Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Owned

"Meeting her Master for the first time, she realizes she is owned...."

21
7 Comments 7
33.5k Views 33.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Famous Story
I slid the keycard to the house into the little box and watched the dot turn from RED to GREEN. Just like a hotel. My heart was racing as I waked into the grand living room adorned with dark, deep, red curtains which covered the floor to ceiling windows. A fireplace stood against the far wall, next to a large, comfy looking couch. As I looked around I saw very little decor, but what I did see had a rather dark tone. Against the opposite wall from the fireplace there was a large collection of whips and riding crops. As I walked slowly over to them, my heels clicking on the cold marble floors, I sensed that I was no longer alone. 
 
"Ahhh, I see you have found my collection of riding crops, Mikayla," his voice purred quietly and deeply. I was tempted to turn around to see him - to meet him, actually, but I did not. I just looked up at the wall with the impressive collection of whips. I was tentative, afraid to look into the face of the man who had enthralled me with his words for so long.

"If I were to ask you to chose one, which one would it be," he whispered into my ear, standing directly behind me now. I could tell he was taller than I and his voice made me shiver just like the first time I had heard it on the telephone. 
 
I pointed up to a long, sturdy looking crop. The tether on the end looked to be a rectangle of about 6 by 6 inches. "This one. I like this one," I declared.
 
He came from behind me, reached up and took the crop from the wall. 
 
"Ahhh, your choice tells me much about you Mikayla. Very much indeed. This is a Thoroughbred crop, used only with racing horses. It is heavy and packs quite a powerful punch. If not careful, a swat with this crop can be very painful. You have chosen well," he declared, handing me the crop to feel. It was indeed very heavy and longer than it looked on the wall. I handed it back to him, still not looking directly at him. He took the crop, and placed his hand on the small of my back. directing me silently into the connecting room.
 
We entered a room lit with candles. It seemed like thousands of candles. There was a large, 4 poster bed against the far wall. A few large bureaus, a small dresser, something hanging in the corner by the bed. There were a few doors that led to other rooms, perhaps closets, but other than that, the room was bare. He directed me to stand and not to move. I didn’t dare, and quite honestly I felt frozen. I couldn't believe that I was here, with this man whom I had never met. I was placing a great deal of trust in Him, a trust that could so easily be abused. I suspected it was part of the thrill.
 
As he came back into the room I could finally see the features of the man with whom I had become so intimately connected with. He was extremely attractive, with light, brownish hair, a firm, athletic build and large, strong hands. He walked with a recognizable authority. He was smiling at me while holding a rich, purple velvet corset out to me.
 
"Here, Mikayla, as discussed. I am sure you will find this a perfect fit," he said, handing me the corset. He directed me to a door and told me to take my time preparing. He would be waiting here for me to return. I went into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. Did I want to do this? I had been in relationships with dominant sex, but this man seemed…more intense. I was so curious. He said I could stop it. I believed him. Didn’t I? I trusted him, but I was HERE in his domain. Was I safe? Surprisingly enough, I felt completely safe. I started to put on the corset, and as promised it fit like a sexy glove. The thong panties also fit perfectly. I decided to keep on my thigh high boots, just for some extra height.

I finished up and went back out. He was standing in the center of the room. I walked up to him and stopped just shy of his arm’s reach. He came up behind me and slowly, seductively ran his hands over my body. I dared not move, and this pleased him.

“You are a good little Minx; know how to stand still for your inspection.”

He continued to run his hands over me. He pinched my nipples and pulled them. He ran his nails over my ass; he kissed my ear and bit it as he circled my body. Then, he stopped and smacked my ass - hard - which almost threw me on the floor. Not from the pain but from the surprise! 
 
"Wow, that was a surprise," I said.
 
SMACK….a harder slap right on my tender ass.

“Mikayla, there are rules as you know. You know you need to address me as 'Sir', was that not clear when we spoke?' he demanded, with a firm, yet loving authority.

Stunned from my ass spank, I looked up and responded, 'I am sorry, Sir.'
 
He kissed me gently on the mouth, assuring me that he was not angry. I had almost forgotten that while here, with him, I was HIS plaything. I was OWNED by him. We had discussed this. I knew the rules. I must not forget again. 

“When I saw those tits of yours, I knew a corset would be the best thing,” he mewed into my ear. “I had a whole week to find just the right one. I knew you would look delectable in it.”

He grabbed my hands and walked me over to the bed. It was a very high bed, there was no way I could get onto it without a stool of some sort. I saw the tethers and the cuffs sitting on the soft looking comforter. I also saw a small set of steps by the head of the bed. He motioned for me to get up, onto the bed.

"Lie down on your back, extend your hands to the posters above your head," he requested. As I complied he tethered my wrists into the cuffs. "Now, spread your legs wide” he commanded.

I did as I was instructed and He tethered my ankles in as well. He went down between my legs and pulled on the ropes, which caused my arms and legs to be PULLED in 4 opposing directions. He made them tight; then he made them tighter. My body was completely stretched and my breasts were heaving out of the corset. 
 
When He was satisfied with the tightness of the ropes, he began to explore my body. I felt his hands roaming around my thighs, scratching at them. He ran his finger over my snatch, just barely touching it. It was a deliciously painful torture.
 
I heard a drawer open again, and felt his hands on my neck and throat. He placed a blindfold on my eyes, kissed me deeply as he did it, and then opened the drawer again. I heard chains jingling. I felt him search for my nipples in the corset. He pulled them just above the corset hem. Pulling on them, and twisting them. I was in agony – sweet agony.

He placed the nipple clamp on and I ‘yelped’ with pleasure and pain.

“Little one, don’t yelp, it doesn’t become you,” he whispered in my ear, “I know you can take much, much more.”

He continued by putting another clamp on my other nipple. Once secure, he gave a tug. Then, I felt him down by my legs again. I felt the fabric of my panties being lifted and a clamp being placed on my clitoral hood. The pleasure and pain combination was insanely intense. I was tempted to move, but decided not to. Just when I thought it couldn’t get more torturous, it did. The chains that connected my pussy to my nipples suddenly got very, very taught. One little motion from me instantly pulled on them. It was simple torture. He got next to my ear and said, "You look delicious spread on my bed, with clamps on your pussy and nipples….and I am going to reward you later for your obedience. Now, I need you to stay still, don’t cum, and I will return later…”

With that, he kissed me hard on the mouth, pulled on the chain for good measure and left the room. I could hear him in the next room. I heard rustling and finally water running. I was chained and helpless on his bed, and he was taking a Goddamn shower! Fuck.

I stayed there, trying not to move, my arms aching, my nipples and pussy throbbing. I wondered how long I would have to endure this? Without a watch or clock to see, blindfolded and horny I lie there. I decided to just relax and go with it. I concentrated on the pleasure, on he sensations of the clamps. My clit was throbbing and my nipples were numb. Eventually I heard him walking around, drawers opening and shutting. I heard him get close and eventually I heard a clicking sound. I could see nothing with the blindfold, but kept hearing ‘click, click, click….’ my interest was really peaked.

He came up and pulled the chain.

“Oh Little One, you are so fucking sexy lying there. Oh so vulnerable for the taking. Do your nipples hurt? Is your clit engorged? Are you wet like a good Little One?”

I wasn’t sure whether or not to answer. I muttered, “I am very wet, Sir.”

With that I got a nice reward. He kissed my neck, my nose and then my mouth. Sensual kisses, loving kisses, nice, French kisses. He was a great kisser. I was getting hotter by the second. He stopped kissing me and I heard a drawer open again – then I heard the buzzing. I felt the vibrator on my nipples – clinking against the clamps – and then on my stomach. Thighs next and finally around and under the clitoral clamp. I was so horny that I knew I would cum quickly. I was scared because that seemed so vulnerable to me, I was exposed and so hot. He knew that I was ready for some release and he began to tease my clit with the vibrator.

“If you want to cum, you can Little One. Cum whenever you want.”

Just hearing him say that really made me hot. I began to open my legs as far as I could, bucking against the vibrator as much as I could. I wanted my legs open, my clit tight and exposed. I was dying to cum for him. I arched my ass up as far as I could, straining against the tethers. The shackles were tight and I was ready to cum. I felt the hot rush to my pussy and knew I was going to explode. I began to cum in a hot rush and wave and I was moaning and screeching and finally came down from my orgasmic high!

“Now Little One, that was a freebie. From now on, I will tell you when you can cum. Do not cum unless I give you permission, is that understood?”

“Yes, Sir,” I muttered in a guttural tone.

With that the clamps were removed. I felt him above me and I was curious as to what was going to come next. Was he going to fuck me or was he going to torture me slowly some more. He slowly and deliciously ran his hands over my body. I was aching for him to touch my tits or pussy, but he deliberately avoided those spots. He kissed my neck, my breasts, my arms, my face. Then he got up and I felt something on my lips – his cock – and it was large.

“Suck my cock Little One; I want to see what you can really do with those pouty lips!”

I began to take his cock in the best I could. I had to admit that I had given many a blowjob, but rarely without the use of my hands. He bucked his hips slowly forward and back, as I took his love pole into my mouth and down my throat. He was so huge that when I tried to deepthoat him, I gagged. This pleased him greatly and he began to thrust his cock down my throat more rapidly. I sucked his cock hard, deep, my saliva dripping from my mouth, onto his cock and then dripping onto my breasts. Bending my neck up and trying desperately to get it all in. I heard Him groan and then felt the hot load streaming down my throat. I had done well, apparently and felt proud. That feeling only lasted a few seconds….

“Now look what you did; you made me cum. I wasn’t ready to cum yet. Now you will pay for that…”

The game had changed yet again. My mind was so confused and yet I knew what I had to do.

“Sorry Sir, I tried to please you,” I admitted, with sincerity and softness.

I got no verbal reply, but I did get something else I wanted. He began to lick my stomach and went lower and lower until I felt his hot mouth on my pussy. He hovered above me, breathing his hotness on me. I thought that alone would make me cum, but I knew I couldn’t. I was a woman who had powerful orgasms, so there was no way I could fake not having one. He pulled my panties aside, roughly, and just barely touched me with his tongue.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

He began to expertly work his fingers around my snatch. Fingering my lips and blowing hot breath on me. His tongue finally found its way to my hot button and I began to buck up and against him, but was getting so close to orgasm. He thrust 1, then 2 fingers into my wetness and I thought I was going to lose it. Licking my clit, fingering my lips and fucking me with his large fingers were about all I could take. My pussy began to clench against him and I could barely stand it. As if he knew exactly how I felt, He whispered, “Cum Little One,” and like magic, I did. I came and came and came and felt the wetness between my legs. The words came from my mouth like a dirty whore, and I hoped that wouldn’t cost me anything. He made me cum again and again by working my clit and lips like an expert. When I thought I could handle no more, he stopped and left the bed.

I lie there, panting and coming down from my high. I really wanted to be fucked now. Really, really badly. I was sure he knew that, and it was all part of this game.

When he came back to the bed he released my arms and legs and helped me up. He untied the corset and let my tits free. He removed my wet panties. I was blessedly naked, with only my boots on. I could feel the indent of the corset’s boning on my stomach. He kept the blindfold on, and helped me onto my stomach. I felt the tethers being placed back on my wrists, but not on my ankles.

"Up on your knees, little Minx," he ordered. I did as told.
 
 I felt his hands on me almost immediately and knew that he was enjoying the view. He tweaked my nipples and ran his hands slowly down to my pussy. I felt so totally exposed, and as I could not see him, I was even more turned on. His fingers played gently with my clit, with a quick dip inside for good measure. Then, I sensed him moving away. I heard the door to the bathroom close quietly, and I just knelt there. He sure took his time - this was most definitely delicious torture.

I heard him coming back to the bed, and then I felt his fingers on my pussy and his lips on my nipples. He was sucking them hard, bringing them deep into his mouth. His fingers were teasing me and making me very wet again. Just when I wondered if I would or could cum again, he stopped.

“Oh Little One, you please me. Your pussy gets so wet and makes a very pretty thing to look at. I am going to punish you for making me so damn horny.”

I was motionless and confused. Punished? For making him horny. While I contemplated a response I heard the ‘swish’ and felt the ‘snap’ of a leather strap on my pussy. My clit loved the slight punch of the strap.
 
"Hmmm, Mikayla, you most definitely picked the right crop," he mewed, "it leaves a nice little sting, don't you think?'
 
"Yes, Sir, it feels.....divinely intimate," I responded.
 
He was rubbing the end of the riding crop up and down my wet slit, teasing my hot button and making me anxious and horny.
 
SNAP! A hard flick on my right ass cheek. SNAP! A harder flick on my left cheek. Back and forth. SNAP! Back and forth. SNAP! My moans were getting louder and my yelps a bit more severe.
 
"Can you take more, Little One," He asked?
 
"Yes, Sir," I answered, not so confident that it was true.
 
He would alternate the SNAP on my ass with a tease on my clit. Small, little taps on my clit, followed my hard SNAPS on my ass. He was really in a rhythm now, and I was sinking comfortably into my subspace. He was now concentrating on my thighs, my ass and little snaps to my pussy. I found myself spreading my legs as wide as I could. I was writhing against my restraints and I was bucking into the SNAPS. The final SNAP caused me to writhe in my restraints and let out a painful "OOOhhhh." I felt the hotness rise in me as he continued to snap my pussy. He began to alternate his pattern, snapping my ass with the crop and also my nipples. Flicking my nipples was torturous beyond compare – but the whole pattern was working me quickly into a thither.

“Are you fucking ready to be fucked Little One,” he asked, with a definite growl.

“Yes, Sir, please fuck me,” I begged with almost a crying tone to my voice.

With that I felt him near me, but was confused as to the way this would be done. I felt fingers roughly entering my cunt. I felt one, then two, then 3 fingers. I was breathing heavily, trying desperately not to cry out in pain. He began working the 4th and then 5th fingers into my snatch, while licking my clit with his tongue. Then, with a quick, fast push I felt his fist enter me. The pressure was divine, the fullness was fantastic. I needed release…I wanted to cum…I felt the telltale feeling of a g-spot orgasm rising within me. I began to whimper and he knew, he just knew, that I had to cum.

“Cum for me, you Little Minx…”

And I did. I came and came and felt the wetness squirting out. As his fist entered my hole my juices left my body in an uncontrollable gush of excitement. I had never cum so fucking hard in my life, and I was ready for more. I spread my legs as far as I could, I simply wanted to be fucked as hard as I could, and this pleased him.

“Yes Little One, spread those fucking legs so I can fist that pussy!”

“Sir, please, I have…to …..I have to….Oh God, please don't stop...” I muttered, trying to get out the words.

Knowing that I was reaching my limit, he stopped. I was relieved, yet disappointed. I was totally absorbed in the minute and was lost in his method of madness.

When he removed his hand I felt a sense of relief and sadness. He untied my arms and lay down next to me. He stroked my hair, my cheeks, my back. I was shaking from the sheer force and power of that orgasm. He was tender, loving and comforting as I can down from the high.

“You did well Little One. You are really pleasing me tonight.”

I waited for him to tie me, but he didn’t. I waited for instructions.

He continued to kiss me. I could taste myself on his tongue. It was erotic. Deep, long kisses. He pet my face, ran his fingers through my hair, kissed my neck, ears. He was very tender. I wondered if the harsh nature of this night was over. I wondered, seriously wondered, if I would be fucked by that large cock or not.

He removed my blindfold and looked into my eyes. “You are even better than I expected Little One. You have not disappointed. Your pussy is primed and ready for me and the best part of the evening is yet to come. I am going to fuck you until you can’t move and you will love it,” he whispered as he kissed my ear. The mix of tenderness and authority was maddening.

“Go wash up and when you are ready, return to me,” he instructed.

I went tentatively to the bathroom. My legs were weak from the orgasmic rush, I was tired but energized. I was afraid, but excited. My emotions were intertwined and erratic. I was in a total subspace and couldn’t wait to see what happened next.

When I returned to the bed, there He was, naked with his beautiful cock at full attention.

“Walk to me Little One,” and I did. “Now, make me want to fuck you.”

With that as my only instruction, I got up onto the bed. He was on his knees so I faced him also on my knees. I kissed him hard on the lips, then went to nibble his ears. This seemed to please him. Then I suckled on his neck and moved down to his chest. Carefully, slowly, erotically I teased his every inch. Allowing his hard cock to touch me, but not in any blatant manner. I gently pushed him onto his back and took his cock into my mouth. Now, with the use of my hands, I could guide his love pole deep into my throat, looking up at him while I deepthroated him. He looked down at me with a pleased expression as I fucked his dick with my mouth. I suckled his balls, licked his shaft, nibbled his pole until he was bucking against my mouth. Suddenly, he sat up and threw me around, sucking on my pussy with abandon. We were now in a 69 with me on top. My favorite position.

As I worked at his cock and he at my pussy, I was begging, silently, to be fucked. I felt his balls contract and was a bit afraid that I would be punished for making him cum, but he knew better. He lifted off me and instructed me to get on my hands and knees. I felt his cock teasing my love hole and braced myself for him. He began to enter me in ball’s deep strokes – hitting my insides and making me cum instantly.

“Fuck, your pussy is still tight, Little One,” he moaned into my ear as he rammed my pussy with his rod. He at my shoulder, reached down and I felt his thumb at my asshole. His slick digit was pressing slowly into me. The sensation was killing me. He was an excellent fuck, taking his time, varying his strokes. He was working his finger into my tight hole like a pro. Fuck, I was cumming and didn’t ask permission, but he allowed it.

“Get on your back Minx, I want to see those tits,” he instructed.

In a fluid motion, without missing a beat or withdrawing, I shifted to my back. He thrust my legs apart, and began to fuck me while grabbing at my tits. He pulled at the nipples and grabbed them tightly.

“Hold your legs wide open,” he commanded, and I obeyed.

Fucking me hard and rough I began to climax yet again. How much more could I take?

“You are a good Little One, I am glad I chose you,” he announced, grabbing my nipple and pulling hard. He was rhythmically fucking me, causing my tits to bounce forward and back in a hard thrust, and I loved every inch of his cock in my pussy.

“You are going to ride me now,” he demanded, as he withdrew and lay down.

I slid myself down on his cock, feeling the deepness as the end of his cock hit my cervix. Lord, the sweet pain of a big cock!

Facing him, he grabbed at my tits and fingered my pussy. Orgasming freely now, I was astounded at his stamina. I fucked him, riding his cock for dear life, for what seemed like hours.

“Turn around so I can see my cock entering that fucking pussy,” he growled with urgency.

I did as instructed and felt his pubic arch hitting my clit like a welcomed friend. I fucked him hard and soft, rolling my hips and varying my stride. This pleased him, as he grabbed my hips and forced me down faster or slower. I was now completely in the subzone, just doing what came naturally to me, fucking myself with this gorgeous man’s cock.

Then, he told me to get on hands and knees. He entered my pussy in one, hard stroke. Burying himself ball’s deep in my wet and now aching pussy. I was raw from orgasm, but so tender that every stroke rendered orgasmic bliss. Then, I felt without warning, his cock head at my back door. He began to work his cock into my ass, slowly and carefully. I was bucking back against him, feeling the beautiful searing pain of his large cock in my ass. I bent myself down to finger my pussy and that encouraged him all the more. He fucked my ass hard and with purpose, starting to grunt and groan. Faster, harder I began to cum harder than I had the entire night. I was cumming from anal sex – that was more than I could handle.

He was holding on to my hips, grunting and fucking me. Finally, finally he came deep inside my ass with a loud grunt and moan and a slap on my ass that I was sure would welt. He remained deep inside me, pulsing, as his cum began to seep out of my ass.

He withdrew and wiped off my ass with a towel. He then asked me to relax and be still on the bed. He left the room and I heard water running. He came back and silently picked me up off the bed. He walked me to the bathroom and placed me in a huge bathtub with warm water and soothing bubbles.

“You pleased me, more than I could say Little One. Now, I will take care of you for your service,” he said to me, with a look of affection and release.

He washed my hair, my face, my back. He had me stand and washed my legs, ass, pussy. He was tender, loving and slow. I felt rejuvenated and full of satisfaction. He allowed me to soak in the tub, bringing me fruit and water.

Then, when I was just about to relax into a state of bliss he asked, “So, Little One, are you ready for the rope play now?”

I sat there, and then heard myself say, “fuck yes……….sir.”
Published 
Written by MikaMinx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments