Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Wicked Dreams

"Mistress, and my wife Chloe fuck and tease..."

12
7 Comments 7
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Just having my beautiful wife Chloe fucked in front of me would never be kinky enough for you Mistress. I can see in your eyes as you rise from the bed that you have something far more perverted and wicked planned.

I am still cold and shivering from being out in the storm, but my heart is pounding hard. My back is sore from the flogging you gave me, my anus sore from the strap on fucking, and my cock is sore and limp after the rough masturbation you made me repeat over and over.

“Stand up slut,” you hiss as you reach down and pull the blanket from me, leaving me naked but for the tight leather collar you have me wear at all times. “Keep your arms behind your back and your legs wide apart.”

Chloe is watching me from the bed with an amused grin.

I rise from the dog basket and stand with my feet spread wide within the basket and my wrists crossed behind my back.

I watch you with wide eyes.

You go to your dresser drawer and slide it open. You search within and then turn to me. In your hands I can see a pair of chrome handcuffs and my cock cage which is a mesh of iron rings soldered together which encase me and prevent me touching myself, or achieving an erection.

You walk to me and roughly cuff my hands behind my back. You step in front of me and kneel. You take my cock and balls in your hand and I shudder with pleasure and start to stiffen again at the touch of your skin. You tut, and slap me down.

“Don’t you fucking dare,” you command, as you shove the tight cock cage over my cock and balls, and lock it tight with a key that you then throw across the floor. It rattles over the floorboards and under your dresser, out of reach.

Chloe cackles with laughter at my predicament. You slap the cock cage hard, and I double over in pain.

“There we are bitch!” you laugh, “No room to get hard in there, is there?”

I whimper and moan. At times you have kept me in this device for days whilst teasing me mercilessly.

But today you are only part of the tease. The rest of the tease is Chloe, gorgeous Chloe, the woman I used to passionately fuck and call my own. Now I can only crave Chloe and lust after her madly.

You open the bedroom door and call out into the hall. “James. James, would you come up here right away please. We have need of you.”

You turn and point at me. “And you. Get on your back in your fucking basket, and don’t say a word unless I tell you too.

“In fact, Chloe…” you reach into your dirty linen basket and fish out a handful of worn knickers and stockings and pass them to the pretty blonde as she climbs off the bed. “Stuff these in slut’s mouth. I don’t want a peep out of him whilst you’re getting fucked.”

“Perfect,” you grin as I lie back and Chloe roughly stuffs my mouth with the garments. They have the aroma and taste of your sex Mistress. My cock pulses painfully, swelling in the tight cage.

I lie on my back in the basket, my arms to one side, cuffed at my wrists, my legs straight out over the edge of the basket, my cock cage jutting from between my thighs.

Chloe stands over me naked, and as I look at her wonderful hourglass figure, her crumpled blonde hair around her shoulders, the nip of her tiny waist, and the swell of her heavy breasts, I know why I seek humiliation such as this; it is to be enchanted by the beauty of sexually hungry women, to offer myself to them and their audacious desires.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

I am a slave to you Mistress, and a slave to Chloe. You both possess beauty in such abundance that it makes me weak, and alive only to worship you.

And you know the power you possess Mistress; you know how denial fuels desire. Once Chloe was mine, and I took that for granted. Now I cannot have her, and my lust for her is all consuming.

Chloe takes her place, squatting over me, head to tail. Her hair lightly brushes my thick thighs, her breasts brush my belly. Her flesh is soft and warm, her nipples two hard buds against my skin.

Chloe’s head is right over my cock cage. My cock swells painfully within the mesh of iron rings. I moan into the wad of lingerie in my mouth and salivate.

Chloe’s thighs are spread over my face. I stare up into the perfect peach of her pussy. She is shaved of all hair, smooth and inviting, her pink labia pink and swollen, parted like the petals of a flower. She looks wet and open; eager to be speared with the meat of the Butlers cock. I am breathing hard; my heart pounding with excitement.

You meet James at the door Mistress, and smile when he kisses your hand. He is one of your pets too I know; a prize possession. Women lust after James. He is blond hair, smouldering handsome looks, and rugged masculinity, and I know you keep him more for his services in the bedroom that for his skill around the house. He is younger than you, perhaps twenty, and has, so you have told me, the stamina of a raging bull when making love. And now I must watch him fuck Chloe.

You whisper in James’ ear, and within a minute or so he is naked, his clothes carefully placed on a chair, and he casually takes his place behind my wife who is whimpering with desire. His cock is enormous, thick and long, and rigidly stiff already. With one hand James takes Chloe’s hip and with the other he guides his bulbous cock head into her cunt. With one fierce thrust he slams into her, filling her entirely and Chloe cries out as the air is driven from her lungs. He withdraws the full length of his shaft like a sword from a sheath, and it is shining with juice from her pussy.

“Oh my God,” cries Chloe, steadying herself with her hands before her.

And so I lie for what seems like an eternity, biting onto the wad of wet lingerie in my mouth, my eyes wide and my cock agonisingly swollen in its cage, watching my wife’s pussy being plundered right in front of my face. Her body is driven over me as she is fucked and I can feel her gorgeous heavy tits rubbing over my thighs and engulfing my cock cage. I listen to her plead, moan and grunt with pleasure as her pussy is pounded and ruined. She cums, spattering pussy juice like rain over my red face.

You are kneeling beside us now Mistress. “Pull out,” I hear you say to James. You take his wet shaft in your tight fist, and masturbate him to a noisy climax and he spurts his seed over my face and body.

You laugh, and Chloe giggles too. “Oh you sweet boy,” you say to James.

I moan into the gag of lingerie, entirely in disgrace.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments