Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Sergeant and the Tiny Private

"Welcome to Boot Camp, Private! .. Little Private! (SPH, Humor)"

6
1 Comment 1
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

"Attention!" A strong, woman's voice boomed loudly down the corridor of the bunks, promptly followed by a hustle of feet that lasted only about one second flat as men lined up at the foot of their beds, standing at attention as requested. The Sergeant soon came down the line of men, inspecting them from head to toe as they stood chilled in their underwear which consisted of the standard white tee and light-gray boxers. She was looking over every last thread of their attire down to their all-white crew socks to make sure not a single fiber was out of place in her presence.

As she went down the line, looking left and right from one side of the room to the other, she knew what to expect from the men. They were woken up earlier than normal, something they were not used to, to test them on their attentiveness and alertness from being roused from bed. And of course, with early mornings came unprepared hormone levels, especially with the Sergeant wearing her tight uniform. She came in wearing her usual black and green uniform, unusually tight around the chest and legs. She knew what her job entailed and testing each member of the camp was part of it; Wearing her button-up with a few missing buttons to expose her chest and having her uniform pants tight enough to define her thick ass and thighs so much so that it barely left the pant-crease defined. One would wonder how she could sit in those clothes, but none dare question aloud.

This uniform, tight and teasing, roused not only the members from bed early in the morning but kept their dicks roused from slumber as well. The sergeant knew this was going to happen, and she came prepared for the worst. All the men stood tall as she came making her way through, her heels tapping the cement surface of the floor, her broad-rimmed hat resting low above her eyes.

"Good morning, Privates! What a lovely morning we are having, isn't it? You might wonder why you are all up this goddamn early in the morning. Well, to keep it simple for all you pea-brains, you can expect this to be a random occurrence that will happen on days I see fit! You need to be alert and ready to go as soon as a pin hits the floor, and I mean it. I don't care if you've got your hand down the back of your trousers and up your ass. I don't care if you're taking a shit and that pin hits the floor half way through, you're up and you're ready to go. This is a test and a warning, do you understand what I am saying?"

In a roar came an obedient wave of response in unison, "Ma'am, yes Ma'am!"

"I see most of you are fully awake, more so with your dicks than your brains! Must've had some good fucking dreams, Privates?"

Once again in unison, the men roared back in unison, "Ma'am, yes Ma'am!"

"Good for you! Sleep time is over! What are your dicks doing awake? Good thing your girlfriends aren't here to see this bullshit or they'd leave humiliated pink! What kind of men are you? You ought to all be ashamed of yourselves!"

With some men put to shame indirectly, but the rest unaffected, still in unison they shout back, "Ma'am, yes Ma'am!"

As they respond in unison to their Sergeant, she made her way back down the line, looking directly and shamelessly down to every private's private. One by one she stepped in front of each male and looked down to their erect dicks, "You're good.." - "You're alright.." - "You're acceptable..." - "Holy Jesus' last shit, I didn't know we had a bitch in a camp full of dogs! What kind of fuckery is this?! You wear a size Small and I STILL don't see shit down there!"

Her eyes flared in rage at the sight of the unacceptably sized manhood that stood.. erect.. in front of her. She thrust her hand forward and grabbed him by the balls to make sure it was indeed a dick, looking up into his eyes with a look of utter rage and disbelief. The man could not help but look away, trying to escape her omnipresent gaze. He felt his voice crack and crumble as he squeaked back to her as best as he could, "Ma'am, I am a man, Ma'am!"

And she immediately remarked, "You're a damn lie, private! ALL of it fits into the palm of my hand and it's four o'clock in the morning! In comparison, I'm pretty sure my clit can bench press Private Bubba's entire body and your shamefully erect pecker can't even budge a fly! You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Private Wick-Dick!"

The newly nicknamed Private Wick-Dick blushed red, completely unintentional as a result of his manhood's shaming. All he could do was attempt to respond back in his loudest voice, which at this point became nothing but uneasy tones and pathetic shouts, "Ma'am, yes Ma'am!"

candiegilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candiegilson1

She was not pleased, but she kept on through the line. She didn't need to stop until she saw yet again another disturbance. "You're good..." - "You're definitely better than Private wick-dick over there so be glad..." - "Good job..." - "..What? Now you've to tell me that there is ANOTHER ONE HERE?" The man looked a little shocked. He's never been put in his place as hard as he was about to be. He was unsatisfactory in size as well and she was not happy. She wanted a camp full of dicks to be proud of, not this bullshit.

"Somebody better call in the camp Administrator and let them know we let a couple of bitches in! Where the ... is it hiding up your ass, Private?"

"Ma'am, no Ma'am!" His eyes grew wide as his shocked, red face illuminated with embarrassment.

The Sergeant did not care how he felt about his size, she only cared how she felt about it. "Private! Explain this to me right now or I swear to God I will find out myself! Where is your dick? The puberty bus must've missed you by the mile and is never coming back to pick you up, huh?!"

"M-Ma'am, I.. I can not explain Ma'am!"

The Sergeant bent down, tightly grasped the sides of the man's boxers and swiftly with one quick swoop, pulled them down to his ankles, rendering him bare before all of the men and herself in the bunker so that she could properly see why there was a lack of a bulge in his clothes, all in front of the entire bunker of men and herself. His immediate reaction was to startle and cover himself but as soon as he did such things was as soon as she took out her baton and whacked his hands away so that she may continue to see, He quickly removed his hands with a wince in pain and stood straight up again as she got in his face, "I didn't tell you to move, Private! Do I make myself clear, now?"

His bright red face and soon-to-be bright red body burned bright as he responded in obedience, "Ma'am, yes Ma'am!"

She went back to her inspection, looking for a reason and did not find one. He was just that pathetically tiny that it made her burn red. She wanted to laugh out loudly so badly, but knew she couldn't because of her job position. To make up for the lack of laughter she produced, all of the other crew members began to laugh in response to seeing him without his bottoms on, seeing his exposed boyhood, and all he could do was look on as if nothing was going on, trying not to cry in embarrassment, and certainly trying hard not to move. Even in it's utmost erect state, he still pissed off the sergeant.

"Man, oh man, I never would've imagined! I did not know that a dick, I assume a fully erect one at that, could measure in negative numbers! Privates, hear me out, be thankful that you are not Private Microdick, I am certain he is never going to get laid with an acorn attached to his pelvis. By all means do I promote funding to help poor, unfortunate, unnatural men like you get sex changes or something. I feel bad for you, not being able to fuck a fruit fly. I should get your ass tattooed with a warning label tramp stamp warning anyone who dares to touch you that you've got a special talent in being unsatisfactory to both sexes because of infantile dick syndrome!"

The entire room nearly fell to the floor laughing harder than they have ever been able to all while at the camp. The man who was receiving the shaming was beet-red from head to toe, embarrassed to all hell about his size. He was speechless and she continued, still unsatisfied with her shaming of him, "See? Look at these Privates here, all of whom most likely have been laid except you. Bacteria laugh at it, I'm sure if you get any smaller your mother, who I'm sure is more of a man than you, will be getting a notice that she had a baby girl! I suggest you wear a strap-on from now on to make up for your lack, in fact, I will require you to wear one from now on. I refuse to have such a pimple dick in my camp! Get dressed and get going! I'm sick of looking at it!" She turned and walked off away from him, not looking at the other men as they were busy laughing their asses off at Private Microdick's shaming from the sergeant.

As she passed, she stopped to stomp her foot and yell aloud, "Attention!" and they all stopped with a few chuckles here and there under their breath but obediently they stood up straight, all except for Private Microdick who was trembling in his attempt to resist crying. "Hit the showers and be out in ten! We've got a day to kill!"

In unison, they all responded, even the trembling Private with his weedy little voice responded, "Ma'am, yes Ma'am!"

 

Published 
Written by RosaBelleBriar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments