Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parchment and Seals

"Reine enjoyed the ritual of their illicit affair"

0
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Reine’s fingers glided over the textured parchment until it reached hisseal. The letter ‘L’ delicately positioned on a bed of honeysuckle blossom. Reine’s fingers caressed the seal. She knew what she would find inside. Reine’s heart fluttered. She bit down on her lip as she broke open the seal. As expected, Reine found the itinerary.

 

Zurich June 20th, 2 nights

Kraków July 10th, 3 nights

Berlin September 3rd, 1 night

Tokyo December 15th, 6 nights

New York January 12th, 3 nights

Yours, as always, Lucious

 

Admiring Lucious’ handwriting, Reine circled Kraków, Berlin, and Tokyo. She signed the paper, ‘Your Queen’, before refolding the parchment. As Reine swung open and ignited her Zippo lighter, a mischievous grin started to grow across her face. She held the wax delicately above the flame, until a thick purple teardrop formed. It was so satisfying to watch the liquid wax splash down onto the parchment drop-by-drop. Reine’s own seal was the letter ‘R’ nestled between two snowball shrubs. She pushed her mark down into the hot wax and immediately, a circular ridge formed and the parchment was sealed. This little ritual had been their way for the past two years. It was their primary means of communication. No email, no SMS, no social media. One letter, twice a year, detailing the cities Lucious was visiting for work. These letters served as the invitation to continue their illicit rendezvouses.

Lucious had seventy-two hours to spend with Reine in Poland. He had opted to stay in a luxury hotel suite. The suite had a large wet room with a grand shower space that covered an entire wall. At the foot of the super king bed was a stand-alone bath tub which was big enough for two people. The open plan suite had its own kitchenette and dining space, which opened out onto a balcony.

After checking in to his hotel, Lucious unpacked and waited patiently for hotel reception call. “Sir, your guest has arrived. Shall we send her up?” Within minutes, there was a knock at Lucious’ door. He peered through the keyhole and their Reine stood. A long mackintosh almost fully covered her tight white blouse. Reine’s pencil skirt clung suggestively to her thighs and ass. Her hair was pulled up high, secured by two long, decorative hair pins. Her high heels caught the hallway lights and shone. Lucious opened the door to let Reine in.

Their first meeting in quite some time. They did not speak. As Reine lent in to kiss Lucious ever so delicately on the cheeks, she blushed. Lucious blushed. As the door swung shut behind her, Lucious grabbed Reine’s waist and pulled her close to him. Their lips locked. A deep kiss that seemed to last an eternity. They surfaced briefly for air before making their way further into the suite.

Reine looked over her shoulder as she dropped her coat to the floor. As she turned to face him, Reine pulled out her hair pins and her glorious locks tumbled down below her shoulders and onto her breasts. Lucious’ passion took hold of him. He lunged forward and ripped open Reine’s blouse. Buttons flew across the room as she gasped in shock. Her delicate lace bra was exposed. It could barely contain her bosom. Reine’s chest heaved with each pant of sexual anticipation. Still no words had been spoken. Lucious grabbed the back of Reine’s neck as he kissed her deeply again. His other hand traced down her chest and stomach until it found the waist line of her skirt.

NICOLEEVANS2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NICOLEEVANS2

Going further, his hand slid beneath the material and into her panties. They were already soaked with Reine’s juices. His fingers slid into her so effortlessly. Reine moaned as Lucious massaged her sex. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Lucious removed his hand from her panties and it glistened with her juice. Bringing his hand to his mouth, he began to lick Reine’s sex from his fingers. Reine joined in, helping clean his fingers with her tongue. Lucious moved in for another kiss. He wanted to taste her sex on her lips.

The next few hours were a blur. They did not utter a word to one another. They just reconnected through their passion and their lust. They made love multiple times. Each time they finished, they wasted no time before starting again. No clean up, no rest, their passion led them straight back into foreplay. A massage, some gentle stokes, kisses, light touches followed by forceful grabs and rough looking pins. Each time Reine orgasmed, her bucking hips and moans of pleasure sent Lucious over the edge. He kept coming for her. Inside of her; on her; over her. By the end of their session, their knees were weak and their juices drained. There was barely a place on Reine’s body that was not coated in their sex juice. Lucious’ semen dripped from Reine’s body as she stood to walk to the bath.

They both slid into the warm soapy water together. And then, the first words they had spoken to each other that day, “Hello my Queen. It’s such a pleasure to see you again. I’m looking forward to our time together. I have a little gift for you.” Lucious handed Reine an exquisitely decorated little box. She opened it to reveal a set of decorative metal items. Four cuffs and a collar. The items were a polished silver with beautifully engraved markings on them.

“If you feel comfortable doing so, I would like you to wear these for me. You can choose to put them on and take them off whenever you like. But understand, if you choose to wear them, you are signalling to me that you consent to be my slave for the entire time you wear them. During this time, your sole purpose will be to serve me. To do as I say and be available to me however and whenever I desire. You can choose to serve me for some of our time together, if you so wish.”

Reine’s face lit up. She cupped Lucious’ cheeks in the palm of her hands, cradling his strong and defined jawline. “Thank you,” Reine whispered before she kissed him slowly and softly.

Published 
Written by DieselCaribou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors