock behind her, fucked her.

“Ten minutes left,” the woman’s voice blurted out in front of her, “You have ten minutes to get me and my husband off, you little slut.”

Those words thrilled Emma. Then it hit her, ten minutes, was that all.

Emma licked the pussy that was threatening to engulf her and swallowed the woman’s juices like it was nectar. Her new Master’s voice grunted while he fucked her from behind; his actions becoming more and more wild, as he withdrew and thrust into her, at an ever increasing speed. Throughout his fucking, he pulled back on her hips, with each and every lurch forward. Between the two of them, they vied for her attention, and her body. So far, Emma believed that the woman was winning, as she found herself being dragged further into her pussy.

Emma then groaned with pain as the chain was once more tugged and her nipples extended. Her breasts swung as much as they could before they rested on the bed. Emma was almost face down, licking pussy, and taking every opportunity to suck in air through her nostrils whenever she could. Emma started to sob as she could feel her orgasm build and build with the rapid fucking she was receiving. She wanted to shout out and ask her Master whether she could come, but there was no way she could extricate her lips from the pussy in front of her.

It was the woman in front of her that first declared that her orgasm had exploded. She crashed to the ground in pieces as her pleasure was released with some force.

“You lovely little fucker, you’ve done it!” She exclaimed.

That was when Emma got soaked, and with so much pussy juice, that she knew she would have to change the bedding and dry off the mattress. Emma’s hair and face were completely wet, she felt droplets fall onto her back and she could do nothing but swallow a generous amount of the woman’s juices that invaded her mouth. Emma then heard the grunts of her new Master behind her, about to fill her cunt with his seed.

Emma came just at that moment. Her orgasm ripped through her body like a tornado. Her mouth was still clasped to the woman’s pussy and she lapped as much of the woman’s female spunk into her mouth as she could. Emma’s cunt was on fire with the sensations that coursed through her.

Emma, more or less, collapsed onto the bed when her new Master’s hands left her hips, and his cock, withdrawn from her warm and filled to overflowing cunt. The woman in front of her slowly removed herself from the bed. Both of them left Emma gasping for air, wet, dripping with fluids and completely sated.

Emma could hear the rustle of clothing being donned and the door to her house being opened.

The woman was nice enough to shout to her as they left, “Goodbye, slut!”

The man’s only words were more endearing, “You have been a worthy sub. Tell your Master, you did well.”

When the door clicked shut, Emma removed the blindfold, she looked at the clock on the bedside table. It read twelve o’clock precisely. She surveyed the room. The bed was truly soaked, yet nothing else belied their presence at all. Nothing that is, apart from his spunk dripping from her cunt.

Emma raised her hand to scoop the fluids from her body. As she looked at them, she marveled at how the pussy juice and spunk, mixed together. The texture and smell of each, was completely different.

Emma smiled, it was that satisfied smile she often had after she masturbated in the bath, on those lonely nights.

The Masters Experience

I watched the clock tick forward past eleven o’clock and thought, fuck. I really meant to call it off, but now it was too late.

I waited. I would have to wait until twelve o’clock. That was how long I had arranged with Andy that he could use Emma. I wished, hoped and prayed that twelve o’clock would come sooner than later, and Emma would be alright.

At five to twelve, I was pacing the office floor. I was biting my lip and wondering what was happening. Was Emma having a good time? Was she enjoying it? Was she behaving herself? I looked at my watch again, five to twelve and a few more seconds. Fuck these seconds, I thought.

I kept telling myself to calm down, and wait quietly, for her to call me at the arranged time.

I sat back in my chair and wondered. Did he spank her like he said he would? I hope he did. Did his cock thrill her? It certainly thrilled me when he told me it was about nine inches and thick. I knew Emma would love that. Did he spunk over her face and tits? He said he would do that. I secretly hoped that he would fuck her arse as well. I wondered, in the one hour that I allowed him to use her, whether he had the time to do all three holes, or whether he was even up to that.

I glanced once more at my watch, it said, eleven fifty nine.

I swore to myself. What is it with time? When you don’t want it to go quickly it does, and when you do, it doesn’t.

One more glance told me that I had ten seconds to wait.

Come on. Come on. I urged the second hand on my watch forward. I looked at my phone.

Suddenly it was ten seconds past twelve, twenty and then one minute past. There was no word from Emma.

I took a deep breath and looked at my phone, resting there, silently on my desk. I lowered my head to floor.

I looked up expectantly when the buzzing noise vibrated the desk. Emma, I thought, as my eyes lit up.

I picked up the phone and confirmed that it was Emma. I answered it in a hurry, “Fuck, wrong way, you fucking idiot,” I shouted at myself. I held the phone still, Emma rang again and this time, I got it right.

“Emma, are you OK?” I asked immediately. The concern in my voice was obvious.

“Am I OK?” She questioned, “I’m fucking over the moon. That was fucking awesome,” she caught her enthusiasm and added later, “Master.”

I felt so – fucking – relieved, “You enjoyed it then.”

“It was fucking amazing, Master. Thank you so much. You are so kind to me.” she said.

“You are going to have to tell me all about it. Not now, but later,” at least my voice had become a lot calmer and I was so relieved that Emma was alright.

“The expectation was amazing. It was so fucking hot! He gave me a really good spanking. Fuck knows what the neighbours thought, and that cock of his was out of this world. It went so deep.”

“I knew you would love that, he told me how big it was.”

“His wife as well, that was such a lovely touch. She fucking squirted all over me,” replied Emma.

Emma never saw my mouth drop open, my face probably turned a pale white, as I slowly uttered down the phone, “I never said he could take his wife!”

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments