Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Trip To Visit Him - Part Two

"Please read part one first!"

7
1 Comment 1
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
“Just don’t mess with that plug while you’re in there.” His voice echoed in my brain as I turned on the water and wet a washrag.

“Are you going to come out again soon?” he called from the living room. “Because your beer is getting hot.”

I found myself biting my lower lip to keep from shouting back a number of bad responses, ranging from an observation on the general nastiness of light beer to a fairly dirty retort regarding how hot I was getting compared to my beer. Instead, I used the wet rag to cool off my face and neck and returned to the living room.

“How is the game going?” I asked, surprised at how steady I kept my tone of voice as I walked towards him on the couch.

“Awful,” he said. “Florida has never had a strong offense, but they sure are looking worse than usual today.” He glanced up at me as I looked at my beer, which was on the far side of the coffee table. Funny, I didn’t remember leaving it there.

“You know, I actually really hate Florida, anyway. I don’t care if they are in the SEC, I just want them to lose.”

His feet were propped up on the coffee table and he didn’t move them even when I stood pointedly right next to his ankles. I looked at him, and he grinned.

“Don’t let that beer go to waste,” he said, gesturing with his own.

The only way I could reach my beer would be to step over his legs, risking breaking an ankle in my ridiculously high heels - or by bracing myself with one hand on the table and leaning as far over as I could.

I knew what he was trying to get me to do. So, I turned my hips a little until my butt was almost in his direct line of vision, reached out to brace myself with my left hand, and stretched out my right hand to snag my beer.

“Stay there,” he said, sitting up and putting his hands on my thighs. “I need to check on something.”

I abandoned my beer and braced both hands on the table as he lifted my skirt over my hips. He hooked his thumbs in both sides of my panties and gently dragged them down my legs to my ankles. He nudged the plug with his fingers, twitching it just a little, but a little was all it took.

I closed my eyes and dropped my head, focusing everything I had on the sensations he was stirring in me. He leaned in close to my pussy, close enough for me to feel him breathing on it. He kept his left hand on the outside of my thigh to steady me while the fingers of his right hand began tracing a path down my labia.

“A little damp down here,” he observed while his fingers made a second trip to my pussy. He didn’t quite touch my clit, stopping just short, before he went back to my ass and lightly played with the plug there.

His left hand moved up to my pussy, two fingers reaching in as he continued to toy my ass. He chuckled as he began to finger-fuck me, spreading his fingers every time he withdrew them to try to stretch me out. “You can tell it’s been awhile since I’ve been in here. So tight.”

I moaned my agreement as he picked up the pace. I began rocking my hips back to meet his fingers. Then he stopped. He leaned in and licked my clit, just once, before bringing his fingers around to my mouth.

“So tasty, don’t you agree?” he asked as he stroked my lips with his fingers until I opened my mouth. I pulled his fingers into my mouth, sucking my essence off of them.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and helped me stand upright. I needed the help since the change of position made my head swim... or maybe that was the alcohol. Either way, he helped me step out of my underwear before leading me to his bedroom.

He unzipped my skirt and pushed it down around my ankles before pulling my shirt and bra over my head. He reached for his own pants, but my hands were already there, unbuttoning and unzipping them. He pulled his tee shirt over his head while I worked his pants and boxers down his legs, finally freeing his cock.

As I stood, he turned me around and pulled my back into him. One hand reached for my breast, pinching and kneading, while the other reached between my legs, cupping my mound and inserting one finger. I could feel his cock in my back and a reached behind me, trying to return the favor. When I had trouble grabbing hold of him, I turned around to face him.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love



I sank to my knees. His cock was large, not excessively so, but I have fairly small hands and could not completely grasp him all the way around. He buried a hand in my hair and pulled my head closer to him. I opened my mouth to take him in. He was almost too much for me. I knew from experience that if I did this for too long my jaw and throat would be sore. But at that moment, I didn’t care. I just knew that I needed him, needed him inside me in whatever way I could take him.

My lips closed over the head of his dick and I eased my mouth and throat as far along his shaft as I could. I had no hope of taking in his entire length. But I took as much as I could, my right hand supplementing at the base of his dick and my left gently cupping and caressing his balls. I tasted his pre-cum on my tongue as I gently withdrew my mouth before plunging down again. I heard him sigh and felt slight pressure on the back of my head as he encouraged me to take him in again, and again, and again.

When I had pushed him almost to the edge, when I felt his balls tightening in my hand and I expected him to cum in my mouth at any moment, he pulled away. I made a noise of protest, a little whine that he'd denied me that moment.

Breathing a little bit heavier than usual, he tapped his cock against my face, leaving my own saliva smeared over my cheek. “Were you wanting more of this?”

Not waiting for me to respond, he pulled me to my feet, turned me around again, and bent me over his bed. He slapped my ass, first one side, then the other, back and forth until I felt a warm glow emanating from both cheeks and tears filled my eyes. I knew if I could see my butt in the mirror I would see pink skin and handprints.

I heard a buzzing behind me. I started to turn to look, but before I could see what he had planned for me, my eyes were covered with a blindfold. “Now, you know you aren’t supposed to look,” he reminded me. “Behave. Or I’ll have to tie you down, as well.”

I felt a vibration at my pussy lips, and pressure from a large dildo being pushed into me. Combined with the plug that was still in my ass, I felt stretched and filled almost beyond the limits of what I could take.

He held his left hand against the small of my back to keep me in one place while he slowly, so slowly, worked the dildo in and out of my pussy, applying a few torturous touches against my clit.

I held out for as long as I could, but it wasn’t long before I was begging him, pleading. “Please, let me. Make me cum. Please let me have you. I can’t take any more of this. Please, please, plea..."

I felt the plug being pulled from my ass, replaced by a slow, steady pressure from the head of his cock.

“Is this what you want?” he asked me as he pressed against my ass.

“Yes, yes, please. Please give it to me.” I almost cried in relief as he forced the head of his cock past the tight ring and into my deepest being.

If I felt full before, it was nothing compared to this. Between the vibrating dildo in my pussy and his dick in my ass, I felt like I would break in two from the pressure.

One of his hands found my clit and began gently stroking it in time with his pounding of my ass. I felt myself building towards what promised to be an intense, mind-blowing orgasm. He continued to tease and caress my clit until I finally bubbled over in a huge crashing wave. Before the wave completely receded and my delight turned to extreme discomfort from the combined pressure in my ass and pussy, I heard him catch his breath. He moaned as he emptied into me.

He fell forward, his weight momentarily pressing me into the bed before he suddenly withdrew from my ass. The dildo was removed a second later, leaving me feeling sore, and empty. He pulled me fully into the bed next to him as we both caught our breath and returned to our senses. A hand lightly traced a path along my hip and thigh.

I finally kicked off my shoes. How had those stayed on the whole time?

“Mmm. That was fun,” I told him. I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass as his hands continued to freely explore my body.

He nibbled my ear. “Yes, it was.” Suddenly, he smacked my hip with the palm of his hand and sat, pulling me up with him.

“Ready for round two?”

Published 
Written by carlsy111
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments