Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pet's Special Gift

"Part two of a three part story series!"

3
14 Comments 14
7.3k Views 7.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

I had been wanting to try anal sex with pet for a long time, but every time I brought it up she would either change the subject rapidly, or just shut down. I know my pet wanted desperately to submit to my wishes, but something kept blocking her from releasing herself in this area. 

 

"Pet, why is it that you are so resistant to trying anal sex?"

 

"I don't know, Master... I just don't like it," she said.

 

"I understand. But you also didn't like some of the other things I had you do, yet you submitted and did them... and found out later that you loved it. Remember the toy store? You were made to humiliate yourself by telling that store clerk that your Master made you buy those things to train you to be a slut. You told me you could never do that, but yet when you surrendered and did it, you got so wet and horny that we had to stop halfway home so I could fuck you!"

 

"Yes, Master I remember. And that was a wonderful day. But this is different," she said.

 

"Different how? Talk to me pet. You and I have always talked things out and worked through whatever was troubling you."

 

"I know, Master and I would love nothing more than to give this gift to you as well. But I just... can't. I am sorry Master," she said, hanging her head.

 

I left the subject alone. It was obvious that there was something inside her that was preventing her from submitting to me on this, and I also saw in her face the hurt that not being able to give this to me was causing her. Some things take longer to let go of than others. In time, she would either give this over to me as well, or she would hold onto it forever and I would just have to accept it. 

 

I decided to let it go for now. "Come here pet," I said as I sat on the couch. She came over quietly... sad, that she wasn't able to comply to my desire. I took her in my arms and she laid her head on my chest. "It's okay, little one. Don't worry about it. When you're ready, you will offer me this gift as well. And if you can't, well that's fine too. I know you are a good girl and you have given me many gifts already. It might be that this is just something you can't give me. And that's fine. I accept that."

 

"Thank you, Master. I am sorry I can't do this for you, but it's just something about it I can't bring myself to do," she said. "Anything else I would be happy to do. But that..."

 

"I know, pet. I know," I said, stroking her long blonde hair. She laid quietly in my arms for some time. Whatever had a hold on my precious pet was strong. But was it stronger than her desire to surrender to me? Only time would tell.

 

The rest of the day pet went about her duties as she always did, but I could tell this issue was weighing on her. Despite my releasing her from it, she hadn't released herself. I tried to move the conversation to more pleasant things, but she would just smile politely and say "Yes, Master." She would do whatever I wanted, but without her heart in it, what good would it do either of us.

 

That night, as she lay in my arms, the walls came down.

 

"Master, may I tell you something?"

 

"What is it, pet?"

 

"Well, the reason why I don't like anal sex is that my ex-husband made me do it and he was very mean to me about it. He was drunk the night he made me do it, and he wasn't gentle about it. He hurt me and when I cried, he just slapped me and told me that if I didn't do it, he would find someone who would. So I did it with him, even though I cried the rest of the night over it. Ever since that day, I haven't wanted anything - a person or a toy - back there," she explained.

 

So this was the reason! Now everything was becoming clear! "Oh, my poor pet!" I said, holding her tightly. "I had no idea! No wonder you have been so broken up about this!" I said.

 

"Yes, Master. I so want to give you this because you desire it and I want to please you," she said, her voice quaking as she spoke.

 

"No, don't you worry another minute about it. I can see why you haven't wanted to do it and it's perfectly fine - do you hear me?" I said "I don't want to talk anymore about it. As far as I'm concerned the matter is closed."

 

"Yes Master," she said and snuggled closer, knowing that I wasn't mad or disappointed in her. 

 

The next morning I woke up to my old pet. "Good morning, Master!" she said, bouncing into the room. "I have breakfast waiting for you downstairs. I don't want you going off to work hungry!"

 

"I'll be right down pet," I told her. And she turned on her heels and scampered back downstairs to wait for me. I finished getting dressed and went downstairs.

 

"You are certainly in a good mood this morning pet," I said.

 

"Yes, Master. I am just happy to be your slave."

 

"I see," I said. I wasn't exactly sure what brought this change in my pet's countenance, but I was glad to see it so I didn't pursue it any further. We sat down to eat breakfast and then I went off to work. Pet was left to her chores and would wait for my return home.

 

It was a relatively light work day, and I was able to get away from the office early. So I left the office a couple hours early, hoping to surprise pet at home. 

 

"Hello pet," I said from my cellphone on the way home.

 

"Master! What is it, is anything wrong?" she said, surprised that I called her.

 

"Nothing is wrong, pet. I am just on my way home and I knew you wouldn't be expecting me. So this way you can be in position when I get home," I told her.

 

"Yes, Master but I'm not ready for you to come home - all my chores aren't done yet!" she said, alarmed that she may get into trouble.

 

"Not to worry, pet. I know I am early and won't hold it against you if you aren't quite finished. So long as you are ready for me the house doesn't have to be," I said.

 

"Yes, Master I will be," she said. 

 

True to her word, when I got home she was in place and waiting for me. "Hello, my dear Master. I am so happy you are home!" she said, careful to refrain from jumping up until I gave her permission.  "I am glad to be home too pet," I said helping her up. She instantly threw her arms around my neck and kissed me tenderly.

 

This time I was ready for her, though. I spun us around and pinned her with her back against the door, not even breaking our kiss. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms down, putting them behind her and giving them a small jerk to say keep them there. I let go of her arms and began kissing her neck, moving slowly down her body as I tasted her sweetness. I got to her full tits and as I closed my mouth over her stiff nipple she moaned.

 

"Ohhh... Master," she moaned "I have missed you today."

 

I reached out to caress one of her tits, knowing that she had extremely sensitive tits and playing with them was the fast track to getting her fire lit and stoked. And it worked like a charm. my touch on her exposed titflesh brought a soft moan from her and she moved a little closer to me. 

 

"Please, Master..." she moaned softly. I began gently caressing her tits and flicking her nipples. She began softly mewing kitten-like as I continued to tease her firm tits and now erect nipples. I took one nipple into my mouth and began twirling my tongue around the tiny bud.

 

"ooooh..." my delicious pet moaned her encouragement.

 

"Do you like this, pet?" I asked her in a low tone.

 

"Oh yesss, Master," she said, with closed eyes. I continued working her nipples and as they grew swollen and erect, her passion intensified. Soon her fire had grown from a small flickering flame to a raging inferno and her moans became whines and then cries as the urgency of her need grew.

 

"Master, please.... oh, that feels soo good," she cried. I started gently pinching and pulling on her engorged nipples. Every time I changed tactics on her, it brought her excitement to yet a higher level just as I knew it would. Finally she could take it no more and reached for my cock and began rubbing it through His jeans. Even though I had told her to keep her hands behind her, I allowed her to continue. Pet could feel that my hard cock through my pants and knew that I she wasn't alone in her aroused state. I too was getting turned on by her moans and pleas. Which, it turn, made her even hotter.

 

"Master, may I take it out?" she asked in between her gasps.

 

"What do you want?" I asked her. "Tell me."

 

"Sir, may I have... your cock?" she repeated, knowing she had misspoke. I took out my cock for her and she looked in my eyes for permission. Once she had it, she dropped to her knees and greedily went down on it. She sucked me into her mouth like a starving puppy. Her moans and cries turned to the sound of slurping and sucking as she concentrated her full attention to the task at hand. 

 

"Mmmmfff," she moaned around the thick cock in her mouth. I pinched and pulled her nipples as she sucked my cock deep into her hot mouth. After a few minutes of this I grabbed her by the wrists and hoisted her up. She came up into my arms and I lifted her into my arms. I carried her over to the table and laid her back onto it. We have a very sturdy table (it took four men to bring it in when we got it!) and it came in handy now. She laid back on the table and I spread her legs wide.

 

I held her legs apart as I dove between them anxious to get at her plainly soaked pussy. I lapped up the juices running out of her swollen lips and she gasped as I tongued her slit. She arched her back as my tongue parted her pussy and drilled it's way into her. I had a hold on her wrists and pulled her to me as I ate her and she was going crazy on the table. She moaned and twisted and shivered as I licked and sucked her pussy and flicked my tongue over her clit. She tried humping her hips up towards my mouth as she lay there in complete bliss with Me taking all the time I wanted in tasting her sweet womanly flavor.

 

But I'm not a stingy Master, so I released my grip on her wrists and took one hand, dipping my fingers inside her wetness and brought two pussy-coated fingers to her mouth.

 

"Taste yourself, slut. Taste how wet and sweet your pussy is!" I told her. She took my hand and sucked greedily at my fingers. She moaned with them in her mouth and then gasped as I withdrew them.

 

I slipped my two middle fingers into her and began vigorously jerking them up and down in short rapid strokes a technique I learned brought her to screaming orgasms in short order. She parted her legs so I could get to her sex better and my fingers played her pussylips like a Stradivarius. 

 

Very quickly the sensations my work was creating in her loins grew to overpower her. She finally had to succumb to them as she tossed her head back in ecstasy. 

 

"Oh, God, Sir... I'm getting soo close!" she moaned loudly.

 

"Then beg me for it, slave. Beg your Master to cum!" I commanded roughly as I pinched her nipple hard.

 

"Ohh, Masterr, please....may I cum?" she wailed as the words I used, combined with the pain in her nipple and the pleasure in her pussy, sent her spinning totally out of control.

 

"Yes, slave. Cum for your Master NOW!" I growled. And she did. She stiffened up like a board and held it quivering for a few second before she exploded in her orgasm. 

 

"OhhhGodddd!" she wailed as she came hard.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

She bucked like she was sitting on a live wire as she came and came. I had to hold her down so she wouldn't fall off the table and my restraining her only ripped yet another orgasm from her sweat-soaked body. She finally finished and lay there panting and sweating with cum oozing out of her pussy and pooling on the table.

 

I walked around the other side of the table and grabbed her wrists once more, pulling her towards me until her head hung off the end of the table. I slapped her face a couple times and she opened her mouth. I shoved my erect but neglected cock in her mouth and down her throat until she almost gagged. She began sucking my cock and I toyed with her tits some more. She wrapped her hands around my hips and drew me deeper into her mouth. My pet wanted cock and she wanted all of it!

 

"Oh fuck, pet... I'm getting ready to cum!" I told her "I'm going to cum down that pretty throat of yours. Are you ready to swallow all my cum, slut?" 

 

She nodded her answer and sucked even harder. I wasn't long in responded and I grabbed her tits roughly and clamped down on them just as my cock blew up in her mouth. I could swear I shot cum clear down to her toes I came so hard. But she swallowed every drop just like the good girl she is and was ready for more. She licked my cock clean and then reluctantly let it slip out of her mouth. I leaned forward taking her head in my hands and kissed her sweet, cum coated lips before helping her down from the table.

 

"Master, I am soo GLAD you are home!" she cooed still glowing from her orgasm.

 

"Yes, pet but you left a little mess on the table over there." I said pointing to the puddle she had made.

 

Looking at me she suddenly broke into a wide smile and walked to the table and bent over licking up the puddle of her pussy juice. she then looked at me and I smiled.

 

"Now how about going out to eat tonight?" I said. 

 

We went out to a nice restaurant for dinner - since I didn't really give her a chance to make dinner! After we ate, we took a little drive just to let dinner settle and because it was a nice warm evening. 

 

When we got back home, my sexy pet took hold of my tie and with a sexy devilish smile led me upstairs. 

 

"Master, you surprised me today coming home early. Then you took me like an animal on the dining room table. Now I want to give you a treat," she said pushing me back onto the bed.

 

She proceeded to do a sexy little striptease getting out of her clothes, then getting me out of mine. Once she was naked she straddled my lap spreading her legs around me. She reached down and took my cock and rubbed her pussy with it, getting me hard very quickly. She moaned as she felt my cock swell and then felt it's stiffness against her wet pussy lips. She scooted closer, driving the head of my cock into her slit and she gasped and held onto my shoulders. She began scooting forward and back as she fucked my cock and I leaned forward to take a tit into my mouth, not wanting her to have all the fun.

 

"Master... I want you... in my ass," she said, as she panted.

 

"Are you sure, pet?" I asked her.

 

"Yes... I want to give this to you. Please?" she said.    I softly kissed her ear and pulled out of her wet hole. "I'll be gentle, I promise," I said. She rolled over and got up on her knees with her head down on the bed. She spread her knees and braced herself. I positioned Myself at her backdoor and touched my cock to her asshole and rubbed it up and down.   She felt my cock pressing against her ass and tried to relax. "There is lube in the drawer," she said looking back over her shoulder at me with a mixture of concern and trust.  

 

I kissed her back softly then reached over got the lube out of the drawer. I put some on my finger and smeared it around her asshole. She sucked in a breath as the cold lube touched her then relaxed as it warmed and she felt my fingers on her skin again. Pet giggled a little as she felt me rubbing the lube around the rim of her tight hole.

 

"Okay, pet I'm going to lube up your insides now," I warned her. "I will start with just one finger and I'll tell you everything I'm going to do before I do it. We'll take this nice and slow, all right?"

 

"Yes, Master. Thank you," she said softly. She gripped the bed sheets tightly as she prepared herself for what was to come.

 

I put a little more lube on My index finger and then slid it slowly into her ass. When my finger reached the middle knuckle, I worked the lube around inside her anus.

 

"How are you doing, pet?" I asked her.

 

"Ungh, oh God, that feels good," she purred pushing back against my probing finger inside her.   I worked the lube around and then in and out of her ass making sure she was as slick and ready as I could get her.

 

"Now pet, I'm going to use two fingers. I want to get you opened up a bit, okay? Just relax and open your ass for me."

 

"Yes, Master, I'm ready," she said.

 

I pulled out one finger then put two together and went back in opening her sphincter more. She took it in easily and I worked both fingers in and out until she relaxed.   "Reach between your legs, pet and play with that pretty pussy for me. Rub your pussy and play with your clit," I told her. She did as I said and she began moaning as the combination of her hand and mine working her over got her aroused again.

 

I let her play a bit until she was good and hot and I pulled my fingers out of her.

 

"Unngh Master, that felt good, why did you stop?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me.

 

"It's time, now pet. You are good and lubed up and your asshole is opened up and ready.

 

"Yes, Master. please go slowly," she said, gritting her teeth.

 

"Of course pet," I said. 

 

I spread her asscheeks once more and positioned my cock against her puckered hole. "Here we go little one," I said as I pressed forward very slowly and watched my cock disappear inside her.

 

"Master, oh my god... Master, You're stretching me," she whimpered feeling her ass stretching to accommodate my cock. She dug her nails into the blanket and bit down on her pillow as she tried to relax her body and hold still as I slowly entered her.   I pushed slowly forward until I saw the head of my cock slip into her ass, then I stopped and let her relax and get used to it. "How are you doing, pet?" I asked her, rubbing her back.   "It feels good, Master. It hurts a little, but it's a good hurt," she said.

 

"Okay, are you ready to continue?" I asked. 

 

"Yes Master," she said.   I held her ass cheeks open as I pressed into her once more, filling her with more of my cock. Pet felt me fill her more and more. "Oh, Master... oh, I feel so full," she moaned.   "Relax a little pet, I'm only halfway in," I told her.

 

"Halfway?" she said "Master, I don't think I can take all of you - I'm already so full."

 

"Just relax, pet. I know you can do this. Only a little more," I said as I rubbed her back. "Are you still playing with that sweet pussy of mine?" I asked her. I knew she wasn't, but I wanted to take her mind off of her ass.

 

"Yes Master," she said, and started rubbing her clit again.

 

"There, my good girl, I'm all the way in you now," I said.

 

"Uunngh, oh fuck..." she whined lowering her head to the bed. "You're all the way in now?"   I leaned over her back and kissed her neck. "You have all of me, pet."   She reached behind her and felt her ass. She felt my balls pressed against her pussy and she felt my cock buried inside her. She looking back at me over her shoulder. "I have all of you?" 

 

He kissed her softly. "Yes pet, you have all of me."

 

Once she got used to the feeling of my cock inside her, she started flexing her ass muscles. While it had hurt a little bit, it was a lot less than she had expected and she smiled back at me knowing she had given me yet another precious gift. I reached up and stroked her hair softly as she played with my cock with her ass. She reached behind her to feel my cock deep in her ass then under her to play with her pussy again.   She took a deep breath, and then let it out slowly as she nodded. "Fuck me Master, fuck my ass now."   I began slowly pulling out of her and she lowered her head back to the bed. I pulled out halfway before slowly penetrating her again. "Ooh, oh Master, it feels good," she moaned, feeling his cock moving in and out of her.   I took hold of her hips to hold her still while I slowly worked my cock in and out of her tight ass. 

 

"Are you doing okay, pet?" I asked her again. 

 

 "Yes, Master, I am... ohhhhh!  Oh Master! Oh this is sooo...."

she said her voice trailing off as she fingered her pussy.

 

"Oh Master! Oh It feels so good.... Fuck me, fuck me good."

 

I smiled as she said this. I knew that if she was introduced to it properly, she would enjoy it and she had just proved me right. I leaned over her and took one of her tits in my hand mauling it and pinching the nipple and I softly kissed her neck and back.

 

"Now my little slut, now take my cock up your tight ass. Now I'm going to really fuck you!" I said with a low growl.

 

"Oh yes, Master! Oh fuck me!" she panted feeling him spreading her wider with each thrust. She was loving the feeling of my cock plowing deep into her. 

 

"Oh, Master ! Oh, God, I think I'm going to cum!" she panted. "Oh, please, Master! Please can I cum?"   Her ass tightened around my cock as she came and the feeling of her tight ass clenching and unclenching mixed with her cries of her orgasm sent me over the edge as well.

 

"Oh, Fuck, I'm cummminnnnngggg..." I shoved hard and deep inside her and let go, my cock spewing its cum inside her.   "Oh, God, yes! Cum in my ass, Master! Please give me your hot cum!" my sweet pet cried as her body convulsed once again. 

 

"Oh, pet that was fabulous," I said as soon as I could speak English again. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.   "Yes, Master... thank you for being gentle. It was wonderful," she panted under me.

 

After we had rested and taken a shower we went to bed for the night. She laid in my arms and just before I turned out the light, she raised up and looked at me.

 

"Master may I speak freely for a moment?" she said. I often let her speak freely - meaning she doesn't have to use the 'Master' thing and can speak like my wife.

 

"Yes, pet what is it? I said.

 

"Sweetheart, you have shown me more love and consideration tonight than I have ever known from anyone ever before. You knew that this was a very big thing for me, and yet you didn't bring it up, I did. And you took your time and told me every step you were going to take, and took it slowly so I wouldn't get hurt or scared. I love you Jon, now more than I ever did before, and I am so happy and so honored that you have made me what I am today. Thank you. Thank you for all that you are and all that you do," she said, with tears in her eyes and running down her soft cheek.

 

"My dear pet, it is MY honor that you have given me such a precious gift as your submission. If anyone should be the grateful one, it is I. Your submission is the most precious of gifts and I treasure it beyond measure."

 

She fell asleep in my arms with a smile on her lovely face that night.  

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments