Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Crystal (part 1)

"A brief encounter in the mall, after life time of pent up fantasizing, leads downward, quickly"

6
0 Comments 0
42.8k Views 42.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
I loved the mall.  I didn't like shopping and the food reminded me of high school, but I loved the mall.  In particular the cheaper malls that sat a little further away and attracted crowds of inner city youth.  I didn't really love the mall, I guess.  I loved these beautiful, hard girls.  I would go and eat and fantasize about them using me.  Exploiting me.

It makes me a little uncomfortable because I knew to an extent the reason they turned me on was because they were disadvantaged and considered a lower class often for no reason other  then their ethnicity and double so when coupled with their young age.  Honestly that is what I liked so much about them.  That they were harder then the daughters of business men and career woman.  They had been made to submit by society and were perhaps crueler because if it.  That I was white might inspire them to take some of that out on me and that they were more desperate for some extra money and it might help them rationalize really exploiting me.  I longed for the simple economics of it.  She needs money and hates white people, I have money and need to be abused and hated by her.  It was a perfect fit, even if it was less then politically correct.

I never had the courage to approach these girls though.  Not the way I wanted to.  Submissive, vulnerable and exposed.  I tried talking to them but even if they responded to my advances they would assume the role that many woman do in our society.  They wanted to be chased, hunted even.  They wanted me to be bold and aggressive.  I often wondered, while watching them eat and shop, how I could let them know what I was while not making them think I had something else in mind.  I didn't want to scare them.  I wanted to show them that they could be in control.

It occurred to me one day while watching a particularly stunning black girl sit with her friend discussing what to eat in the mall's food court, that I should just go for it.  What better way to show my vulnerability then to be utterly vulnerable.  That and when she noticed me watching her the way she looked at me inspired me.  Her eyes were fierce.  I could see she was off limits to me.  My age, race and clothing betrayed me as an outsider to her.  Someone she would never consider and who she was offended at being stared at by.  I'm not sure why now but this was my time, I thought.

She got up, glanced back at me and shot me a quick glare to warn me off.  I followed her anyway.  She walked up to the line of a pizza by the slice place.  I could tell she could sense me there and was annoyed and steadying her self to rebuff my flirtations.  There was a bit of tension as we each ordered and then continued in line to pay.  That was when I did it.  I reached over and handed her a 20 dollar bill.  She was taken by surprise of course but I didn't let her talk first.  I'd run through what I would say at this moment but when it came I just blurted it out. "Please ma'am, may I pay for you and your friend?".

This shocked her.  I don't think she really understood it at first but I could see her processing it.  Her friend and the cashier both started to chuckle and then I think it snapped into place for her.

"Umm, yeah.  Really?" She seemed to not be sure if this was a joke or set up to something.

It was becoming easier now that I seemed to break the ice in the right way.  "Yes ma'am.  I want to pay for your food so you don't have to.  Please let me."  This is when I saw it.  Her eyes changed.  Focused.  She looked right into me and snatched the money out of my hand with a scowl.  I was hoping I hadn't offended her.  She bought her food and looked up at me as she got the change and put it in her pocket.  I didn't smile or blink.  I submitted.  I wanted her to see, in my eyes, the opposite of what I had seen in hers.  I wanted her to see me surrender.

"You just gonna stand there?" She asked, not grabbing her plate.

"No ma'am." I picked up their food and mine, and followed her to the table.  They sat down after I put their food down and pulled out their chairs.  Two young women, no older then 20, and me, a 35 year old seating them like a waiter.  I liked where I was and was impatient to see where I was going.

As I sat down she said "Umm, no.   You don't sit with us.  Stand there and shut up."

This was a great sign and I obeyed completely.  I stood and watched them eat.  They didn't speak either, just glanced at me and exchanged looks with each other.  Finally they started laughing as they seemed to share some sort of nonverbal joke.  "Okay.  What's your deal?  Why'd you pay for us." Her friend asked.

This was it, I thought.  I could explain myself and dig myself in deeper. I'd rehearsed this so many times in fantasy.  "I.. I..."

"Just say it in as few words as possible.  Are you some sort of freak or  you sayin' we need your money?" She asked.

"I'm a loser who wants to worship and serve you and when I saw you all I could think to do was pay for  your food so you would know I was here."  That was it.  I couldn't believe it myself because I've never thought of it that clearly.

They stared at me for a while. Thinking it over.  Maybe ten years ago they would have been taken totally by surprise.  Maybe they would have needed clarification but now everyone who has been on the internet is aware of this fetish and they understood right away.

"You got it freak." She said. "What's your name stupid?".

I knew now I was extremely lucky.  She had me pegged and wasn't shy about her disdain for me.  "Alex ma'am."

"Okay Alex," she empathized my name "I'm Crystal and this is Tara and you're wrong.  Your name isn't Alex.  Your name is Freak.  What's your name stupid?"

"My name is Freak ma'am."

"And what you got for me?"

"Please ma'am.  I have anything you want."  My hands were shaking.  I was off.  I was on auto-pilot.  This girl had taken me to subspace in the middle of a mall and the world was shut off.  I wasn't in a  mall anymore.  I was in her presence.  Her world.  I hoped she saw it too.  I never wanted this to end.

"See that ATM machine over there Freak?"

"Make his ass pay if he's serious.  I read about these guys.  They like to pay girls money and get spanked."  Tara encouraged her friend.

"Run over there and look stupid while you do it.  Bring me back the max you can pull out."

"Yes ma'am." I said.  I ran over, with my hands bent at the wrist and swung my hips as effeminately as possible.  I'm not sure why I choose that way to run but it worked.  They were laughing right away and by the time I came back with 400 dollars several other people were laughing at me as well.  It was a long run, that 60 feet to the cash machine.  I was dropping out of subspace and starting to panic.  When I turned around and came back I meet with Crystal's eyes and was right back there.  Safe in her shadow, back in her world.  She pointed at her mouth and made a biting motion, barely keeping her self from laughing hysterically.  I put the money in my mouth and skipped back to her while the food court started to take more and more notice.

She grabbed the money out of my mouth, nearly slapping me but didn't care.  "What's your number Freak?"  I gave it to her and she entered it in her phone.  She grabbed my pants and took my wallet out of them.  "You get this back when I call you.  Fuck off and wait for my call."

Three days went by before Crystal contacted me again.  Three days without a credit card and worrying about being pulled over without a license.  Three days thinking about her and fantasizing about what she might do.  I checked my bank account regularly worried she was taking all my money.  I would gladly give it all to her but wanted to be with her when it happened.  I wanted to be with her all the time, serving her, but didn't want her to just take my money.  It was selfish, I know, but it was realistic too.  Finally she called.  I could hear other people in the background laughing and a TV going.

"Hey Freak.  Remember me?"  She asked when I answered.

"Yes ma'am.  How are you?"

"You will call me Miss Crystal for now.  Now shut up and put your listening cap on.  I've thought you over and here's how it is.  You're one of those sickos that gets off on serving women.  I'm gonna take all your money tonight and you have some stuff to think about.  You gotta decide if you're gonna be my property or if you just want me to take your cash this once.  Because you ain't never gonna recover if you're mine.  You're gonna be broke and fucked up all the time which you probably think you want.  But I mean that shit.  You're gonna be real fucked up and doing shit you can't walk away from.  I'm gonna keep my distance so it don't rub off on me but you're gonna in the middle of a lot of sick shit.  I know where you live so I'm gonna be there this afternoon so you be there and don't fuck with me.  I have you're shit and I'll make you regret it if you mess around.  Got it Freak?"

"Yes Miss Crystal."  I was scared.  I admit I was having second thoughts.  I needed that money, still, it turned me on to have her take it but what was I doing?

"Good you fucking freak." With that she hung up.

A few hours later Miss Crystal Showed up and she was so beautiful.  I took her by surprise at the mall but now she's had the chance to digest what was going on.

"Miss Crystal.  I'm so glad to see you again.  I -"

"Shut up Freak.  Get on the floor."  She put her foot on my head.  "You ready to see what I want to do?  Ready to see what you are?"

"Yes Miss Crystal." I mumbled out.  She kicked me hard in the face twice.  the second time she began laughing, grabbed my car keys and opened my front door.  I've never been kicked in the face before.  I didn't know how to react and my body took over for me.  I started to feel flighty and flushed.  I got an erection.  I was in pain and incredibly turned on.

"Crawl out bitch.  Drag your fucking tongue on the way.  I walked on that ground and you worship that shit."

"Yes Miss Crys -"

"Shut the hell up stupid.  Go to your car."

I dragged my tongue across the asphalt to my car.  It was thankfully close to my apartment.  She opened the door and sat behind the wheel of my car.  "Get in."

We drove to my bank.

IrisJune
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisJune

She had obviously studied my wallet.  She didn't need to ask where my bank was.  We got there, she got out and snapped her fingers for me to follow.

"Please Miss Crystal not in front of the people here."

She didn't even respond.  She pointed at the ground and looked me in the eye.  This was it, I thought.  She was much more dominant then I'd imagined.  Much more sadistic.  I knew I was lucky and this was what I needed but didn't want to go through with it.  I slipped away again as she stared at me.  I turned off and the world disappeared.  I was hers completely.  I lowered myself to the ground and she put her foot on my head again.  She kicked me hard in the face and waited.  Then she kicked me again but this time she left her foot in front of me.  I kissed it and she snapped her fingers to tell me to get up.  She was in control.  I walked behind her, my head bowed.  I had thought of moments like this.  I had cum thinking of moments like this but this was real and it wasn't sexual in the same way.  I was excited but I didn't think of my erection.  I couldn't think at all.  I just followed her.

The line was short and I was grateful.  She didn't do anything to me there.  She just ignored me and looked around like everyone else.  Other then our demeanor we could have been friends but it was obvious, I think, that she was in charge here and that I was a cowering fool.

When we got to the teller Miss Crystal was straight to business.

"Everything but 20 dollars for me.  Got it stupid?"

"Yes Miss Crystal." I was totally gone.  Humiliated but unable to resist at all.

"Please may I take out $9,690 from my account, sir?"  I asked the teller as I handed him an account slip, being sure to refer to him with the generic honorific.  I wanted Miss Crystal to know I was beneath everyone for her and I only cared what she thought.  He didn't laugh or roll his eyes.  He stared for a minute and then tried to be professional.  He even looked a little upset with Miss Crystal.

"Stupid bitch.  You don't get money for  yourself.  You wanted to give it to a black goddess?  Now you have.  I should take your car too except mine is better anyway."  She said this for the benefit of our teller.

When we got back to my car she threw the keys across the parking lot.

"Fetch fido" She laughed.  I ran and grabbed them with my mouth.  She wouldn't' have to ask me to humiliate myself.  I wanted it to be easy for her.  She howled at this when I came back.  "You drive."  We didn't talk the rest of the way back to my apartment.

When we got back inside she sat down and told me to get her some water.  She began talking right away, loud enough so I could hear her from the kitchen.

"Okay this is what you have to do Freak.  You think long and hard tonight and this weekend.  Don't leave the apartment.  When I come back Sunday you need to either give me a list of every person in your life and how to contact, them including your job and family.  I want your email addresses, personal and work, and the passwords for them.  You need to have your bank account info, online password there too.  I want a signed, hand written note that says you are a freak who worships his black goddess Crystal and wants her to do everything she can to hurt you and those you love.  No I ain't gonna go after your bitch ass family but I want the option.  I don't want no fucking barriers and I want you to blame if people get upset.  You have that or you don't.  If you don't we're done.  You got nothing to worry about from me again."

"Yes, Miss Crystal."  I wasn't surprised by this.  A little by the thoroughness, but I knew something like this was coming from what she said earlier on.  I was to far gone to be scared.  That would come after she left.

"Only a real idiot would give himself to a 19 year old girl who did what I did to you today.  So don't do it if you know what's best for you."

I had already decided but I played along.  "Yes Miss Crystal.  I'll think about it and see you on Sunday."

"Whatever Freak.  Put your face against the wall."   I did and she slammed her fist behind my head crushing my face against my wall.  "See you Sunday, punching bag."

"Thank you, Miss Crystal."  I mumbled out through my swelling mouth.

Published 
Written by lackey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors