Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Personal Man Slave

"My personal man slave to do my bidding"

18
5 Comments 5
35.1k Views 35.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
You had always wanted to be dominated and I was more than willing to oblige you in this fantasy. To have you at my mercy, sent shivers of excitement through my body. I start getting dressed for our midnight rendezvous, I don on black lace panties. I grab and slowly start rolling my fish net stockings up my calves over my knees until they reached my upper thighs. I reach over and grab my cupless bra and slide it over my arms. I reach around back and manage to get it hooked up right then settle my breasts so that they are
comfortable. Sliding my feet into my black leather stiletto heels and grabbing my crop I slap it against my soft thigh.

While I wait for you, I take stock to ensure I have everything I need to make my slave beg for mercy. To have you groveling at my feet for release. I smile to myself, as I go over what I have in store for you. I check the clock and notice that your late, I make a mental note to myself that you will have to be punished when you get here.

I hear a soft timid knock on my door and I tell you to enter. You open the door slowly, come through head down apologizing for being late, I grab you by the chin and whip your head to look me in the eyes and I tell you "there is no excuse for being tardy", " you will have to be punished for this misdeed worm". You reply with a hint of excitement in your voice "yes ma'am".

I tell you to get undressed and to slip on the garments lying across the chair. Yes mistress, you say. You remove your pants, shirt, underwear and socks and slip into the dog collar, crotchless and assless underwear. I tell you to come kneel before hands behind your back and kiss and lick my feet and beg for forgiveness. I stress to you NO TOUCHING except with your lips and tongue to my feet should you break the rule you'll be punished.

You get down on your knees in front of my feet and start slathering your tongue over my shoes. I can hear your tiny moans of pleasure as you lick and kiss my shoes. The more you lick the more slobber there is reminding of the sound very sloppy sex. I look down upon you running my crop down your to ass, you groan with suppressed excitement. I notice your cock getting harder and harder the more you lick my shoes. Your hands come free from your back and you grab my calves and start stroking them softly gently.

I take my crop and bringing it down with a resounding smack against your ass, your whole body quaking with suppressed passion as I roar at you" did I give you permission to touch me slave?" you meekly say" no mistress". I tell you to get back down on your knees and continue worshipping my feet until I tell you otherwise. "yes ma'am", you say to me. I bring the crop back down on your backside for good measure and your whole body shivers with anticipation.


I idly, start running the crop up and down your spine drifting off thinking about what I want you to do next. I look at the top of your head as you continue to slobber on my shoes and ask you if you now understand who decides how you apply your tongue. You reply "yes mistress", I say to you "well who should decide how you use your tongue?", " you do", you reply. I tell you to remember this lesson well as I can find another servant to take your place. As I remove my panties, I tell you to slowly work your way up to the top of my thighs. I tell you, you can use your hands, lips and tongue. I extend my right leg to you and tell you to proceed.

You slowly start with my ankle caressing, kissing, trailing your tongue slowly up to my calf. Softly caressing my calf you lick and kiss every inch working your way up to my knee you flick out your tongue to the back of my knee and press a lingering kiss there, I hear you breathing harder and can feel your hands shaking as you caress me.

SonyaKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SonyaKeller

Slowly your tongue and lips reach the top of my thigh, lips, hands and tongue stroking me waiting for me to make my next move.

I bring my foot up and place it against your cock I start to rubbing it roughly feeling the skin rolling over your erection. You moan and start to pull away from the thrilling sensations running over your body. I take my crop and bring it under your chin and make you look at me. The expectation of what I may make you do next had your hard swollen cock quivering with excitement. I could see pre-cum glistening on the head of your cock. You grab my leg and wrap yourself around me you start humping me like a dog. I grab you by the hair and pull you back I bring my foot up to your chest and push you back to the floor the stiletto digging into your stomach.

I drop down over your hard erection not allowing you to penetrate but letting you feel the wetness of my cunt. Of all that you were missing but was yet to come if you behaved. I tell you to say kneeling in front of me. Taking my tossed panties I rub them on my wet glistening pussy I hold them up to your quivering nostrils. I ask you , in a strong stern voice "Is this what you want?" " you like the scent of my cunt". Still you don't answer me, I bring my hand up and slap you across the face. I take the my panties and rub them all under your nose and in hard voice i say "Is this what you like, the cunt smell!!" you break and admit it.

I pick up my crop and go sit in my chair spreading my legs, beckon you to come kneel between them. I take the crop and lay it flat on my pussy and ask you, " Is this what you want?" you nod your head too weak and submissive to say much. I pat and stroke the crop over my wet glistening pussy, spreading my lips open to reveal my hard swollen clit. I tell you to lick and suck on my juices. You groan deep in your throat with pleasure. You bury your face in my cunt and I can feel your tongue and lips working there magic. I push my hips out further, my pussy burying your face deeper. I tell you to wet your finger and insert it into my ass, you do so without hesitation.

I start to wither and moan, I slap your back with the crop i tell you to fuck me with your tongue, I can hear your breathing getting heavier and heavier. I grab your hair and pull you away from my slopping wet pussy, my juices running down my legs. I tell you what a good boy you've been and for listening you finally get to fuck me.

I tell you to stand and move away. I stand up, turn around and bend over the chair. I instruct you to move behind me, to slather your cock in my juices and slowly enter inch by inch into my nice tight ass. I feel your smooth hard cock probing, rubbing, sliding till your cock is glistening in my juices. You part my cheeks with your hands and ever so slowly slide your dick into my ass till your balls are right against my cheeks. You start to move, your hands on my hips to keep me steady. I start to rock back onto your cock, drawing you as deep as i can in my tight ass. I hear you breathing heavier, faster. You growl like a wild animal. I move to your pace, telling you to fuck me harder faster. Your balls are slapping against me, I can feel you starting to swell.

I scream at you calling you a dirty little boy. I feel you spurting your hot cum into my ass just as a hard orgasm hits me. I keep rocking into you until finally our body's can't move anymore. You slide out of me and drop to the floor. I tell you to get up and fetch a damp cloth and wipe us clean, then you can leave.

As you dress I tell you, same time same place and bring a friend with you. You agree then softly close the door as you leave your secret little pleasure room to go back to your wife.
Published 
Written by catwoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments