Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Objet d'Art

"Nora spends a unique evening at a cocktail party"

6
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Nora stood in the living room, nude with her hands behind her back. In front of her on the floor was a large wooden box, about six feet long and three feet wide. She knew what it was, and she didn't even attempt to hide her nervousness. Master stood on the other side of the box, looking at her face intently. He could see her nervousness, but Nora wondered if he was able to see in her what always went along with the butterflies she got from his having complete control over her - what made warm sensations flood through her body radiating outwards from her crotch.

"Let's get acquainted, Nora. I need you to know that this is safe and that if you feel you need to be released, that that will happen immediately."

Nora nodded and looked down at the box while Master bent over and flipped open a series of catches on the lid and removed it. The inside of the box looked like it was lined with maroon crushed velvet. The velvet material was attached to the edge of the box all the way around it, short of the top edge, and in the middle of it there was a depression of a sort. Master pointed to the corner of the box and spoke.

"See the corners? How they stick up a couple of inches above the sides? That's so that when it's covered there will be a large air gap all the way around. I'm not going to lie, Nora, it's going to be warm, but you're going to have plenty of air."

Nora nodded. It gave her a tremendous sense of relief that Master put so much thought into how to do amazing things, but always with safety in mind. He moved to the other end of the box and pointed to an oversized red button near the bottom. He continued, "See this?" As he said it, he pushed the button once and a loud, high pitched beeping noise came out of the box, not too different from an alarm clock. He reached down towards the bottom of the outside of the box and fiddled with something and the raucous noise stopped. "Your foot is going to always be within an inch or two of that button. Push it and I'll get you out immediately." Nora nodded again.

Master stood and walked over to Nora and put his hands on her shoulders. She looked up into his eyes. He asked, "Are you ready, Nora?" She smiled and nodded, adding, "Yes, sir." Master smiled and turned and talked over to the table, where a pile of gear sat. He returned with a large, wide leather belt and wrapped it around Nora's waist. It had two cuffs attached to it, positioned at either hip. He returned to the table and came back with a bit gag. Nora opened her mouth to accept it and he tied it behind her head, arranging her hair over the strap.

He then said, "Alright, Nora, let's get you in place. He helped her over to the box and helped her sit in the middle of it. Underneath the velvet material the inside of the box was filled with Styrofoam pellets, making the inside of the box just like a bean-bag. As Nora lay down in the box, she sunk into it, and it molded to her shape. Master then took each of her hands and placed each wrist in one of the cuffs attached to the belt around her waist. He went back to the table and returned with a spreader bar and attached an end of it to each of Nora's ankles, moving the pellets under the velvet around to position her just so. He then said, "Alright Nora, test the button. It's by your left foot." Nora flexed her foot downward and made contact with the button, then pushed it slightly and it clicked, sounding the same raucous alarm as before. Master reached down again and silenced the alarm and said, "Very good, Nora. That alarm is your safe word for tonight. That alarm will end everything immediately and you'll be freed." If Nora could have smiled with the bit-gag in her mouth, she would have. He always reiterated to her what she already took for granted with him at this point - that although she herself knew that she was his to do with as he pleased, that he would never allow her to be in a place where she could not assert her continued consent.

He stood up and spoke again, "Just one more detail." He walked away and came back after a moment with a small metal orb attached to a wire and a box. "I could just let you lay there, Nora, but that wouldn't be much fun for either of us." He reached down with the orb towards her crotch. He first probed between her lips with his fingers, smiling at the discovery of her wetness, "I always love how wet you get under my control, Nora." He smiled and slowly pushed the orb into her pussy. He dropped the box on the other end of the wire between her thighs and stood up again. He reached into his pocket and Nora felt the orb inside her sex jump to life and send strong vibrations into her. She squealed in surprise through the gag and squirmed as much as she could, bound as she was. Master smiled and the vibrations stopped abruptly. Master turned and walked away, returning a moment later, carefully hauling a huge piece of glass with him. He walked the glass over to the foot of the box and leaned it carefully on the two corners. He then carefully lowered the glass down over Nora until the other end rested on the two corners by her head. The glass was a few inches above her face, which still gave her some room to move her head. She looked to the side and was reassured to see a good two inch gap all the way around the edge of the box. She could see Master through the glass smiling at her. He spoke, his muffled voice coming to her through the gap, "Are you alright, Nora?" She nodded. He smiled in response and walked out of her view. He came back with a couple of plates and arranged them on top of the glass, looking to Nora like they were hovering above her. He then walked away again, this time shoving some large chairs to surround the box. Nora realized that she was going to be what amounted to a coffee table for the evening.

Master sat down in one of the chairs and began to play with his phone. Nora took a deep breath and relaxed as best as she could, waiting. She watched Master, since she had very little else in her field of view. She could see him furtively glancing over to her, as if he didn't really want her to know that he was watching her.

After a few minutes the doorbell rang. Master stood and left Nora's view. She could hear the door opening and conversation coming from afar. Master returned with a couple that Nora recognized. The man was tall and about the same age as Master. The woman with him was dressed in a short leather skirt and a very thin shirt knotted at her waist. She had a collar around her neck, attached to which was a leash held in the man's hand. Master kept his eyes on his visitors, but they stared openly down at Nora. Her face suddenly felt hot and she shifted slightly against her bonds. Master said to the guests, "Lisa, Greg; Nora has agreed to be an inspiration for us this evening." The doorbell rang again, and Master said, "Oh, let me go get that.

laurarivera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurarivera

Meanwhile, there are some chips and dip there next to Nora's pussy. Help yourself." He walked away and Greg reached down for a chip and dipped it into the dip and brought it up and held it to Lisa's lips. She looked at Greg and ate the chip from his fingers carefully.

Greg spoke, "Good girl, Lisa. Now, why don't you step over by Nora's head and give her a little peek at what she's going to miss out on tonight." Greg gave a wicked smile and Lisa blushed and looked down at Nora. Lisa walked over to the end of the box by Nora's head and bent over at the waist, hanging her ass over Nora's head. Nora looked up and could see that Lisa wore no panties under her skirt and could see her naked, plump pussy lips peeking out between her thighs.

Master walked into view again bringing two more guests. Nora recognized Bob and Mary. Bob too was dressed much more conservatively than Mary was. She was in a pair of daisy-duke shorts and a bikini top. He had black dockers and a polo shirt on. Lisa straightened up abruptly and Mary crossed the room over to her and they embraced each other tightly and began kissing each other hungrily while Bob and Greg greeted each other with a friendly handshake. Greg pulled on Lisa's leash and said, "Lisa, you're neglecting Bob. I think you need to greet him too, don't you?"

Lisa broke away from Mary and pressed her body against Bob, kissing him as deeply as she had kissed Mary, her hand running down his flank down to his crotch. Meanwhile, Mary crossed over to Greg and began to kiss him. Nora watched all of this going on and her pussy began to twitch, making her squirm a little. Just then, she felt the orb in her pussy jump to life and she groaned loudly and squirmed harder.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked down at her. Master spoke up, "I think static art is so boring, don't you all? I much prefer a dynamic display." As he said this, he produced the remote control in his hand and got an appreciative smile from everyone in the room.

Mary turned towards Nora and said, "I think since she's giving us a show, we ought to return the favor."

Mary unsnapped and took off her shorts, and then reached behind her to untie her bikini top. Her black pubic hair was trimmed in a small stripe ending just above the start of her notch. She sat down gingerly on the end of the table, her ass just above Nora's face. She spread her thighs apart and Lisa came over and knelt on the floor in front of her. Lisa leaned in between Mary's thighs and began to lick, running her tongue back and forth along her labia. While she did this, Gary walked over to Mary and unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock and presented it to her. She opened her mouth and took him inside while he ran his fingers through her hair. Bob walked over to Mary's other side and produced his hard cock for her. She took his manhood in her hand and stroked it while she sucked on Bob's cock. She did this for a minute or two before she turned and took Gary in her mouth instead.

Nora watched all of this while the buzzing orb in her pussy relentlessly kept up with its incessant reminder of her horniness. Her moans joined everyone else's while she watched the show taking place just above her. Just then, Mary's thighs clamped around Lisa's head and she cried out in pleasure. That was enough to drive Nora over the edge and she joined in her own orgasm. As she came back to her senses, she noticed first that the orb stopped buzzing, mercifully allowing her to come down.

Bob stepped back and pulled Mary to her feet. He spun her around and pushed her forward so that she was standing at the edge of the box, bent at the waist with her hands resting on the glass. Nora could see her breasts hanging heavily above her. Bob dropped his pants and steered his cock into Mary's pussy. A moment later, Lisa joined her, naked and bent over the other end of the box in the same posture as Mary. Both women found themselves face to face being fucked doggy style by their husbands while Nora and Master looked on from decidedly different vantage points.

Lisa and Mary strained to look each other in the eyes while they were being fucked. Their breasts swung in time with their movements. It was Gary who came first. Nora could hear his exclamation of pleasure and saw Lisa stop moving. Bob wasn't far behind as he grunted and pounded Mary with an extra hard thrust, making her join him in a powerful orgasm.

The men stepped back and the women stood. Lisa stepped around to the other end and wrapped Mary in her arms and kissed her hungrily again, both women moaning. Master stood up and announced to everyone, "I think Nora's been tormented long enough. Will you guys help me with the glass?"

Bob, Gary and Master carefully lifted the glass off the top of the box and walked it out of the way. Master came back and knelt down by the side of the box and pulled Nora's shoulders, helping her sit up. He reached behind her head and unbuckled the gag and removed it. Nora worked the kinks out of her jaw for just a moment before she saw Master unzip his pants. She reached over to take his hard cock in her mouth. Master made a low, appreciative groan as she began to suck his hard cock. Meanwhile, Lisa and Mary knelt down on either side of the box. Mary reached around from behind Nora to fondle and pinch her nipples while Lisa played with her pussy. Nora's hands were still pinned to her hips and her ankles were still in the spreader bar, so she was still fairly helpless as she took pleasure from the two other women and gave it back to her Master.

A moment later, Master's groans suddenly became urgent and she felt him stiffen and his cock exploded in her mouth, filling it with his salty load. While it did, the hands working her pussy and breasts succeeded in triggering her own thunderous orgasm.

As she calmed down, Master pulled away and knelt down at her feet and released her ankles from the spreader bar. He then released her hands and helped her up out of the box. She was a little unsteady, but the other girls wrapped her up in a group hug, kissing her as they had each other before.

The party wound down from there. Lisa and Mary retrieved their clothing and got dressed while the men exchanged goodbyes. And then Nora and Master were alone. Nora stood in front of Master as she had at the start of the evening - naked, with her hands behind her back. Master came to her and took her in his arms, holding and kissing her hard on her mouth. Her hands returned his embrace and she melted into it. He broke away from her and said, "You are a very good girl, Nora, but I am not finished with you."

Nora smiled as he took her hand and led her down the hallway towards their bedroom, leaving the box in the living room behind.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments