Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Kitty

"A woman receives a gift from her Master"

25
22 Comments 22
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I thought I'd introduce you to Mistress Kitty. She really is a very sweet submissive with the most caring loving Master. He has given her a gift. He wants her to learn to be a strong woman and know her self-worth. He can not be with her all the time and with this gift, she can do many things.

"Pet I've decided to allow you a plaything. Now I know you would prefer a nice little submissive pet like you are but where would the challenge be in that. Hmm, pet?"

"Yes, Master....as you wish."

She is a very obedient little submissive but Master knows this is for the best. That night when pet goes back home to her little house she knows what must be done.

As she is showering she can hear Master quietly telling her how she is to look and what she should do. She meticulously scrubs her body. Making sure everything is silky smooth, as Master likes.

“Remember, pet you belong to me. Your body is mine it must always be ready to be presented to me.” 

Feeling around for any stubble, pet knows she can't get any smoother. Stepping out of the shower reaching for her towel she starts to dry herself off then liberally applies Master’s favorite scented lotion. If I am going to go through with this then I need to feel as close to Master as I can. Pulling on a robe she walks to the kitchen and pours a glass wine. Checking the time she has thirty minutes to prepare herself. 

Entering the bedroom, she opens the bags Master helped her purchase. First, she opens the package of silk stockings. Pointing her toes, she slips them over her smooth calves, beyond her knee, stopping on her upper thigh. Slipping the other one on she thinks of her Master again. 

"Remember, pet you are so lovely, beautiful and strong You are mine to use and mine to give pleasure as well as take pleasure from. If it pleases me to allow others to use your body you will obey. Is this clear pet?

She always answers, "Yes Master, as you wish."

Smiling to herself, when I heard Him say that, this is not what I had in my mind. Pulling the wide garter belt around her and strapping the stockings she wonders what Master would think if He saw her now. In the box, she pulls out the leather bustier bought a size smaller to push her voluptuous breasts up and over the top. As she pulls the ties to cinch her waist she looks in the mirror and thinks, wow. Brushing out her soft brown hair and applying a bit of makeup she looks at the clock, only a couple minutes to go. Slipping on her heels she needs one more thing. 

Reaching for her jewelry box, she opens the top. Glancing inside she sees her plain gold wedding band. That came off several weeks ago, without notice. Next to it lays her choker, the small silver wolf pendant. It means more to her than any wedding ring ever will. This is her Master’s sign, her collar. She is owned and no-one will ever take that away from her. Clipping the chain around her neck she hears the door open. 

It's him. He who will be her plaything. She takes a breath, feels her Master’s strength and walks out to greet him. He is busy placing things down and doesn't see her right away. Standing in the doorway she clears her throat to get his attention. He slowly looks up and his eyes grow big. 

"What are you doing boy? When you enter this house you will come to me and sit beside me, asking Mistress Kitty what she would like of you. Is that understood?"

He's baffled. Looking at her, he is confused but clearly this is what he wants, if the bulge in his pants is any indication. "Yes Mistress."

Hearing her Master in her own head telling her "good girl" keeps her moving forward. 

"Now boy first thing we will do is get you presentable for your Mistress."

He follows her to the bathroom. 

"Strip now!"

He strips his clothes off  while she grabs the electric razor and puts a towel down on the floor. 

"From now on, you will keep that little cock of yours smooth. I will check and if it's not you will be punished."

He stares at her nervously as she begins removing the forest of hair around his most sensitive member. Once she feels she removed enough hair with the electric razor, she takes a basin of warm water, lathers him up and cleans off the rest with a straight razor, not missing a spot and even taking special care around and under his sac. Looking at her handiwork she wipes him clean using a warm soft cloth. 

“Shower boy and I will meet you in the bedroom, you have twenty minutes. Understand?”

He has never seen her like this and shakes his head nervously.

“You answer your Mistress. Now I asked if you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

In the bedroom, pet takes a deep breath, listening for her Master’s words in her head. "Now pet, I own you and you are going to make him crazy. You will not cum from his cock, do you hear me, pet?"

Hmm, lying on the bed to wait for her boy she reaches into her drawer and pulls out her dildo. Seven and a half inches of glorious cock. Touching her wolf she allows the tip of the rubber cock to touch her clit, seeing her Master behind closed eyes.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

His handsome face, shining eyes full of love and lust, smiling at her, as she begins rubbing the thick cock all around, her juices are flowing already.

The door opens and interrupts her vision but her mind is on her Master. "Tell him pet, tell him what to do."

Her boy toy lays on the bed watching her with the big cock. She opens her eyes looking at him and tells him to come closer.
"Smell me. Can you smell my arousal? Are you gonna be a good boy tonight?"

Mmm, he smells her and looks closely at her juicy cunt.

She spreads her legs wide pulling her lips open pushing the cock deep inside her walls. Moaning out loud as in her head she is yelling, “Master, oh fuck me!” 

Opening her eyes she looks at the man in front of her, his belly hanging down hiding his little cock. 

Sighing she tells him, “Use your tongue boy. Please your Mistress and maybe I'll let you cum.”

He begins to pull the dildo out and she stops him. “No you fuck me with this and use your tongue on my clit, lick those juices.”

Sticking out his tongue he slowly licks her pussy and gently pushes the large phallus in and out.

"You can do better than that. Fuck me with that hard cock and lick my cunt!" ordering him and smacking his ass cheek hard. 

He pushes the cock in and out faster. She feels so full as he is lapping at her juices like it's his last meal. She begins pushing against him the mantra in her head, “Oh fuck, yes! Oh, Master! Oh God!”

Pushing his face deeper into her cunt she hears her Master’s words. “Cum pet, now slut, cum all over his face!”
 
She cums so hard, dripping around the rubber dildo. He begins to pull the hard cock out of her dripping cunt.“You are doing well boy don't stop yet, my kitty needs lots of attention tonight. Clean my juices and then fuck me again with my massive cock. As he puts his face down to her steaming pussy, she is thinking he is cleaning up a mixture of her and Master’s cum.

She begins squirting some lube on his ass and slowly pushes a finger in his brown rose while he is sucking her clean. She continues moving her finger in and out slowly while reaching for the silver bullet vibe. As his face is full of her juices and his tongue is buried in her ass he pushes her toy deep inside. At that moment she pushes the bullet into his ass. The harder he pushes the cock into her pussy, she fucks his ass just as hard with the bullet. He tries to pull away and she smacks his balls making him stop. 

She tells him, “Roll over, boy.”

Kneeling beside him with her ass in the air, she takes his little cock in her mouth and tells him to continue fucking her. He is pushing all of that cock in and out faster and faster. You can hear her juices, it's so sloppy. She sucks him into her mouth, easily taking all of him. Taking him down her throat in one swift motion. He is half the size of Master, feeling him in her throat she wants more. Sucking him hard as she moans around his cock. Thinking of her Master’s hard cock taking her hard and fast, she cums again. He pulls this dildo out and starts cleaning her juices off her lips and legs as she gets into a sixty-nine position.

She knows he is close to but is not ready to allow him to cum yet. She releases him and starts licking him up and down his little cock. She is thinking of how much she loves to suck her Master’s cock, as she licks his balls, sucking them into her mouth and grinding her dripping pussy on his face. He laps at her sensitive clit and licks all the way to her back hole. He licks and wets it really well before inserting his finger into her tight hole. This sets her off in another spasm as she pushes him back in her mouth. Taking him until she presses her nose to his sac. Feeling his balls and his cock throb in her mouth she knows he's close. Releasing him from her mouth, she gets on all fours beside him.


“You’ve been a good boy, now I want you to cum in my sloppy cunt.”

Moving behind her, his little cock slides right in. She squeezes him with the walls of her pussy as he starts slamming into her. It doesn’t take him long before he yells, “Fuck I'm cumming!”

She allows him to put his seed in her, then he falls on top of her.

“You were a good boy,” she tells him,  “Now go clean yourself up.”

She is still thinking of her Master, as she touches the wolf again. She grabs some things and goes to the bathroom to take care of herself. She brushes her teeth and pushes his cum out. She cleans herself up making sure there is no trace of the boy. Taking her jewel she inserts it into her hole. Stripping everything off except her choker, she kneels, sending a text to her Master:

“Your jungle cat loves you, Sir. Thank you for my plaything.”

Setting up her phone with a timer she takes a picture sending it and the text.

When she returns to the bedroom her husband kisses her cheek and says, “Thank you, Mistress.”

She smiles knowing she only came for her Master, saying, “You are such a good boy, sleep well.”

Just then her phone lights up with these words across the screen; “GOOD GIRL, MY PET!!!!”

 

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments