Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natasha Ch1

"Robert told Barry the plan.It a sexy scenario, where the man would be caught fucking my wife!"

8
3 Comments 3
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Natasha, age thirty, was born and raised on a farm in Nebraska. Today, she still resides near there with her husband Robert. Her five foot five figure isn’t the thin model type, but slightly heavier with the curves in all the right places. With a full firm breasts and large pink nipples that stand out an inch, when aroused, a slight puffy stomach, wide hips, and a pussy with thick blonde hair, large lips, and a big clit. When you look into her face you’ll see her flawless ivory colored complexion, oval face, button nose, and sapphire blue eyes that are hidden behind long seductive eyelashes. Natasha’s adorable features are framed by shoulder length brown hair with strands of gold that glistens when the sunlight hits them.

Natasha’s husband always told her, she had a body that would make a gay man turn straight. Her sexual orientation is what you’d call kinky and perverted. Natasha often tells everyone that she a blonde with a sexy brain. One of the things she likes to do is read. Which consists of a sexy book, porn magazine, or erotic letter magazines; she says it keeps her sex life spicy. It was while reading one of the magazines articles that she came across and article about role-playing. After thinking about it, she decided it was something that she would like to try with Robert.

Robert is Natasha’s husband. She met him while they were both in college at a fraternity picnic. His keen sense of humor and gentle mannerisms attracted her like a magnet. They both fell head over heels in love.

At thirty-five he still has a firm muscular figure, with gorgeous sea-green eyes, jet-black shoulder length hair, an oval face with a flat nose and cute dimples that frame his full lips.

Robert is very sensuous person, and loves to snuggle. Many nights, you may find him in the bedroom. The room is illuminated by rose scented candles. In the air is the romantic music of Barry White. On the bed, you will find Natasha wrapped in his arms.

His loves to act out our favorite fantasy which is a master-slave scenario, where he is the master. Although he doesn’t believe in harsh treatment or painful torture, there is the use light bondage and spanking.

Natasha loves to dress up and really get into the character she portrays. Sometime, she’s an English teacher, instructing a young adult male student. As the scene unfolds it ends up with her teaching him more than the ABC’s. In her version the ABC’s meant; ass, breast, and cunt.

At another time, she plays a hooker. One that’s about to be arrested and she tried to bribe the cop with her hot scantily clad body.

The latest game that they play is one of her favorites. It’s where the husband catches his wife fucking the neighbor. This particular went from fantasy to reality one day.

As it is, their next door neighbor Barry is Robert’s best friend. Often during a conversation he would brag, “God Robert, I think your wife is sexy. I’d jump at the chance to fuck her.”

Robert would always tease him, “Yeah, she is hot, sexy, and beautiful. You know, Barry, maybe one day I’ll take you up on that offer.

Later on that evening Robert was talking to Natasha, “You know, I think I know a guy who’d be great to play the role of the sexy neighbor that I catch you with.”

Natasha flashed him a sultry look, “Oh God you do. Who is it?”

Robert’s eyes lit up and a devilish grin crossed his face. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her cheek then said, “It’s a friend of mine and I’m not telling you who, until I talk with him. I’ll going to ask him out for drinks tomorrow and see what he says.”

“Party pooper! I can’t wait to see who it is.”

The next day, Robert called Barry from his office. He told him he has something he wanted to talk to him about and asked if they could meet for drinks at the local bar after work.

Barry responded by telling Robert that he would see him at their favorite pub around five thirty.

That evening they met at the local bar during happy hour. Barry ordered a Black Russian and Robert ordered a Mojito cocktail.

Barry took a sip of his drink, “Well, I’m all ears buddy. What did you want to talk to me about?”

Robert smirked and asked, “Barry, how would you like to have some fun at my house tomorrow afternoon?”

“What kind of fun?”

“I need someone willing to play the role of our next-door neighbor. In a sexy scenario, where the man would be caught fucking my wife!” For a brief moment, Robert thought Barry was going to pass out.

Barry eyes looked as if they would pop out of his head and for a brief moment he was speechless. Then he grabbed Robert’s hand and said, “Hot-damn, really! You can count on me. Howdy neighbor!”

Robert chuckled, “Yes. In fact I want you to call me tomorrow morning about 7:30 a.m. That’s when I plan to tell Natasha about it.”
 
As the two of them finished their drinks, Barry said. “You know that my wife is out of town don’t you. Fuck, I won’t sleep much tonight. I’ll have all these hot sexy images of Natasha running through my mind and pecker. ”

Robert just smiled and readjusted his pants to accommodate his swelling member. “Well Barry, I think I’d better get home. Natasha is probably on pins and needles waiting to hear who’s going to join us.” They bade each other goodbye and left.

When he got home Robert told Natasha a little white lie. She would have to wait until morning to see for sure if his friend could play.

“Okay, I can wait. Now who is he? I’m dying to know.”

“You’ll know when I do tomorrow morning,” he lied.

The next morning while she was busy preparing breakfast the phone rang. Robert walked over and picked it up then turned away from her so she couldn’t hear what he was saying. During the conversation he told Barry to come by the house around four and Natasha would fill him in on the details of the game.

A moment later he entered the kitchen, poured himself a cup of coffee, and sat down. She joined him with a questioning look in her eyes and said, “Well don’t keep me in suspense. Who was that?”

“That my dear was someone willing to be our neighbor, in your favorite fantasy.”

She looked at him and yelled, “Oh my god! What’s his name? Do I know him? Can we do it today? I’m more than ready!”

Robert then told her it was their friend Barry. He also told her that he told him to stop by the house around four pm so Natasha and Barry could plan things.

Robert kissed Natasha, and left for work. His cock was already getting hard in anticipation of what would happen around 5 pm that day.

Natasha could hardly wait. She tried relaxing watching television and reading the newspaper, but nothing worked. Her pussy was drenched. She fought off the urge to rush into the bedroom and masturbate to relieve some of the tension, but decided to take a shower instead.

Afterwards she dressed in her tank top, g-string, and shorts that barely covered her ass. She looked at her watch 3:55 pm and uttered, “Damn, can’t the time at least go faster for me she today.”

She was thumbing through the newspaper when the doorbell rang and nearly jumped out of her skin. “Just a minute, I‘ll be right there!”

She opened the door and said, “Hello, Barry, your right on time, come in.”

Barry entered the room, taking Natasha’s by the hand and said, “Hi neighbor. Are you ready for some sexy fun?” Then kissed her cheek, pinched her ass, and then following her into the living room.

Natasha looked at him and chuckled saying, “Slow down tiger, we have plenty of time. I know Robert told you that the object of this little game is to have him catch you fucking me. Well here is the rest of the plan. He’ll arrive home around 5:00 pm, and he will not let either of us know he is here. When he doesn’t find me in the living room he will start searching through the house. As he nears our bedroom, he will hear me talking dirty to you. After quietly approaching the room Robert will see us fucking through the partly open door. He won’t do anything, yet, but watch. You and I will not start playing around until it is about 4:45 pm, that way things will be hot and heavy by the time he gets here. Barry, when we get to the bedroom, I am all yours, you can fuck me any way you want. However we must keep an eye on the clock, because around 6 pm, you will leave our “little fuck session” and go home. After you go home, I will act as if nothing happened. Later on Robert will confront me. I can assure you, that you will hear all the hot dirty detail during happy hour tomorrow, ok.”
Barry took her hand and placed it on his hard cock. “Okay sweetheart! As you see baby, I am more then raring to go!” He then leaned over, took her in his arms and kissed her deeply, letting his finger roam all over her.

He paused long enough to glanced at his watch, it read 4:43 pm, “Showtime you sexy thing!”

Natasha got up and led Barry by the hand to the bedroom. She then turned on the radio, told him to sit on the bed, and watch her. Bumping and grinding to the music she stripped off her top, jiggling her full breast with swollen nipples. She then saw him run his tongue slowly across his lips. Next she slid out of her shorts standing in front of him wearing only the g-string.

While he reaches out to her and she tells him to take off his clothing.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

As he lowers his shorts she gasps, “Oh my god!” His cock was already dripping with pre-cum and at least eight inches long. With the biggest balls she had ever seen.

Barry pulled her close, sucking one of her nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue making it more erect and hard. One then the other one giving them equal attention. He then pulled back a bit took a deep breath, and proceeded to lick his way downward, as he laid her on the bed. Fuck, he could not wait to taste her sweet honey.

He knelt between her legs and separated her lips. “Hot-damn sugar, you sopping wet already! Let daddy have a taste of that sweet nectar.”

He slid down with his face in her pussy, ran his tongue across her clit feeling it pulsate, as his tongue worked it magic.

Natasha, arched her back and screamed, “Ooooooh fuck, eat my cunt baby! Ooooh, yesssss, that’s it bite my clit, oh my god, just like that, please don’t stop. Ahhhhh fuck, I am going to cum!”

Barry yelled, “Hold off baby, don’t cum yet! I want to be inside that hot pussy fucking you with my cock before you cum.” He rose up, rubbed his cock across her clit, and then shove it deep inside with one hard thrust. He slowly brought it almost all the way out and shoved it in again repeatedly. Natasha moved her head back and forth and moans incoherently.

Oh fuck, was she tight, he felt as if his cock was inside a teenager! “Milk my cock honey, grab it with that hot pussy of yours, and squeeze every drop of cum out of me! Oh fuck, damn-it woman, Robert is right you are one hot tight fuck!”

She glanced at the clock on the bedside table, 5:00 pm and knew it was time for Robert to come home from work.

Natasha listened intently, but did not hear anything. She then went back to fucking and driving Barry wild with her hot pussy.

Robert opened the door slowly and entered the house quietly. He wanted to play his part of the role just right. He went into the living room, and did not see her. Next he went looking in the den, the kitchen, the bathroom, and didn’t find her.

He started walking out of the kitchen towards the hallway that led to the bedroom. Robert thought he heard something and stopped dead in his tracks. Nothing, he took two more steps, and noticed the sound again, he was sure of it. The noise came from their bedroom.

As he walked quietly toward their bedroom he heard Natasha. “Oh yes, fuck me harder Barry! Ooooooh fuck, make me cum!”

Robert walked a little closer to the room, and notices the door open a little, paused then cautiously peered in. He stood in his tracks with his eyes transfixed on bed. Natasha was on all fours with their neighbor Barry ramming his cock into her pussy. At first, he felt a twinge of jealousy, this was the first time he’d seen someone else touched his wife.

He though about breaking into the room and yelling, “You fucking slut,” but that were not part of the plan.

As he stood there memorized, his hand slowly pulled his zipper down. Doing it very carefully, hoping that his actions wouldn’t alert them to his presence. He took his cock out of his pants, and begin stroking it, as he watched them fucking. As the action on the bed heated up, he jacked harder.

Natasha looked up and noticed Robert. She winked and continued to let Barry fuck her. Robert loved it; the thrill was making his cock harder, than it has ever been. He knew she was about to cum because of her rapid breathing and tone of voice.

Fuck, Robert has never seen his wife this hot. Right that moment he wished his cock was in her mouth as Barry fucked her ass.

Robert got out his handkerchief; he knew when she screamed with a climax, he too would cum.

All the sudden, Natasha screamed, “Ooooh, yessssss, Barry, fuck me harder! I’m cumming!”

Right after she shouted, Robert shot a load of cum into his hand. Then whipped his cock off, zipped up his pants, and then quickly walked toward the kitchen. Halfway down the hallway, he heard Barry yell he was cumming too.

When Robert was in the kitchen, he poured himself a drink of bourbon. Next, waiting in the shadows, where he could see the driveway, and the kitchen door. He wanted to give Natasha time to recover, and Barry time to leave.

When he observed Barry get into his car and drive off, he waited a couple of minutes. Then walked over to the front door, slammed it hard and yelled, “Hello darling, I’m home, where are you?”

Natasha came out of the bathroom and greeted him with a kiss, as if nothing ever happened. He returned her kiss, acting like he just got home, and then walked into the living room. He sat down in the recliner, kicked off his shoes then picked up the newspaper as usual.

A few minute later, Natasha came into the room and handed him his usual scotch on the rocks. Then she sat down sipping on the sofa with a soft drink. Afterwards, causally asking him how his day was.

He replied fine and went on reading the paper. About five minutes later, Robert paused from reading, and asked her what she did that day.

Natasha told him that, after he left for work she’d done the laundry and went shopping.

Robert looked at her intensely, “What did you do this afternoon darling?”

Natasha replied, “Oh the usual love, Jane came over and we spent most of the afternoon gossiping. She sure can tell some whoppers.”

Robert knew it was his clue to make a move. He stood up and went over to her and shouted, “Oh really, what would you do if I said, you were lying? “

She replied, “Why darling, what would make you think I was lying? Don‘t you remember me telling you yesterday that Jane may come by this afternoon?”

She watched him carefully now, her trap had been blown, and her panties were sopping wet due to the excitement.

Robert, frowned at her and yelled, “I don’t believe you! How dare you lie to me bitch! I’ve been here since 5:10 pm, watching you, and our neighbor fucking like animals on our god-damn bed!”

He grabbed her by the arm and said, “You know, you’re going to be punished for this transgression, cunt!”

Natasha, got down on here knees, and begged for forgiveness, but all Robert did was walk away.

Trying to hide his excitement he quickly went into the bedroom and slammed the door hard. Then got out the rope and lubricant then laid them on the bed. His heart was pounding so hard it felt as if it would leap out of his chest. Already, his cock was getting firm, because things were going as planned.
 
Robert went into the living room, took her by the arm, and led Natasha to the bedroom. Once inside the room, he ordered her to strip and lie face down on the bed. After that he proceeded to tie her arms and legs to the four corners of the bed. He then walked around to the side of her, slapped her across the ass and shouted, “You worthless whore! How dare you fuck someone in our house, in our bed?”

He laid his hand on her ass again feeling her quiver. He then exclaimed, “You deserve the spanking I am going to give you, bitch! You’re not to say anything, until I say you can speak!”

He could tell by the ringlets of her, and Barry’s cum on her pussy hairs, that she was sexually excited. He slapped her ass once more, “Oh you think this is fun and it’s turning you on. Well slut, you better not cum, till I say you can! Or your punishment will be worse, get it!”

All she did was nod her head in agreement. With each slap on her ass, her clit grew harder, and throbbed, the bed beneath her was completely soaked with her juices.

Robert spread her ass cheeks wide, and she knew her ass was about to be fucked. Oh god, she wanted to yell, “Fuck my ass, lover, and make me cum!”

Robert lubed his cock then rammed it into her ass hard showing her no mercy. “How do you like your ass fucking, you lying whore?” He could tell by her movements that she was enjoying it. He slapped her ass and yelled, “Bitch, I am going to cum in your fucking asshole and make you lick my cock clean! We will see who lies to their master again!”

Then slapped her once more grabbed her hips, shoving his cock as deep as it would go, and came inside her ass. When finished, he bent down, untied her, helped her into a sitting position, and told her to lick his cock clean.

She eagerly sucked him clean, and he could see the love for him, in her eyes.

Robert then sat on the bed next to Natasha and kissed her deeply then paused and said, “You did well my slave, now, I shall permit you to cum. I hope I was a great master and did not hurt you sweetheart?”

Natasha kissed on his cheek, nibbled at his ear lobe, and said, “Wow, Robert, you make a great master!” She laid back, spread her legs, and said, “Oh Robert, I want to feel your tongue and lips all over hot cunt! I want to feel you teasing my clit, as you finger-fuck me. Oooooh please, make me cum darling!”

Robert did not hesitate to get between her legs and let his tongue work it magic. Damn, she was so fucking hot! He has never seen her clit this big and hard. He pulled her clit into his mouth, then took it in his teeth, and bit it as he slid two fingers into her vagina. Finger-fucking her as he kept biting her clit.

Natasha arched her back, moved her hips wildly, and screamed, “Oh, aaaaaaaaaaaah,” covering his whole hand and face with her cum.
 
Robert continued to hold her tightly, and finger-fucked her until the wave of climax subsided.

Natasha turned his face near hers and kissed him passionately. Then said, “If this is what you do as my master, I want to be your obedient slave forever!”
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments