Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

morning call from Sir

"As I lay sleeping, I felt a welcome presence in my room. I didn’t know my sir had come to me. He had"

7
5 Comments 5
12.0k Views 12.0k
839 words 839 words
Morning call from sir

As I lay sleeping, I felt a welcome presence in my room. I didn’t know my sir had come to me. He had a spare set of keys and waited hidden outside until everyone had left the house.

He was a kind guy, but had a horny seductive side to him. He loved to fuck hard and abuse his women until they begged for mercy. Sir loved to watch as I slept. He had a huge cock. Any girl would love to ride him. He knew how to make a girl wet.

He unlocked the door and walked in. He saw that I was asleep under the satin sheets. He stood at the door and listened to my shallow breathing.

He walked in the room. It was warm. He closed the door and slowly undressed so I wouldn’t wake.

Once naked, his cock had grown bigger than ever. Sir was aroused. He slowly pulled the sheet off me. My big nipples were a little hard sitting atop my huge breasts. Sir pulled my legs open to see the wetness of my cunt looking straight at him.

Sir slowly moved my body so my bum was at end of bed. I moaned lightly, but didn’t awaken. All at once after he moved me down the bed, he found my handcuffs in the drawer by the side of bed. He handcuffed my wrists to the bed. So at least I couldn’t make a move to escape while he licked me out. As he was putting my last wrist in the handcuffs, I opened my eyes.

Sir told me. “Be quiet.”

I smiled nervously.

With my nipples hard now, I watched sir as he opened my legs wide. He began pulling my pussy lips wide apart. Slowly pushing his finger inside me, he began to finger fuck my cunt hole. He made me feel so wet.

“You are my breathing, breasts heaving, bitch.” He said.

He pushed his hand in deeper. I moaned louder.

“Yes bitch take it all.”

He rammed my cunt, fucking me with his fist.

“Sir” I cried out.

My cunt was soaking wet as I came and came.

“You are my little fuck toy and I will tease and fuck you until you beg me to stop.”

“Yes.” I nodded I loved sir fucking me.

He pulled out his fist. Wow my cunt hole was so big. He knelt down and began to lick my juices up. Lapping away, sir was an amazing lover.

“Bitch you taste lovely, so sweet.”

His face was covered in my cum juice.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy



Soon he climbed up and sat on my chest. I sucked his huge cock. He kept ramming his cock deep down my throat. He was making me gag, Sir loved this. Once I had sucked his huge and hard cock. Sir got down.

“Now my bitch, I’m going to fuck your ass just for a bit.”

He took the handcuffs off. He told me to bend over. I always did as I was told so sir would fuck me right. Sir stood me up and looked into my eyes. I smiled he slapped my breasts hard making my nipples harder. He kissed me gently.

“Now bend over on your knees bitch.” He shouted.

I got down on the floor stuck my ass in the air.

“Nice tight ass.” he said.

He spat on my ass and rubbed. It was soon wet. He gently inserted his cock in my ass.

I cried out “ooooooooooh”

He pushed in. We began to move. It felt good but tight.

“Yes bitch”

He pushed his cock deeper into my ass.

“Fuck!” I screamed.

“Bitch you want more?”

“Yes” I shouted. “Hard”

He pushed his cock in. He was fucking me hard.

But sir couldn’t cum. He pulled out and made me suck his cock for a few minutes. It tasted good from my ass juice. As I sucked he pulled my nipples.

“Now get on all fours bitch. I want the cunt hole once again”

I obeyed sir. He rammed hard. We fucked harder for ages. It felt amazing. Deeper and deeper he rammed his cock in.

Yes soon, sir came deep and hard. He held me tight so all his cum could enter me.

“Bitch you’re my fuck toy.”

Sir pulled his cock out. Wow it was still big and dripping.

“Lick me clean bitch.”

My tongue licked over his cock, round his head. I wanted him more.

“Bitch you have made me hard again. Now I will cum in your mouth.”

Sir so loved when he fucked my mouth. He held my head and I sucked hard and swallowed every little bit. Once sir had finished he stood me up. He stood and looked at me. With his fingers, he rubbed my clit just for few seconds.

“Remember me.”

He kissed me. It felt good. He picked up his clothes and went back into the night

And thanks to Frogprince for edited
Published 
Written by Nips
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments