Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Only His Toy Part 3

7
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
859 words 859 words
For the first time, as Master released his sperm inside of me, I heard him moan.
He moaned my name again as he continued to pump into me relieving him of his orgasm fluids. He moaned my name again and again, and with pleasure I had never heard from him before.

His body soon fell on to mine, but as I was about to get up for I knew our "session" today was over, he grabbed my waist and held me up against him. His cock softened inside of me, and yet he still did not let me leave.

"Master? Master, something is wrong. I'm begging you to tell me," I almost cried with concern.

But was slightly distracted while his hands kneaded my breasts and tweaked at my painfully hard nipples.My mouth opened with a silent scream when he began fingering my clit, for this was as unusual as the rest of today.

"I am madly in love with the girl I fuck nearly every day," he admitted.

I was on the verge of tears.
"There is another girl? Oh...well she's a very fortunate girl t-to be, to be loved by, by y-you," I hiccuped, cursed by my tears.

I tried to hide my face and the stirring inside of me, and the ache in my heart, but I heard him groan and he grabbed my chin and pulled my face back toward his. He kissed me deeply, passionately.

"She's really the only girl I have eyes for. Every day I fuck her, and yet I wish sometimes we were just two people making love. Yet she comes to me every day, wearing such elegant and sexy outfits.It is a shame they are ripped to pieces with my animalistic lust for her. And she gives me the feeling of so much power," he sighed.

I bit my lower lip to stop from crying.

"She must treat you w-well th-then. She-she's the l-lu-luckiest g-girl t-to be lo-loved b-by y-you," I stuttered through tears.

I tried to keep myself calm and composed, but clearly he did not fall for this.

"Darling, why are you crying?" he asked me quietly.

I bit my finger to try and stop the crying, but then a cry of pleasure erupted from my throat when he stuck two fingers into my pussy while his other hand caressed my cheek.

"B-Because I-I know i-it can't p-pos-possibly b-be me whom you are t-talking a-bout..."

And suddenly I heard him laugh.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I've spoken too much, ha-haven't I, M-Master?" I mumbled, and he suddenly kissed me.

AliaSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliaSoto



His tongue rolled into my mouth and I sighed into his kiss. Oh, how I wished I was that girl! And he surprised me with his words.

"You are that girl. You are the girl I am madly in love with, that I fuck nearly every day. There is not another girl I see, you must know this. Oh, you silly girl! I have eyes for only you. I wish, I so so wish, that you loved me back," he told me.

I gasped, but partially because of his clever fingers that flicked and fidgetted while still inside of me, and I squirmed and bucked at his touch.

"I-I thought, I thought I was just your toy, Master," I mumbled to him.

He sighed, kissing my neck now, and then lower, and then his mouth was on my breast again. I sighed with newly built-up desire for him.

"You were never a toy to me. You are wrong to think I ever just had you for the past three years because I wanted someone to fuck, because I wanted to pleasure myself. You are wrong to think that. You are wrong to think I am using you," he scolded me.

I nodded, sniffling. He kissed away the trails of tears down my cheeks, licking the salty liquid from my face and then very gently kissing my eyelids. His lips moved down to mine now, and he kissed me very tenderly, very passionately.

This was a side I did not know my Master had. I thought he was just my Master.

"I know I am wrong. I am wrong about many things, Master," I told him, so used to pleasing him with insulting myself.

"Yes, you are. Especially about being just my toy. If I wanted to please myself, I would stick that fake cock up my ass. I would jack myself and suck my own penis if I wished for a toy. You. I thought you were more than that. But apparently you have been led to think otherwise," he observed.

I nodded, and he kissed the newly-forming tears away from my eyes. These were tears of joy, however.

"I am not your toy, Master? Can we be lovers than? And not just 'fuck buddies' like I was led to think we were?" I whimpered.

He kissed me again, a smile on his lips. I took this as a yes.There would be no more fucking. There would be no more pleasing him because I thought he just wanted to be pleased.Tonight we made love as one.

Published 
Written by PerfectDisaster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments