Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Roulette - Part 5

"Mistress surprises me with an interesting development. And I'm tested further."

6
1 Comment 1
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I pulled against my restraints, eager to hear the news Mistress had for me.

"Would you like to hear it?" she asked.

"Yes please, Mistress."

"Mmm. I love the sound of your voice when you get like this. It's almost musical how your denied urges make your body speak. The little ups and downs of your whimpers send chills through me."

Mistress started to run her fingers up and down over my bare breasts. I felt like I could barely breathe, I was so excited.

"The good news, hunny," Mistress started, "is that I'm going to take this tight, restrictive belt off of your gorgeous, deprived waist. How does that sound?"

"Oh, Mistress. I love you! It sounds perfect!" I cried out. I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Oh, good girl. I love seeing you so happy like this," Mistress purred.

There was a long silence. I had lain perfectly still, hoping to hear any clues that could help me guess Mistress' intent. Finally, I heard the key turn inside my belt.

The lock clicked open and sent a short, glorious vibration into my pelvic bone. I'd never forget that feeling.

Mistress slid the heavy, steel front plate that covered my crotch, off of the belt's frame. I knew how wet I was, as the open air chilled my swollen opening.

She stopped there, though. The tight-fitting metal around my waist remained on, but I didn't care. My ass and pussy were now as exposed and accessible as my naughty mouth.

"Oh, dear," Mistress giggled, almost cruelly. "Look at that wet, pink pussy! Oh, my little pet, you're soaking down there."

Her words made me a little self conscious, but the feeling disappeared completely when I felt her finger make contact with the outside of my puffy mound.

I felt like I was being pulled over the drop of a roller coaster. My stomach balled up and I wanted to scream. The delicious sensations surged through my groin, almost paralyzing me.

"Good girl," Mistress whispered. "You've been waiting for this for so long. You've just been teased and teased and teased."

She slowed her finger to an almost agonizing pace. My throbbing lips trembled and dripped as Mistress' finger pressed into them. She knew exactly how to touch me; exactly how to torment me the most.

Her finger withdrew from my wet cunt with a slurp. I felt like I had just been deprived of oxygen. I was suffocating for my pleasure to continue!

"Be a good girl and taste yourself for me," Mistress instructed.

Mistress loved making me taste myself. She said it helped me become more aware of my own body, my own arousal and my own naughty desires.

I opened my mouth and accepted her wet finger inside it. She carefully rolled her finger up and down my tongue, covering it with juices from my sweet cunt.

"Let the flavor fill your mouth. That's it. Focus on the taste I'm letting you experience and think about what it represents."

She withdrew her finger from my lips and put it back against my pussy. I moved my tongue around inside my head. The taste of my bitter arousal turned me on in a humiliating way. I knew that was one of the reasons Mistress liked having me do this. She knew it humiliated me and she knew I couldn't help but get more aroused by my naughty acts.

She pressed her finger firmly against my wet opening. Her tip fell inside me and I wanted to scream. Instead, I writhed on the bed, pulling against all four of my restraints. My body wanted to shake and squeeze, but it couldn't. I remained spread wide for my mistress, like a well-behaved submissive.

After a few more luscious strokes on the inside of my pleasure-hole, Mistress' finger returned to my mouth.

"Come on, hunny," she encouraged. "I want you to taste yourself again."

I parted my lips for her, still writhing below the waist. My knees shook as the inside of my pussy throbbed with tremendous need. I didn't know how much longer I could stand this.

More sweet, perverse nectar washed over my senses. I could smell my horniness in the air, as I'm sure Mistress did as well. It was erotic and humiliating at the same time. Mistress seemed to know exactly what she was doing. And I would have done anything for her.

"I love watching you like this, my pet," she said, sweetly, pushing her slick finger deeper inside me. "I love watching you get hot and excited while sampling your own naughty cunt."

I licked and sucked, desperate for her to return her hand back inside me. I wanted it so badly. I needed it back inside me. I needed to squeeze my tiny hole around it and cum like crazy.

"This is my favorite. Just watching my horny, little girl writhe in heat. I love you so much. And that's why I'm going to be careful with you. I can't ever give you more than you need, or deserve. If I do, I might end up actually taking away from you. And that's something I never want to do."

Mistress' voice was like caramel. I could listen to it forever. It warmed me straight to my core and spoke to my soul.

Over and over, Mistress repeated her process. She would tease my clit until I started to get close and then put her dirty, honey-laden fingers into my mouth for me to clean.

I had never been so excruciatingly horny. When her fingers weren't filling my mouth, I was fighting not to beg for my long-awaited orgasm.

After what felt like an hour, Mistress broke from her routine.

"I think you are ready to cum," she commented, almost analytically.

A feverish urge splashed through my body. My breasts and face became hot with boiling desperation as I tried to stay calm.

Mistress slid two fingers deep inside my vagina and rested her thumb over my clit.

"Does my horny, little pet want to cum?" Mistress whispered.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

Her warm breath tickled my aching cunt.

"Yes, Mistress. More than I ever thought I could want anything," I whined. I sounded pathetic, but I didn't care.

Mistress' fingers pressed against my G spot and I gasped as I tried to breathe. Her wet thumb circled my clit in the most perfect way. Glorious ecstasy pushed wildly into my pelvis and stomach. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry.

"Oh," Mistress paused, "I forgot to tell you the bad news. I can be so forgetful sometimes."

My heart sank. I had completely forgot! How could I have been so stupid to get my hopes up like this?

Mistress removed her fingers from inside me. My cunt ached in denial.

"You see, the ladies outside... they really enjoyed you," Mistress explained.

Even though I felt helpless, horny and worried, I was filled with pride at having pleased Mistress' guests.

"They had asked me, if they would be able to observe your little reward. The cute reward you've worked so hard for. Would that be something you'd be willing to do?"

I wasted no time thinking about it.

"Yes, of course, Mistress!" I blurted, already fantasizing about how amazing it would feel to have the earth-shattering relief pulsing through my cunt.

"Is that so?" Mistress questioned, seeming cautious for some reason. "You want all of those women to watch you squirm and scream as you cum all over yourself?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," I urged. "I want to make them happy. I want to make you happy! That's all I want! I want to make you happy!"

I shut my mouth quickly afterwards, not wanting to speak out of turn again.

"Very well," Mistress commented, bluntly.

She latched a heavy leather leash to my collar and unhooked the restraints from my four limbs. She kept me in my blindfold.

"Come on down off the bed now," Mistress instructed.

I sat up and found the edge with my little toes. I moved my tired bum across the mattress and felt how wet I had made it.

I got down off the bed, onto the floor and quickly on my hands and knees. The leash usually meant I was to maintain a position on all fours like a pet. I wasn't going to make Mistress ask.

"Good girl. Let's go."

I felt the gentle tug from my leash and followed as close to my mistress as I could.

I could tell we reached the living room since it was carpeted. My knees were happy to no longer be pressing into the uncomfortable hard wood.

The bubbly conversation of the women around me quickly quieted as I crawled into what felt like the center of the room.

"Here she is, ladies," Mistress announced. "She is extremely aroused too. She was basically shaking with need a few moments ago."

I swallowed nervously. My vagina's erotic flavor still filled my mouth. I tried to focus on it, as it distracted me a little from my unstoppable urge to touch myself.

"Honestly, I'm not sure I've ever seen her this adorably desperate. There's just something so beautifully erotic about such a submissive gorgeous woman waiting to be pleased."

A couple of the women moaned teasingly. I recognized some of their sounds, and was immediately reminded of the long, horny day I'd spent underneath their dripping slits.

"Now, hunny," Mistress started, stroking my head gently, "we're going to let you cum now."

I shook with excitement. I think my feet actually wiggled I was so happy. My belly couldn't contain its fervor and my legs spread themselves apart. My body opened itself up to be fucked and pleasured.

"If..." Mistress abruptly added. "If you tell me you were perfectly good today and didn't once break any rules."

I felt my face go white. I wondered if Mistress knew I had slipped up.

"Well, did you, sweetheart? Were you a good, perfectly behaved girl all day?"

Mistress and the room fell quiet and waited for my answer.

Every fiber of my being told me to plead innocence. I wanted to cum. I wanted so madly to have my orgasm, I could feel my hips grinding into the air, hoping to find something it could fuck. I was in heat and delirious with perverse hunger. How did she expect me to answer?

"Mistress," I stumbled, hoping for some help. I received none. "I tried to be so good all day. But, but..."

Mistress' hand reached down from my head, along my back and rested on the top of my ass. After a moment, she gave me a good spank.

A few women nearby sounded delighted by this.

"Speak properly, darling," Mistress warned.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I croaked. I lowered my head, ashamed of the sin I committed. "I spoke out of turn to one of my guests. I couldn't help myself. My urges got too much for me. I'm so sorry! I should have controlled myself better."

I tried to hide my face, knowing I was in trouble. I felt even more like a dog, ready to be scolded.

Mistress didn't say anything. The hand she spanked me with slowly slid down from my rosy bum, in between my nervous legs.

"Good girl," Mistress assured, warmly. She rubbed my clit carefully, sending electric bliss into my cunt.

Flooded with warm, comforting pleasure, I rocked helplessly into her hand.

"I'm still going to let you cum," Mistress explained. "But, unfortunately, not until you've been properly disciplined for misbehaving."
Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments