Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Karen's Basement: The Conclusion

"The third installment in the Miss Karen Trilogy"

3
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I knew Karen was serious about me fucking her down there in the dungeon. I also knew that she was serious about Carlos fucking me.

Not only had Miss Karen turned out to be a dominatrix, she had a fully-equipped S&M playroom in her basement. First she greets me at the door festooned in leather and lace. Then she leads me downstairs where I end up suspended from the ceiling naked. Next, Carlos the cute little Latino bartender at the club where she and I met shows up and she proceeds to torments me with the site of him naked and erect.

After an intense round of visceral and visual stimulation followed by a short break, they came back from upstairs and verbally taunted and teased me before lying down on the floor. There they both were stretched out in front of me, legs splayed with their genitals proudly displayed. She still had on her black patent leather spike heels, and the nylon stockings that were gartered above her knees showcased her creamy thighs that gradually—ever so gradually—widened into a pair of hips that flared with a curvature that redefined perfection. In the middle of it all was a finely trimmed dark pussy with lips that almost seemed to mouth the words “I want you.”

By then there was a glistening sheen about her pubis. Her clitoris was up and protruding from her girl-crevice due in large part to her fingers but also because this whole scene was off the eroticism charts and she was in charge. But by this point I think she was on the verge of being overcome by lust. She would close her eyes for a few seconds and then reopen them

Carlos was not just hard; his cock was tumescent and standing straight up toward the track floodlights above him. He had continued to stroke his 7” meat since she pants-ed him earlier and he was starting to get dry from non-stop pounding. The perfect head at the top of the shaft was beet red. He was completely shaved and his cock seemed in perfect proportion to the rest of his body.

“Karen, you got any lube? My dick is getting sore,” he asked turning towards her batting his long eyelashes.

“I got some olive oil up there,” she said nodding toward the shelf.

“Olive oil?” He exclaimed in derisive disbelief.

“Yeah, fucking olive oil. I’m Italian, you asshole. You can do more than cook with it, you know.” She shook her head and said: “Where have you been?”

“I have been to bathhouses, orgies, and gotten fucked over the hood of a car and nobody has ever used olive oil.” Karen shook her head again and then turned back to me and closed her eyes. Her hand was back in her crotch again and she took in a couple of throaty breaths. I thought I was going to burst out in laughter. He was not just camp, he was entire campground.

He dragged himself to his feet, his erect tool almost too stiff to swing, but it did vacillate from center a few degrees either way as he took a couple of steps toward the shelf behind me. He reached out his hand and grabbed my cock, quite by surprise. With a quick clench of my ass I held back the tingle that would lead to an orgasm. That is how hot I was. I had been stimulated to beyond what I thought I could stand. I had been forced to watch two incredibly sexy specimens of each gender masturbate and preen for me. I could have come right then and there, but somehow I knew that would not be well-received by Miss Karen. I started to think about baseball.

“Carlos, don’t do that.” He pulled his hand back. “If you must do something, grab the olive oil and lube up his ass.”

He went out of the range of my peripheral vision but within ten seconds I felt a cool liquid splashed on my ass. ‘Easy, Carlos, that stuff is expensive.” He didn’t stop. Instead he was taking great delight in rubbing his greasy hands all over my sweet rounded ass. I saw him pour some in his hand and encircle his dick.

“Oh that feels much better. This is great stuff, bitch.”

“Oh, man I can’t wait to get my dick in this.” He whispered in my ear as he stepped back behind me. I felt his penis rub up my ass crack, north of my quivering hole. I sighed and moaned trying to maneuver so he could get that sweet cock positioned for entry.

By this time Karen had hitched to within a foot of me. She extended her leg and rubbed my ball sac with the toe of her shoe. “I know you like these shoes, don’t you?” She wedged the pointed toe in the space between my lower abdomen and my risen cock and plucked it so the thing quivered and sprang back and forth.

“What do you think Carlos, should I fuck him with my shoe or make him suck on it?”

“Make him suck it. The only thing going in his ass is my cock.” He stamped his foot for emphasis as he uttered “my cock.”

“Oh, I don’t know.” She dragged out the last word pensively.” I bet he’d love this shoe up his ass.”

I could no longer speak all. I could do was writhe and moan. The fullness in my groin told me that when I came I was going to blow some serious jism out of my cock.

“Please, Please” was all I managed to utter as my body twisted and turned. She stood up and took off her right shoe and held it up to my face.

“I am going to release your right hand, but only because I want you to use it for holding the shoe while you suck on it. She reached up and released my right hand. “Put your hand out.” She put the shoe in the palm of my hand the way. “Now, put it in your mouth and give it a good sucking.” Up went my hand and I inserted the toe of that patent leather pump in my mouth.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

My lips curled inward and my head bobbed

“Now, you suck on it like a baby with a bottle.” I obediently gave that shoe a fellating like it was Carlos’ cock. I gave it full concentration.

“Very good, my darling…oh that’s nice… Isn’t that cute, Carlos?” She continued to gaze at me as I went to town on her shoe.

“Yeah, Karen it’s nice. When can I fuck him? I really wanna pop. “ She ignored him.

“Carlos come over here and let him see you stroking that nice meat of yours.” Carlos took a couple steps toward her and stuck out his cock as he fisted it with his left hand. Every few strokes he would stop so I could drink in its magnificence before pounding away some more. He was just staring at me

“Here’s the plan, Carlos, he’s going to fuck me dog style,” she said as she swung her ass around and backed up until her round full butt was just inches from my cock as I strained against the other shackle. “Carlos, how would you like to guide it in for me?”

He couldn’t get to my penis fast enough. He grasped it at the base with his thumb and forefinger and placed it at her vestibule. I thrusted my hips forward and her hot moist gates opened. In an instant I had sheathed my hot pecker in her loins.

“O-o-o-h-h” she almost shouted it. “Oh my fuckin’ God. Oh shit.” She was overcome with bliss by now. The moaning, sighing and verbalizing went on for a few seconds. “What about me, you bitch, you said I could fuck him.” By now her heat and her tender flesh had overcome my senses. I saw him start to cross his arms and pout from the corner of my eye.

“Fuck him, Fuck him” she screamed, barely turning her head. Her eyes were closed as she got herself into a rhythm back up to meet my every thrust. She extended her body as if she wanted me to get a special spot inside her. She grunted with every stroke. She loved it.

Meanwhile Carlos had managed to get his left arm arms went around my waist. Immediately I felt it. A hot object had penetrated my asshole and in an instant the thing I had dreamed about countless times was actually happening. I was getting fucked by a man while fucking a woman. I felt the whole length of his torso on my back, but he wasn’t heavy and in no way did he restrict my movements with Karen. He was keeping his weight back and was just thrusting his hips plunging that sweet cock in and out of my well-lubed butthole. Before long the discomfort turned to comfort and we had a sandwich going on and I was the jelly.

By his second stroke he was all the way in because as he withdrew I felt my anal muscles squeezing a lot of shaft. Then he went in again and again, and again.

“Fuck me, Carlos, oh fuck me.” I whispered. I was beginning to enjoy it. He was very agile and his cock was just the right size.

“Don’t stop, you little shit,” Karen screamed and my attention went back to the pounding of her pussy from behind. Again, Carlos put his arm around me and from then on he kept it there as he kept pounding my pleasure hole. Back and forth I went grooving on one thing, then the other.

Somehow I had the presence of mind to ask Carlos to release my other arm once I found myself being tossed about. Having both hands also allowed me the opportunity to reach around and stimulate her clit with my right hand. That put her over the edge.

“Oh my God…I’m gonna cum.” She got much hotter. I could feel it with my cock. And wetter. So wet she made those squishing sounds we all love to hear.

Long before the shoe had flown out of my mouth. I was breathing hard and trying to keep everything together as my body hovered on the verge of exploding. Then I felt Carlos get hot. He had picked up the pace steadily. An AAAAHHHHHHHHH pierced my right eardrum. I felt a hot shot in my rectum, then another one. I soon felt hot cum dripping out of my ass and Carlos begin to slow down.

There it was! The tingle. My body went into a spasm as cathartic waves spread from the base of my spine and around to the front of my belly. I felt the semen pour into my shaft as always, but this time my urethra was really stretched and I knew I was about to drown that hot slut with poon. I felt the load as it made its way to the top. As it transited every millimeter there was an increase in intensity. I took in a series of quick breaths.

Then with a gasp all Hell broke loose. It was my turn to yell “Oooooohhhhhhh, Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.” Two spurts, three spurts, hit her insides. I heard her moan again and felt another series of spasms. My anal sphincter closed so hard I expelled Carlos’ cock, softening by now as it was. Soon he slid off me and collapsed on the floor and just laid there spent.

As my orgasm began to subside I did all I could do to keep her cumming. For at least a couple of minutes she was wracked with orgasms while I did all I could to keep pumping. When I thought it was safe to relax I stopped and began whispering “oh thank you, Karen. That was wonderful” and all the other goofy stuff we men say during afterglow.

Karen actually showed a soft side until she got her composure back.

“Alright you two little faggots, get dressed and get out of here before I get the buggy whip out.”

You never saw two guys get dressed and make an exit as fast as we did. Once I got into my car I rolled down the window and asked him if this was his first time as well. “She comes in to the club quite a bit, she usually takes girls home. I guess she must like us.”

Published 
Written by gloryhole31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments