Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master's Dinner Party

"short story"

13
5 Comments 5
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I have always felt like there was something missing in my life. It was right in front of me, but never close enough to reach, until I met him.

Last Friday, my best friend Tanzy and I went out clubbing, when I accidentally bumped into him. When my arm came into contact with his, electric shocks passed through my body. Looking up at the tall, handsome man, his dark midnight eyes held mine. I tried looking away, but they were like magnets pulling me closer. He smiled, and it felt like all the wind was knocked out of me. His smile reached his eyes, his teeth perfectly straight and white.

“My apologies,” he said in a voice that turned my body to liquid fire.

I just stood there, staring into his eyes. Tanzy elbowed me in the rib, clearing her throat to get my attention.

“Oh, I am sorry. I am clumsy,” I said, giving him my best smile.

His beautifully manicured hand reached out to take mine. “You may call me Tim, but soon you will call me Master,” he said as I slipped my hand into his. I was spellbound by the animalistic look in his eyes. The warmth of his hand wrapped around mine sent electricity through my body. Warmth pooled between my thighs.

“I am Dream.” Why did my voice sound so seductive? I saw Tanzy snickering out of the corner of my eye, but my heeled shoe on her toe quickly stopped that.

Tim said, “I would love for the two of you to join me and a few friends for dinner tonight.”

Before I could decline, Tanzy blurted out, “We would love to!” That got her another heel to the toe.

He smiled. “I will pick you up in about an hour. Be out front.” With that, he was gone.

I turned to Tanzy, who was bent over rubbing her toe. I stomped and yelled, “Did you hear the confidence and demand in his tone?”

Tanzy, being the silly one, said, “Yep. I bet he is great in bed, too! He can order me around all he wants!”

Exactly an hour later, a black limo pulled up to the front entrance. Tanzy and I smiled as we got in.

“Ladies, I am so glad you are joining me and my friends for dinner tonight,” he said with unnatural charm.

Smiling, I looked straight into his eyes. “Thanks for inviting us.”

The rest of the ride was quiet; not even Tanzy spoke as we rode through twisting roads to our destination.

We arrived at a beautiful mansion with windows that touched the ceiling. The lush, vibrant gardens were illuminated by gentle lights. Tanzy and I were speechless.

“Please follow me,” Tim said as he took us by the hand to help us exit the limo. As we stepped out, we both looked up and stared in fascination at the beauty before us.

The door was opened by an older gentleman in a black suit. His hair was white as snow, and he had the kindest blue eyes I’d ever seen. “Please come in,” he said as he motioned us inside. “Master Ktulu and Mistress Rose will be joining you in the Dining Room.” We entered the dining room to find the other guests already seated around the table. I looked at Tim as he gave the introductions.

First to approach us was Immortal Beloved. His skin shone from the light of the crystal chandelier. His eyes were bright and friendly as he kissed our hands.

Seidori was giggling like a school girl. She stood a few feet from me; she was well aware of the consequences of standing too close.

Next to shake our hands was PassionsPromise. Never had I laid my eyes on a woman so beautiful. Her smile was contagious. As she leaned closer to kiss my cheek, I could smell her perfume. Whispering in my ear, she said, “I hope you enjoy what Master has planned for you tonight.” She flashed a wink and a smile to Tim, leaving me flushed and wetter than ever. I couldn’t wait to find out what was in store for me.

Seidori was the petite girl that took my hand next.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

She was very pretty, but also appeared very shy. She curtsied and moved on to Tanzy.

Ms. Lulu Blue was a little older than us, but she was so kind and sweet, reminding me of my mother with her warm hug and smile.

A deep voice from behind broke me out of my thoughts. Turning toward the voice, I gasped at the beautiful couple that stood at the dining room entrance. Tim looked down at me and said, “Master Ktulu and his wife Mistress Rose.” I was enthralled by their beauty; they looked like breathing porcelain dolls.

“Nadu,” Master Ktulu said.

I had been studying Gorean slave positions for about two years, long enough to know what the command meant. I dropped to my knees, spread them shoulder-width apart, thrust my chest out, bowed my head, and rested my hands, palm up, on my thighs.

I heard Tanzy say, “Dream, what in the hell are you doing?” I didn’t move a muscle because I knew that punishment would follow disobedience.

“Dream, I am pleased to see that you know of the BDSM lifestyle,” Mistress Rose said in a voice like sweet honey.

Helping me to my feet, Tim’s hand lingered on the small of my back. I actually looked down to make sure the wetness between my thighs wasn’t sliding down my legs.

Immortal Beloved took Tanzy by the arm and announced, “Please excuse us. I have something I would like to explain to Miss Tanzy.” I couldn’t help but smile at the horrified look on my best friend’s face as Immortal Beloved led her away. I knew her rear end was going to be sore before daylight for that outburst.

I was deep in thought when I suddenly realized it was just Tim and I alone in the dining room. Without a word, his hands were on my hips, picking me up, and setting me on the table. His knees nudged my legs apart.

“Dream, tell me you want this as much as I do,” Tim said breathlessly.

I moaned into his mouth as I felt him grow hard between my legs. “Yes, Master, I do!”

As soon as the words left my lips, he pushed me back onto the table. My thongs were soaked through, and his hands plundered inside them until he ripped them from my body. Gasping as he buried his head between my legs, his warm tongue slipped through my swollen lips. His teeth grazed my clit, then wildly sucked it into his mouth. As I moaned and tossed my head back and forth, I heard his sexy voice say, “Dream, cum now!”

I screamed as the orgasm ripped through my body and drenched his face. Although I was shaken and worn from the intense orgasm, he stood between my legs and stared at me with burning desire in his eyes. His lips came crashing down onto mine, and I tasted my juices on his lips and tongue. His clothes tossed carelessly on the floor.

He pulled me and bent me over the tabletop. I moaned as his throbbing hardness shoved inside my soppy tightness. “Please, please take me,” I whispered. His hands grabbed my hips, digging into my skin. I cried out as he drove himself into me, making me take every rock-hard inch. Our moans and screams mixed together as he continued to pump my tightness. Our breathing shallowed as we gasped for breath. I pushed back against him as he rammed my insides. My muscles squeezed him tightly, and I growled deeply as he rammed me one more time.

I felt him jerk, and he slid out of me with one swift shove at his hips. I dropped to my knees, taking that hard, wet rod in my throat. As his swollen head came back up, my tongue slowly circled it, while my hand continued working its magic. He had my hair in a death grip as he growled and exploded into my mouth. His hot thickness slid down my throat.

He helped me up, wrapped his arms around me, and whispered, “You belong to me now.” His lips covered mine in a tender kiss.

I smiled and said, “Yes, Master.”

Published 
Written by dream34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments