Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Experience

"Looking back now, I wonder if I would have changed anything."

31
6 Comments 6
84.0k Views 84.0k
953 words 953 words
Famous Story

Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Jon Combes, and I've been gay since my mom's fifteenth boyfriend fucked me when I was nineteen. Since a lot of you guys wanted a real story. I decided to use my personal story. This is my story about the first night.

I was in bed, Mom was downstairs with Paul. I heard her scream, and ran downstairs to see if she was ok. "Get your ass back up," Paul yells. "Don't make me come--

He didn't finish because Mom interrupted him. She turned to me, "Jon, honey, you should be in bed."

"Ok," I had said, before turning around and walking back upstairs. I didn't go to bed though. Instead, I sat close to the stairs, watching as Paul bent Mom over. I couldn't say anything, because I was supposed to be asleep by now. Mom was moaning, gasping while Paul pushed his big penis inside of Mom.

At nineteen, I knew they were having sex, but wondered why would a girl much less a woman with a kid, want to go through that again. I watched as Paul laid Mom down. My penis started getting harder and harder when I caught sight of his big penis. It shone with the shine of a condom on it, his sperm so thick and heavy that his penis drooped down.

"Jon, get your ass down here, I see you," he yelled. I gasped and ran to my room, hiding in my closet. I heard his heavy boots in my room. The closet door swung open and he grabbed me. "What did your mom tell you?

"To go to bed," I had sputtered.

He studied me, "I'm gonna teach you a lesson. Get on the bed, now." I didn't object. I kind of wondered how it would feel to have his big penis up my ass, so I was more than happy to bend over for him, just like he made Mom do. He nodded, "You want this don't you?"

At this point, I had been embarrassed. "Does it make me gay," I mumbled.

He smiled, "We'll have to find out." He got my lotion from the bathroom and slowly lubricated my ass. "You've got a nice tight ass, that's good." I smiled, "I'm gonna make a gap by the time I'm done with you."

At this point, I had felt horny. My mouth was watering when he moved closer, bringing me up to a doggy poistion. "You are my bitch," he smiled, grabbing my penis. "This is a cock, not a penis, ok? When a girl or guy wants you to fuck them, you say, you wanna piece of this cock?' Understood," he asked.

"Yes," I said, looking at my cock. It was thick, a 7.5 inch cock, that was hard as hell. He stood behind me, massaging my ass gently.

"I'm ready," he said. He spread my legs and slowly I felt the head of his cock push into my ass.

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

I wanted to scream. It was like he was stretching my ass walls, but I bit down on my lip. Instead of showing how painful it was, I moaned, just like I had heard Mom do. "That's right," he said, pushing slowly in. "Wow, what a real tight ass."

He held my ass, slowly bringing it closer to him, while he pushed in. When he finally got it all in, he slowly increased the speed. The bed was rocking wildly. I played with my cock. It felt great. I loved the feeling of his thick cock in my ass.

"Yes, fuck me," I growled. I moaned, and sighed with pleasure when he fucked faster. The bed was rocking like crazy. I bent over, bringing my ass up in the air. He was fucking down hard on me. "Yes," I yelled, "Yes, hit that spot!"

He fucked harder down on me, until his face started turning red. He slid his cock out slowly. The condom was so wet with my juices. He put me on my back and lifted my legs up. He slid in between, and slowly pushed his cock in all the way.

I growled, "Mmmm."

He wrapped my legs around his ass and pushed harder. "You like that Bitch, don't you?"

"Yes," I gasped, when he started humping me harder. I never knew he was so good at this. He slowed down, pushing hard still. "No, don't stop," I whispered. "Let me ride your cock."

He smiled, "Mmm, sexy cravings."

He slid his cock out and sat down on the bed. I got up and faced him, and slowly slid his cock up my ass, while I watched him. I slowly rode his cock, as he kissed and nibbled on my nipples.

I sighed as he slowly stroked my cock. I rode harder and faster. I felt tense all of a sudden. I grunt and then sperm splashes all over Paul's hairy chest.

"You see that, that's called cum, not sperm, understood," he said.

"Yes," I said. I wiped the hot white creamy goodness with my hands, and then slowly I put my hand in Paul's mouth. He moaned as he licked my fingers clean. His tongue so wet and warm. I rode harder, hammering down until I felt his balls.

"That's enough," he said, after he had let go his load up my ass. Cum pours out of his condom, down to his balls. Surprisingly, the condom hadn't popped. "Your mom is finished her shower."

He left me that night. That night was the beginning of the horny desires I had to fuck a man hard, just like Paul had done to me, but that's a story for another time. ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Touch_MiHotBodii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments