Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Punishment

17
12 Comments 12
62.6k Views 62.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
I knew I’d been a bad girl and my Daddy wouldn't like it. He wasn’t my father, but it was a name that he let me call him (sometimes he let me call him Master or Sir, or even baby or honey if he was pleasuring me). I normally was a very good girl. I would do anything to make Daddy happy. He was so good to me. He protected me, took care of me and fucked me every single day and night. That was one of his rules: He needed to fuck my pussy as much as possible.

His cock was so beautiful and I loved him so much that I cherished this time. It made me feel so safe with him on top of me, ramming his hard cock into my little shaved pussy. Other times he’d have me lie flat on my back and he’d lie on top of me. Sometimes I bounced up and down on his cock as he looked at my breasts in awe, grabbing onto them and squeezing them. He made me cum so many times. I was such a lucky girl.

As my Master, it was his job to protect me. He took this very seriously. He was a jealous guy, and normally liked to keep me at home with pretty little lace panties on and that was all. Still, I was a girl and I loved shopping. We loved to role-play, so I liked to buy short little skirts and thigh-high stockings. New lingerie excited him, so he took me to Victoria’s Secret as much as I wanted. We also visited the adult store quite often. He liked to use one dildo in my pussy and one my ass at the same time. Every time he flicked his tongue on my hard little clit I would cum like crazy. Then, of course, he had to fuck me himself.

We were in a large department store holding hands. He had a way of making me wet just by circling his finger on my palm. It made me think of him playing with my clitty. I couldn’t go long without fucking him. I swear my pussy was wet almost all time time. My panties would get a spot of wetness just thinking about him fingering me (he had large hands, and we always made a game of how many fingers he could get inside of me and finger fuck me properly).

He loved eating my bald pussy. He would fuck we with his tongue, tease me, and his grey eyes would watch me as I writhed in pleasure. Just when I was about to explode he would put his lips around my clit and suck as hard as he could as he fucked me with his two large fingers.

“Ooooh fuck!” I would scream. He'd chuckle at the power he had over me.

The downside was that my pussy was sore a lot. I never said no to daddy, and sometimes he’d pound me for hours. Even though he was only 34, he would take Viagra sometimes so he could keep his cock hard all day. He would stop, spit on his cock, and start in again.

“Fuck, baby, your pussy is so fucking tight! Whose pussy is it?

“It’s all yours, Daddy!”

“That’s right, I own this cunt and I will fuck it until you can’t walk straight.”

One time, after hours of having my pussy pounded, finally I couldn’t take it anymore. His big throbbing cock became too much and I broke down and start crying. I felt so bad, like I'd disappointed him, but he never got mad.

“Oh, baby, is that all your pussy can take?”

I nodded, with tears in my eyes.

He pulled out slowly and kissed my tears away. He then carried me up to our bedroom which had a Jacuzzi bathtub in the bathroom. After laying me on the bed, he started the water. As the water was running, he gave my pussy soft, gentle kisses and stroked it softly.

“You are such a good girl. You take my cock so good, baby. Let Daddy take care of you now.”

He lifted me off the bed, carried me into the bathroom, and then lowered me into the hot bath water. He climbed in and sat behind me. We were both exhausted so we just inhaled the steam for a little while.

My pussy was swollen and sore, so he focused on gently rubbing my clit. He wanted to take my mind off of the throbbing pain, and he did it so well. He then moved his fingers to my asshole, playfully rubbing the outside, and then plunging his finger inside. I started to moan.

“I love you so much, Master. I’m sorry I couldn’t go any longer. I don’t want to disappoint you.”

“Angel, you never disappoint. You are the best fuck I’ve ever had and I couldn’t be luckier to have you as my sub. We’re forever, baby. And, I love you,too.”

My daddy stopped walking when he suddenly ran into someone he knew. He held onto my hand tightly and introduced me as “his girl.” I stood there patiently as they talked about cars and work and Game of Thrones. I started to get bored. He had loosened his grip on my hand and I slid mine out easily.

I wanted to look at dresses which were just about 25 feet away. I figured I’d hear him and see him still when he was done talking. He loved for me to wear dresses or skirts without panties when we’d go out for dinner or to a movie.

In theaters, we always sat in the back so he could finger fuck me and so I could stroke his penis. I loved sucking on his cock during movies, too. It made me giggle inside when he couldn’t concentrate on the movie and instead filled my mouth up with his sweet cum.

I kind of got lost while looking through the racks of clothes.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

Suddenly, I realized I didn’t hear any more talking. Shit, where did he go? I ran back to where he was before. Gone. I looked around but couldn’t spot him anywhere. I felt a little scared because I wasn’t used to being alone. Was he looking for me? Was he worried or just pissed?

I started to wander further into the store, hoping to find him. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my hair.

“You running away from me?” Daddy asked.

“NO! I’m so happy to see you!" I threw my arms around his neck, both relieved and excited to see him. He coldly grabbed my arms and put them back at my sides.

His voice was a low grumble. “How many times have I told you to NEVER, EVER walk away from me, huh? It’s fucking dangerous and I am very disappointed in you. You’ve been a very, very naughty girl.”

Without time to respond, he grabbed my hand violently and pulled me towards the exit. I wanted to tell him I was looking for a pretty dress to wear for him, but thought better of it. Damn, he was pissed.

He half-dragged me to his Escalade. He paused for a minute, looking as if he were debating something in his mind. He looked at me with a somewhat devilish grin.

“We are about fifteen minutes from home. I’m about to fucking explode. We aren’t going to wait. I’m going to punish you right here, right now.”

It was never a debate on whether I’d be punished or not when I had been bad. Those were the rules. If he didn’t punish me then I wouldn’t learn from my mistakes. I knew that, but shivered slightly nonetheless. I was worried about what was in store for me.

He opened the back door to the SUV. “Get in,” he said in a low growl.

He followed me in and ordered me to take off my jeans and panties and get on all fours. I bit my lip and did what I was told. At first he started rubbing my ass, making it warm. Then, SMACK! He waited in between at different intervals so I didn’t now when to expect the smacks. Each spank was harder than the one before.

“You like not listening to Daddy? You like being punished? Do you like making me so fucking mad?”

He slapped my ass even harder.

“No,” I whimpered.

“Excuse me? No, what?!”

“No, Sir. I’m sorry Sir. I won’t do it again.”

I choked as I said it as the blows got harder. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

Then the spanking stopped. I was so relieved, but then afraid to sit down. Usually after my punishment, Daddy would gently rub my ass with some ointment and lay down on the bed beside me. He could never be cruel for long.

I started moving around to get into a position to pull my pants up. I was ready to go home.

“What the fuck are you doing? Did I tell you I was through?”

“No, no, you didn’t.”

I heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. Oh, shit, he was going to fuck my ass. He was really serious about me not leaving his side and had hinted at danger before, but would never elaborate.

I adored ass play with my master because he had taught me so well how to take his cock up my ass (I can explain later how he patiently taught me). However, anal punishment was different. It was to show his dominance and to make sure I didn’t make the same mistake twice. There was no foreplay, no eating my ass out, no toys or fingers to loosen me up. I heard him spit, the only lube I was being given.

“Relax, babe,” he groaned, clearly excited, “You know I have to do this.

His cock was rock hard. He wasn’t a savage, but slowly inserted the tip. I groaned in discomfort, he groaned in pleasure. He spit again, and tried to slide his cock in. The only way for him to get it all in was to thrust until it was all the way inside of me. He held it there for a while, groaning in satisfaction. He got into a rhythm, fucking my ass and slapping my thighs. Every minute that passed the faster the thrusting was. His balls slapped against me. We were both sweating. Each time I groaned or tried to wriggle away, he grabbed my hips and thrust harder.

“You are mine. I own you!” he grunted in an almost unrecognizable voice.

He reached around and surprisingly started playing with my clit. My ass was now relaxed and I was moaning in pleasure. I would never admit it, but getting fucked in the ass when my daddy was angry was very exciting. I knew I’d be sore for the rest of the night, maybe even tomorrow, but he’d hold me in his arms and tell me what a good girl I was for taking his angry cock.

From the noises me made I could tell he was close to coming. He pulled out, grabbed my hair and spun me around.

“Finish me off, baby.”

He thrust his cock in my mouth without warning. I sucked hard on it and he started shaking in pleasure. A large groan released from his lips as his load of cum slid down my throat.

After we pulled our pants back on and caught our breath, he tenderly kissed my forehead.

“Shall we take a hot bath when we get home?” he asked, clearly satiated.

“Yes, please, Master.”

He smiled and said, “You’re such good girl.”

Published 
Written by sweet80sarah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments