Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mastering Emma – Part 3

"Emma has to masturbate in a café, in front of an unsuspecting person."

15
9 Comments 9
10.5k Views 10.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
I knew that one day, I would have to meet Emma and congratulate her on being a wonderful, yet virtual, submissive. I pondered that very thought. I smiled at myself by knowing that I had one, very major advantage. If we ever did meet, Emma would probably not recognise me unless I wore a silly red rose, or something equally banal.

Still, the logistics of that meeting were far, far away, and probably firmly entrenched in the land of nod. It never stopped me from making up naughty and sexual tasks for Emma to complete though.

It had taken me a few weeks after Emma’s experience with that guy from the BDSM website, to think up something equally deviant. It didn’t involve any extra people as such, but it would be opportunistic and risky to say the least.

I related part of my plans to Emma and informed her, that on the Thursday of the following week, she would have to dress in a certain way for work. Emma agreed with the dress code that I had arranged for her. After all, why wouldn’t she? It was almost normal dress-code for the work she did anyway. In fact, Emma probably relished the idea of not wearing any knickers at all, and the short skirt that I told her to wear would have been just as enjoyable to her. The only thing she couldn’t have done was to take a seat in the upstairs section of the double-decker bus that she normally used to go to work. Not dressed like that anyway. Though, knowing Emma, she would have done just that, especially after establishing that some bloke was about to follow her up the stairs.

I told Emma that all our communications would be by message and that she would have to be honest with me. Emma knew full well what I was like by now, and I knew that she would be nervous, yet excited at the prospect of what I had in store for her.

The day finally arrived. The time approached twelve o’clock midday. I sent my first message to Emma.

“Go to the café across the road from where you work, order a coffee and choose a table at the back of the café.”

I had often spoken with Emma on her lunch breaks and I knew that her favourite place to sit was the comfy leather chairs at the front of the café, close to the window. I chose a place for her that was well away from the window and towards the back of the café. Anything too close to a lot of people would be far too risky for what I had in mind.

At the Café

Emma looked at the message on her phone. Her heart rate suddenly jumped up. Inside, she was thrilled and overjoyed with what she was asked to do. She licked her lips and looked furtively around her at her colleagues. Her attitude suddenly bordered on shyness, and timidness, as she logged off the computer, gathered her bag, and announced to her workmates that she would be popping out for lunch.

Emma stopped halfway to the stairs to look at her phone.

“What top and skirt are you wearing? What colour is the skirt? Are your tits bulging from your top? Are you excited? Do you want to please me?”

Emma read all the messages and promptly started to reply.

“White top, v-neck, tits on display – lol. Yellow skirt – quite short. Excited – yes. Of course, Master.”

I was pleased with her response and I too became excited at the prospect of what Emma would soon be doing.

Emma left her workplace and entered the café. For a Thursday it wasn’t too busy. Emma got in the queue and waited her turn.

The shop assistant was soon being attentive to her needs, “Yes miss. What would you like?”

“Coffee please, Americano, semi-skimmed milk, no sugar, please,” replied Emma, “Oh, and a flap jack as well please.”

The assistant dutifully prepared the coffee and food, and laid it out on the plastic tray for Emma. After paying, Emma walked towards the back of the café as instructed; navigating a few steps and a children's high chair on the way. Emma noticed a table at the back close to the wall but not against it. She carefully placed the tray on the table and slid it to the side near the wall. Emma sat on the longer bench at the back and sidled along to where she had placed the tray. Emma immediately looked at her phone for further instructions. There weren’t any.

Emma lifted the cup to her lips and surveyed the café. Opposite her was an elderly gentleman, balding and with a grayish beard. He looked more intent on reading his Kindle and drinking his very large cup of coffee. The next table down from him was empty and then there were the steps down to where Emma normally sat; closer to the window, so that she could watch the world pass her by.

Emma’s phone buzzed, “Are you there?”

Emma started typing, “Yes, in café, back of room.”

“Anyone around you?”

“Bloke opposite, reading and drinking, no-one else,” came Emma’s reply.

Emma waited for a response from the other side of the internet, “Make sure he can see your legs and skirt. You’re gonna be a naughty little girl.”

Emma inhaled sharply at her Masters words. She dutifully edged herself towards the end of the table and propped herself up between the table and the end of the café. One of her legs swung out from behind the table exposing her legs in the direction of the gent opposite.

Emma looked at the next message, “Do you know what’s coming?”

Emma swallowed hard, “Not sure, I think so.”

Emma’s chest was heaving with the anticipation and uncertainty. Having tentatively replied, she quickly picked up her coffee and took a large sip. She eagerly bit into the flap jack; savouring the sweet, yet sticky taste on her tongue.

She felt a pleasant ache emanate from her groin as she waited.

The response came, “Is the guy looking at you?”

Emma glanced in his direction, “No, reading a Kindle.”

“Get his attention somehow, but don’t look at him directly.” Emma looked at the words, she was a little puzzled. Emma coughed loudly. The elderly gent never even raised his head from his device. Emma took a piece of flap jack and started to splutter. Everyone knows how flap jacks can easily cause bits to go down the wrong way, she thought to herself, so she pretended that had happened.

Emma typed back the words, “I think he noticed me,” she said, grinning to herself.

“Who wouldn’t! With tits like yours,” came her Master’s reply.

Emma giggled to herself as she took another sip, “Thank you Master.”

“Emma, I want you to slip a finger down onto your short skirt and I want you to finger your pussy.”

Emma’s sharp intake of breath was noticeable. Even the gent opposite her looked in her direction.

“There’s no need for you to respond anymore, just follow my instructions like a good little girl.”

Emma digested the words and placed the phone on the table. Her posture straightened as she looked in the direction of the guy. Emma was sure that he was going to notice her as she performed the actions of her Master. She wondered whether she could touch herself without him noticing but her legs were a little too exposed.

Emma let her right hand slip down over her skirt and onto her thigh; watching the guy closely as she did so. Her hand finally reached the hem of her skirt and made its way up her thigh. Emma felt a throbbing sensation in her pussy. She knew what was coming and she stared across the room at the gent opposite. Emma’s mouth dropped open at the thought of him catching her. Her hand slipped up her skirt at the edge until her finger rested against the outer folds of her pussy.

Emma glanced quickly at her phone, buzzing away on the table, “How’s it going?” Emma looked at the guy opposite to see if he had raised his head. She picked up the phone with her left hand and did her best to reply, “Finger on pussy, smiling, but nervous.”

“Is the guy watching you?”

“No, I don’t think so,” came Emma’s reply.

The messages then came thick and fast. It was all Emma could do to keep up with them.

“I want you to finger yourself.”

“When you feel that you are moist enough, I want you to slide your finger inside.”

“I want you to pleasure yourself.”

“If he looks at you, I want you to look away, look somewhere else.”

“Do not make eye contact with him. Do not acknowledge him.”

“Have you got all of that?”

Emma replied once more, “Yes, Master, what if he reports me? What if he calls the police?”

There was a long pause before Emma saw a somewhat less than confident reply appear on her phone, “He’s probably a pervert, he’ll enjoy watching you. Don’t worry!”

As an afterthought Emma read the last message she would receive for the moment, “Emma, make sure he knows that you’re doing it, don’t forget to moan loud enough.”

Emma let out a long sigh before placing her phone on the table once more.

Emma slipped her finger along her thigh and onto her pussy, each movement leaving a tingling and fiery sensation in its wake. She remembered her Master’s words; slip your finger inside when it’s wet enough. Emma was already soaking wet with anticipation. While Emma looked as nonchalantly as she could toward the opposite end of the café, she couldn’t help glancing across at the table opposite her every now and then; every look confirmed that the guy seemed to have his head buried in his electronic book; occasionally taking a sip of coffee from his large cup, and sucking the remnant fluids off his trimmed beard and into his mouth, before replacing it on the saucer.

Emma slipped her middle finger into her pussy.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

Emma sighed. She looked straight ahead of her not daring to glance at the guy opposite while she continued to finger herself.

Emma let out a moderately loud moan from between her lips on the fourth time that her finger penetrated her. She was terribly excited at the pleasure she was giving herself, so much so, that she closed her eyes and started to enjoy the feeling. Another pleasurable moan left her lips; this time it was loud enough for Emma to open her eyes and glance sideways.

Fuck, she thought, he was watching her. He was fucking watching her. Emma nearly stopped, but knew that her Master would not be pleased if she did. Slowly, Emma shifted her finger up onto her clit. She knew, that in so doing, her skirt would reveal her silky thighs, her pussy, and the dampness surrounding it. Fuck it, thought Emma, she was going to have to come and get it over with. The uncertainty as to what could happen was a little too much for her to endure. Yet, she would be true to her Master’s wishes.

Emma lifted her bum off the seat a little and slid forward; the action caused her skirt to lift slightly in the process. Her hand rested on her thigh, as her inwardly pointed fingers caressed her clit. Emma glanced at the guy out of the corner of her eye, she saw that he was looking straight over his Kindle and onto her crotch. It would have helped her confidence if he had pulled his cock out and joined her, but he didn’t. Emma closed her eyes, she didn’t want to see the guy opposite her show his approval or disapproval of her actions. She masturbated, quietly to herself, in the corner of the café.

In the upstairs control room of the café, the nineteen year old, acne challenged, security guard was unbuttoning his trousers looking at the actions of a woman with a yellow dress masturbating on the screen in front of him. He couldn’t quite see her pussy from the position of the CCTV camera that was situated on the edge of the upper section of the café, but it was enough for him to know what she was doing. He could clearly see that her eyes were closed and her arm was moving in ways that could only mean one thing. Soon, his cock was free of his trousers and his hand eagerly circled around it; pumping it hard. He swore at the screen for not having sound, he would have loved to have heard the woman moan and groan.

For a moment, Emma was lost in the sheer pleasure she was receiving.

Emma’s fingers circled her clit. She was raising her bum off the seat in time to her circular motion. Each rise coincided with her fingertip sliding over her exposed clit. Emma suddenly dipped both her fingers into her cunt. She was sure the guy opposite had an unbridled view of her pussy by now, surely he couldn’t fail to see how wet she was or how needy she had become. She almost wished he would join her. She secretly wished that he would come over to where she was and offer to stick his cock in her, anything, rather just watch over his Kindle. She had to admit to herself, she was slightly uneasy about the watching bit, but she loved what she was doing and she was highly turned on by masturbating in her favourite café.

The security guard was willing the woman on the screen to fuck her cunt with her fingers. His hand was pumping his cock up and down; occasionally glancing at the door behind him to make sure no-one was coming his way. The last thing he wanted was to be caught with his trousers down.

Emma brought her left hand to her breast. She pushed it towards her and squeezed it; hoping to catch her nipple between her thumb and fore-finger in the process, in order to give herself that extra excitement that she now craved. The gent opposite had a clear view of her actions and she heard him utter a few swear words under his breath. Emma could see that he was now staring at her, albeit over his electronic device.

The security guard lost it when Emma reached for her breast. He grasped his cock steady and hard not wanting to excite it further. He squeezed it in a desperate attempt to stop himself from coming. The grimace on his face, reflected in the monitor, told him everything he needed to know.

Emma pulled her fingers out and immediately stroked her clit. Her actions were now urgent and desperate. Emma’s orgasm had become the centre of her attention; she wanted to come and come hard. She didn’t care anymore about who was watching her, what they would think of her, or whether she would be reported. Emma felt horny and depraved and to be honest, Emma loved feeling like that.

Emma opened her eyes and stared at the guy opposite. She noticed that he was looking directly at her pussy, at her speeding fingers as they traversed her puffy lips and clit. Emma stared back at him as she came on her fingers.

“Fuck…Fuck…Oooooo….Fuck….” The last word wrenched from her throat as her orgasm removed her ability to form coherent sentences or words.

The spotty security guard swore at the monitor in front of him as he watched the woman orgasm. He then swore at himself, disgusted that his spunk had already shot from his cock and was now pooling around his hand as he held onto his cock for dear life. He was hoping to save himself and synchronise his pleasure with the woman’s own climax. He failed miserably and was now looking around him to try and find something with which to clean up the mess.

Emma tried her very best to minimise the noise as her orgasm exploded. She was normally a very verbal person, but here, in the café, she tried not to let that happen, suppressing every sound that she could. Though, a few words did slip from her lips which were absolutely necessary. She knew, that saying those words relaxed her, and affirmed that what she had done was nice, pleasurable and right.

Emma lifted her fingers and sucked on them before pulling her skirt down and slipping back onto the seat. She picked up the remnants of her flap jack and took a bite out of it. She looked at the cold disgusting coffee and decided to leave it where it was.

Emma picked up her phone. It was time to let her Master know what she had done.

“I’ve come, it was fucking exhilarating, the guy opposite watched me all the time, just about to leave.”

Emma stared at her phone waiting for a reply. She bit her lip apprehensively, not bothering to look at anything or anyone in particular. Emma looked up, as a woman carrying her tray, started up the stairs to the upper section of the café. She watched as the woman sat down at the first table that she came to. Emma felt lucky that she had not decided to have a shopping break a few moments earlier.

“Thank you for letting me know. You have pleased your Master.”

Emma made ready to leave the café. She nodded and smiled nervously at the gentleman opposite her. Her phone buzzed in her pocket as she stood up. Emma stopped to view the message.

“Give him your telephone number before you leave.”

Emma swallowed, hard. She sighed, nervously; her lips quivered, before she rummaged around in her bag for a slip of paper and a pen. She quickly scribbled her number down on it. Turning, she handed the gent the piece of paper, “For you, I hope you enjoyed your time at this wonderful café.”

The elderly gent smiled at Emma and just nodded. He didn’t need to say a word. He didn’t have time to say anything. Emma hurried out of the café as fast as her legs would take her, just in case.

Emma was completely unaware of the potential for the video of her masturbating to hit YouTube any time soon.

Leaving the Café

It was after Emma reached the front door of the café, that I lifted my coffee cup to drink the last of what was left inside. I just hate leaving anything behind, even though the coffee had gone cold a long time ago. I folded my tablet and pocketed it in my outer jacket pocket. I slipped my phone that was resting on the table, hidden by the tablet, into my trouser pocket as I stood to leave and pocketed the piece of paper with a phone number on it.

I watched as Emma hurried down the street, desperate to put a fair bit of distance between herself and the elderly pervert that may have been following her. I let Emma slip away from me.

I decided to catch the twelve forty train back to where I live, two hundred miles away from Emma’s place of residence and work. It would be leaving in five minutes, which was ideal; the station being a mere two minute walk from the café.

Emma skipped into the building where she worked. She was breathing heavily. She almost ran up the stairs to her desk. She slumped into her chair after tossing her bag on the desk. She retrieved her phone from her bag and looked at it. Emma had a wide grin on her face as she looked at her colleagues. She let out a long breath before typing a message.

As I was boarding the train, my phone vibrated. I took my seat before viewing the message.

“Safely back at my desk. Thank you, Master, that was such an unexpected experience. I love being your Sub and I hope I pleased you.”

With a large grin developing on my face, I couldn’t help but reply, “It was unexpected for both of us! I thoroughly enjoyed it too.”

I wondered whether Emma would catch on to my innuendo.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments