Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online turns real part 2

11
7 Comments 7
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I sit on the bench and wait, hoping you would hurry and get here already. It had been months since I had seen you last and my need for you was higher than ever.

I see you pull in the parking lot and jump from the bench like a child who has just heard the ice cream truck. Your car barely makes it to a complete stop and I am opening the door and jumping in.

"Well, hello little one. You sure are happy to see me."

"Yes Sir I am." I practically shouted with excitement. You grab my chin and lock me in a kiss that melts me.

After what seems like forever, we finally arrive at your place. You instruct me the same as last time to go on ahead of you, kneel at the door and to be ready this time. Thankfully I wore flip flops this time. I scurry inside and in no time I am undressed and kneeling, waiting.

"Good girl." You say, patting my head and walking into the living room. Not sure if I am suppose to follow or not, I stay put just in case. "Come here little one." You call from your chair. I get up and practically levitate to you I was moving so fast. "Go back and kneel by the door." you instruct.

I look at you confused.

"NOW!" Your voice is sharp and loud.

Without further hesitation I go and kneel at the door again. I think to myself, what did I do wrong?

You wait a few minutes and then stand behind me. "Do you know why you are kneeling here?"

"No." I answer.

Crack! You slap my ass and I jump, almost hitting the door. "OUCH!"

"Manners."

"No Sir. I do not know why I am kneeling here again." I squeak.

"You are kneeling here again because you did not crawl to me when I called for you. I know I didn't say crawl to me, but you should always crawl unless otherwise instructed. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Now come and kneel next to my chair."

I crawl a few paces behind you and find my place next to your chair.

You motion for me to come closer, between your legs. "What are you thinking and feeling?" You ask.

I take a few moments and then answer. "I am very happy that we are together again. I could not stop thinking about our last time together." I reply and you smile and ask what I liked most about our last meeting. "I liked everything."

"Get up and go lay on the bed."

In a flash, I was on your bed. Uh oh, is this another test? How am I suppose to be on the bed? Laying down, sitting up, kneeling? Kneeling is the safest bet.

You sit down on the bed and pat for me to come sit between your legs. You pull me back and I sit with my back to your chest. You start by kissing my neck, while slowly circling around my nipples. My hips move and start to grind.

"Stay still." You say.

Amanda__grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amanda__grey

I moan and try to stay as still as I can. You twist and pull on my nipples making them hard, pausing at times to pinch them. I start to grind and move my hips again. "Stay still." You slap my thigh.

"Mmmm," I purr. "I cant help it!"

"Well, you had better learn how to control yourself girl, or you won't be allowed to orgasm." You warn.

I gasp and plant my bottom to the bed and fight hard to keep it there. I don't want to ruin my chances of being able to orgasm.

You move down my stomach and to my pussy, I hear you chuckle. "My, what a needy little slut you are."

I moan and fight hard to keep still while your fingers move around my wetness. Trying hard not to squirm, I plead with you. "Please, I need to cum!" But you ignore me and continue playing within my wetness. "PLEASE!" I practically scream.

"If you want to come, you need to ask properly." You say firmly.

"Please Sir. I need to cum! Please!"

"Try again!"

"Please Sir. May your slut cum? I shake, unable to hold back no longer.

"You better not!"

I moan and cry. "Please Sir! Please may this slut come for you! Please!" I beg uncontrollably. I was ready to burst.

You whisper in my ear. "Come for me, little girl."

"Mmm. Mmm." I buck, shake, and pant. My orgasm last for several minutes. "Thank you, Sir! Thank you!" I manage between breaths. I was a puddle of mush laying in your arms on the bed.

"My turn." You say, helping me move. You tell me to suck your cock and to lick your ass. I lick up and down your cock, tonguing at your head, making slow circles, teasing you. I make my way down to your balls, taking each into my mouth swirling them around. I part your cheeks and dive my tongue into your crack. It is salty and bitter. I had never licked someones ass before, so I tried my best to please you.

You grab my hair and pull me back up to your cock and tell me to suck, slowly! I circle around your head again, flicking it and kissing it. I put my mouth around it and slide all the way down to your balls. I gag a little, but stay down and tighten my throat over your cock. You start to buck your hips into my face and grab my hair again and thrust in and out of my mouth. You pump hard and fast in and out, I stop moving and just keep still with my mouth open. I feel you tense, and you push me down and blow down my throat.

"Mmmm," You lay still, and regain your breathing. "Good girl. You suck good cock!"

We clean up and end our night with a movie and head to bed early. before we fall asleep you whisper in my ear. "Get some rest, little one. You're going to need it."

**To be continued....

Published 
Written by JustaFriend
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments