Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Office Fantasy - Part 2

"You add a surprise twist to our game"

1
0 Comments 0
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
You answer the phone in hushed tones.

“Hello baby.”

“Hi gorgeous, how are you?”

“How do you think? My nipples are hard and my pussy is wet!”

I know how she feels. Since our affair began, her texts and phone calls make my body react too. The mere sound of her voice, or a sexy photo sent to my phone, causes me to leak pre cum. It’s an amazing feeling, and I love that she does it to me.

“Did you take a look at the website I told you about?” you whisper.

“Yes I did babe, damn it turned me on. I’ve never seen that before!”

“I so want to do that to you.”

My body starts to tingle at the thought. Even though I had no idea about the subject, until she suggested the website, I had visited it several times since. It had become my latest fantasy.

“Oh baby, I want that too, I’m getting hard thinking about it.”

“Mmmmmmmmmmm.”

A few weeks later I get your text: “He’s away for the weekend. xx”

I’m so excited. We’ve talked about meeting up again, dreaming of continuing our fantasy liaison, Mr. Wolf and Miss Hood, part 2, and now we have a chance to do it. Plans and ideas are flooding my mind as I text back: “I’ll be there baby. xx”

Saturday finally arrives. I’ve been up for hours, and I’m showered and shaved – everywhere! We’ve been texting back and forth for 2 days, fuelling our desire, and now I’m parked around the corner from your place, my heart is racing and I’m starting to sweat.

I’m buzzing with nervous excitement as I walk around the side of your house to the back door, as you told me to. I let myself in through the screen door, carrying a bag with a few things I’ve bought, to continue the game of boss and slutty secretary. Looking around the room, I see it’s a utility room, with washer and dryer, an ironing board and a basket of clothes on the floor.

The note stuck to a door says, “Enter here for fun and games!”

Smiling to myself, the tension leaves my body, and I open the door.

It’s the kitchen and it smells divine. You’ve been baking. You know the way to a man’s heart all right. I’m quite partial to sweets, and I eat one of the cupcakes cooling on the wire rack. I look across the bench to another door, closed, with a note also stuck on. “Enter and read the note on the chair.”

I open the door to a bedroom, but the furnishings are a bit odd. There is a single bed in the corner against the wall, and a big armchair in the centre of the timber floor. The room is dimly lit by a shaded lamp in another corner, and I have to stand close to it to read the typed note I’ve picked up from the chair: “Good afternoon Mr. Wolf. You must follow these directions exactly, if you ever want to see Miss Hood again!” A grin splits my face as I continue reading, unsure as to what you are up to, but happy to play the game.

I have the blindfold on, and I’m sitting naked on the chair in accordance with your instructions, when I hear the door creak open. The heady scent of your perfume fills my nostrils, and I hear the deliberate clack clack of heels on the bare floor as you enter and walk towards me.

“Good boy, you’ve done as you were told, and that pleases me.”

I feel your warm lips on mine, soft and sweet, and my semi erection begins to move. You break the kiss and walk behind me.

“Mmmmmm, someone is happy to see me. Oh, you can’t see me, can you, hahaha.”

You take my hands and pull my arms behind the chair. I feel the cold handcuffs on my wrists as they quickly close tight. I smile and take a deep breath. I’m going to like this game. You run your long fingernails through my chest hair, down my belly then along my thigh, sending shivers through my body, and my cock thickens. You stand between my legs, parting them with your own. I can feel that you have stockings on. You squat down and push my knees wide apart, tying them to the chair in this position with something fine, but firm. Your warm breath reaches my balls just before your lips do, and you suck them into your wet mouth one at a time, then run your tongue along the length of my shaft, bottom to top, before engulfing the head between your lips and swirling your tongue around it.

“Ohhh baby, that feels so good.”

And suddenly your mouth is gone, and you stand up.

“What did you call me?! You will address me as Mistress Red, or Mistress. Do you understand?”

I’m a little stunned at this sudden twist. I hear a click as you switch on the light then remove my blindfold. I squint at the brightness before I can open my eyes fully. You move into my view and I am amazed, and aroused even more. My gaze starts from the floor. Red heels, black stockings, red panties, black and red corset barely holding your ample bosom, deep red lipstick, thick black eye makeup, and hair pulled up into a tight bun.

You’re a walking fantasy and my cock is now fully erect.

“God, honey, you look awes...,” your icy glare silences me.

“I’m sorry…… Mistress Red, you look incredible.”

“Good boy, I can see that you’re impressed, what would you like me to do for you?”

“Oh babe, I mean Mistress, I want you to suck and fuck me.”

You come close and lean down, stroking my cock and whispering in my ear, “Too bad….,” you continue stroking me, “but if you’re an obedient boy, I may let you cum.”

My cock engorges even more as you jerk me slowly, the veins are distended as you squeeze the base, then bend down and give the head a hard suck. I enjoy the feeling, happy to be your play thing, watching your wonderful big breasts wobbling in their satin cocoon. I want to fuck you so bad. You move around and kneel between my open thighs, cupping my balls and licking my cock. I begin to rock back and forth, trying to guide myself into your mouth, wanting you to suck me the way I know you can.You sit back and look up into my eyes, slowly sliding your slick hand up and down my rampant manhood.

“Good boy, you’re nice and hard. Now, I have to go and put frosting on the cakes. Don’t you go anywhere.”

Your laugh as you leave the room is unusual, kind of devilish, but watching your sexy arse wiggle as you walk away makes me even hornier, if that is possible.

I can hear you moving around in the kitchen, it seems like an eternity, and I’m so horny. You finally reappear, a vision of sexiness as you lean against the doorway, licking some frosting from your fingers. 

“I see someone ate a cake! No one gave you permission to do that!”

The clack of your heels as you come near is arousing in itself, let alone the bounce of your boobs and the sway of your hips. Fuck I want you!

You reach down and hold my cock.

“And this has gone a little soft! I’m not happy about that, it needs fixing.”

You kneel in front of me again and fish around inside the bra of your corset. The two black rubber rings you hold up for me to see look rather small for what I imagine you are going to do with them, and you snigger at my concerned look. You take my cock deep in your wet mouth, sucking hard, before stretching the first ring between your fingers and rolling it over the swollen head, down to the very base of my shaft, and pushing it into position at the root.

BilllyJam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BilllyJam

The second ring is a bit tricky, and you finally manage to stuff my balls through it, not before causing me some pain, and let it snap around my scrotum. The discomfort is quickly forgotten as you take me into your warm mouth again. It feels heavenly as you bob up and down slowly, fondling my tight nuts at the same time. My erection returns fast and I begin thrusting, fucking your wonderful mouth. I feel myself losing control, and so do you.

You stop suddenly, releasing me completely. My cock is bouncing involuntarily, waving in the air, crimson and swollen, the veins bulging from the pressure that the cock ring exerts.

“Awwwww, does Little Bad Wolf want to cum?”

“Yes please Mistress Red, I do.”

“Too bad you ate that cake then! I’ll be back.”

I watch you leave and I’m aching. I’m moving my hips, trying to screw thin air, trying to cum, but I can’t. I close my eyes and slow my breathing. Maybe this isn’t so fun after all.

You return after a time and my condition hasn’t changed, except that my balls are scarlet now and my scrotum is so stretched it’s almost transparent, the little blue veins visible near the surface, and a clear drop of pre cum is sitting right atop my erection. You stand next to me and reach down, squeezing my cock and wiping the clear sticky liquid which exudes from me with your fingertips, as you push my forehead back with your other hand.

“Open your mouth! Clean these fingers!”

I can taste the saltiness as I lick your fingers, and my erection begins to quiver. 

“Oh, you like your own taste, do you? Good, because I’m going to let you fuck me now, then eat me clean.”

You know this is one of my favourite things, and I know you love it. The thought of it, as you begin to stroke me again, makes me even harder.

“Oh baby, thank God, I need relief!” 

“What did you call me?”

“Sorry, Mistress.”

“When will you learn! No pussy for you!” 

You squeeze my cock and jerk me fast, until I’m close to cumming, then you quickly let go. My cock is straining, swollen and red, so close, and in need of release. I groan and you slap my balls.

“No complaining, little man!”

The slap hurts, and I flinch. My head is beginning to ache slightly and my cock is painfully hard now. You lean down and flick my swollen sack a few times.

“Does that hurt your little balls? They look painful!” You stand and laugh, “I’ll be right back, don’t go away.”

I don’t watch you leave this time. I close my eyes and let my head fall back. You seem to be enjoying this a lot, and I’m starting to wonder if I really am. I try to think non sexy thoughts, hoping my erection will subside and be less painful. My brain is a bit scrambled, and The Divinyls song, Pleasure and Pain, is playing in my mind over and over. I don’t know how long you’ve been gone, maybe 5 minutes. I can’t tell.

Your voice sounds softer now.

“Oh, you poor little boy. Does that big red cock hurt? Are those balls aching? Let Mistress Red help you.”

You open a bottle of fun gel and pour it liberally over me, on my lower belly, cock and sack, massaging and stroking me, squeezing my balls as you do. Even though you handle them roughly, my balls are kind of numb, and it doesn’t hurt like it really should. The gel feels cool and soothing, and I relax a little, enjoying the sensation. My cock is rampant and I begin to thrust my hips, fucking your slippery hand.

You take me to the brink of orgasm once more, going a little further than previously.

“I’m going to cuuuuumm.”

Your hand quickly slides off after the upstroke, my purple red cock pulses and bounces, I jerk in the chair, sliding down, fighting my restraints. A few small pearls of cream dribble from my throbbing erection. My head is thumping and I groan in agony. I need to cum so bad.

“Look at that mess! Who told you to do that?!”

I open my eyes and notice you staring at my pulsing cock, kind of entranced. You look flushed and lustful, your mouth is slightly open, and you lick your lips. I see your nipples poking at the satin cups of the corset. You bend as you slide your panties down, never taking your eyes from my rock hard erection. The gusset of your pink panties is dark with moisture. You turn away from me and bend over as you push them down to your ankles. Your pussy is swollen and pink and your juices are running down your thighs. As you kick your panties off, you’re looking back at me through your spread legs, lining me up as you back towards me. I watch as you shuffle back between my legs, and hear you growling with lust. Thoughts of my own pleasure have left me. I’m mesmerized by your beautiful pink open vagina, wanton and lubricating uncontrollably. As you lower yourself onto me, your orgasm bursts through you, “Ohhhhhh, fuck, yessssssssssss.”

Then you sink down, impaled on my engorged shaft. I’m deep inside you and your pulsing cunt is gushing. You shake and howl in ecstasy, leaning forward, your fingers digging into my thighs, supporting yourself as you flood my lap with your juices. The cascade runs down my aching balls, and puddles on the floor.

Slowly you start to rise. I’m once more conscious of my need to cum, and raise my hips to follow your escaping warmth. You continue upward, your inner lips clamped around me, holding on to the last, distending as the purple plum of my penis slurps out of you.

Again my needs go unfulfilled. You walk unsteadily out of the room and close the door behind you. I slump back into the chair, my head falls forward, my body is a lather of sweat. I am in pain!

The minutes pass slowly, how many I don’t know. Finally the door creaks open and I dare to look up. Miss Hood enters, looking demure in her skirt and blouse, carrying a plate of cupcakes.

“I’ve made your favourite…….. oh, Mr. Wolf, whatever has happened?!”

You drop the plate and hurry across the room in mock horror. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so relieved. Kneeling between my legs you look up into my eyes with genuine concern, gently removing the rubber rings from my swollen cock and balls. My painful erection changes from its bulging visage, the purple fading to a more natural red. As your soft lips envelop my cock, I sink back in the armchair and enjoy the incredible sensations as you lovingly suck my length. I look down as you slowly bob up and down, in a regular, rhythmic motion, bringing me to my much needed climax.

I don’t last long as your expert mouth and tongue coax me to orgasm. You sense my closeness and look up, your big green eyes making contact with mine, and the first eruption of semen bursts forth. Your cheeks bulge as I pump a flood into your mouth, and you swallow fast to keep up with my ejaculation. My body is tense and my hips lift from the chair as I shudder at the power of my climax, pumping forcefully into you.

Finally my orgasm is exhausted, and as you urge the last of my warm seed from me with your wonderful mouth, I collapse into the luxury of the chair, drained and weak.

You slide up my limp body and kiss me fully on the mouth, your tongue snakes inside, and I can taste my cum.

I do like this game.

Published 
Written by Danunder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors