Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Roulette - Part 6

"As my denial is extended, things take a turn to the unexpected."

8
1 Comment 1
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I felt ashamed that I had disappointed my mistress, but my horny desires dominated my concerns. Mistress had to punish me, even though I told the truth. It would have been much worse if I had been caught lying.

"Open," Mistress' voice commanded, bringing me back to the present.

I quickly adhered to her order and opened my lips wide. I was sure to stick out my tongue a little too, as I'd been taught. Mistress said it made my mouth more inviting.

I felt a round, heavy, probably metal object, slide pass my open lips.

"Close. Be a good girl and keep that in your mouth for us."

Again, I followed the instructions I was given as carefully as I could. The heavy object felt bulbous, but it narrowed where my lips closed around it. I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but I thought it might be one of those silver plugs in Mistress' sex cabinet. I had seen them a few times when she made me retrieve objects for her to use. For some reason, I hadn't imagined she'd actually use one on me. I wondered if this was going to be my punishment.

"Ladies," Mistress announced, "we're in for a treat this evening. This will be the first time our little pet has even worn a plug in her ass."

Worry shot through my body. I didn't know how uncomfortable it would feel or if I could even handle it.

"Now, it is just a small plug," Mistress explained, "but it will fill her up nicely and probably make her a little wild."

The way Mistress talked about me as if I wasn't there, made me feel like such a slave. Something about it satisfied me to the core and made my mouth water all over the steel plug.

"She thinks she is horny now, but it's about to get much more intense for her," Mistress mused. "I feel terrible doing this to her. But she has to learn that her desires, no matter how intense, are not hers to indulge."

I was frozen in nervous excitement. I was truly here only for the entertainment of Mistress and the mysterious women surrounding me. I felt my breathing quicken and my body tensed up uncontrollably as I thought about the situation I was now in.

"Open," Mistress demanded, in a loving, but somewhat harsh tone.

She pulled the plug from my mouth, spilling some saliva down my chin and onto my bare chest.

"Present yourself, pet," Mistress instructed.

I fell forward onto my elbows, making sure to arch my back as best I could. My knees widened a little as I pushed my ass high into the air. The feeling of having my privates exposed was cruelly intoxicating. I was finally free of my chastity, but unable to touch myself. Instead, a room of beautiful women watched me drip in heat.

I felt a pull on my leash, causing my collar to tug at my throat. This was Mistress just giving me a little extra taste of her control. The more she restricted my own freedoms, the more free I felt.

"Be a good girl for us and relax. This is going to be a little intense for you, my pet. But I promise, you are going to appreciate and even love it, eventually."

I let Mistress' words echo through my thoughts as I tried to relax. The nerves in my stomach wouldn't let that happen though.

Mistress placed the cold, wet, metal plug against my tight star. I reflexively tensed up, but after a moment, I was able to breathe calmly again. I tried to open myself up and let the rigid device inside me, but my body wasn't ready to do that. It just felt too weird and too intrusive.

"Good girl," Mistress encouraged. "She's trying hard ladies, you can see her cute, little hole trying to open up. My goodness, isn't she adorable?"

A few of the women moaned, clearly turned on. A few others sounded curiously amused by such a perverse sight.

I felt hot, naughty and humiliated. My face became flushed and my toes curled. I wanted to touch my pussy and finally quench its horny thirst.

"Push out, dear," Mistress coached. "Push your little ass back onto your new toy. If you don't let it in yourself, I'm just going to insert it inside you."

Mistress sounded so calm and inviting, but I knew I had to try harder.

Again, I struggled to open and relax my asshole, but as soon as the hard metal pushed against my ring, I instinctively tensed back up.

I squirmed in frustration and began to pout. The harder I tried to relax, the harder it became to do so.

"My hands are full, but would someone like to help her?" Mistress asked, of the room.

The sound of a woman getting up, got my attention. I heard her approach.

"Why, thank you. Just give that wet, little cunt of hers a good teasing," Mistress explained.

The woman crouched down behind me and soon, I felt a couple of her fingers teasing the outside of my labia. I trembled to my very core.

"Mmm," the woman purred, lightly touching me. She rolled her fingers over my dripping slit, drenching them in slick honey.

"Good," Mistress praised. "Now give her a reason to be good."

The woman's long, smooth fingers slid inside me. I gasped, loudly, causing a few women in the room to chuckle. I could sense the collective arousal growing around me.

"Alright, sweetie," Mistress began, grabbing my attention, "she's going to fuck that pussy of yours. I know it feels good. She's going to keep doing that, as long as you're making progress getting this plug inside you. If you stop opening up, or clench, she's stopping. Understand?"

I could barely think. My cunt felt glorious! I wanted to scream with pleasure as she slowly fucked me. Her long, slow strokes pumped heroin-like ecstasy through my groin.

"Yes, Mistress!" I yelped, eventually. I regained focus and let the smooth metal press slowly into my pink, virgin hole.

The woman continued to fuck me. It was horrifically distracting, but in the best way possible. Then, I felt Mistress apply more pressure to the device.

I squeezed my pussy muscles around the woman's fingers and tried to relax my anus.

"Good, girl.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

That's a nice, horny, little pet," Mistress praised. "Keep going. Open yourself up to it. Feel your asshole stretch around the plug. Remember, this is being used to help you remember your place and your training. To remind you that if you were a little better behaved, you'd be cumming right now. Your hot, tormented little hole would be gushing with delight."

I moaned as I listened. My pussy slurped noisily as it received its vigorous treat. I knew I was close to cumming already. I had been teased and denied for so long, that I felt I might just slip over the edge at any moment.

I shook myself, knowing I could not let that happen. Instead, I focused on accepting Mistress' plug.

"Just a little further, sweetie. Push, push. Open up and slide your tight, pink ring over the bulb."

The woman's fingers started pressing into my G-spot and I shrieked in perverse delight.

"Don't you dare cum," Mistress warned, harshly. "Focus on your task. If you cum now, you will be in for a real punishment."

I could tell by Mistress' tone that she was serious. I didn't want to disappoint her in front of all her guests.

The pleasure inside my horny cunt was too much for me, though. If the woman kept fingering me, I would cum in less than a minute. I couldn't wait any longer!

I had no choice but to force myself back on the plug, no matter how uncomfortable it would be. I absolutely was not going to give Mistress a reason to punish me further. I desperately needed to show her how much I wanted to be hers. I was her submissive pet, and I would suffer through anything if it brought her more joy.

"I can feel her squeezing that little pussy around my fingers," the woman inside me, blurted. "I think she wants to cum. I can feel how badly she wants it."

I recognized the woman's voice. She was definitely one of the ones who came to use my when I was tied to the bed.

"Oh, her cunt is so wet. I can smell its aroma from here," the woman continued. "She's such a naughty, little thing."

I pushed myself back on the plug, hard. My tight hole resisted as best it could. It ached from being spread so wide, then puckered defensively. Before it had a chance to recover, I pushed back again and forced my butthole to open.

Finally, I felt the wet, rigid plug slip past my ring and inside my asshole.

I gasped like the desperate, horny slave that I was, as my anus squeezed close around the stem of the device.

"Good, girl!" Mistress sang, relaxing the pull on my collar. She put her hand on the woman's. "You can stop now. Thank you for your help. Just make sure she cleans you off, before you go back to your wine."

"Mmm, yes, of course," the woman giggled, perversely.

I felt her fingers slide out of me and before I knew it, they were presented to my mouth.

I opened without hesitation and soon, the taste of my sopping cunt was all I could experience. I couldn't remember my pussy ever tasting so rich and sweet before. Perhaps the scent of the woman's own beautiful skin was adding to the flavor, but either way, it intoxicated me beyond description.

Mistress started to fiddle with my plug.

"Alright, ladies," Mistress announced. "As our aroused pet sucks her pussy from those fingers, I am sliding this lock through her butt plug and attaching it to the frame of her belt. This will keep it quite snug in there and make sure she's unable to push it out."

Mistress pressed the plug in deeper and locked in place. The feeling was so invasive and restricting I started to overheat with desire. I had never felt so horny and humiliated before.

The other thing I couldn't help but notice, was how wet I continued to be. It seemed like the plug, pushing on some tight, throbbing glands deep inside me, caused my pussy to gush.

"Mmm, I think she enjoys the taste of her own, naughty cunt," the woman teased.

Mistress tweaked the lock and the plug, then spanked me hard. "That's because she's training to enjoy the pleasures she's given, not the ones she desires."

The woman removed her fingers from my lips and I was left only with the hauntingly sweet aftertaste or my sexual hunger.

The women chattered for a moment as they refilled their glasses and Mistress led me to the other side of the room.

"I've decided a punishment for you, dear," Mistress explained, softly.

I thought the plug was my punishment. Was there more to it? I tried to stop thinking so negatively and just embrace what my mistress wanted for me, but it was so hard. I just wanted to satisfy the terrible pangs between my legs. I needed a break from the torment.

"But first," Mistress paused, addressing the room now, "I'm going to order some dinner for you all. I think we're going to be extending the party a little further into the evening. How does that sound, ladies?"

There were several hoots and clinked glasses. Women laughed and giggled all around me. They sounded so happy to be there. I couldn't imagine myself as one of them. I tried to think of how it would feel to be all dressed up in nylons and high heels, drinking delicious alcohol and having every one of my senses delighted, whenever I wanted.

A sharp tug from the leash yanked me back into the present moment. I tried to navigate the dark, as my mistress pulled me in a new direction. My hands and knees crawled over the carpet. Every little step caused the plug to press deep into my orifice and reminded me of its tight control over my sexual hunger.

Mistress stopped me. Then I heard her use the phone. In an incredibly casual manner, she called and ordered a large amount of food.

Afterwards, I was walked like a dog, back into the room, surrounded by tipsy, perfume-laden women.

"You'll get to finally serve your punishment, once dinner arrives," Mistress explained. "Until then, ladies, I say we have a little more fun with her."
Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments