Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natasha Ch 3

"Was she really the woman playing the mistress with Robert portraying her slave?’"

5
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Natasha yawned and wrinkled her nose as she awoke to the smell of breakfast. She looked over where Robert usually laid and he was not there. She sat up in bed and pondered about the recent adventures. Oh my God, she wondered, was it real or just a dream? Was she really the woman playing the mistress with Robert portraying her slave?’ It was then that she saw the luggage in the corner and realized everything was true.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Robert kicking the door open and entering the room with a breakfast tray. She chuckled, looked at him, and with a serious tone in her voice, said , “Good morning my male bitch! I hope you slept well last night. You are permitted to answer me.”

“Yes Mistress, I pray you slept well too.”

She replied, “Why, yes I did Robert. I even had a dream about you. Now sit down and listen.”

 “This time, you had I’d booked a hotel in a nearby city, for another adventurous weekend. I told you I would once again be your Mistress, and you my slave, but left out some details purposely. Then instructed you to dress casually, and take our luggage their, and check in around 7pm, and try to relax, the fun would begin around 9pm.

You weren’t aware that I called my girlfriend Emily. She is into submissive relationships. I gave her a quick run down of our role-playing scenarios into BDSM. I asked her to join me and be my slave girl, which she readily agreed too. I told her we should use her car.

Around 8:30pm, Emily and I arrived at the hotel, and it was then that I told her this trip was a reward to her for being my obedient slave. She was so excited she could hardly walk. I grabbed her arm and ordered, “Snap out of it bitch, or I will leave you here on the street. You are permitted to answer.”

“Yes mistress, I will obey your every command.”

I grabbed her arm, and escorted her into the building and over to the front desk. I rang the bell, smiled, and asked the clerk to look up your room number. He did and informed me it you were in room 122.

 As I walk down the hallway to your room, I tell Emily, she can talk during this visit.

She replied, "Thank-you, mistress. Can I play with him too?

I look over at her and slap her across the face, and said, "Emily, are you that fucking stupid! Robert is my bitch and I will say what he does and whom he plays with. Get that straight slut, he is mine!”

Emily bowed her head in submission and whispered, “Yes Mistress. However, if you don’t mind me saying so, I cannot wait to see what you have in store for your male bitch. I remember you telling me you want to fuck his male-cunt. Mistress, may I be permitted to be excited, my clit is throbbing?”

I glared at her, stopped in the middle of the hall, shoved her up against the wall, kissed her, reached up under her blouse, and pinched her right nipple hard. I could feel her wince and I knew her pussy was dripping now.

I stroked her hair with my other hand, and purred, “Oh you are such a slut my pretty pet!”

“Thank-you, I love you mistress!”

I knocked on the door of the door and Robert opened the door. He then stood there obediently awaiting his orders.

 "Hello my male-bitch!” Then pointed my finger at the woman next to me, and said, “Robert, this is Emily, my slave-girl. Do not close that damn door yet, I want you to strip for us right here in the doorway. I want everyone to see how much of a whore you really are, bitch!"

As you stripped, I looked over at Emily and whispered, “He is going to be so much fun!"


Natasha stopped telling him about the dream and asked, “How do you like that dream so far Robert. Do you think we can do this adventure? I do have a friend named Emily who is willing to play this scenario.”

She noticed that Robert had a sizeable bulge in his shorts, which meant he loved the idea! “Oh my god, Natasha, when can we do it!”

“Robert my darling, Emily and I already secretly arranged things for the event to take place the following weekend. As your Mistress, lover, and wife, I knew you’d love the idea.” What she did not tell him that her plan was to have Emily fuck him in the ass.

All that week neither of then could keep there mind on what they were doing. They had talked then fucked almost non-stop waiting for Friday to come.

Finally, it was the weekend of the big rendezvous! Now here they were, the three of them standing in Robert hotel room doorway. Watching him strip as Natasha had ordered him too.

Robert stood in the doorway naked his cock beginning to swell. Natasha slapped his ass and shouted, “Until I give you permission you had better not touch that fucking cock!”

She then grabbed Emily by the arm, Robert by the cock, and pulled them both into the center of the room. She closed the door, locked it, then turned around, and commanded, “Kiss Emily hello Robert!”

Robert pulled Emily close, kissed her, and felt her go weak in the knees, and he had to hold her up.

Emily looked over at Natasha with a puzzled look, and uttered, "Oh mistress, he is so fucking hot! Can I have some fun with him now?"

Natasha walked over to her, pulled her by the hair, and led her toward the chair next to the window. She then pulled Emily’s face into hers, kissed her lips, and ordered. "Sit here my pet, and take your clothes off! You are not permitted to touch his cock yet. Do you understand me? If you touch it now, I will whip you right here in from of him.

"Now sit quietly whore, and wait until I call for you, who knows, you might learn something for a change!"

Emily watched her Mistress climb on to the bed. She could see Robert‘s hard cock visible pulsating. Natasha slapped his balls making him jump. “Nice balls wimp!”

“Hey, Emily, help me get out of these clothes. Then get my whip and enema kit from the bag we brought.”

Emily did as instructed, and handed the Mistress, the whip then laid the kit next to her mistress.

Natasha slapped his ass with the whip and said, "Bitch, did you give yourself an enema before I got here? You know I like your male cunt to be nice and clean don’t you?”

He nodded his head yes, but somehow he knew she would not believe him.

Natasha looked at Emily and said, “Come help me pet! Hold his ass cheeks apart, as I examine him closer.”

She tweaked his balls, and said, "I see you have done what was instructed. Now get on all fours.”

Mistress Natasha then got down on her knees and slid her tongue into his ass. She paused long enough to tell Emily to get the special bag they had brought with and put in over his cock. “We need to catch all his cum, my pretty pet”.

She continued tonguing his male cunt and said, “Emily my whore, eat my dripping pussy!”

Emily did as instructed, dove into Mistress’s hot box, sucking and licking her like it was her last meal.

Natasha stopped her and shouted, “Enough for now slut, I do not want to cum, just yet!”

Natasha could tell by Robert’s sweaty skin and rapid breathing that he was about to explode. She stopped lapping at his ass and told him to stay on all fours.

She pointed her finger at Emily and said, “He is all yours now my pretty pet!”

Mistress Natasha then she sat down, spread her legs wide, and began to finger-fuck her pussy as she watched Emily with Robert.

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys



Emily sucked one of his balls into her mouth making him shutter all over. She then looked at Natasha who nodded in approval, and she then ran her tongue all over his balls and asshole.

Natasha watched the hot action for a few moments, and then yelled, “Stop a minute you fucking bitches! I want some of that hot action!”

Natasha then moved over to the bed, pulled Robert’s face into her hot pussy, and exclaimed, “Eat me slave, make your mistress cum!”

Robert dove in like a pro and she shrieked, “Oh fuck! That feels so damn good, now, tongue-fuck me, oooh just like that yessssssss, ahhhhhhhh, deeper!”

She looked down at Emily, and winked saying, “Time to show him no mercy doll!”

Emily winked back at Natasha and remembered what the plan was all along. She shoved her tongue deep into Robert’s asshole, while massaging his full balls, and then stopped, waited a minute, then did it again, repeatedly.

Natasha saw the beads of sweat on Robert’s bow and glanced at her watch noting they had been using him for about an hour. She instructed Emily to pause for a moment, slapped Robert’s ass with the whip, and exclaimed. “You may cum now asshole and you’d better make sure the damn bag stays in place!”

Emily resumed her activity, but this time slid two fingers hard into his hot asshole. He tried not to scream and yelled, “Oh shit.” He began cumming like he never did before!

Natasha lets Robert rest, but reminded him not to spill a drop of cum from the bag.

She lay back on the bed and ordered Emily to eat her. Emily went over to Natasha, got between her legs, parted her mistress’s labia, and run her tantalizing tongue from clit to her asshole. Next, she slid her tongue deep into the woman’s vaginal orifice, then into her ass, while rubbing Natasha’s clit hard.

Natasha moved her head from side to side murmuring, “Ohhhh, ahhhhhhhh, yessssss, keep it up. “

From where Robert was, he could see every move they made. He uttered under his breath, “Oh god, this is so fucking hot!” He wanted to grab his cock and stroke it hard until he climaxed again.

Natasha seemed to read his mind, grabbed her whip, flicked the end of his cock with it, and said, “Oh no you don’t, not yet, fucker!”

She leaned over, slapped Emily on the arm, then reached down, and pinched her nipple hard. Emily jumped and Robert notices from her expression that it hurt.

Nevertheless, all Natasha did, was shout, “You fucking whore, you’re not doing it right! Now do it again! Eat my pussy and make me cum or you will just watch and do nothing else!”

Emily resumed eating Natasha’s pussy fervently, sucking her clit like it was a small cock. Then she slides a finger in her pussy as her thumb went into her ass. Natasha arched her back and held Emily’s head between her legs like a vice.

All the sudden Natasha screamed, “Yessssss,” covering Emily’s whole face with her pussy.

Emily drank every drop of her cum up, then rose up and kissed her Mistress hard.

Natasha then whispered something in Emily’s ear. She crawled over to Robert, held her hand up to his lips, and he licked it clean.

Natasha looked at the clock again; almost another hour has passed since they entered the hotel room. She knew Robert’s cock was hard again, and he needed to cum again, but she would not allow it. Instead she smacked his ass and told him to lay down flat on his back.

She then instructed her slave, “Emily get up and straddle his mouth and rub that cunt of yours all over his face. I want you to cum on his face, my pet!”

Emily climbed up and started making his face glisten with her juices. Natasha walked over to them and kissed Emily hard on the mouth as she rolled her nipples.

She grinned devilishly and purred, “Pee in his mouth my pretty pet!”

Robert’s cock pulsated hard, and he almost lost his load right then. He opened his mouth further, and flicked her pee hole until she filled his mouth with piss. Following that, he teased her pussy from her clit to her ass, licking, nibbling, and sucking every inch of her.

Emily screamed, and climaxing so hard she nearly passed out.

Natasha leaned over, squeezed Robert’s balls, and then placed her vibrator on them. In his mind he screamed, ‘Oooooh fuck, please stop, it will make me cum!’

Mistress Natasha could see the pain in Robert’s eyes now.

Emily then asked her if he did a good job of cunt eating. She squealed, "Oh yes, he could do that all day too me mistress!”

Natasha grinned and said, “Good job Robert, but we are not done yet, get on all fours again. Hand me the strap on Emily.”

Natasha took the fake cock, run it across his ass, and along his cock through the bag repeatedly. She then instructed Emily suck on it until it is wet, then slowly worked it into Robert’s ass.

Robert almost blew his load, but she slapped his ass hard, and shouted, “Do not cum yet bitch!”

His cock felt as hard as steel, and he swore that if someone ran there nails along its shaft, it would break off. When Natasha told Emily to use the small vibrator on his cock he began shaking uncontrollably.

Natasha ran her fingers along his spine and said, ““Slut, make the bastard cum!”

Emily applied the vibrator to the base of his cock then down to the male g-spot, between your balls and anus, repeatedly in unison with Natasha fucking his tight male cunt.

Natasha whispered, “Cum my fucking male cunt….cum!”

Robert tensed up and they watched him cum harder than he had all night. He does not seem to stop until the bag is about half-full. He knew he better not spill a single drop. He just stayed there memorized and watched the hot scene that followed.

Emily helped Natasha take off the strap-on, and then assisted her in lying down. She knew what was expected of her next. She leaned over, sucked each nipple into her mouth one at a time, suckled it, and bit them hard. Then licked her way downward, but when she got to Natasha’s pussy she stopped. She grabbed the strap on, donned it, slid it in Natasha’s pussy for lubrication, and then slowly thrust the cock into her Mistress’s asshole.

Emily fucked Natasha’s ass, burying the fake cock to the hilt, pulling it almost all the way out and the thrust it in all the way, repeatedly. With her free hand she played with her mistress’s clit as she shoved two fingers inside her cunt matching the rhythm of the fake cock in her ass.

Natasha threw her head back and squealed with a high pitch loud enough to break the windows. “Oh, my sweet Emily, I am cumming.

Robert sat up, glanced down at the bag it seemed to him that it was heavy, and filled with about a cup of cum. He noticed Emily was watching him. She licked her lips hungrily, glanced at Natasha then back at Robert, obvious hoping she will get to drink his cum.

Natasha walked over to Robert and removed the bag then to Emily’s disappointment said, “Open your mouth, you son of a bitch, you're going to drink your cum, whether you want to or not!"

Robert did not hesitate, but enthusiastically swallowed every drop.

Natasha pulled Emily and Robert close and uttered, “Well done, my obedient slaves!”

Then they all kissed and told each other how exciting this rendezvous had been. Natasha, Emily and Robert then walked arm and arm to the shower room. When finished they fell asleep snuggled against each other, naked with Emily in the middle.

Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments