Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Miss Kitty - 2

"I wanted to fulfill her fantasy."

3
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Promptly at 8 on Saturday night I received a message:
Kitty-sue: Would you like to cam with me? :)

Deviant Dave: I can’t. Something came up. I’m not at home, but I can still chat.

Kitty-sue: Oh, that sucks. :( I was looking forward to tonight. I’ve thought of nothing else for three days.

Deviant Dave: I know, me too. I’ll make it up to, I promise. Describe to me what you’re wearing.

Kitty-Sue: Tonight’s ensemble included a sheer black see thru bra, which revealed a supple amount of tender cleavage and firm nipples. Matching ankle socks with little ruffles decorated the end of long legs that led to sheer, black, crotchless panties; allowing access to the soft, moist, tasty sweetness that awaits your touch.

Her tantalizing description made me stir with desire.

Deviant Dave: Mmm. That sounds absolutely delectable.

Kitty-Sue: I guess I’ll have to wear it next time.

Deviant Dave: I guess so.

Kitty-Sue: So, what pulled you away this evening?

Deviant Dave: Long story.

Kitty-Sue: Well, as it turns out, I have time. LOL. Hold on a sec, Binx wants out.

Deviant Dave: OK, I’ll be waiting.

I sent the message then put my phone in my pocket. I stood in the shadows, watching, waiting. The back door opens and a cat runs out followed by the lovely owner. She looks up at the sky and exhales a frustrated sigh. Her pink bathrobe ended just above her knees, her caramel legs flowing out the beneath the hem to the little black socks she wore with the ruffles on top.

I stepped from the shadows and quickly approached her, “Hello Suzy,” I said gently.
Startled, she jumped a little, her breath caught in her throat as she looked at me, wide eyed and unbelieving.
 “Not a sound,” I commanded.

Her surprised look melts into a smile, a deliciously devilish smile, as she closes her mouth and nods in understanding. I move her inside and close the door, then press her against the wall and kiss her deeply. She takes my tongue eagerly and probes my mouth with her tongue too. Taking her hands in mine, I pull them over her head and hold them with my left while my right hand begins to explore the curves of her body. My lips brush softly against her neck, I nibble her earlobe and I can feel her heartbeat quicken. I move down her neck to the sensitive spot where her neck and shoulder meet and bite firmly. She lets out a whimper of pleasure as she tries to remain quiet as commanded.

My right hand finds the tie to her robe and unties it, letting it fall open. She wasn’t kidding about her bra being see-thru and her nipples are taught little buds atop her firm breasts. I trace my hand along the top of her breast, down the side, along her ribs, and then back along her stomach. She squirms a little at the light tickling sensation as I linger back and forth along the top of her panties. She waits for me to continue. I do not make her wait; I move my hand between her legs to the crotchless panties. I rub my finger against her clit and find she is already soaking wet with excitement. I press against her, plunging my finger deep into her wet recess. She opens her mouth for another groan of pleasure; I kiss her and she groans into my mouth as my finger continues to explore her warm, moist depths. I pull back, removing my finger; I bring it to my mouth and suck hungrily at it. Sweet, so very sweet; I want to take her right here, right now. But I have planned this night for three days and I intend on following through with every detail.

I reach down and retrieve the back pack I had brought with me. By the wide eyed look of excitement I was receiving, she hadn’t realized I had brought a bag of goodies, but I could tell she was anxious to find out what was in there. I pull a blindfold out and cover her eyes, tying it snug to ensure every part of my plan was a surprise. Taking her hand I lead her down the hall, it doesn’t take me long to find the bedroom. The layout of the room is simple and feminine, but having seen it during our chat I know what’s there that I can use and what’s not. I stand her by the vanity. “Stay,” is all I say. She has a queen bed with simple flat headboard, I take an under- the- bed restraint system from the bag and slide it between the mattress and box spring. I pull back her covers and roll them down to the foot of the bed. I then take her pillows and lay them on top of the covers. I go to her where she waits patiently by the vanity. Her laptop sits upon it and beside it is a pink vibrator. I smile at this as I remove her robe to expose her beautiful body and chosen outfit for tonight.

“Your safe word is ‘red’. I want you to be vocal about your pleasure. OK?” I directed. She nods in agreement. “Good. You may undress me now. Enjoy yourself as you do.”

At this she smiles broadly and wastes no time. She unbuttons my shirt, pulling it out of my jeans, then slides it down my arms and lets it fall to the floor. She runs her fingers through the sparse hair on my chest, and then kisses her way down to my waist. She unfastens my jeans and pushes them to the floor. She lifts my foot removing my sneakers, then effortlessly removes my sock and pants in one motion, then repeats this on the other side.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

She runs her hands up the back of my legs as she kisses my thighs, grabbing my ass with both hands, she squeezes firmly as she buries her face in my crotch, gently nibbling the shaft of my stiffening cock. The only thing left between us is the thin fabric of my boxers.

Slowly she eases my boxers down, my cock being exposed inch by inch. She kissed each inch of it as she did. Now fully exposed, she lets my boxers fall to my ankles as she takes my manhood into her mouth, and playfully, teasingly slides her mouth up and down my shaft while swirling her tongue around the head before taking him fully all the way to the base. She repeats this a few times before I stop her and have her stand. Her oral skills are definitely not lacking and I’m not sure how much more I can take without ruining my plans.

Stepping out of my boxers, I lead her to the bed. I bend her over the pile of pillows I had made, and then secure her wrists to the straps. It isn’t the best setup, but it’s more to let her know to stay than to actually hold her. That will come later. I kneel behind her and bury my tongue deep inside her delicious wet pussy. I lick and stroke her with my tongue like it’s the last meal I’ll ever have; savoring every drop, every moan, and every contraction as she squirms against the bed in pleasure. I hold her hips and lick her sex until her pussy is oozing sweet nectar and twitching with little contractions. Satisfied that she is warmed up and eager for release, I rise and stand behind her. With a curt movement I smack her ass firmly. She yelps her surprise, and then purrs in pleasure as I massage her ass cheek. I repeat this on the other side. I continue to alternate cheeks, giving each a smack followed by a massage until her ass is rosy.

Now I step between her legs and place the head of my cock against her warm inviting hole, still dripping with desire. I slide my engorged member in slowly, first entering only a little, then a little more, teasing her with every inch until I was fully seated in her womb. Then I begin to pound against her vigorously; driving into her, deeply and rhythmically. Her moans grow loud as her hands clench and unclench the bed sheets, twisting them this way and that. When I feel her about to pass the threshold of release I stop and step back. She whimpers out a pouty little grunt as my cock leaves the tightening clutches of her pussy, but she says nothing.

I release her restraints and she stands on shaky knees. I come in close to her, gently stroking her skin as I remove her bra and panties. Then I slide the pillow pile onto the floor. I lay her on the bed, once again binding her wrists with the restraint cuffs and this time also her ankles. I walked to the vanity, taking her vibrator from its perch, and then turned to gaze upon Suzy. She lay on the bed, spread eagle, naked except for her socks; her beautifully tanned skin shimmering with sweat, her firm breasts and hard nipples pointing toward the ceiling. Her breath is quick and her pulse quicker, but the smile that plays across her lips tells me she’s enjoying this as much as I am.

I go to her now and kneel on the bed. I turn on the vibrator and run it along her entire body. Starting at her neck, I trace it down her left arm, back up the underside, and watch her squirm as I tickle her armpit. I continue down her side, across her hip, along her leg, and then back up the inside of her leg, letting it touch ever so slightly on her swollen pussy lips. I proceed down the inside of her right leg and back up the outside, going back to her neck before moving down her chest, around each nipple, across her navel and finally stopping at her pussy that is pulsating with the torturous tease. I start rubbing the vibrator in counter circles along her outer lips, shortcutting every couple of turns across her clit. I complete the tease by doing figure eights along her pussy and across her clit, keeping the touch as light as I could.

She begins to gyrate her hips against the vibe as her pleasure grows; I turn off the vibe and set it aside. She groans, a little frustrated, clearly wanting to cum. I kneel between her legs, lay my cock flat against her clit and begin to stroke up and down. Her hips immediately react and begin to hitch and thrust against me. I stop, bend down and lick little circles around her clit. I repeat this cycle several times, to the point I am sure her desire is unbearable. I know mine is.

I undo her restraints and remove the blindfold. Still positioned between her legs, I enter her in one slow, deep stroke until she is completely full with my cock; her pussy pulsating against it. I make long even strokes, looking deeply into her eyes. I quicken the pace as she moves against me; faster we move, deeper I plunge. Her moans again growing louder, we are both so close, the pressure building, wanting, needing to be released. Finally, I pull her legs up and hook them against my arms, giving me unrestricted access to her deepest recesses. I thrust deeper than I think is possible as I stroke faster; her moans and groans becoming screams of pleasure as we near climax. Finally, we both are both consumed in a deafening explosion of orgasmic pleasure, an explosion of lust and love juice from us both as I pulse inside her and as she contracts around me; in blissful satisfaction.

Published 
Written by Crazyd69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments