Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbour Janice Continued Part 5

"When reading my stories my I suggest that you start at the beginning to understand the stories."

5
1 Comment 1
12.4k Views 12.4k
6.0k words 6.0k words


My Neighbor Janice Chapter 5

I was gone all week Monday to Friday so I called Janice on Thursday to tell her that I would be home late Friday night and would see her Saturday.

“Just come over when ever you get home as I will be up, it doesn’t matter what the time is or call me when you are close to getting home” Janice said.

I agreed and told her I would, and that was looking forward to getting home.

The Weekend

Friday - Monday

Friday morning I woke early, I dressed, packed and checked out of the hotel. I went to the meetings that I had scheduled and the day, they sure seemed long, and could not wait to go home.

I was on the road about 4:30 in the afternoon and traffic was a bitch. I seemed to be going nowhere fast. At about 8:30pm I called Janice told I would be home at about 9:30 and would see her shortly after that.

“Come right over after you get settled and not to worry about showering but just bring things you think you will need to relax for the weekend, so you won’t have to go home as I just planned in staying in this weekend and I have everything we would need” she answered.

I told her I was looking forward to relaxing and she told me that I better feel like fucking.

I laughed then said, “You can count on it”.

I got home it was about 9:30 so I dragged by suitcase in the house got some things together in an overnight bag, changed my clothes then went over to Janice’s.

As I went up the stairs you could see the flicker of the candles that were burning throughout the living room. I could smell the scent from the candles burning and her perfume.

I put my overnight bag down, then saw Janice standing in the living room in the candlelight. Let me tell you that she fucking sure looked hot.

She had done her hair up, her makeup done heavy; her eyes looked dark from the shade of eye shadow and eyeliner she was wearing. The lipstick she had on was a very dark red.

She was wearing a black leather corset with under wires beneath her breasts that zippered up her front pushing her tits up. The corset had attached leather panties the boy leg style with about a 3inch inseam. I would find out that the panties would have snaps through the crotch area. The corset had attached silver metal garters six to each leg that held up her black stockings that had seams up the back. To top off her ensemble, she wore black patent leather thigh high stiletto boots with gold six-inch heels.

The jewelry she wore consisted of a black bead necklace with matching earrings that hung down from her ear lobes, with diamond rings on all her fingers.

I then happen to notice the riding crop that she had in her left hand.

She said loudly “You will address me as: “Mistress Janice” “Now take your fucking clothes off and kneel in front of me”.

I knelt down as she ordered then she took my head and placed it into her crotch.

“Smell my hot cheating fucking cunt,” she ordered.

I did as I was ordered, I could smell the combination of the leather of her panties and the aroma coming from her vagina.

She asked if I liked the scent of her hot horny fuck hole as she grabbed the back of my head with her right hand and held in into her rubbing my face into her crotch. I could feel the toe of her boot rubbing against my cock and balls as she ran the riding crop down the crack of my ass then gave it a little flick.

I told her I liked the scent of her fuck hole.

She then told me to unsnap the snaps of her panties between her legs, and again I did as I was told.

“Eat my nasty fucking cunt boy, eat it fucking good,” she yelled.

She tapped my ass again with the crop as I licked her inside her slit to her clit up and down. She was very creamy and wet with a very strong scent coming from her vagina.

She sure tasted so good.

She moaned and said “Oh yes I like that, you better eat that fuck hole good you dirty bastard”.

I couldn’t believe how she was acting but I did like it. I kept sucking and licking her hard.

Janice yelled “Fuck yes I am cumming, eat my fucking cum out of my fucking snatch you worm”.

She then pushed me away from her crotch and looked down at me.

She asked “Do you like it”?

I replied, “Yes”.

She tapped me with the crop lightly on my cock.

She said strongly “Yes who”.

I corrected myself.

“Yes Mistress Janice” I replied,

She said sharply “That’s better now do up my crotch snaps of my panties and go get us a drink”.

I got up to go get our drinks, and then she gave my ass another tap with the crop then sat down on the loveseat and crossed her legs.

I have to admit she was making me very horny as if I wasn’t horny enough. I returned with the drinks.

I said, “Here you are Mistress Janice”

She took her drink and then grabbed my cock.

She said, “Let me smell your fucking cock to make sure there is no other fucking cunt scent on that cock”.

She smelled me and then tapped my cock lightly with the crop. She told me to light her cigarette, which I did, then sat beside her on the love seat.

She told me I was going to be her fuck toy.

I was to do what ever she wanted until Sunday morning just as she did the last weekend.

I answered “Yes Mistress Janice”.

“Good you are learning” she replied

She reached down between my legs; she then fondled my hard cock and balls.

As we sat and drank our drinks and she asked “Do you like my outfit”.

I answered “ Yes I like Mistress Janice”.

She then said that she had more surprises for me this weekend.

I told her that I was looking forward to her surprises and we talked about our week.

It seemed that she was as busy as I was and was glad too that the weekend was here.

After we had a couple of drinks she stood up flicked me with the crop and told me to follow her to the bathroom, as she had to pee. Once in the bathroom she told me to open the snaps of her panties; then to sit on the toilet, which I did. She then had me hold up the front of her panties as she straddled me while facing me then squatted over me. She then started to take a piss; I could feel her warm piss going all over my cock and balls. She looked down at me and was smiling.

Janice asked “Do you like me pissing on you boy”.

I have to say that the feeling was very erotic, which also made me piss too.

I answered “Yes Mistress Janice I do”.

When she finished pissing she stood up.

“Lick my fucking cunt clean you nasty fucking cunt licker”, she demanded.

I did what she instructed and she told me, when I was finished I was to do up her panties. When I completed my task she told me to stand up and she licked her piss off me and sucked on my cock a bit and stopped suddenly as just to tease me.

We then went into the bedroom where she pushed me on the bed; she gave me a tap with the crop and told me to lay on my back. She then straddled me; grabbed my cock and unsnapped her panties. She then sat on my cock guiding inside of herself; she started to ride me, and tapped my chest with the crop.

She moaned “Oh fuck that feels good”.

As she began she rode my cock slowly. This was the first time Janice had ever rode me or been on top. As she rode me she slowly increased her speed gradually. She told me not to cum until she said so.

She started to moan loudly, looking up in the air, as she kept increasing her speed.

Janice started to yell “Oh fuck yes, yes, yes, I am fucking cumming oh fuck, oh fuck yes, oh yes shoot your fucking cum into me, oh yes, fuck yes, cum into my fuck hole, shoot it into me right fucking now”.

I started to cum very hard and strong, I could feel my cock shooting at least five times. It was very hard holding it back as long as I did even though I have a hard time cumming while on my back.

She eased herself down onto the base of my cock and used to muscles to milk me. The feeling was so intense I must have had tears in my eyes. When she stopped she looked down at me, raised herself off my cock, moved forward then placed her crotch over my face, and straddled me.

She ordered “Eat that hot fucking cum out of my fucking cheating cunt, yes lick your fucking Mistress’s tight little fuck hole clean as I don’t want any cum on my leather panties you cum eating whore”.

I licked inside her slit as she moved her crotch back and forth over my mouth, I was licking and sucking my cum from her. She lifted herself up from me and placed her hand down to her crotch.

She said, “You did a good job worm”.

Janice then raised herself off me, came down to my face with hers and licked off what cum was on my face. She then kissed me and told me that I was a good little cunt licker.

She then told me to do up the snaps of her panties at her crotch and we returned to the living room where we had something to drink, a cigarette and put out all the candles.

We then returned to the bedroom where she told me to remove her boots. I did as instructed then she went to the bathroom to do her nightly routine. When she returned I could see that she had let her hair down, removed her nylons and her corset.

We then went to bed.

Saturday

I woke in the morning and as usual Janice was not in bed. I could smell the coffee, so I got up went to the bathroom. When I came out to the living room Janice was drinking coffee all dressed and made up, as she was the night before.

She asked if I had a good sleep and I told her that I did.

She said firmly “Good you are going to need your energy today you fucker now go get me another coffee”.

I replied to her “Yes Mistress Janice”.

I picked up her cup, then went to get our coffees. When I returned we had our coffees and a cigarette. She told me to go shower and shave and when I finished go to the bedroom and wait for her there. Again I did as I was instructed.

Janice came in the bedroom and told me to bend over the bed face down. She went into the drawer of her night table removed something and told me not to look at her. I looked away and then felt her rubbing a warm lotion on my asshole as worked her finger into me.

She then said “Pay attention to what I am doing to you, as when I am finished you are going to do the same to me.”

She continued to rub my asshole working her finger around the inside of me. She then stopped working her finger inside me and told me to relax. She stood close behind me then I felt something invade my asshole. I felt her against my ass cheeks as she started pumping the object in and out of me. I realized that she was ass fucking me with a strap on cock. It did not hurt but made me feel full back there and there was some degree of pleasure of what she was doing to me.

I responded back to her with some moaning.

She said “Do you like Mistress Janice ass fucking you my slut with my strap on cock”.

I replied “Yes Mistress Janice I am your slut”.

She continued to work on my ass and reached down and started to fondle my cock, which was getting very hard. I couldn’t believe this, as I never experienced anything like this in my life before. I was moaning in pleasure then she suddenly stopped and withdrew from me.

Janice then said “Ok, it your turn now that your cock is good and hard”.

She undid the snaps of her corset and bent over the bed. She handed me a bottle of lubricant told me to put some on my cock and finger, then to slowly work in into her asshole with my finger to get her prepared. I have never fucked a woman in the ass before so this was all new to me; however I found it very stimulating and exciting.

I did as she told me and worked the lubricant into her asshole. She said to slowly stick my cock into her ass at first then to fuck her slowly. I did as I was instructed and she was so tight. She moaned very loudly but telling me it felt good.

After a bit of fucking her she told me to now fuck her ass harder and just to blow my load of sperm into her ass whenever I was ready.

It did not take long then I yelled out that I was cumming; she pushed her ass tight against me. She then said to let all of my cum to go into her ass before I pulled out of her. I held my cock inside her ass for a bit then when I pulled out a very slight bit of cum came out with me.

She asked if I liked that. I told her it was very different as this was the first time for me to fuck a woman in the ass. She took me to the bathroom where she told me to clean her ass with some wipes she had on the vanity.

She then told me to take another shower and to sue to clean my cock really well, particularly the head, so there is no transfer of bacteria.

She said, “Ass fucking is erotic, but one must be careful to prevent any infections”.

I then took another shower and cleaned my cock. When I was finished I went out to the living room where Janice was having another coffee and a cigarette sitting on the love seat.

Janice said “You can have another coffee now my little fuck toy and relax for a while”.

I went got another coffee and joined Janice in the living room to have our coffee and a cigarette. When I finished my coffee Janice stood up came over in front of me, opened the snaps at her crotch of her corset then grabbed the back of my head with both of her hands and pushed my face into her crotch.

She firmly said, “Eat my fucking cheating hot cunt, eat it fucking good, I want to cum all over your fucking face”.

I started to eat her out licking and sucking her as she held and mashed my face into her crotch.

She then started moaned very loudly “Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes, eat my nasty fuck hole, make me cummmm oh fuck yes, yes, yes, fuck yes you are a good cunt eater, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes I’m fucking cummmming”.

Her hold on my head became tighter as her body stiffened. She pushed my head harder into her soaking wet snatch. After a moment she released her hold on me and stepped back while looking down at me.

She said “Oh that was so fucking good”.

She sat down again then asked, “Did you like that you dirty cunt sucker”?

I replied “Yes Mistress Janice”.

She smiled at me and told me that was the correct answer.

We had another coffee, a cigarette, and talked. Janice told me she expected that I was to eat her out a lot today then started to touch my cock with the heel of her boot, which felt very erotic. She took her heel away from my cock, unzipped the corset, pulled her tits out and ordered me to come over and suck her tits.

I did as I was ordered as she lit a cigarette, sat back and smoked while I was sucking on her tits.

She moaned very loudly as I was sucking on her tits one to the other. Her nipples became very hard and erect.

She moaned loudly “Oh fuck yes, oh god that feels so good, you are such a nasty boy, you like sucking on another mans woman’s tits don’t you”.

I answered “Yes Mistress Janice”.

My cock started getting hard from the way she talked.

“You like to fuck another mans woman after she has been fucked by him too don’t you”? She asked loudly.

I replied to her “Yes Mistress Janice I do”.

I continued to suck on her tits as she moaned, wiggled her hips around holding the back of my head to her tits.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

She then told me to undo the snaps of her crotch and to lightly run my finger along the inside of her slit.

I did as she told me while I continued to suck her tits. She was sure turned on as my finger was covered with a thick almost clear fluid from just inside her slit.

She asked “Do you like that, Oh I am very horny right now, having my tits sucked makes me very horny and wet”.

She was just that, I then took my head off her tits and she pushed me down to her crotch.

She ordered me loudly “Eat my fucking slimy snatch, eat it good you fucker, make me cum again”.

I started to eat her, she spread her legs wide apart, and she held my head down on her. It sure didn’t take very long for her to start to cum; she moved her hips as she held my head tighter pushing into her.

She yelled “Oh shit, oh fuck yes, oh shit I’m cumming, oh fuck yes, oh yes I’m fucking cumming”.

Janice closed her legs tightly around my head, she then released her grip, moved my head from her crotch, then laid back, spread and relaxed her legs as she looked down at me.

She then said “Come up here and kiss me so I can taste myself, I want to taste my fucking cum from your face”.

I did as she requested, she kissed me and licked my face, which was covered in her cum. When she was done we sat back and had a cigarette. She looked very hot with her legs open gusset undone, and her tits out of her corset.

She looked at me and could see my cock was stiff.

She asked, “A little horny are you”?

I replied “Yes Mistress Janice”.

She then said, “After we finish our cigarette I think I will let you fuck me. Do you want to fuck me, do you want to fuck another mans woman”?

Janice then turned around and knelt down.

She ordered “Come on then fuck this slut, stick that cock into my cheating cunt, I only wish I had a load of my mans cum inside of me while you fuck me, you would like that, wouldn’t you”?

I replied “Yes Mistress Janice”.

I positioned myself behind her and stuck my cock into her.

She then yelled “Fuck yes, oh that is good, oh fuck your cock feels good inside me, fuck me hard, I want it hard, slam that fucking cock into me”.

She was moving back towards me, fucking me back as I was thrusting into her as I was increasing the speed of my strokes.

Janice started yelling out “Yes fuck me, fuck me, fuck me like a bitch in heat you fucking dog, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yes fuck that’s it, harder, harder, faster I’ m going to cummm, yes I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh fuck yessssss”.

I continued to fuck her and could feel my load getting ready to cum.

I said, “Oh fuck, I am going to cum, I’m going to cum”.

She yelled “Yes shoot your fucking load in me, fill me with your hot cum, shoot it into me, fill my fucking cunt with your cum”.

I then shot into her very hard and deep; she used her internal muscles to milk my cock. When I finished cumming I held my cock inside of her holding myself up with my hands on her ass, I then withdrew from inside of her.

She said “Oh fuck that felt great”.

She stayed on her knees leaning forward with her ass in the air. I looked between her legs and there was hardly a dribble coming out of her, which amazed me with the amount of cum I knew I shot into her.

She turned around and stood up came over to me and told me to do up the snaps at her gusset while she put her tits back into her corset and zipped it up. She looked down at me, smiled and asked if I enjoyed that. I told her that I did then she sat down beside me and kissed me very deeply.

We then relaxed as I held her on the loveseat; she took my hands, placed them on her tits, and massaged them with her hands over mine. We stayed like that for a while; she then took her hands off of mine. She told me to continue to hold her tits. She put her head back against my shoulder, placed her hands down to her crotch, then slipped fingers in the snaps of her panties, and started to touch herself.

She whispered to me “Do you like it when I touch myself; do you like see me to masturbate”?

I could see her fingers of her right hand playing with her cunt.

I replied “Yes Mistress Janice”.

She continued to touch herself as I continued to feel her tits, and played with her nipples through soft leather of her corset.

She increased the speed of her motion and her body tensed up.

She moaned and yelled out “Oh fuck yes, oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m cummmming, fuck, fuck, fuck”.

Her body then relaxed, she then took her hand out of her panty, put her fingers to her mouth and licked them.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing watching TV, having a few drinks, dinner and talking.

It was getting on in the evening and we went to the bedroom. Janice stripped naked laid back on the bed with her legs spread wide open.

“Get down here you bastard and eat me out, I want to feel your tongue in my dirty cunt” she ordered.

She held her lips open for me as I started my mission to eat her. She pushed her hips up as I was eating her then held the back of my head and pushed it down on to her. I ate her for quite a while then she started to cum, she was yelling out, clenching her legs tight around my head, as she achieved her orgasm.

She then relaxed her body then pulled me up to her. She then kissed me, licked my face very sensuously then we both laid back.

Janice then gently started to play with my cock and balls with her hand, slid down my body and started to suck on me making me hard.

She told me that she loves to feel a cock grow and get hard inside of her mouth. She then got on top of me, reached under herself, guided my cock into her and started to ride me.

She was looking down at me telling me how much she loves to fuck, and told me she has never been as horny as she has been in the last year. As she rode me she quickened her strokes up and down.

I was looking up at her enjoying every minute of what she was doing and admiring her beautiful tits bouncing with every stroke. I could feel the tension building inside of me as she increased her pace, fucking faster.

Janice yelled out “Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck, oh my fucking god I’m going to cum again, oh fuck yes, yes, yes.”

I yelled back “Oh yes I’m cumming, I’m going to shoot my load”.

I felt it streaming inside of her. This was really the first time we had cum together since we started fucking. She lay down beside me with a grin on her face and gave me a kiss. We had a cigarette then went to sleep.

Sunday

I woke up Sunday morning and again Janice was not in the bed. I put on my shorts went out to the kitchen. Janice was working at the counter with her back to me wearing a pair of very tight fitting blue jeans, tight short pink t-shirt and a pair of clear high heel slippers.

She turned around and said, “Good morning did you have a good sleep”.

I told her that I did, she poured us a coffee and we sat down.

Her hair and make-up was all done, she looked absolutely gorgeous as always. We had our coffee, a cigarette and talked.

She asked if I enjoyed the last two days and I told I did.

She asked what I had planned for today and I told I had to do some laundry and catch up on some things at the house.

I asked her what she was going to do and she said she had some laundry to do too, as well and she had to get ready for next week.

The phone rang and when she started to talk I could tell it was her daughter on the phone. As her conversation went on I could tell that it sounded like her daughter was coming to visit.

When she hung up the phone Janice grinned at me and told me her daughter Mandy was coming to visit for a week and will be here tomorrow night.

She then laughed and said “Well that will put a crimp in our plans just as you being away last week did”.

I chuckled and said, “Well I guess we better make today count”. We had some more coffee then I got my things together and went home to do what I needed to do.

Janice called me at about 4:00 and asked if I wanted to have Chinese food tonight.

I told her that would be great so she said she would call for delivery as it usually takes a while on Sunday nights.

I said “I’m just going to finish up and I’ll come over; I will be about half an hour”.

She said “Great see you then”.

I returned to Janice’s, we had a drink, then at about 5:15 the food arrived. We ate dinner and talked.

Janice said “Don’t forget I have my Sunday call coming from Mike at 7:00.”

I asked her again if she would rather I leave.

She said “No I want you in bed with me again, it makes me feel kind of nasty and horny but I want you to fuck me this time while I am on the phone”.

We went to her bedroom just before 7 and stripped naked and were having a drink and cigarette in bed when the phone rang.

She started talking and I started to feel her up. I sucked lightly on her tits then after a while I could feel her getting very wet between her legs. She spread them open wide then motioned me to get on top of her. I positioned myself between her legs then entered her tight hole. She smiled, rolled eyes back as I started to fuck her slowly as she started to play with her left tit.

Their conversation then started to become sexual and she was telling him that she was masturbating, that she missed his cock fucking her and how horny she was. She started moving her hips to me as I continued to fuck her.

She mouthed to me “Faster, faster”.

I increased my pace and the look on her face came with the words.

“Oh yes baby I’m cumming thinking about you, my fingers on my cunt, oh yesssss babe I cumming, oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes” she yelled.

Her body had tightened up, she had cum, she now relaxed, as I continued to fuck her a bit more slowly now so I wouldn’t cum yet.

She was looking up at me, smiling and licking her lips. She said her good byes to Mike then hung up the phone as I continued to fuck her.

She turned her head from side to side and said “Oh fuck I’m a dirty cheating whore I can’t believe what I just did, having you fucking me while talking to Mike”.

I picked her legs up pushed them up and back towards her head and started to fuck her harder and faster.

She screamed “Fuck yes, like that, I love that, oh you are hitting my fucking cervix when you fuck me like that, harder, fuck me harder, fuck me like the nasty whore I am, you like that I am a nasty whore don’t you, that you are fucking another mans woman, fuck yes I’m cumming, yes, yes, yes blow that fucking cum into my dirty fucking cunt nice and deep”.

I couldn’t hold on a second longer, I shot my load into her; I shook hard holding myself up using her knees for support. I then let her legs go as I held my cock in her while she pulled on me with her twat muscles.

After a few minutes we got up, went to have a drink and a cigarette. We talked about the up coming week.

Janice told me she did not know how much time we would have to get together, but she said she hoped that she would be able to sneak over to my place.

I was all sweaty; I told her I wanted to go have a shower before bed.

She said, “Let’s have one together”.

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom she grabbed us a couple of towels and told me to kneel down in the bathtub, she wanted to give me a golden shower.

I knelt down as she stood above me and pissed all over my chest, face and cock. It sure it looked very erotic watching her piss on me. When she finished she knelt down, she kissed me, licked some of her piss off my face.

She said “Ok babe now it’s your turn if you can piss now”.

I stood up as she knelt in front of me, she took my cock in her hand and as I started you piss she directed the flow all over her tits, neck and stuck her tongue out and licked the flow.

When I finished she sucked and lick my cock like a lollipop and I don’t know if I can even articulate how erotic this experience was.

We then had a nice shower and washed each other, it felt very erotic.

We toweled off and went and had another drink and cigarette.

Janice asked if I liked the golden shower and I told her I did.

She told me she enjoys it very much, and she says Mike a little too straight and has never asked him.

She told me that her ex-husband talked her into golden showers years ago, and is one thing they did enjoy doing together however she has not done it for a long time and if I feel so inclined she is ok with it anytime.

I told her I thought I was kinky, but as I am learning more and more about her I am being pleasantly surprised.

I straight out asked her what else she likes or dislikes, as I am open to discuss anything freely if she wishes to do so.

She told me that we could discover more things about each other as we go along, knowing everything is not always the best and surprises are much more fun.

I did have to agree with her.

It was getting late so we headed off to bed.

Monday Morning

When I woke up and Janice was fondling and sucking my cock, which was making me very aroused however I did not feel quite right this morning.

She looked up at me, took my cock out of her mouth.

She asked “Want a quick fuck before we get ready for work”?

I smiled at her and said “Yes”

She laid back, spread her legs wide and said “Come on babe get up here and fuck this cheating whore, give me a hot creamy load of your cum inside my fucking cunt as it might be a while with Mandy coming home today.”

I got up on her lifted and pushed her legs up and back and entered her. She was wet but still I could feel her tightness. She reached down and started to play with her clit as I was fucking her.

She was moaning, cooing saying “Yes, fuck yes, oh fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck that feels good, harder baby, harder fuck me good fuck me deep”.

I could feel the tip of my cock inside her.

She yelled out “Fuck yes there, right there, your at my cervix, put your cum there, oh that is so fucking good”.

As I continued to do what I was doing she tightened up; she was screaming that she was cumming and I came deep inside of her.

She milked me as she always does then relaxed as she looked up at me.

Janice said “Fuck you came a lot again, I don’t know why but I really feel it inside me”.

We then got up, went and had a coffee and cigarette.

Janice said she had to get ready and I told her I had to go home myself.

She said she would call me later.

I went home and showered however did not feel the greatest and decided I would not go to work today.

I called Janice told her I wasn’t going to work, then I called the office and took the day off.

At around 2:30 I saw Janice’s daughter Mandy arrive. Janice called me at 3:15 and said Mandy was at her place.

I told her yes I know I saw her arrive.

She asked how I was feeling and told a bit better but I was just taking it easy.

She told me to get better and that she was also taking the next two days off as Mandy wanted to do some things together and go shopping.

She told me they were going out to dinner tonight and she said if she gets the chance she will sneak over.

I rested most of the day and went to bed early.

To continue:

Published 
Written by jt069
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments