Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mohegan Sun

"A woman finds a man to do to her what she enjoys"

4
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Thursday night, one more day of the conference, and we decided that we would have a few drinks at the Irish Pub. We were at the Mohegan Sun, a very nice casino in the eastern part of Connecticut. The pub was a known hang out for us and each year we migrated more and more to it.

Soon after we entered a couple came in and sauntered to the bar. We were talking shop but the woman caught my eyes immediately. She was dressed in a silk red dress that hugged her body and revealed that there was not much between her skin and the material of the dress. Her legs were supported by six inch heels that she appeared to be comfortable walking in and were wrapped in dark stockings. Her auburn hair fell to her shoulders.

As they sat at the bar my attention returned to the business conversation of my colleagues. Ten minutes later I could sense that someone was looking at me and as I turned to investigate I found her eyes looking directly at me as she sipped the drink in her hands. I smiled and nodded and returned to the conversation.

Three more times I turned in her direction and caught her staring at me as she talked with who I suspected was her husband.

A half hour had past when I excused myself and walked out in the hall where the bathrooms were at to relieve myself. I glanced toward the bar and saw her eyes and head follow my movement out the door. I had to chuckle as I entered the bathroom as she had to be 10 years younger than me and accompanied. Oh but it would be fun I thought to myself.

I was shocked when upon exiting from the men’s room there she stood alone against the wall directly across from the door.

"Hey." she said, "You think you could help me out?" 

I smiled and asked her how.

"I need you to come up to my room with me."

I’m sure my jaw dropped and then I thought of her companion and started to look for him through the bar window.

"No, he’s not coming; he’ll stay in the bar", she told me knowing what I was thinking.

I guess I’m not busy I told her, I’d be happy to take her to her room.

I motioned with my hand and allowed her to lead slightly, my eyes shopping over her sleek body from her shoulders along her back and to her shapely ass. The heels she had on accentuated her shapely ass and the shake of her buns as she walked toward the elevators.

When the elevator doors closed she moved herself against me, her arms around my neck and her pelvis tight against my hard cock.

"Feels good." she said as she ground herself on me.

I put my arms around her and grabbed her tight ass and pulled her hard against me. She moaned and formed her body against mine giving herself up to my manipulations.

I pulled her dress up and revealed she was wearing thigh high stockings and nothing else under the silky material. My hands slipped down and felt the warm skin of her voluptuous cheeks, kneading them in tight circles. Her groans encouraged me and I slipped my leg between hers. She gladly spread her legs to give both my leg and my hands access between hers.

When the elevator door opened on the 26 th floor her dress was bunched around her waist and she was laid out against my chest. Nobody was waiting for the elevator. She reluctantly stood up and turned, taking my hand and leading me from the elevator toward her suite. As she walked down the hallway she reached up behind her neck and untied the dress, allowing it to fall to the carpet. She continued to walk until she stood in just her heels and stocking in front of the double doors to her suite. I looked up and saw the security camera, not sure if I should mention it to her.

She opened the doors and walked in looking over her shoulder and beckoning me to follow.

We walked through the living room and went straight for the bedroom. In the middle of the room was the king size bed, all the covers stripped and restraints prepositioned at all 4 corners.

She laid on her back in the middle of the bed and said, "Tie me up and use me, you have three hours and then you have to go back to the bar."

I watched her as I slipped the restraints over her legs first, the lengths of the nylon pulling her legs apart and opening her crotch to my view. I let my hands slip up and down her calves before I climbed up and straddled her stomach. The restraints for her arms pulled them up and out but not real tight, enough slack remained to allow her to move around a little.

"Use me, fuck me, do whatever you want for three hours." she told me as she stared into my eyes.

I got off the bed and took off my clothes slowly as I glanced over her naked body. She had smaller tits, but big nipples. Her shoulders and neck were slight, her hair spread out beneath her head. I could tell from her tight abdominal muscles that she exercised, probably ran. And between her legs was just a small landing strip of pubic hair that was trimmed short and tight. Her pussy lips were gleaming with juices already.

She watched just as intently as I stripped off my clothing. When I slipped my pants and shorts off together she groaned and then complimented my cock, I was right, it is a good size.

I climbed onto the bed beside her and lowered my mouth to her chest. She gasped loudly as my teeth grasped onto her left nipple and bit lightly while pulling upward. I did the same to the right nipple and got the same reaction.

"That’s all the foreplay." I told her.

I moved to straddle her chest and my cock laid onto her open lips. Her tongue came out immediately and began to bathe the underside of my hardening shaft.

I slipped back just a bit and pressed the head between her lips. She moaned loudly while welcoming me to fuck her face. I was all for doing as she wanted and began to push in and out of her mouth, her tongue still slipping over and around my entire cock. I felt her throat with the head of my cock and pushed deeper, feeling her gag before pulling out all the way.

She looked up and smiled, "Yes." she said, "That’s what I want to feel." 

I pushed in again, this time pressing immediately downward and deep into her mouth, her throat convulsing on my cock. I could feel her gagging and I pressed deeper. Tears formed in her eyes and spilled out of the corners as she tried to accommodate my thick cock in her tight throat. When I felt her pull hard on the restraints and press her chest upward I pulled back and she gasped for air and gagged loudly before I pressed back into her throat. I picked up the pace and in just seconds was pistoning in and out of her gagging throat, her mouth wide open, her saliva spilling over her lips and coating my cock.

I fucked her face hard for three minutes before I felt my balls tighten and I sank into her until my balls were against her lower lip, then I stayed there as her convulsing throat finished me off and my cock began to pulse. When I pulled out I held the head toward her face and shot the strings of cum over her nose and eyes as she continued to cough, cry and gag. I watched as the first spurt shot out and splattered across her right cheek, eye, and into her dark red hair. The second string went across the bridge of her nose and her right eye. The third string hit her left ear and hair.

I squeezed myself hard and let the rest drip out of my cock into her convulsing mouth, mixing with the copious amount of saliva that coated her lower face and neck.

It was two minutes before I spoke, asking her if that was what she wanted, and she nodded yes as she continued to try to catch her breath and could still not talk. Where are the clamps I asked her and she moved her face to indicate a small bag that was in a chair against the wall.

I retrieved the bag and emptied the contents on the bed above her head and between her arms. There were three sets of clamps. The pair I picked up were gold colored, the clamps smooth and slightly curved.

I showed them to her and she smiled knowingly. The first one went on the right nipple and was slowly tightened. I enjoyed watching her breathing increase slightly and her chest push out as I finished screwing tight. I did the same to the left nipple then moved up again on her body to peruse the rest of the toys she had brought to be used. There were two medium sized anal plugs, a battery operated vibe and a plug in vibrator, a couple of clit clips and a leather pussy whip.

I looked down at her face and saw she was now recovered. Slowly I dragged my semi hard cock upward over her chin and across her face. I felt my slick semen on my shaft and smeared it all over her face as she tried to capture me in her mouth. I slipped the head over each eye and her nose, then into her hair. She was coated in my semen and ready for more rough play.

I slid down until I was straddling her thighs. Looking down I could see her pink pussy lips split wide apart and glistening brightly, droplets of her excitement visible in the cracks and crevices. I watched her pussy as both hands reached up and grasped the clamps. I pulled them out slowly, increasing pressure equally on both nipples until her gasps began to change to screams. I held her tits extended and watched her cunt spasm with her breathing. Her arms and legs were pulling against the restraints. Tears were again forming from the infliction of this slight pain.

"Tell me what you want and I’ll let them go." I told her softly.

"Use me, I like it, use me however you want to." was her answer.

I released both clamps at the same time, her tits falling back in place and rolling around gently. Her breathing was still quick and shallow.

Again I moved up her body and found one of the clit clips. I spun around and put one knee on either side of her head. With one hand I reached between her legs and roughly grasped her entire crotch and squeezed. Three of my fingers fell into her slick hole and wrapped into her tunnel as I pulled her pelvis upward.

ScarletteThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteThomson



"Oh fuck, yes," came spilling out of her mouth when I clenched and released the pressure of my fingers.

I did this six or seven times. Her hips were already beginning to roll with the manual manipulation of my hand. Pulling my hand away I slapped her pussy with my open palm. She gasped loudly and sucked air deep into her lungs when she felt the sting on her sensitive lips and clit.

I could see her extended clit now and slipped the clit clip downward along the sensitive nub. She began to shake as the tight clip slipped further downward until it began to pull on her exposed nub. The end of the clip had one inch diameter beads that lay against the opening of her cunt. They were immediately coated with her juices. I reached down and pressed them between her lips and into her opening.

I grabbed the battery vibe and moved it to her lower belly. She jumped when she felt the buzzing after I turned it on. I moved it lower until it touched the clit clip. The vibrations were now carried along her slick hole by the spring steel of the clips. Her hips were rolling and she sucked air into her lungs between her teeth.

I held it there for a half a minute and her hips were then jumping off the bed. When I pulled it away I heard her whimper. She moved her lower body around, up and down, left and right, seeking out the hard plastic toy.

The tube of lube was next. Squeezing a handful into my hand I proceeded to smear it on and into her tight ass. Without any further preparation I forced the smallest plug into her butt. She groaned in pleasure as it seated itself.

Now it was time for the plug in vibrator. I moved off the bed and found an outlet and then moved to the end of the bed. I stood between her long legs, still encased in the stockings and heels. She was rolling her hips around in anticipation. I put the vibrator down and reached up her left leg grasping the top of the stocking. She moaned as she heard the material begin to tear. Once it was torn to her ankle I released the nylon restraint from her ankle. I moved up the bed between her knees and pulled her leg upward, bending it at the knee, and tied the two ends of the torn stocking behind her neck.

She was spread out even further now. Her cunt was wide open and I could see that her canal was open in anticipation. I turned on the vibrator to a slow hum and put it on the bed a half an inch from her crotch.

Five seconds and she was groaning and begging for the vibrator. I slapped her cunt again with my open hand and she jumped. I slapped again and she moaned. I slapped again, this time much harder and her eyes flew open and she tried to look down.

I turned the vibrator up and knew she could now feel the vibrations through the mattress on her plugged anus. Her ass was clenching and releasing. Her canal was opening and closing in anticipation.

I grabbed the video camera that was on the night stand and began recording at her foot as she was still tied to the bed. I moved upward and over her hip, along her clenching stomach to the clamped nipples. I stopped for a minute and then moved upward again. The saliva and cum coating her neck came into the viewfinder, then her chin and the glistening skin of her face and mouth.

"Tell the camera what you are!" I instructed her.

"A cum whore, a piece of ass for you to use and abuse, I’m nothing but a sex toy." she said sexily.

I scanned downward and out until I could see the torn stocking from her ankle to where it was tied behind her neck. Then down further until her exposed sex filled the lens. The slick cunt juices were easily visible and the slight pulsing of her vaginal canal was evident.

I put the camera on her lower abdomen and moved forward until the head of my now hard cock was touching her outer lips. I pulled her leg upward and back, pinning her further, before I plunged hard and fast into her. She screamed out as I pierced her sex deep, feeling the opening to her cervix on the crown of my cock. I held myself there and felt her canal slip along the tight dry skin of my cock. When I felt myself totally engulfed I took a shot of her cunt with the camera.

"Will you show this to your husband?" I asked her and she nodded her head, "Yes." 

"Does he do this to you?"

"No." she said, "He lets me do this with other guys, but he couldn't do it to me."

"You like being abused, huh?"

"Oh, yes, I like being a whore." 

I began to move in and out roughly, my hand holding her leg high while the other one pressed hard on her chest. I pounded into her hard, hearing her gasp and grunt with the force. She tried to roll her hips with my motion. I could see her clit, now purple from the clip. I squeezed it hard between my thumb and forefinger and she began to scream. Her canal tightened on my cock and then she released, her juice pouring out of her sex. She screamed out again and I felt the warm liquid coat my balls and stomach as it exploded from within her. I began to pump her clit with my fingers. I kept going and then I saw her eyes roll into her head and she fell back still quivering all over my cock, her hips still jerking, her head fell back and her mouth fell open wide. I caught her reaction on the camera. I pulled my cock out and slipped down to the end of the bed and scanned her entire body with the lens.

Two minutes passed before she regained her composure. "You ever feel that before I asked?"

"No, my God, no."

I moved up straddling her chest again. "Suck me cunt."

She opened her mouth and raised her head. I slapped her mouth with my cock. She did her best to capture my cock. I leaned forward and slipped past her lips. She sucked hard, her cheeks caving in. I pulled out and untied her other leg and rolled her onto her stomach.

Her body was now lying on her other leg and her cunt was pushed up and out for my use. I climbed onto the bed and entered her forcefully once again. She cried out and I continued to pound in and out of her for ten minutes non-stop until I felt my cock swell and my cum spill into her warm depths.

All this was caught on the video camera.

She lay still under me, breathing deeply. I pulled myself out and rubbed my cock over her hips, gobs of our cum transferring from my cock to her skin.

I checked the clock and saw that we still had another hour.

She rolled back onto her back and I released her leg and untied her arms.

"Get up!"

Sliding down the bed, she stood at the end looking like a used slut. Her face and pelvis was covered with my cum. She was still in heels and one stocking, the other had fallen to the floor.

"Tell your husband how much you like this."

"I love this, I love being treating like a toy, I love being fucked hard, I love to be forced to swallow a cock, I love being coated with cum."

"Get on your knees and suck me off."

She fell to her knees and her mouth engulfed my semi-hard and cum encrusted cock. She licked and fell down on my length until she again gagged. Her hands played with my balls. I lay back and let her give me pleasure while I filmed her.

She sucked me for five minutes before I told her to stop. I moved her to the living room and laid her over the couch. The anal plug was still tight as I pulled it from her anus. She knew what was next and reached back to hold her cheeks apart.

Spitting on her ass I rubbed it into her anus before putting my cock in position. I grabbed the nipple clips hard, then with one push, sank myself deep into her intestines. She screamed out loudly and squirmed to get off my invading cock. Her movements did nothing but allow me to slip deeper into her ass.

It took her just thirty seconds until she could accommodate me without squirming around. Another two inches of my cock needed to go into her ass and I told her that.

"Push it in she told me." 

I began moving in and out slowly, pushing myself in and pulling her back by her nipples a little more each thrust until I felt her against my lower stomach and she felt my pubic hair on her asshole. I released her nipples, stood back, and told her to start fucking me. She began moving back and forth over the couch, fucking me all by herself. I looked at the clock and saw I had twenty five minutes. I grabbed her again and began to pound into her hard. She was moaning telling me to do her ass harder. I obliged and fucked her as hard as I could for three or four minutes.

I felt my cum building and pulled out of her ass. She fell to her knees in front of me and began to stroke my cock. She laid her head back and opened her mouth. The first spurt hit her lips and dripped into her mouth. I pushed my cock downward and the second burst hit her neck and dripped down her chest. The rest of my seed fell onto her tits and stomach.

"Don’t touch it." I told her.

She didn’t, but she looked at it running down her body.

Get up on the table. She moved slowly and laid herself across the table. I ripped her other stocking off and then tied her to the table so her cunt was at the edge. I climbed above her and rubbed my cock over her stomach and chest, leaving all the remains of our sex on her that I could.

The shower felt good and I wished I could have lingered, but there was only ten minutes left. My clothes were still in the bedroom when I came out and dressed.

She was spread out wide on the table still. I took one last shot with the camera before moving up to where she could see me.

I opened the camera and removed the HD card. She watched in shock as I put it in my pocket.

When I entered the bar my colleagues were still there, much drunker than they had been when I left. I looked over to the bar and the lone guy there raised his glass to me before downing it and throwing a hundred dollar bill on the bar. As he walked out I smiled and waved.

Published 
Written by 2Browsers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments