Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michelle's Husband

"Andrew first learns about Michelle's perverted side."

24
8 Comments 8
20.1k Views 20.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Andrew thought back to when he first discovered Michelle's kinky side. She was only nineteen at the time, and he was twenty five. They both worked in the same open-plan office for a large Utility Company. Andrew could remember how Michelle used to wear tight-fitting, light-grey trousers that showed off her lovely heart-shaped ass. He longed to catch a glimpse of her strutting past his desk.

He was always careful not to let anyone notice that he was eyeing up Michelle as she walked through the office. To make matters worse, Andrew's immediate boss (Dave) was Michelle's husband. If Dave ever found out that Andrew was lusting after his beautiful, young wife, he'd probably find some excuse to sack him.

That's probably an exaggeration. In fact, the three of them were good friends and often went out for a drink together with the rest of the office crowd. It was on one such occasion that Andrew discovered that Michelle was even sexier than he fantasized about.

The Company had arranged for the Christmas meal to take place (bizarrely) at a Mexican restaurant in town. Despite the strange choice of venue, it was a thoroughly enjoyable evening, with everyone getting very drunk on Tequila Slammers. As they left the restaurant, Dave said he knew a friend was having a house-warming party and suggested we should all go there. Andrew happened to get into the same taxi as Dave and Michelle. They sat in the back while Andrew sat in the front, next to the driver. He could hear Dave and Michelle giggling and getting frisky in the back of the taxi. He couldn't help feeling jealous that Dave had managed to bag himself such a beautiful young wife.

The party was heaving when they arrived and they had to squeeze past several people lounging in the doorway. They finally found Dave's friend, Susan, and got chatting to her. Dave suggested that as Susan and Andrew were both single, they should hook up together. Andrew and Susan looked at each other sheepishly and then scowled at Dave for dropping such a bombshell. Dave just laughed and went off to find some drinks. Getting over the embarrassing introduction, Susan and Andrew actually started to hit it off quite well. They were chatting away merrily when Dave returned with some drinks.

Eventually, the party died down a bit and there was room to sit on a sofa. Michelle sat between Dave and Andrew. Susan grabbed a large cushion and made herself comfortable on the floor in front of Andrew. While Dave and Michelle got cozy, Andrew tried his best to chat-up Susan. He had to lean forward a bit on the sofa because she was lower down than him. She was an attractive brunette with a nice body. But there was just something about her personality that didn't quite gel with him.

Andrew continued to chat with Susan for quite some time but as the night wore on, he began to realize that he just wasn't into her. He started thinking about making some excuse to call it a night and go home. But at that moment he felt someone place a hand on his lap. It was Michelle, sat next to him on the sofa. Susan didn't notice Michelle's hand from her position on the floor.

Andrew just froze, unsure what to do. He glanced out the corner of his eye to see if Dave was aware of what Michelle was up to. To his amazement, he realized Dave was not only aware of it, he was whispering in Michelle's ear, apparently egging her on! Andrew lowered his elbow to try and hide Michelle's hand. He was still chatting to Susan and worried she might notice. Unfortunately, this gave Michelle the opportunity to start gently caressing with her fingers. This was highly erotic and Andrew now started to worry that Susan might notice the bulge growing in his trousers. Susan, at this point, said she'd been neglecting her other friends for far too long.

Dave said, "Okay, Susan, it's been lovely to see you again. Actually, it's getting very late and Michelle and I were just thinking of calling it a night. Andrew, you can hop in the taxi with us if you like, seeing as we're heading your way."

So the three amigos left Susan to her party and made their way out into the cold, December air. Once outside, Andrew gave them a 'What the hell?' look.

Michelle giggled and said, "Well, it was obvious you weren't really into her. We thought we'd spice things up a bit for you."

Dave laughed. "Come to think of it, you live miles away from us. Tell you what, why don't you crash at ours for the night?"

Andrew wondered where this might be heading. But he was a long way from home and figured it would be easier, so he agreed. They got another taxi for the short trip back to Dave and Michelle's house. They walked into the lounge where Andrew stood wondering what was going to happen next.

Michelle was the first to speak. "Actually, Andrew, we've been thinking. Dave's been telling me all about the type of girl you're really into, you know, the submissive kind? And I, er, we were wondering what that would be like. You know, being - dominated."

She was a little embarrassed to say the word 'dominated', which was a tremendous turn-on for Andrew. He knew already that he fancied the pants off this girl but never dreamed that such an opportunity would ever arise, let alone that her husband would be willing to allow it! He quickly decided to take control, unwilling to let this opportunity slip away.

"Yes, it's true. I forgot I'd told Dave about that. But such an arrangement is not something to be entered into lightly. You do realize that, don’t you? Are you absolutely sure you want to try it?"

Michelle said, "Yes. We both do." She glanced at Dave standing by her side, who was looking down at the ground.

"Dave, are you certain this is what you want? I won't do anything without your permission. It's very important that you both agree. If you’re having the slightest doubt, say now, and we can forget this conversation ever took place. Is that understood?"

Dave said, "Yes, it’s okay, Andrew. We've been discussing this for quite some time, actually."

"Very well," continued Andrew, "Dave, why don't you take a seat on the sofa there while I take a good look at your wife."

He took Michelle's elbow and gently coaxed her to stand in the middle of the living room. She seemed nervous but excited. Just one look into her eyes told Andrew that she found this a turn on. He turned her around to face her husband.

"First of all, if we are to do this, then from this point on, you will call me Sir. You will not speak without permission. You will answer every question as honestly as possible. You will do as you are told, without hesitation, no matter how reluctant you may feel inside. Is all that perfectly clear?"

"Yes, Sir," Michelle answered, almost in a whisper.

"Dave?" said Andrew, looking at his boss sat on the sofa, "Is all that clear to you?”

"Yes," Dave nodded.

"Yes, Sir," emphasized Andrew. He knew that if this was to work out, it was important to establish early on that he was definitely the one in charge in this arrangement.

Dave hesitated. This felt strange. At work, he was the one in control. Now the roles were reversed. But he agreed to play Andrew's game. "Yes, Sir," he said, meekly.

"Good," said Andrew, "then let's get started."

There was deathly quiet at this time of night, and it was quite cold. Michelle's winter coat rustled as Andrew removed it and slung it onto a nearby chair. She stood in the middle of the room, facing her husband. She was wearing a white blouse, light-grey trousers and black high-heels. The trousers were similar to those Andrew liked to see her wearing at the office. He circled slowly around her, no longer worried what Dave might think about him eyeing up his wife. He stopped in front of her and, staring into her eyes, slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Michelle flinched and breathed in as Andrew’s hand gently slid past her petite breasts, causing her nipples to harden.

Andrew stepped back and circled behind her again, taking a long lingering look at her ass, and making sure that Dave could see exactly what he was staring at.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

"Drop your trousers," he ordered. Michelle hesitated but remembered what Andrew had said about hesitation. She looked to her husband for reassurance but he was just staring at her. Eventually, she unbuttoned her trousers and allowed them to fall to the floor. She was wearing a black g-string, thus giving Andrew, behind her, a glorious view of her cute bottom. Andrew told her to kick her trousers to one side and then stand, facing her husband, with her legs slightly apart. He lingered behind for some time, admiring the view.

"Dave always did like g-strings," he murmured, "I can see why. I've often wondered what you'd look like in the flesh, Michelle. I have to say I'm not disappointed."

Michelle blushed. She felt as if she was on display, for Andrew's benefit. Andrew proceeded to make her bend forward at the waist, hands on her knees. He was very meticulous with his instructions. Michelle was told to keep her back nicely arched, so that her ass and breasts were thrust outwards. She was to maintain eye contact with her husband at all times.

Andrew made her very slowly peel her g-string down, until it was around her thighs, again having to keep her back nicely arched. He stood behind her as she did this, so he could get the best view and at the same time see Dave's expression as he watched his wife being made to strip in front of him. Andrew admired the gentle curves of Michelle's young thighs as she stood there with her legs slightly apart and the g-string now pulled taught between her open legs.

Next, Andrew instructed Michelle on how to lock her arms behind her back by grasping her own elbows, while continuing to bend forward.

"From now on," Andrew explained, "you will know this as position number one. Whenever I tell you to adopt position one, you will immediately remove your trousers or skirt and stand as you are now, facing away from me. Is that clear, Michelle?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Yes, Sir," snapped Andrew, "Don't let me remind you again."

The threat in Andrew's voice shocked her. She'd never heard him talk like that before. She found it quite a turn on.

"Yes, Sir," she responded.

"Good," Andrew went on, "and it does not matter in the slightest where we happen to be when I tell you to adopt this position, Michelle. We might be in the privacy of your own home, as we are now. Or I may ask you to do it in a more public place, such as on your front door step, or perhaps in one of the conference rooms at work."

He glanced at Dave as he made this point and was quietly pleased that Dave looked uncomfortable with the idea. Michelle, on the other hand, breathed a throaty reply, "Yes, Sir." She was clearly quite turned on by the suggestion of risky public behavior.

Andrew said, "Tell me honestly Michelle. How do you feel right now about being made to expose yourself to me in this way?"

"It kind of feels bad - I mean - naughty, like I've done something wrong. I'd be scared of doing it in public. But I also quite like it, Sir. It's - turning me on."

"It's turning you on? Really? Is it making you wet?” Andrew emphasized the word 'wet' as he continued to probe Michelle's mind.

Michelle was struggling to breathe now. "Yes, Sir. It's making me wet." She fought to keep her eyes on her husband, feeling guilty for admitting her lustful feelings. She started to turn her head towards Andrew but he insisted that she keep her eyes forward at all times.

"It's making you wet, is it?" He was right beside her now, his quiet voice so close it sent shivers down her neck. "I'm not sure I believe you." He reached between her legs from behind and pressed his thumb to her opening. "Oh yes. You are getting wet, aren't you?"

Michelle gasped loudly when Andrew touched her. She felt weak at the knees. She shuddered but maintained her position, as instructed. Andrew slipped a finger into her pussy, causing Michelle to moan.

"Look at this, Dave," he teased, "Your wife is very wet. My finger slipped in easily. You don't mind me fingering your wife's cunt do you, Dave?"

Dave mumbled, “No, Sir." He felt a bit humiliated, but was also getting incredibly turned on by the show he was watching. There was his young wife, stripped from the waist down bent forward in the middle of the lounge, staring right at him with the most lustful look on her face that he'd ever seen.

Andrew slipped a second finger in and continued to finger-fuck her. His other hand held the front of her hip so she didn't fall forward as he thrust more vigorously. Michelle was really struggling to maintain her composure. She let slip an "Oh, God.” between heavy breaths and her legs muscles started to twitch uncontrollably.

Andrew was thoroughly enjoying this moment, but he wanted to see how far he could push the guilt trip. "Tell me Michelle, do you love your husband?"

Michelle half-moaned, “Uhh. No. Not that. I mean - Yes, I love my husband," she managed to blurt out while struggling to maintain eye contact with the very man she was talking about in the third person, as if this was some kind of 'psych test'.

"Really?" said Andrew, "And yet, here your are, in your home of wedded-bliss, allowing another man to finger-fuck you while your husband watches. Not really the behavior of a loving, faithful wife, is it, Michelle? More like the behavior of slutty wife, if you ask me. Tell me Michelle. Are you a slut?"

"Oh God," said Michelle, loudly. She struggled to keep her arms locked together, as instructed. Faced with the double onslaught of a thorough finger-fuck and the shameful psychological probing of Andrew's questions, she didn't know long she could last. She was only nineteen and this was by far the horniest thing she'd ever experienced, made even more so by the fact that Andrew was bringing into question the virtue of her marriage. She knew it wouldn't be long before Andrew made her climax with a very powerful orgasm.

"Yes Sir. I am a s-slut," she stuttered.

"Yes, I thought as much," continued Andrew, the sound of Michelle's pussy making squelching noises in the quiet room, "And just whose slut would you like to be right now, Michelle?"

"Oh fuck," Michelle knew this was the crucial one. She couldn't read what Dave was thinking. He just stared with a lustful look in his eyes and started to fondle the growing bulge in his trousers. Andrew had been clear about being honest. But she hesitated, unsure what effect it would have on Dave's feelings. Finally, she relented to the truth.

"I want to be your slut, Sir. I want to be your sl...” her words trailed off as the rising of an orgasm welled up inside her. But Andrew sensed it coming and quickly withdrew his hand, leaving Michelle shaking and gasping for air. In her mind, she desperately wanted him to continue and was frustrated that he'd stopped so suddenly.

"Hmm," said Andrew, in a matter-of-fact tone. "Interesting. I am of course flattered that you'd like to be my slut Michelle. But you should really think carefully before agreeing to such a thing. You should know, for example, about how I like to treat my sluts, about how I enjoy -- punishing them."

Andrew let the words sink in. Michelle was struggling to maintain position number one. "Oh God," she muttered, clearly turned on by the idea of being punished.

"Do you think you deserved to be punished, Michelle?” Andrew teased, knowing very well that she would say yes.

"Yes Sir. I deserve to be punished," breathed Michelle, lustfully.

"Very well,” said Andrew, "We'll begin with a spanking, I think. But I need to be absolutely sure that you're prepared to go though with this. You are of course free to back out at any time. I will not be angry. I will be disappointed, of course. But it's your decision Michelle. If you are happy to continue, say 'Please spank me, Sir.'"

Andrew knew exactly how to push the right buttons. Michelle didn't want to disappoint him. She knew now that she’d yearned for this for some time.

"Please spank me, Sir."

To Be Continued
Published 
Written by DeviousDave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments